The Referendum Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suboots
suboots
49 Followers

" Ok , I will sign but on one condition. That I'm not sent to the granite quarry." Arianne smiled. " I am sure that I can arrange that." She produced the already printed confession. Once his name was on the bottom of it then a mandatory ten year rape sentence came into force. He was unstrapped and led over to the desk where she placed the confession alongside a pen. Janacek's signature was shaky, it was if a spider had crawled across it with ink on it's legs. Once he had been dressed in a prison issue jumpsuit and shackled into metal transport restraints Arianne phoned for a prison van to collect him.

"Deliver him to Meranka" she said bluntly. Janacek's mouth fell open when he heard the name of the quarry. He began to protest loudly until one of the officers produced her truncheon and brought it down upon his neck. "Have some respect prisoner" she snapped. He staggered and fell to his knees from the blow. He was dragged to his feet and was led up to the waiting van. He was thrown in the back and the van drove off to what was officially known as the Meranka Stone Recovery Unit. Unofficially it was known as The Death Quarry due to it's horrendous record of industrial accidents and non existent safety procedures. Arianne smiled at her colleague. "A good morning's work I think, I am pleased with the outcome. Another lowlife removed from the streets. I think that we deserve a good lunch don't you?"

suboots
suboots
49 Followers
12