The Rehearsal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I liked it," giggled Grace, crawling over and kissing Elly's tummy, her hands holding the sides of her thighs. She looked up at her and saw Elly watching, holding her tits, squeezing them a little, nerves beginning to splash about on her face again, and knew that she knew what Grace was up to. "You having fun?"

"Yeah," Elly sighed. "I'm definitely not straight, am I?"

"No," laughed Grace, "no, I don't think you are."

"I actually came so hard as well," she added. "Just then."

"Would you like to cum even harder?" A moment of tense silence filled the air before Elly, biting her bottom lip, smiled.

"Go on, then."

"Yay!" giggled Grace, slipping her fingers under the thin fabric of Elly's underwear and peeling it down her legs, which Elly lifted to help them come off, before Grace's hands took her thighs and guided them open. Vulnerable little Elly, arms crossed under her breasts as the cool air swirled over her, stared at Grace, perhaps more than a little scared but riding it out, trusting that it'd be worth it, as Grace took a moment to admire her bared body. Elly's girlhood was pink and wet and bumpy with stubble and it was so pretty that Grace took only that one moment before hungrily diving onto it.

Elly didn't need much persuading to spread her legs even further. The moment Grace's mouth made contact with her quivering wetness, and her tongue teased, then toyed, with her soft little clit, an arm went to her face, her elbow crease over her mouth, as she wailed in surprised delight. While the sweet taste of Elly's tight but eager pussy burst through Grace's mouth, Elly spread her thighs as wide as she could, lifted her feet into the air, and Grace's hands hooked round them to hold Elly in place. Elly was on the edge of screaming from the very start, joyous and indescribable feelings exploding through her body as Grace's tongue slid inside her, followed soon by a pair of fingers which had little trouble finding her g-spot, her tongue enjoying Elly's bumps of stubble.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck..." Elly repeated, breathless and blinded by new sensations, losing herself, and Grace smiled as her tongue tortured this sweet girl who'd had no idea what she was signing up for. Her ass in the air, with her free hand she reached behind herself and, with a little bit of struggle, tugged down her own underwear, letting it collect at her knees as she busied herself with the simple business of destroying Elly. Her free hand went between her legs and, gently at first, she rubbed herself, trying to mimic the movements her tongue was making on Elly's sweet-tasting girlhood. By now, Elly's arm had left her mouth and she was clinging to the duvet either side of her, her head lolling back, whimpering and moaning and seeming to have lost every shred of self-consciousness she'd once had. An orgasm overpowered her, muting Elly for a moment, and her whole body relaxed only for another to build, Grace having no intention of setting her free at just one.

"Don't stop," Elly begged, as if there was any risk of it, "don't stop, don't stop..."

As Elly lay there, trying her best not to writhe, pressing her pussy against Grace's mouth, her thighs squeezing Grace's head to unnecessarily hold her where she was, Grace dared to try something she rarely tried. With Elly's legs so high, she removed her fingers, now soaked, and, hearing a murmur of disappointment from Elly, slid them into her ass instead. Elly shook in surprise, her eyes widening, but didn't stop her, didn't say 'yellow' let alone 'red,' as Grace's wet fingers easily invaded her tight, warm asshole and moved deeper, then nearly out, then deeper again. All the while, Elly whimpered and moaned, as loud as her lungs allowed her to be, shuddering every now and then when another powerful orgasm wrenched her from reality and made her dance among the clouds.

Finally, Grace, her tongue starting to ache, felt a tapping on her head -- she looked up to see Elly desperately patting at her and, when eye contact was made, she made a 'T' symbol with her hands. Time out. Grace pulled away, Elly's sticky wetness all over her mouth and jaw, and Elly lay there, a thin sheen of sweat across her bared body, breathing heavily and staring at the ceiling, completely unconcerned with covering herself. Grace put her fingers into her mouth, making sure her victim saw when she did, and enjoyed the last burst of flavour. There was also -- and Grace knew how this sounded, but you can't run from the truth -- a fair bit of delight at the realisation that Elly's asshole tasted good, too. She tried not to snigger at the thought -- Elly might not be ready for such conversations. If she was, though, maybe she'd be willing to let Grace's tongue go to other places, too.

Clearly, Elly needed a moment to recuperate, and so, after she'd finally kicked off her underwear, Grace once again crawled over her and, this time, with a kiss on her forehead, lay beside Elly, who wrapped her arms round Grace's bare form and held her as tightly as a person possibly could, their noses touching.

"You fucker," Elly whimpered, staring with big watery eyes. Grace laughed.

"Too much?" She shook her head.

"Green as green can be." Grace reached her arm round and held Elly, too, feeling a strange comfort in it, in that sense of being one of two naked girls wrapped together and mattering more than anything in the world.

"So you're definitely okay?"

"Well, I am livid."

"Livid?"

"I could've been doing this all this time?" she muttered, eyes closing, and Grace snickered.

"Yeah, I guess you could."

"I can't believe you put your fingers in my arse." Grace's laughs only got stronger, rolling over each other.

"It was a calculated risk."

"Are we done?" she then asked.

"Do you want to be done?" Elly's eyes opened and, for the first time, defiance shone in them like the blade of a sabre caught in the sun.

"Not a chance."

With Elly still laying on her back, Grace got to her knees and, with one step, her knees were either side of Elly's face and her pussy, freshly shaved in the shower this morning and already sodden, was on Elly's face. Elly stared, if only for a moment, before her hands grabbed Grace's ass and pulled her closer, her mouth hungrily taking Grace's girlhood. Grace threw her head back, pleasure cavorting through her body, feeling how Elly's lips and tongue were unsure of what they were doing but making up for it in enthusiasm, finding her clit and trying to torture it as Grace had managed so effortlessly.

"Good girl," Grace murmured again, watching Elly's tongue tickle her, her hands holding the rickety headboard, feeling a hand leave her ass and guessing Elly was playing with herself, too. The pleasure built exponentially, velvet and running rivers and fizzing bottles of sparkling wine, and when Elly had the gall to slide a wet finger out of herself and up Grace's asshole instead in sweet retaliation, Grace had to pin a hand to her mouth to keep some of the more embarrassing whines from getting out.

"Please cum on my face," Elly suddenly mumbled, surprising Grace and probably Elly, before going back to her duties, and Grace obliged soon after -- those words out of that mouth were enough to get Grace to do anything at all. She came in a shuddering, almost shrieking kind of way, pressing her pussy against Elly's eager mouth and Elly raising her head off the pillow and digging her nails into Grace's butt to keep it there. Elly kept going, lapping up everything Grace had for her, and the minutes rolled by with this dance repeated several more times until, finally, with sweat dripping off Grace's forehead, she had again rolled onto the bed, wet patches dotting the newly cleaned duvet, and they lay side by side once more.

For God knows how long they lay, trying to find and then catch their breath, holding tightly onto each other the whole time, Elly's face buried into Grace's chest. She could hear birdsong outside and it was beginning to get dark -- the Christmas lights, as a result, were looking brighter.

"Do you wanna get under the covers?" asked Grace, eventually, and Elly shook her head.

"Let's just stay like this for a bit longer," she whispered. "I like being naked with you."

"You don't even want water?" Elly's eyes opened.

"I could do with water." Grace giggled, turned, and strained to grab the half-full metal bottle on her desk. She handed it to Elly, who drank half of he lukewarm contents gladly, before handing it to Grace, who finished it.

"So, out of ten, how was that?" asked Grace, dropping the bottle onto the floor. She expected a thud but it was too muffled -- it must have landed on their clothes.

"Well, if that's a one, I think a ten might kill me," replied Elly, and Grace laughed again, holding her a bit tighter, her clit still quivering, even now. She still felt a longing for her, even when she held her, even when she couldn't be closer. There was a sense of her slipping away -- and she was. One week and she'd be gone, as if blasted from the Earth, for the rest of her life. A life Grace had helped her prepare for but rather wished she could still be in. "What about you?"

"Oh, ten, definitely. My bum's still sore from you grabbing it."

"How do you think I feel?" giggled Elly.

"We should shower in a bit."

"Together, I hope."

"I didn't know there's another way." Elly laughed again, before sighing, in a thoughtful, melancholy sort of way. "I wish you were coming with me to uni."

"Yeah, me too," Grace sighed, her fingers running through Elly's hair, avoiding using her stickier ones. Elly purred in approval. "Would be a funny way to start a friendship."

"Just a friendship?"

"Well, we don't actually know each other," Grace pointed out. "I don't even know your surname."

"Watson," Elly replied. "But, yeah, I suppose. I'm a big 80s music fan, if that gets us somewhere."

"I noticed," Grace snickered. "But something could have happened. I guess."

"Yeah," Elly sighed. "Maybe if we'd met earlier. I guess it's an easy trap to fall into. Falling in love with the first person you sleep with."

"Are you in love with me?"

"No. But maybe I could be."

"Maybe." Grace sighed. "Just the way fate works, I guess."

"Maybe." Elly tightened her grip. "I'm glad we did this."

"Now you're really ready for uni." Elly smiled.

"Only one week, then I'm off to Sheffield. Hard to believe it's really happening."

Grace just stared at the ceiling. Somehow, amid all the excitement, neither of them had ever mentioned which university there were going to. And the answer -- the same one. Well, she thought, as Elly's breathing began to change, becoming softer, and she realised she was falling asleep in her arms, she could tell her later. For now, she'd just enjoy this moment. Then she could start enjoying all the future moments. She looked across the room. The Christmas lights looked brighter than ever.