The Reign of Cronos Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his climax came, Rhea was able to ride out her pleasures and gave herself the second orgasm that Cronos could not knowingly give her. Kissing her husband, Rhea smiled. "Thank you, my King." Climbing off him, she sauntered away with a smile, which Cronos attributed to his prowess.

Rhea dreamed of the joy of the future. She saw what both Cronos and Gaia missed. Rhea did not need the gift of foresight, only a mind that could think critically. She knew what seed she planted and what he would do; with time, she would birth the son she craved.

**********

In the dead of night on Olympus, after Rhea's carnal pleasing of him, one would think that Cronos would have no care in the world.

But they would be wrong.

If his trek in the mortal Realm had taught him anything, it was that he could lose everything he had gained. This included his life. If that happened, what was it all for?

He would have defeated Ouranos for nothing. He would have allowed another man in his wife for nothing. He would have bloodied his hands with the innocence of Aether for nothing.

Cronos looked down upon his progeny. Hades could grow up and make Cronos proud. He could rise up and prove himself to be more powerful than Cronos, and Cronos would gladly step aside for Hades to have the throne. In that particular future, Cronos could retire, maybe to Gaia's island with Rhea. There he could make love on the beach, under the trees, and Hades could come to them for advice. When he did, they could lovingly give him counsel, so he could be a ruler worthy of Olympus for the rest of time.

But that was not the future Cronos would allow to pass.

While most living beings slept under Nyx's sky, Cronos would make choices to decide the course of all.

He properly inspected his son. He recognized that Hades was the spitting image in miniature form. When he considered that future, he could see that if the child was allowed to grow, he could present a challenge to him.

But if he lost his throne, Rhea's desire could wane, and it might even transfer to his offspring. He might be forgotten by his Titan siblings. After what he had done, even Cronos could see that he was a monster in comparison to the rest of his family. Without the crown, he would be an outcast. Without the crown, Cronos was nothing.

That was not a conclusion Cronos would allow.

Looking upon the tiny being one last time, imprinting the child into his memory forevermore, he lifted the infant into his hands and raised him into the air. There was only a moment's pause before Cronos dropped the minuscule creature into his mouth. He did not bite, chew, or even taste the child. It was a simple matter to just swallow the baby whole.

Hades might have been the first of Cronos' children the Titan King ate, but he would not be the last.

**********

12