The Refugee Predicament Pt. 02

Story Info
Mr. Jones continues to blackmail Layla.
7k words
4.41
11.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SamBomb
SamBomb
124 Followers

Note: Everyone involved in this story is of age, and it contains depictions of forced sex.

*Chester Jones*

Chester Jones, a teacher at Lincoln High School, found himself perched at his desk on a Tuesday morning, a blend of anticipation and unease coursing through him. The echoes of yesterday lingered vividly -- a day that had etched itself into his memory as a pivotal point in his teaching journey. The day he had blackmailed his student, Layla Ahmed, into giving him a blowjob.

As he settled into the present, his laptop flickered awake. The sender's name, Darren Williams, foster father to Layla, in the sender's field triggered anxiety. With a sigh, he summoned the courage to open it.

Subject: Layla Ahmed

Hi Mr. Jones,

Just wanted to drop you a quick thank you. Layla mentioned she made a deal with you to pass your class, and I can't express how relieved that makes me. Passing this class and graduating is a big deal for her future and mine.

Take care,

Darren Williams

Mr. Jones's ego basked with one major hurdle in taking control of Layla leaped. With relief, he responded.

Hey Darren,

Layla has potential, and as long as she follows instructions, there's no reason she won't ace my class. Her dedication is crucial, and I'm confident she'll deliver results that you will get some enjoyment from too.

Mr. Jones

With his reply sent, Chet leaned back; the joy of control was driving him now.

As the minutes ticked away, the classroom filled with the chatter of students and the shuffle of textbooks. Chester watched them with anticipation. He glanced at an empty desk, Layla's. Concern overtook him. Did she go to the police? Did she go to Principal Wolfe?

Relief washed over him as her high heels clicked against the floor. She was here and wearing the outfit he had forced her to wear. She was so hot in her tight jeans, showing off her figure in ways she never had done before. The midriff-baring t-shirt showcased toned skin, while her push-up bra lifted and emphasized her breasts. The transformation of Layla made everyone in the classroom sit up and take notice. The students were openly gawking at their sexy classmates dressing sexy for the first time. The boys in the class exchanged smirks and excited glances.

Chester's voice held a touch of authority as he addressed her, "Layla, a little late today, I see. As punishment, you'll write today's problems on the board."

Layla's cheeks flushed, her gaze briefly meeting his before she complied and approached the board. Usually, Layla would rush to the board; however, today, Chester could not help but notice her embarrassment as all eyes were focused on her and her new outfit.

As he watched her be front in center in class, he marveled at how each movement seemed to showcase her assets, from stretching her tiptoes to the top to the subtle sway of her hips as she reached the bottom of the board. The boys, often disinterested in their studies, were focused on her display. As an unintended consequence, the students were actively engaged in the lesson. The more they answered, the longer they got to watch Layla.

Chester navigated the curriculum as the lesson progressed, but the sexually charged atmosphere remained. The classroom dynamic had changed thanks to Layla's new sexy outfit and her being displayed in front of them.

The class ended as he addressed the class. "Excellent job today, students. We can all agree that Layla did a tremendous job as my assistant." The boys nodded in approval. "She will remain my assistant all semester to earn extra credit as she's struggling to grasp the material. I would appreciate it if you would treat her with the same respect I show." Chester all put winked at his students as he said that line. "Now, have a great evening, and I'll see you tomorrow, and Layla, stick around for a moment, please."

Layla approached his desk in the now emptied classroom, her cheeks flushed as she refused to meet his eyes as hers were about to break into tears.

Following an evening of anticipating this moment, and an afternoon of watching sexy Layla on display in an outfit of his choosing, Chester turned to her. The feeling of dominance was an aphrodisiac to him.

She was sobbing, "Why... uh, why you make me look silly in front of everyone? They'll... they'll think I'm... not smart."

Chester chuckled, "You aren't smart, though, Layla. You are nothing but a stupid little slut, but that's okay! You'll soon find there are a lot of benefits to that." As he spoke, he walked over, latched the classroom door, and locked it.

She winced as he approached her and put his hand on her waist. "Layla, I've watched you tease your classmates all day. Now it's time to stop being a tease." He wrestled her t-shirt off her body with his other hand, revealing her tits in a push-up bra he had purchased. Chester looked down at Layla and was overcome with lust. He quickly unclasped her bra, freeing her tits, which were so perky they were nearly as large without the supportive bra. Shoving her onto his desk, he stripped her of her tight jeans, groping her along the way. Her ass looked spectacular in her new fitted panties. Her bubble butt was as unreal as her tits.

Admiring her figure, he commanded, "Get on your knees slut." She reluctantly got up from the desk and, without looking at him, dropped to her knees as he pulled out his cock, eyeing her the whole time. Caught up in the moment, he slapped her face with his stiff cock. "Now suck it whore."

With tears in her eyes, she had no choice. Humiliated by the situation, she slowly forced herself to wrap her pouty lips around Chester's cock. Her warm mouth was amazing, and, with his guidance, he was impressed at the improvement from yesterday.

He knew he couldn't last too much longer like this. He had settled for a blowjob yesterday, but that was yesterday. Looking down at Layla, covered in sweat, tears, and some precum, he willed himself out to pull out of her mouth. Unexpectanntly there was a moment of what looked to be disappointment etched on Layla's face as her mouth searched for his cock for a brief moment.

"Now stand up and take off those panties. I want to make sure you can follow my instructions."

With great apprehension, she did as she was told, revealing her now bald pussy, glistening on display. It was a vast improvement over the hairy one she had yesterday. Her following another of Chester's commands made him even harder. "Now, bend over my desk. This is something I've wanted for a long time." Not waiting for acceptance, he forcefully shoved her down. He briefly stared at her wet young pussy, before shoving his dick violently into her hole. Although her mouth was great, it was nothing like her tight warm young pussy.

After initial reluctance and moaning from the pain of her cherry being popped, the moans eventually turned into pleasure. He covered her mouth, fearing she was getting too loud and it would attract others. Soon enough, he came deep inside her.

Just last week, Layla Ahmed was a shy good little refugee who pleaded for him to help her pass his class. Now she was forced into being his personal slut leaning over his desk after an orgasm with cum leaking from her.

Layla quietly cleaned up, dressed, and gathered her belongings, her eyes avoiding direct contact with him. She seemed to be on autopilot. He thought she deserved a present after this display and reached beneath his desk, producing two bags.

"Take these," he instructed. "One bag holds tomorrow's outfit, and the other contains makeup supplies. It's time to put more effort into your only marketable skill."

Layla's fingers trembled slightly as she accepted the bags, stealing a quick glance at him. Her accent was more noticeable, her English fragmented from the shock of the situation as she softly sobbed, "Thank you, Mr. Jones."

His gaze bore into Layla, his words cutting through the air. "I've got some tutorials for you. You need to learn how to do this makeup properly. Consider it your homework."

Layla's voice quivered as she responded, "I will try, Mr. Jones."

A faint smirk tugged at his lips. "Call me, Sir, from now on, and I need your number, so I can send you those tutorials."

*Layla Ahmed*

Layla sat at her desk, the soft glow of her laptop illuminating her concentrated expression. The makeup tutorial played, embarrassingly entitled "How to Apply Makeup like a Bimbo!" on the screen, each step carefully followed as she attempted to recreate the techniques shown. Her hands moved with delicate precision, mimicking the motions demonstrated by the online instructor. Although she had no makeup experience, she was fond of art from her youth, as it was one of the few activities her family could afford back in Syria. Drawing and makeup had many similar skills, she found.

Unbeknownst to her, the door to her room creaked open, and her foster father, Darren Williams, sauntered in. A teasing grin curled his lips as he leaned against the doorframe, watching Layla's focused efforts. "Well, well, Layla," he purred, his voice laced with amusement. "It's about time you took some pride in your looks."

Startled, she stammered, "I-I was just practicing."

Darren stepped further into the room, chuckling softly, "Practicing, huh? And where did you get the makeup?"

Layla's heart raced, her cheeks flushing as she struggled to find the right words. "It was a gift." She hated lying to her foster father; you should never lie, especially not to an authority figure. However, she was too embarrassed to admit the truth.

Darren's grin widened, his attention shifting to the laptop screen. Amused, he read the video title. "Oh, what's this?" he mused. "Learning how to be a bimbo, are we?"

Her embarrassment deepened, her gaze dropping to the floor as she tried to explain. "N-no, it's not like that. I just want to..."

Inching closer, Darren's voice grew huskier, "Oh, Layla, it looks like you're embracing your true self now."

In the halls of Lincoln High School, Layla hastened along the path to her only summer school class, the last class she needed to graduate. Her phone buzzed softly in her hand, a message from Mr. Jones advising her to arrive a few minutes late for today's class. She stopped in the washroom to recheck her makeup and follow that command before returning to her path. Although she hated being blackmailed and used for sex, there was something comforting about following orders to her, and this one was easy. Less time in the classroom and fewer people seeing her in this outfit was good news to her.

A hushed murmur swept through the air as Layla entered, and curious eyes turned to her. Today's attire continued her departure from her former modest choices. Clad in form-fitting yoga pants and a graphic tee that provocatively proclaimed, "I'm a Barbie Girl," Layla's outfit showcased her midriff and hinted at a touch of cleavage. Her makeup was meticulously applied, as she had a natural talent for it.

A knowing smirk tugged at Mr. Jones's lips as he looked up from his desk, "Ah, Layla, making a fashionable entrance, I see," he commented, his gaze lingering on her.

Layla's cheeks flushed as the room filled with chuckles. "I, um, sah-ree I'm late."

Mr. Jones's amusement danced in his eyes. "No need for apologies, Layla. You might not be the smartest, but you are making up for that in your looks."

Embarrassed, she obediently placed her books down as she joined Mr. Jones at the head of the class.

"Class," Mr. Jones announced briskly, rising from his desk, "Layla seems to have put in some effort for you all. She'll make a great assistant."

With a deep breath, Layla took the chalk in hand and approached the board. The tight yoga pants clung to her contours, drawing the entire class's attention to her ass. She transcribed the day's chemistry problems onto the chalkboard with tentative strokes giving all the boys ample opportunity to ogle her.

Later, the rhythmic sound of scribbling pencils filled the air as students diligently completed their assignments. Layla sat near the front, her posture attentive as she attempted to work through the problems before her but could not figure them out. She wished she wasn't so stupid; otherwise, she wouldn't be stuck in this position.

Mr. Jones's voice cut through the quiet, directing Layla's attention to him. "Layla, please gather last week's marked assignments from my desk and hand them back."

"Yes sir," she faintly replied, annoyingly removing herself from her work.

Layla's shame rushed her as she was given another task. Still, she was becoming accustomed to following orders from Mr. Jones. As she reached to collect the entire pile, Mr. Jones's voice interjected, firm and measured. "One at a time, Layla."

As she returned the first assignment to her classmate, she was oblivious to the subtle, lingering glances some boys cast her way. Returning to the front to collect the next one, Mr. Jones whispered. "When you give it to them, I want you to bend over more and stick your chest in front of them and whisper their score and some encouragement into their ears." Disgusted by the suggestion, Layla nodded and continued as she was told.

She bent forward as she reached Kevin's desk and stuck her tits almost directly in his face. She then extended her lips to his ear and warmly whispered, "Y-You did very good, Kevin. You got 9 out of 12. G-Great job." The boy unconformably shifted in his seat, and the boys behind her made no attempt to hide their leering at her ass as she bent over in front of them.

Between undressing Layla with their eyes, a few students glanced at Mr. Jones, who pretended to not notice them. This egged them on even further.

After the last assignment was returned, Mr. Jones dismissed the class. The room slowly emptied as students gathered their belongings and headed out. Layla lingered by her desk as her last few classmates took their last looks at their slutty fellow student for the day.

"Layla," Mr. Jones's voice called out, holding a quality of command that made her pulse quicken. "Stay behind, please."

She nodded silently, her heart racing as she approached his desk. Her gaze remained lowered, her fingers twisting the strap of her book bag nervously.

Mr. Jones leaned back in his chair, "You did well today, Layla."

Layla's cheeks flushed at his praise, and she mumbled, "Th-thank you, sir, but why you always make me feel so embarrassed in front of everyone?"

"Layla, you shouldn't be embarrassed. You should be proud of your body. There is nothing wrong with being the slut you are meant to be."

Layla was starting to recover after being roughly fucked by Mr. Jones in their afternoon "tutoring session." She was grabbing a towel to wipe the cum from her chest and face and grabbing her clothes when he said, "You're becoming a remarkable... student, Layla." He reached into his bag, his movements deliberate as he produced another package. "I've prepared your outfit for tomorrow's class."

"Thank you, Sir," she murmured, her voice carrying a note of reluctance.

"There's more," Mr. Jones continued, his voice laced with authority. "I'll be sending you more homework tonight. I think it will help you with your... studies."

Her pulse quickened, the weight of his words settling heavily upon her. As Layla left the classroom, clutching the bag, trying to get as far away from him as possible.

Later that evening, Layla sat on the edge of her bed, gazing at the bag that held her new attire. With a deep breath, she opened it and carefully extracted the contents. A short skirt that left little to the imagination and a daring top that revealed more than it concealed.

As her fingers grazed the fabric, Layla felt vulnerable. Her phone buzzed, interrupting her thoughts. Layla glanced at the screen to find a message from Mr. Jones. She opened it to discover a series of links from various porn sites. She swallowed hard, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment as she scrolled through the explicit content. It was followed by instructions to spend the evening masturbating.

The following day, she changed into the outfit, the mirror reflecting a version of herself she hardly recognized. She looked like a slut. That is what Mr. Jones calls her anyway. She hated being called that, but look at her. She's dressed like one, and she's routinely fucking her much older teacher to pass a class.

With a deep breath, Layla left her room and stepped into the hallway. Lost in her own world, she didn't notice her foster father approaching until it was too late. The collision startled her, and her heart raced as she looked up, her voice barely audible as she apologized, "I-I sorry, sir."

He seemed different today, his gaze lingering on her outfit in a way that made her feel exposed. "That's okay, Layla. It must be hard for you to focus." He looked down at her tits before continuing, "You have become a much better dresser lately." She could hardly comprehend his compliment, and her cheeks flushed a deep shade of red. His words were met with a shy nod, but what happened next left her utterly bewildered. A soft smack on her rear sent a shock through her, her eyes widening in surprise.

"U-Uh, thank you, sir," Layla stammered, her words faltering. She lowered her gaze quickly, her embarrassment growing as she hurried past him, her heart racing.

*Chester Jones*

Wednesday afternoon continued the new norm for the Senior Chemistry Summer School Class. Thanks to Chester, Layla's arrival was delayed, a pattern that created extra embarrassment for her. He loved her making an entrance to a packed audience. Mr. Jones's voice rang out as she entered the classroom, mocking her, "Late as usual, Layla." Laughter burst out throughout the class.

Layla's outfit, a short skirt paired with a halter top, was her sluttiest yet. Her makeup, too, showcased her growing skills, and he was impressed with her progress.

As the class progressed, he pushed Layla's degradation further. After instructing today's assignment, Layla eagerly started until he spoke up. "Layla, since you're too dumb to do this assignment, why don't you scrub the floor while the boys work and be a good little assistant."

The erupted laughter caused Layla's face to turn a brighter shade of red as she was handed a bucket and cloth. He leaned closer and commanded, "Now take these and crawl over and clean under each of your classmate's desks."

Sitting at his desk, he loaded up his laptop to ensure the spy cameras he installed were aligned to record everything as Layla crawled toward the first desk. This gave the boys a fantastic view of her tits as she bent forward. As she reached her first destination, her thong-clad ass was on full display as her skirt rode up.

After a few were completed, Layla got to Ethan's desk. Ethan was a bully who had spent most of his high school career in detention.

"Layla, my shoes have really scuffed up the floor here. Can you clean that too?"

Chester was pleased as another student gave Layla a command and was even more excited when she listened to him. Only her ass was visible to him; she had to get up to his feet to do as he asked.

As Layla cleaned, Ethan smiled at his classmates. Then he gave a look that portrayed watch this as he carefully reached down and slipped Layla's skirt up, giving everyone a fantastic view of her thong being swallowed by her bubble butt. Whether she was too afraid to react or too focused to notice, Layla continued cleaning under his desk. The class had stopped doing their assignments and focused on the jiggle of Layla's ass.

Soon Layla had finished with Ethan's desk and moved on to the next one, but as she crawled to the next one, Ethan stood and pinched her ass.

Layla sprung to her feet with her face beat red. "Um, excuse me, but, uh, please be careful. You no touch me!"."

SamBomb
SamBomb
124 Followers