The Relationship Between Aayansh and Thomas

Story Info
19 year old Indian boy finds love and submission.
6.9k words
3.62
5.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To begin this story, this is my very first story ever written, so please let me know in the comments if you liked it.

This story is about two guys, who have a gay relationship, not an ordinary vanilla relationship you hear a lot about, but a special one. In this case, they have a BDSM relationship, which means they have a strict separation of roles and responsibilities. The so-called Dominant in the relationship is the Top, which is also the one who never gets fucked but only gets fucked, the other role is the so-called submissive he is in the relationship the bottom, which is the one who never gets fucked but only gets fucked.

- Introduction -

Of course, before we really get started with the story, we need to introduce the main characters:

• Name: Thomas Barrow

• Age: 31 years old

• Height: 1m 82

• Weight: 78 kg

• Hair colour: blonde

• Skin colour: white

Short description: Tom is a big British gay man, he is a natural leader and loves small dark submissive gay boys.

He is the Dominant in the story.

The other main character in the story:

• Name: Aayansh Johnson

• Age: 19 years old

• Height: 1m 62

• Weight: 57 kg

• Hair colour: black

• Skin colour: dark brown

Brief description: Aayansh was born in India, and was adopted by British parents hence his surname Johnson. He is a small dark Gay boy, he is naturally a friendly and sociable person. Aayansh is not a leader, he is always very submissive. He is a total bottom slut and very submissive. He always wears sexy beautiful clothes. He has a very dark complexion.

The two men both work in a posh clothes shop in the heart of London, Tom is the owner of the shop and Aayansh is an employee of Tom.

They got to know each other there, which is where Tom discovered that Aayansh really liked that orders were given very clearly and that hierarchy is precisely something Aayansh values. Tom also soon noticed that Aayansh clearly looked at Tom in a sexual way which soon made Tom take the first step.

After a long evening working in the posh clothes shop, Tom asked if Aayansh wanted to go for a drink together, at a bar in the famous Soho neighbourhood. Aayansh cheerfully agreed to this, and they went for a drink together.

During the evening, Tom bluntly asked if Aayansh was gay and if he liked him. Aayansh answered both questions in the affirmative and they soon started kissing. They asked for the bill, Tom paid the bill, and then they left the pub.

Tom took Aayansh to his flat in central London, it was a beautifully large and high-rise flat with huge windows through which you could look out beautifully over the city. Tom invited Aayansh to make himself comfortable on the nice big sofa, Tom sat down next to him and soon started kissing and stripped Aayansh of his nice blouse and started sucking on Aayansh nipples and took off Aayansh's trousers.

Then Tom took off all his clothes and stood in front of Aayansh with his giant thick and long cock and held it in front of Aayansh's mouth. Aayansh immediately understood the hint and enthusiastically started taking the big lump in his mouth and started sucking with great pleasure.

Tom meanwhile took off Aayansh's pants, then Tom immediately noticed that Aayansh does have a remarkably small dick, very thin and quite short really typical of an Asian boy, rock hard though!

This is in contrast to his own penis, which is really gigantic; it can't fit a normal condom, size 64 is necessary or it won't fit, so it's really thick.

Aayansh suddenly felt embarrassed when Tom saw his tiny little dick, but Tom just laughed and said that he had seen many dicks like that before. But Tom thinks it's just great because after all, a bottom doesn't have to do anything with his dick.

Tom noticed that Aayansh needed a bit of training in how to suck cock. He sucked really well, he just needed a bit more practice.

Aayansh was obviously delighted, he had longed for such a situation for a long time and now he was going to fulfil his dreams.

Tom told Aayansh that he would take care of everything and that he should just do as he was told. Aayansh agreed and after some more kissing and sucking, Tom stopped Aayansh because he didn't want to come yet, he wanted to fuck Aayansh in his boy pussy.

He took him to his bedroom where there was a huge king-size bed with beautiful wardrobes with mirrors around it. Tom put Aayansh on his back on the bed and Aayansh pulled his legs up and got ready. Tom grabbed a condom and put a lot of lube on it and also put some on Aayansh's boy pussy and very slowly inserted his penis into Aayansh's ass, he did it very carefully and took his time because he knew that he has a very big cock and Aayansh is really a very petite Asian boy who can't really have it without preparation. But Tom was so horny and Aayansh, it worked.

Tom started to pick up the pace and started to fuck Aayansh hard in the ass, Aayansh's little cock was super stiff all the time, and at one point Aayansh started to jerk off. Tom saw this and was not happy and held Aayansh's hand and stopped him, with his other hand Tom slapped Aayansh's testicles hard. Aayansh moaned loudly and his dick moved violently, Tom slapped the testicles hard 3 more times and then the dick went limp. Tom was satisfied and continued fucking. Not long after, Tom almost came, he pulled his penis out of Aayansh's tight boy pussy, removed the condom and squirted in the pretty boy's face. Tom left and went to the bathroom to freshen up and came back a little later to find Aayansh still on his back on the bed as if frozen. Tom said to Aayansh, "Now it's your turn, you can come too" and Aayansh quickly jerked off and came.

Aayansh then went to freshen up a bit and went into the living room where Tom was waiting for him on the sofa.

They sat and talked about what had just happened and Tom told Aayansh that he really thought he was a beautiful and sweet boy and that he found him very attractive.

Tom told Aayansh about his sexual preferences, that he is a strict top and that it is of utmost importance to him that the bottom is there only for the pleasure of the top and that his own pleasure is irrelevant.

Aayansh heard this and could agree with this, pointing out that he is actually a very submissive bottom and that he is all about the dominant.

- Start of a love story and big changes -

Tom asked Aayansh if he wanted a relationship and Aayansh said he very much did. They soon made plans to move in together. Aayansh was still living with his (adoptive) parents in a suburb of London. Tom decided to visit them and make arrangements to get Aayansh out of his life as soon as possible.

They planned to meet next week when Tom would bring Aayansh to his flat. Tom told Aayansh to prepare for the next few days. That he would be trained like an obedient boy and he would have to learn how to behave like a good boy.

As the day of their meeting approached, Aayansh felt both nervous and excited. He had never lived with a partner before and the prospect of being trained to be an obedient boy excited him greatly.

When Tom arrived at Aayansh's parents' house, he introduced himself as Aayansh's partner and told them that they would be moving in together. He explained that Aayansh would continue to work with him in his clothes shop.

They decided to live together in Tom's flat.

Tom had arranged for a moving van to be parked outside and he and Aayansh quickly packed up his belongings and loaded them into the van. Aayansh said goodbye to his parents and they set off.

When they arrived at Tom's beautiful apartment, Tom wasted no time in starting Aayansh's training. He told Aayansh that he would no longer be allowed to wear normal underwear and that he would only be allowed to wear the sexy G-strings that Tom had bought for him. He also told Aayansh that he would be responsible for all the household chores along with the maid and that he would have to learn how to serve his master properly.

Tom laid down strict rules for Aayansh to follow and punished him severely whenever he disobeyed. Aayansh quickly learned to fear and respect Tom's authority and worked hard to please him in every way.

Aayansh was expected to be available for Tom's pleasure at all times and was not allowed to refuse any of his requests. Tom also taught Aayansh how to address him properly, using words like "Master" and "Sir".

Tom closely monitored Aayansh's progress, making sure he was improving and behaving like a good boy. Aayansh was rewarded with affection and praise when he did well, but also severely punished when he misbehaved.

Despite the strictness of their relationship, Aayansh was happy to live with Tom and serve him as his obedient boy. They were both deeply in love and enjoyed a rich and fulfilling sex life, with Tom taking full control and dominating Aayansh completely. Aayansh was rewarded with affection and praise when he did well, but also severely punished when he misbehaved.

As time passed, Aayansh became more submissive and Tom's control over him grew stronger. They continued to live together in their happy and loving D/s relationship, with Tom training and disciplining Aayansh when necessary, and Aayansh serving him obediently and willingly.

The two have sex often, both are very sexually active. Aayansh loves being fucked by Tom and Tom loves having Aayansh's mouth and cock around his dick.

It's a happy life for both of them.

After a day at work they both go home, Tom is super horny and wants to fuck Aayansh, he picks Aayansh up and puts him on the bed and quickly grabs a condom and pushes his penis into Aayansh's tight anus and starts fucking.

Aayansh's penis is rock hard again, much to Tom's chagrin, he gives Aayansh's testicles a few cracking slaps and soon Aayansh's dick goes limp again.

Tom turns Aayansh over and takes him doggy style, just before he cums he pulls out and takes off the condom and cums in Aayansh's face.

Tom tells Aayansh that they are going to have a shower together and then go out for dinner.

They arrive at a nice restaurant that Tom has booked for the evening, they sit down and are served the most delicious food, during dinner Tom asks Aayansh if he will leave everything to Tom from now on, i.e. financially but also in everything that is decided in and about his life.

Tom explains to Aayansh that he has his best interests at heart and that he is madly in love with him, that he wants a full Dominant vs. Submissive relationship where the submissive is subservient to the dominant.

Aayansh starts to glow all over and immediately agrees without thinking about it, not even about the far-reaching consequences this decision will have.

- The morning after the big decision day what happens next? -

The next morning, a beautiful Thursday in July, they go to the bank together, where they make Tom co-owner of Aayansh's account and Tom gets a debit card from the bank. Aayansh has to give Tom his own debit card, which he puts in the safe, along with Aayansh's passport, which also goes in the safe. Then they go to a notary and draw up an official document in which Aayansh declares that from now on Tom Barrow will have full decision-making power and that from now on Aayansh Johnson is not allowed to do anything without Tom's permission. After the document has been signed, a copy is given to the notary who keeps a record of it.

They then go to a sex shop, where Tom tells the shop assistant that he is looking for a chastity belt for his beautiful boy, pointing to Aayansh. The shop assistant looks at Aayansh, grins and says, "Definitely a small one, isn't it? Definitely a typical Asian small dick?" to which Tom laughs and says "That's right yes haha, and from now on always a flaccid dick too".

The shop assistant escorts both men to the back of the shop and shows Tom some chastity belts, he chooses a nice pink one and tells Aayansh to take off his trousers and pants and put the chastity belt on immediately.

Tom takes the chastity belt and puts it on Aayansh, locks it with the little key and puts it in his pocket. He tells Aayansh to get dressed again, Tom pays and they leave the shop.

After leaving the sex shop, Tom and Aayansh return to Tom's apartment. Tom tells Aayansh that from now on he will be locked in the chastity belt at all times unless he gets permission to take it off. Aayansh agrees and is excited at the thought of being under Tom's complete control.

Tom then begins to give Aayansh a tour of the apartment, showing him where everything is and giving him instructions on how to carry out certain tasks. Aayansh takes notes and tries his best to remember everything.

Over the next few weeks, Tom continues to train Aayansh, teaching him how to serve him properly and attend to his every need. Aayansh is happy to do whatever Tom asks and feels fulfilled in his new submissive role.

As time goes by, Tom and Aayansh's relationship deepens and they become more devoted to each other. Aayansh feels grateful to have found someone who understands and accepts him for who he is, and Tom feels fulfilled in his role as Aayansh's dominant and protector.

Overall, they continue to live a happy and fulfilling life together, exploring their desires and strengthening their bond as a dominant and submissive couple.

They have a day off today, Tom's clothes shop is open but they are running the shop today without the owner Tom and Aayansh who is just an employee, the other employees are in the shop today.

So instead of working they go to the salon, Tom tells the assistant that he wants her to give Aayansh a feminine haircut, Aayansh's hair is quite long and falls well over her ears. Tom also tells her to do Aayansh's nails and eyebrows.

After an hour, Aayansh is done, he looks great, nicely cut, his nails neat and his eyebrows very sharp. Tom now takes Aayansh to a beauty salon where Tom tells the employee that all hair, except on Aayansh's head, needs to be completely removed.

She immediately starts waxing and shaving. After a while, Aayansh's body is nice and smooth and Tom pays the bill.

The day is almost over and Tom now takes Aayansh to a nice men's underwear shop, here Tom picks out some very sexy and tight little G-strings for Aayansh and charges, he tells Aayansh that all his old pants have been thrown away and from now on Aayansh will only wear sexy G-strings.

They arrive home and the maid is in the house, a slightly older woman called Linda, she always does the laundry and cleans the house. Tom had instructed Linda to throw away all of Aayansh's trousers.

Linda then left and went home, she comes to the house every other day.

Tom and Aayansh are sitting in the living room, Tom asks Aayansh if he has any questions, Aayansh says that he doesn't, he is happy to obey Tom.

Aayansh is very happy with his new G-strings and he loves them, he doesn't understand why he used to wear normal briefs, these are much nicer.

Tom has now decided, now that they have been together for three months, that they will no longer use condoms, of course, they both tested them first and everything was fine.

Tom is now very horny and wants to fuck Aayansh for the first time now that he has his chastity belt and is wearing it today while Aayansh's little cock remains limp.

And Tom is eager to finally squirt his seed into Aayansh's boy pussy, so he takes Aayansh into the bedroom, lays him on his back and pushes his big cock into Aayansh's mouth so that he first gives him a nice suck. Then Tom takes it out of his mouth, grabs some lube and starts fucking Aayansh hard in his boy pussy. After a while, Tom comes and squirts himself empty.

Then Tom grabs another small package and gives it to Aayansh, telling him to unwrap it, it contains a butt plug. Tom gave Aayansh a butt plug and told him to keep it in for the rest of the evening so that Tom's sperm would stay in Aayansh's boy pussy. Tom's aim was to reinforce the power dynamic in their relationship and further assert his dominance over Aayansh.

They have a pizza delivered and have a nice dinner and go to bed.

Just before they got to sleep, Tom took the butt plug out of Aayansh's anus and inserted his penis to have sex with him again. After a while, Tom ejaculated inside Aayansh's anus, filling it with his semen

They go to sleep.

- Friday is the party night right? -

Okay, continuing from the next day (Friday)...

Tom wants Aayansh to start wearing his new G-strings, he also tells Aayansh to keep his whole body free of any body hair by shaving or waxing.

Aayansh does as he is told, he is very happy and excited about being forced to wear sexy little G-strings, and he is also very happy that he can now be fucked by Tom without using a condom.

It's lunchtime and Tom tells Aayansh that he wants him to stay in the shop for a while, he needs to get something from a shop. He leaves and goes to another part of town to prepare a surprise.

Aayansh sits and watches the customers come and go. About 15 minutes later he sees Tom coming, he smiles at Aayansh and tells him to follow him.

Tom takes Aayansh into the changing room and closes the door, takes off his clothes and puts on a sexy little black leather outfit.

He pulls down Aayansh's shorts and chastity belt and tells Aayansh to strip naked. Aayansh takes off his G-string and stands there naked and vulnerable, his limp little cock dangling between his legs.

Tom now takes out some lube and rubs it all over his cock, then takes out Aayansh's butt plug, removes it and replaces it with his cock.

Aayansh feels a slight pain when Tom's cock enters his ass, but he soon gets used to it.

Now Tom starts fucking Aayansh's boy pussy hard, he fucks him for a long time until he cums in Aayansh's boy pussy. Tom instructs Aayansh to put his butt plug back in to keep his boy pussy ready for action.

Tom then leaves the room and goes back to the shop, he returns after a while with two ladies, at least they look like ladies, but in reality, they are feminized boys wearing women's clothes.

One of the 'girls' is a friend of Tom's, 'she' is dressed in a sexy little maid outfit, 'she' is also holding a tray with a glass of wine, 'she' is followed by 'her' friend who is also dressed in a sexy little maid outfit, 'she' is also holding a tray with a glass of wine.

They are both very sexy and beautiful-looking 'women'.

Tom tells Aayansh to serve the customers in the shop with drinks, he goes behind the bar and serves them. This is all because there's a party in the shop because Tom's clothing shop is celebrating its 12.5-year anniversary today.

Then Tom orders Aayansh to go with him to his little office at the back of the shop, he gets some more lube and starts fucking Aayansh's boy pussy again.

After a while, Tom cums and squirts Aayansh's ass full of his cum and puts the butt plug back in.

Aayansh kneels in front of Tom and takes his cock in his mouth, he sucks on the cock that was in his ass a few moments ago, he had to clean it properly.

After this, both Tom and Aayansh leave the party and go back to their apartment where they live together.

Tom and Aayansh entered their flat and sat on the sofa together.

Tom told Aayansh that he had made an appointment with a doctor for tomorrow morning to have a look at Aayansh's body. After this, they went to their bedroom and went to sleep.

- Tom arranged a doctor's appointment -

The next day they went to the doctor, his name is Dr Stein, he told Aayansh to take off his clothes and lie down on the table. Tom went to Aayansh and removed his chastity so that his penis and testicles were 'free' for Dr Stein to inspect.

Tom had made this appointment because he wanted to make permanent changes to Aayansh's body and wanted to keep track of the progress, so the doctor took some measurements. He measured the size of Aayansh's flaccid cock, the size of his testicles, the size of his hips and the size of his chest. And several other measurements.

12