All Comments on 'The Rehearsal'

by K.A. Ryde

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
iclacoiclacoalmost 2 years ago

A really well told story. Loved the nervousness of Elly and the gentle approach of Grace.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoestherealmost 2 years ago

The door is open for a sequel! Will we get one?

Slurpy29Slurpy29almost 2 years ago

Very well written and imaginative story. Enjoyed the ending with each headed to the same uni, nice to read their relationship may not be over, just beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just a well written story. I read a lot of lesbian stories. Mostly mature lady with young girl. The emotion you put into this kept me reading till the very end. Must say I am a man but these are my favorite read. Uni will be so enjoyable for the two of them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

the best i have read on this site. Brilliant!

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonalmost 2 years ago

A very well written story that captures the setting and the anxieties of the two participants. I like that you chose to write from the POV of the more experienced woman. It puts the literature into Literotica.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusalmost 2 years ago

Excellent depiction of the fits and starts of a first encounter, with the overlay of modern-day social media. Lovely first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just such a "real" story. So unlike anything else, refreshing and sexy, brilliant. Thanks so much for sharing your obvious talent, I'll certainly look at your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent, needs more chapters from uni.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So lovely! I wish ....well never mind that!

So well written, so first timer! And they will now have the chance to get to know each other at Uni, will they fall in love? Oh i hope so!

My GF says i am an incurable romantic, which may be true, but this story had me tingling all over, so Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, now you'll have to write a chapter about what happens when they encounter each other at Sheffield.

Heybuddy65Heybuddy65almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this very much. Not just the sex but that was good too. Thanks for sharing.

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Entertaining 5 stars

Well written and a very enjoyable story. Fun characters that made the story entertaining. Great storytelling and hopefully there will be future stories about these two at UNI. Cheers.

pseud277pseud277almost 2 years ago

Nice surprise - two girls from the same town ending up at the same uni. This is a warm, charming piece of writing capturing the best, brightest experience of Tinder hookups. We could ask for more but Elly and Grace would have to be repurposed as characters for a whole different experience from this one. Im not sure I want to break the spell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely done, two sincere women exploring their needs. I have read a few of your stories on this site and regretfully forgot to rate them (so spank me, please). I will go back and rate them.

vcwriter17bvcwriter17bover 1 year ago

The series started got off to a good start and then folded. Section 17 is predictable cliche. The emotions aren’t vibrant. Nadine starts well and becomes one-dimensional. You can write, certainly. My recommendation is to rethink and rewrite.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 1 year ago

Just finished rereading this one. Bright and fresh. Very nice twist at the end.

UncertainTUncertainT8 months ago

They are so good for each other. Beautifully written story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

How is this not ranked higher than it is? This is brilliant! Erotic, complete, real, tender, compassionate. Stunning. Please write more in this genre.

THBGatoTHBGatoabout 2 months ago

Fantastic, absolutely fantastic. So sweet and full of hope. Not to mention really hot. Loved how realistic the characters and setting were; no false glamour required and it was all the more moving as a result. As others below have asked, please write more in this genre.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userK.A. Ryde@K.A. Ryde
my first erotica, a collection of short stories, is available now! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CJQK4ZJQ