The Reenactment

Story Info
Reenacting one of my favorite hotwife experiences.
1.7k words
3.89
16.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dandpita
dandpita
27 Followers

My husband was always proud of my hotwife adventure at the Chicago airport. Giving a blowjob to a man in uniform in the airport bathroom seemed like doing my duty for the troops. As we were traveling to celebrate our anniversary, and on a long layover, my husband and I decided it was worth a reenactment, with my husband playing the Army guy.

He slipped into the bathroom and made sure it was empty then kept watch while I slipped into the bathroom handicap stall. I slipped off my dress quickly to surprise my husband. I crouched on my hands and knees in the stall wearing just my bra, panties and high heels.

The door popped open and I opened my mouth in an inviting way that made it clear what I wanted. Only the man who came in wasn't my husband. Although I was shocked by the stranger facing me, I did immediately notice that he was very hot. He was tall, dark hair, clean cut, and wearing a suit. Exactly the type of man that pushed all of my erotic buttons. He smiled at me as I blushed. Then, he grinned, pushing the door closed and snapping the lock into place.

"I gave the guy outside a fifty, he promised you would make it worth my while."

I laughed as I felt my pussy get wetter. Still on my hands and knees I opened my mouth again, as a gesture of welcome. He slipped off his jacket hanging it on the door and unzipped his pants. He came to stand in front of me and his big cock popped out.

I slowly licked his cock up and down, holding my hands behind my back as I licked and flicked my tongue across his cock. It bounced against my cheek and mouth. I finally slipped the tip into my mouth and gently sucked. He moaned in satisfaction.

Just as he grabbed my head to force his cock deeper into my mouth the door rattled as someone was pushing and pulling it. It popped open and we froze. A short man with a goatee in jeans and t-shirt stood looking at us with a smile.

"The guy outside said she has more than one hole," he said with a laugh.

I formed as much of a smile as I could with a cock shoved in my mouth, and silently promised to get back at my husband for that little comment.

The new guy pulled a condom out of his pocket, as I assumed a new position on my hands and knees. I was proud of the fact that I did this without removing the cock already in my mouth. The business man seemed to take it in stride as the new guy took down his pants.

The new guy knelt down behind me. Even though I was expecting it when he shoved his huge cock into my wet, waiting cunt, I was a little shocked at how big it was and how deep he shoved it into me. I moaned and he grabbed my hips, fucking me with gusto.

I spread my legs a little wider enjoying his hard fucking, deep and forceful with every stroke. I tried to focus on the cock in my mouth but my cunt was on fire. The businessman noted my distraction and grabbed my head with both his hands as he focused on getting his fifty dollars' worth.

The guy behind me grunted and I could tell he was going to cum. He did one more deep thrust and he was done. As he pulled out my businessman did too and ask the new guy if he had another condom.

"Sure", he said as he handed one over.

"Mind if I stay and watch you give it to her," the new guy asked.

"Not at all", said my businessman.

Slipping on the condom, my businessman pulled his pants all the way down and putting the lid down on the toilet he sat down. He told me he wanted me to straddle his cock with my breasts in his face she he could nibble them.

I slipped off my bra and complied. His cock was not as huge, but it was hard and ready, and my cunt was still on fire. Wet and ready, I impaled myself on it, and began riding him. He grabbed my breasts one in each hand and began tweaking my nipples. He was gentle at first but as he got more excited he began biting one nipple while he twisted the other. I wanted to cry out in pain but my pussy was just getting wetter.

I felt the new guy come up to me from behind. He took over playing with one of my breasts as I felt his hard (again) cock pressing at my back. The businessman started to cry out and grabbed my hips shoving into me hard as he came. The other man seeing his cue told me to get on my knees quick and open my mouth. I complied as he came all over my face and in my mouth. For good measure he stuck his cock in my mouth.

Satisfied, both men began redressing and I decided to as well, wondering to myself what happened to my husband and when our flight was leaving.

I waited for the two men to leave. I finished dressing, slipping on my tight dress, I went to the sink to rinse off my face and try to salvage my makeup. I heard the door open and smiled to myself. Finally, my husband was going to join me.

I turned to find two strange men standing there. One smiled wickedly as he took the trashcan and jimmied it against the door, locking us in. I wasn't sure what to think was this another of my husband's recruits? I was pretty sure our flight was leaving soon.

The first guy was pretty burly and dressed in jeans, a black t-shirt and biker boots. He looked at me and without smiling told me "I think you are in the wrong bathroom, slut. Turn back around and bend over the sink."

I hesitantly complied. I heard him take off his belt. He reached around me and grabbed both my wrists. He lashed them together with his belt but left them in front of me. I heard his pants unzip. With one hand he shoved my head against the sink and with the other he pulled up my skirt and spread my legs.

I felt his fingers exploring my still wet cunt. He laughed as he stuck first two and then three fingers in me, fucking me with his hand. I felt his bareback cock teasing against my cunt.

"You're a wet little whore", he whispered in my ear. "I bet you are always ready to take it."

With that, he shoved his cock in me forcing me against the sink. After fucking me that way for a bit he pulled out and told me to get on all fours on the floor. He mounted me from behind and as he fucked me he began smacking my ass with as much force as he could manage.

I wanted to cry out but I knew I shouldn't. He must have realized my dilemma and his friend came over sticking a ball of paper towels in my mouth. Done spanking me for now, I could feel his fingers begin to explore my ass as his cock was busy in my cunt.

I wasn't in a position to do anything about it as he shoved two fingers up my ass. My wet cunt betrayed me as he groaned with pleasure. His friend already had his pants down and cock out preparing for his turn.

The friend began to complain, and the burly guy finally relented and pulled out. He leaned over and whispered in my ear "Don't think I'm done with you yet."

The friend gleefully bent down behind me and with no ceremony shoved his cock into me with a moan. "You have a nice wet pussy for me."

He was already pretty wound up, and I knew he wasn't going to last long, his tight balls barely bouncing against me as he thrust. He reached over me and grabbed my tits hard as he thrust deep, cumming inside me.

The burly guy wasted no time pushing his spent friend out of the way. He flipped me over, unceremoniously plopping me on the sink countertop. He raised my legs up onto his shoulders as he raised my hips to his cock. Grabbing my hips, he fucked me hard, over and over. I moaned as I came hard.

I couldn't help myself, he was fucking me so hard and I was so ready. He slapped my thighs then pulled out and slapped my wet pussy, sending me reeling with pleasure. Then he blew a huge load all over my stomach.

I just lay there and watched as both men composed themselves. The bury man took back his belt as he dressed, but I was worn out and in no hurry to get up.

They slipped out of the bathroom, and quiet again, I propped myself up against the wall. I knew I should hurry, get dressed and find my husband, but I was still so horny. My cunt was well used but still not satisfied.

I fondled my cunt. I decided that I must hurry since another visitor would probably mean that we would miss our flight, and I wasn't sure my pussy could handle another assault by a horny traveler.

I smacked my cunt and then rubbed my clit hard and relentlessly. Occasionally I slipped a few fingers in and fucked myself using my other hand to tease and torture my nipples.

I was quick, even a bit too rough, but I do love to have my pussy slapped, and I came hard, with my whole body shaking. When I finally recovered, I jumped up and got dressed.

At first, I didn't think my husband was there, but then I saw him sitting across the airport lounge. He grinned slyly, slipping an arm around my shoulders as we walked.

"Have fun," he asked.

I just laughed.

"How was it," he asked.

"I will show you later, when we get on the plane," I whispered.

dandpita
dandpita
27 Followers