The Refugee Predicament Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Chester interrupted the class, sensing an opportunity. "Quiet, Layla! I know you are too stupid to do your own work, but don't spend your time distracting the boys from theirs."

Ethan's friend added, "How can we work with your perfect ass on full display?"

Chester ignored him and addressed Layla directly, "Now, apologize to Ethan." She looked like she wanted to cry, and her humiliation showed; however, Chester knew she had no choice.

She hesitated but gave in. "I-I'm sorry, Ethan. I d-didn't mean to, um... Please forgive me."

Chester turned to Ethan, "I'm sorry, Ethan, she's not very bright. You okay?"

Ethan turned his lustful eyes to Layla, "No problem, Mr. Jones."

The classroom emptied after class, leaving Layla and Chester for their usual "tutoring session." Layla's frustration and humiliation brewed within her as she gathered her courage to speak up.

"Why you do this to me?" Layla's voice quivered with anger and desperation. "You spoil my life. Why you make me embarrassed in front of everyone?"

Chester leaned back, his expression not easy to read. "Layla, I get this hard for you, but I am trying to help you. You may not believe this, but I know what's best for you. Now come here; you were so fucking hot today!"

*Layla Ahmed*

The past few weeks had been a whirlwind for Layla. Each school day began with her donning the outfits chosen by Mr. Jones. Each one was more inappropriate than the last. She had built up quite a wardrobe, thanks to Mr. Jones. Even if the wardrobe made her look like a slut. At school, she was the teacher's assistant, the code word for being embarrassed in front of her classmates. Sadly, this role has changed her interactions with them. She felt more like an object than a fellow student. She was routinely called a slut or whore by them, and not a day goes by when one of them doesn't slap her ass. Finally, her school day would end after class, with her getting treated like a sex toy by Mr. Jones, all the while being filmed.

Sadly, there was no respite for Layla at home either. Mr. Jones now had her wear next to nothing at home. She was constantly masturbating to porn he had given her with the sex toys he provided. Outside of the porn videos, other videos were sent to her as homework. Videos on walking sexy. On training to talk higher pitched. All things training her to be a slutty bimbo.

To make matters even worse, her foster father, Mr. Williams, was increasingly creepy around her. He'd make up excuses to walk in on her in her room or the shower. He was getting more touchy with her and teasing her all the time.

On this particular day, Layla was more apprehensive than usual entering the classroom. Today she was wearing a mockery of a schoolgirl outfit. Her snuck button-up was white, with many buttons undone, revealing lots of cleavage, and it was tied up just below her tits. Her plaid pink and black skirt was dangerously short, barely covering her ass. The flowing skirt would bounce up each step, revealing her black thong. She wore pink and black high socks and heels to finish the outfit. This outfit would not pass any school dress code.

Entering the classroom had the usual stares from her classmates and teasing from Mr. Jones. She went to the blackboard to help Mr. Jones as his assistant and started another horrible school day.

Not long into the lesson, the door swung open, revealing a tall stern-looking middle-aged man in a suit. Mr. Wolfe, the school principal, rarely entered summer school classrooms, but today was an exception.

His gaze swept across the room, stopping when it hit Layla. After a quick leer and an odd look on his face, he moved on to Mr. Jones. "Mr. Jones, may I speak with you for a moment? His voice was stern, carrying an air of authority that commanded attention.

Mr. Jones paused, his expression giving nothing away. "Of course, Mr. Wolfe. What can I do for you?"

Mr. Wolfe motioned for him to step outside the classroom into the hall, his gaze flickering briefly toward Layla. She shifted uncomfortably, feeling the weight of the principal's scrutiny even from a distance. She wondered what this could be about.

After class, now alone in the classroom with Mr. Jones, Layla reached for her top to start her daily "tutoring" session. However, he immediately stopped it.

"Not today, Layla. Today you have a special mission." Layla looked confused and slightly disappointed, as this was the first school day she wouldn't be fucked in weeks. As much as she hated being treated this way, she loved sex and was submissive, even if she tried to deny these things.

"I won't bore you with a long backstory. Needless to say, Mr. Wolfe is a problem for both of us. You, Layla, are the solution."

*James Wolfe*

Alone in his office, the principal of Lincoln High School was finishing his initial report on Chester Jones. He had convinced himself this wasn't personal, even if that bastard did sleep with his wife, which resulted in their divorce. He was punishing him, giving him the worst classes and schedule, but this was different.

A week ago, he received an anonymous report that something was fishy about the Senior Chemistry class he taught this summer. There was one student, Layla Ahmed, who had garnered a lot of attention. A former refugee from Syria, Layla had moved midway through her last semester. She barely passed a few classes but failed Chemistry. Thus, summer school was her way of graduating his school.

This report caused concern, as she suddenly changed her wardrobe from a pretty standard shy girl to various levels of inappropriateness. Also, she stayed late for one-on-one sessions with Mr. Jones. To top it all off, the classroom was locked during those sessions. The only window had the blinds drawn down at all times so nobody could see in. All of these things put together put an uneasy feeling in Mr. Wolfe.

Today he interrupted the class and saw Layla clearly breaking the dress code. She looked like a wet dream, not suitable for a place of learning. She was bending over in front of the class, writing on the chalkboard, her ass clearly visible with her short skirt.

Addressing Mr. Jones didn't ease his suspicion. He seemed very coy about what was happening, just saying Layla was having difficulties in class, and he has given her tutoring sessions and ways to help get some extra credit. He didn't say anything about her clothes; it's modern times, so who was he to judge?

The whole situation needed more investigation, and maybe this was his chance to fire Mr. Jones and send that bastard to jail! Amid his contemplation, a gentle knock sounded on his office door, stirring him. He straightened his posture and cleared his throat before giving his customary invitation, "Please, come in."

The door creaked open, revealing Layla Ahmed, the student at the center of this controversy. She was still wearing the sexy schoolgirl outfit from class earlier, and it was hard not to gawk at this girl. As a principal, he knew he had to remain professional, but damn. Layla did not make that easy. Focussing, he realized he now was a perfect opportunity to gather more information for his report.

"Ms. Ahmed," he greeted, "What brings you to my office?"

Layla's voice was soft, "Mr. Jones told me I must see you. He said my outfit... it's not right."

Mr. Wolfe couldn't stop looking her up and down, taking her all in. She was a stunning young lady in that outfit, with that sexy accent... He controlled himself and addressed her, "Layla, maintaining appropriate attire within the school is crucial for a conducive learning environment."

"But, Mr. Wolfe, is it truly so wrong?" With that, she did a slow twirl to display the complete outfit. Was he dreaming, or was she showing off to him?

Suppressing his internal struggle, Mr. Wolfe pressed forward, aware of the need to shift the conversation toward the matter he needed to address. "Layla, while individuality is valuable, we must ensure our dress code respects the school's standards."

Her gaze lowered, a soft blush gracing her cheeks as she absorbed his words. "I understand, Sir."

Transitioning his focus, Mr. Wolfe leaned forward slightly, his expression gentle yet inquisitive. "Now, Layla, let's discuss Mr. Jones. How are your interactions with him? Can you share your perspective on the tutoring he's been providing?"

Layla's gaze shifted downward momentarily, her fingers fidgeting slightly with the edge of her short skirt. "Mr. Jones, he helps me so much. He tutors me, helps me to graduate. He's kind. He's also let me assist in his class for extra credit.."

"Can you tell me more about the tutoring sessions?" Mr. Wolfe asked, his voice a gentle prompt.

"I am not very smart, Mr. Wolfe. He explains things slowly, helps me understand."

Mr. Wolfe's skepticism wavered as Layla's humility and genuine need for assistance came through. "And the classroom assistance?"

Layla nodded; her voice was soft and hesitant. "Yes, I, um, I help with writin' problems on the board, assignments, and organizing. It's, uh, extra credit for me. Help my grades."

Mr. Wolfe sensed Layla's hesitance and respected her vulnerability. He chose his words carefully. "Layla, it's important to seek help when needed. Your willingness to learn is admirable."

Layla's face flushed slightly, her gaze still cast downward. "Thank you, Mr. Wolfe. I, uh, I try my best."

"Have any conversations with Mr. Jones made you uncomfortable?" Mr. Wolfe asked, his tone gentle.

Layla's brows furrowed as she shook her head. "No, Mr. Wolfe. He's always respectful. We talk about schoolwork, my progress. He encourages me to do well."

Mr. Wolfe was sympathetic to Layla; she's had a hard life. She's trying and seems sincere, although he didn't trust Mr. Jones, and something wasn't adding up. He continued, "Has Mr. Jones ever asked you to meet outside school?"

Layla's reply came swiftly, her voice tinged with innocence. "Mr. Wolfe, we, um, we only meet at school, in his classroom. He says it's better for my studies. And, uh, sometimes he gives me homework. But, he never asks me to meet outside school."

As Layla spoke, her words carried the fragility of her shyness. Mr. Wolfe listened intently, the puzzle pieces slowly falling into place, even as a thread of skepticism lingered within his thoughts. "Thank you, Layla," Mr. Wolfe said, his voice softening. "I appreciate your honesty."

Layla looked up, her eyes meeting his briefly before returning to the ground. "You welcome, Sir."

Just as he was about to guide the conversation forward, Layla's voice grew quieter, reflecting her timidity. "Um, Mr. Wolfe, I'm sorry 'bout my outfit. If you want, I can, you know, clean your office as punishment."

Mr. Wolfe's gaze shifted from the papers on his desk to Layla, surprised by her offer. Every fiber in his being knew this was wrong to accept. She should have a proper detention punishment instead. However, looking down at Layla, he could not control himself. Images of her in her sexy outfit cleaning his office while he worked were too much for him to reject.

"Layla," he began, his tone professional. "I appreciate your offer to take responsibility. However, it's important that we also ensure your attire aligns with our school's standards moving forward."

"Yes, Mr. Wolfe. I'll dress more, uh, properly, I promise."

He nodded, acknowledging her commitment. "Thank you, Layla. As for your offer, my office could use some cleaning."

A small smile touched Layla's lips, a blend of relief and gratitude. "Okay, Mr. Wolfe. I make sure your office is nice and clean."

*Chester Jones*

Chester rushed home after sending Layla off to deal with his Mr. Wolfe problem. Today he basically accused him, and he needed some leverage. Hooking his laptop up to his dock, Mr. Wolfe's office cameras were working perfectly. The 4K footage of his and Layla's conversation were perfect. Watching them speak, he kicked himself for not considering installing microphones before.

As they spoke, Chester couldn't help but smile at Mr. Wolfe's discrete glances toward Layla. His goal was to ruin him, but there was fear that the goody two shoes Mr. Wolfe would be too professional. Luckily, nobody could resist this perfect slut he was creating!

He knew Layla was stupid, but she showed some decent acting skills. Chester had told her to play up her nativity and gullibility, hoping Mr. Wolfe would be tempted by her. As they talked, she tried to avoid his eye contact. She pouted and ensured she stuck out her chest to be the perfect jailbait.

Finally, Layla stood up, and Chester waited with bated breath, hoping Mr. Wolfe take the bait. He had commanded Layla to offer to clean his office as a punishment for her breaking the dress code. This would be the next step in his trap.

Layla's sexy ass swayed as she seductively walked over to his bookshelf. Chester cheered to himself, knowing everything was going according to his plan. Mr. Wolfe pointed at something as Layla bent over and picked up a duster. Chester started to touch himself as he watched Mr. Wolfe ogling his Layla. Meanwhile, Mr. Wolfe tried to be casual, looking back between his papers and Layla's ass, trying not to be caught.

As Layla kept cleaning his bookshelf with the movements making her sweet ass jiggle, Mr. Wolfe started to spend less time on his work. Her sweet ass peeking out from under the short skirt would distract any man. When she "accidentally" knocked over a few books and bent over to pick them up, he stopped working altogether.

Next, she moved to his desk and started to dust it, leaning over the whole time, revealing her deep cleavage to him. Chester could sense his inner turmoil through the video.

With Mr. Wolfe entirely distracted, Layla took to the plan's next step. As she was reaching to dust the desk, she "accidentally" knocked over the water pitcher, spillings it's contents directly onto him and all over his desk.

From the video, Chester saw Layla apologizing, grabbing a towel, and stretching over the desk to wipe it up. This action caused her white button-up shirt to get soaked with water, and as she jumped up to rush to Mr. Wolfe, Chester could make out her nipples in her now see-through shirt. He could only stare in delight as Mr. Wolfe took in this site and tried reassuring Layla that everything was okay.

Layla, playing her role perfectly, did not accept this and started to use the towel to pat him dry, first starting at his chest and moving down. She was on her knees, looking up at him, as she wiped him. From experience, Chester knew this look was hard to deny, but he could see Mr. Wolfe squirm in his seat, trying to resist giving in to his desires.

Finally, she started wiping up his lap. The scene Chester saw in the video was breathtaking. Layla was, in a wet white shirt and a sexy schoolgirl outfit, on her knees, staring up at Mr. Wolfe as she patted and wiped at his lap.

Layla's acting took it to the next level as she feigned surprise and covered her mouth like she was shocked. In embarrassment, Mr. Wolfe was beet red as it looked like Layla was chastising him. At that moment, Layla tried to remove his pants in what could be interpreted as an attempt to help them dry, but Chester knew better.

As Mr. Wolfe tried to object, Layla pulled them down as a rock-hard cock sprung free. Chester took joy in knowing it was smaller than his. Layla did more fake surprise as she had some words for her principal. Mr. Wolfe was doing his best, but at this point, he couldn't handle it anymore. He nodded as Layla went to town on his cock.

Up and down, she bopped as the scene and his control over it sent Chester to the brink. As Layla got cum sprayed all over her face, Chester unloaded into his hand. He watched Layla wipe up the cum in her hands, only to suck them clean. She had more words for Mr. Wolfe before walking out.

Chester had it now. The years of Mr. Wolfe being on his case. The fear of his actions with Layla being caught. They were all gone. He had a video he could use to ruin Mr. Wolfe, and with that, Chester would get whatever he wanted. It was time to get his life back on track and push his control over Layla even further!

*Layla Ahmed*

Layla had a long and stressful day. The ordeal with Mr. Wolfe left her confused and, quite frankly, horny. She was forced to give her school principal a blowjob as some kind of revenge by her teacher, who was blackmailing her. That should disgust her. She should be ashamed, but instead, she rushed home and immediately grabbed her favorite dildo and ripped off her clothes.

Alone in her bedroom, she was so focused on her orgasm that she did not realize she left her door open. As her body responded to her touch, sending shivers down her spine, her privacy was shattered as her foster father, Darren Williams, stood at the threshold, his eyes locked on Layla, naked on her bed with a dildo working in and out of her bald pussy.

Startled by the intrusion, Layla's eyes flew open, her heart pounding as reality crashed over her like a tidal wave. Her movements froze, her body caught amid its own desires, as the realization of being caught in such an intimate act overwhelmed her. Darren's gaze, fixed on her with an intensity that sent electricity through the air, only deepened her mortification.

"What have we here?" Darren's voice was laced with amusement.

Layla's cheeks burned with embarrassment, and she scrambled to cover herself with the sheets, her voice trembling as she tried to speak. "I-I didn't know you came back so fast."

Darren leaned leisurely against the doorframe, his grin taking on a wicked edge. "I'm certainly glad I finished the job early."

Layla struggled to find words, her body still tingling from her touch, her voice a fragile whisper. "Can you... um, please forget you see this?"

Darren leered, "No need to be so flustered, Layla. I'm your foster father; it's about time I became interested in your new... activities."

"It's just... so humiliating."

A genuine laugh escaped him, "Trust me, it's one of those things we'll both look back on and chuckle about someday."

Layla tried to smile too, but she couldn't. Her foster father was right here, leering at her while she was naked in her bed near orgasm.

"You know I can help you with that if you want?" He said, pointing at her pussy.

She was shocked. Not Mr. Williams too? First her teacher, then her classmates, then her school principal, and now her foster father? It seemed like every guy in her life wanted to fuck her.

"Oh no, foster fatherr, we can't. That... that would be wrong." Although she said that, there was nothing Layla wanted more in the world than to finish her orgasm.

Darren pulled down his pants and boxers to reveal his erect cock. In the horny state, Layla was in, his cock was a beautiful sight, and she now realized why her foster mother loved him so much. He inched towards her.

"Is it so wrong, Layla?" He said with a hint of teasing. He was now at the side of her bed; his cock was inches from her face. Sex was starting to control her, but this was her foster father. It was too much.

"I've taken care of you for years now. I've sacrificed. I lost my wife. Now it's time you repay me." With that, he grabbed the back of her head and shoved his dick into her soft mouth. "I've waited for this for so long, Layla," he moaned.

At this point, Layla had no choice, as her foster father face fucked her. Her body also had no choice as she started getting wetter. Her left hand involuntarily moved to her clit, unable to control herself.

Taking that as a sign, Darren pulled out of her mouth and picked Layla up, flipping her small frame onto all fours. Without a word, he plunged into her pussy as they both moaned.

Layla lost all track of time and awareness as Darren let go of years of frustration and desire into her. He fucked her, not tenderly, but like she was a random whore. She had the ass to take such a pounding, and Darren didn't hold back. He fucked her hard from behind, all the while playing with her amazing tits. He pumped her raw for as long as he could before cumming inside her.