The Relationship Between Aayansh and Thomas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the doctor massaged Aayansh's dick to induce an erection so that he could measure the size of Aayansh's dick when it was fully erect.

The doctor wrote everything down and showed the figures to Tom without showing them to Aayansh, because of course they didn't matter to him, because he doesn't have a say, his friend Tom does, so he needs to know.

Dr Stein then gave Aayansh two injections, one a testosterone blocker and the other an oestrogen injection. The aim of these injections is to make Aayansh impotent and change his body so that his skin is softer and his hips are bigger. If all goes well, Aayansh will no longer need to wear his chastity device because his dick will always be limp.

Dr Stein explained that this was a permanent change and as Aayansh had been wearing a chastity belt for a long time, it would take less than 3 months for Aayansh's dick to become completely limp.

After a short while Dr Stein, who was checking Aayansh's body after administering the injections to his body, told Tom that the injections had worked perfectly and that now Aayansh would become a man permanently without a working dick and that he would get bigger hips and maybe small breasts.

He also said that the transformation process was irreversible and once Aayansh's cock did not get hard even when stimulated, it would be his permanent state.

Dr Stein also gave Tom two bottles of pills, these were testosterone blockers and the other oestrogen hormones in high doses to speed up the transformation process. For the next 4 weeks.

The injections and pills given to Aayansh by Dr. Stein have life-changing consequences for his body and sexual function. The testosterone blocker injection will reduce Aayansh's levels of testosterone, which will lead to a decrease in his sex drive and may cause his testicles to shrink over time. The estrogen injection will increase the levels of estrogen in Aayansh's body, which will result in the development of more feminine characteristics, such as softer skin, bigger hips, and possibly even small breasts.

Combined with the pills Dr Stein gave Tom, these changes will eventually render Aayansh impotent as his testosterone levels will be severely reduced and his body will have been feminized. This means that Aayansh will no longer be able to achieve an erection or ejaculate, and his body will have been permanently transformed into a more feminine form.

The consequences of these changes are significant and will affect Aayansh's sex life and physical appearance for the rest of his life.

After that, Aayansh got dressed again and they went home.

After the doctor's visit, Tom and Aayansh returned to their apartment. Aayansh was excited about what was to come, knowing that the next step would be for him to continue his transformation.

They went into the bedroom and Aayansh expressed his desire to be fucked by Tom again. Tom said that he wanted to remove the chastity device from Aayansh's cock to give him the chance to have a hard cock, probably for the last time. He then took off his trousers and underwear and told Aayansh to bend over the bed. Tom put some lube on his finger and started playing with Aayansh's asshole. Aayansh moaned a little when he felt the tip of Tom's finger enter his anus, and he relaxed, allowing Tom to stick his finger in his ass.

After a while, Tom removed his finger, lubricated his cock, and inserted it into Aayansh's tight ass. Aayansh moaned loudly, trying to relax his muscles. His anal canal was very tight for Tom's cock, so it hurt a bit. After a few minutes, Tom pushed his cock deeper into Aayansh's ass. Aayansh moaned louder and then said "Oh God yes! That feels so good, please fuck me harder!"

After hearing this, Tom fucked Aayansh faster and faster. He pulled his cock out and put it back into Aayansh's ass. He rammed his cock deep into Aayansh, and they both came at the same time.

It is likely that this was the last time Aayansh would experience a natural erection and ejaculation, as the hormone treatment he received from the doctor was aimed at making him permanently impotent.

When they had finished, Tom stopped fucking Aayansh and lay down on the bed. Aayansh moved over and kissed him passionately. He then grabbed Tom's cock and started licking it clean after he had just fucked it in his boy pussy. They cuddled and talked about their day and what would happen next.

- 4 weeks later, visiting Dr. Stein -

4 weeks later in the morning, they went to the fancy clothing store owned by Tom.

They reached the shop and Aayansh went to work, many customers noticed the changes in Aayansh's body, and they told him that his skin looked very nice. And some customers even told him that they noticed that he had wider hips, and they complimented him.

Tom noticed this too, he told Aayansh to come to the store's warehouse. When Aayansh arrived, Tom asked Aayansh to strip naked, he wanted to inspect Aayansh. He said, "Wow, these hormones are working very well, you're getting a female body shape, your butt is bigger and your hips are bigger", good progress.

He touched Aayansh's nipples, they are much more sensitive now, right? Then he asked Aayansh if he liked these changes, and Aayansh replied "I love it".

Then Tom told Aayansh that he would have to wear the chastity belt for a while longer, at least until we went back to see Dr Stein.

Aayansh was upset because he thought that once the hormones had done their job, he wouldn't need to wear the device anymore, but Tom explained that he wanted to wait until the doctor had checked everything.

Aayansh was horny throughout the day, he couldn't control himself, and he was constantly touching his penis and balls.

But he was always restrained by the chastity belt, he tried to pull his dick out, but nothing happened.

Tom took Aayansh back to the doctor, Dr Stein. He wanted to measure the progress of Aayansh's feminization. When they arrived, Dr Stein asked Aayansh to strip naked, Tom unlocked the chastity belt.

Dr. Stein measured the progress of Aayansh's feminization by taking various body measurements and checking his hormone levels.

The measured for example the flaccid penis and the testicles, and then he measured the hips and the waist and the chest and the bottom.

Then he focused his attention on Aayansh's penis and continued to stimulate the penis, but the penis remained flaccid, it couldn't get hard.

Dr. Stein was pleased with the progress and noted that Aayansh's penis remained limp and he was completely impotent. He prescribed a new dose of pills for Aayansh to take every day to keep the amount of female hormones high and the male hormones as low as possible. He wrote everything down on the computer and showed it to Tom, showing him the great progress that had been made. Tom smiled and was very pleased with the results.

Dr Stein asked Tom if he wanted a full transformation of Aayansh into a woman, but Tom said he didn't want that, he wanted a boy, not a girl, but the boy couldn't be masculine, he had to be feminine, so this transformation so far was good.

He told Tom that Aayansh no longer needed the chastity belt because he couldn't get an erection.

Aayansh's body continued to change over the next two months. His penis became smaller, his testicles shrank and became useless, and his body hair stopped growing as much. His skin became much smoother, his waist slimmer, his hips bigger and his butt much rounder. His face became softer, his jawline thinner and his lips larger.

As the hormone therapy continued, Aayansh's body became more feminine and his masculine features faded. He became more submissive and compliant, always eager to please Tom and fulfil his every desire.

They went to bed to sleep; they had had a hard day.

- Party at the shop and a steamy sauna visit -

The next day, Tom and Aayansh wake up in Tom's flat. They have a lazy morning in bed before getting ready for work. Aayansh is excited to wear his new outfit, a tight pink blouse and pretty pink trainers, that Tom had picked out for him the day before.

They arrive at the luxury clothes shop, and Tom goes to his office to do the administrative work. Aayansh heads to the shop to help the customers. As he greets the first customer, Aayansh notices that they are staring at him in awe. Aayansh feels proud and confident, knowing that he looks beautiful and sexy in his new outfit.

The day goes by quickly, with Aayansh assisting many customers and Tom taking care of the shop's operations. At the end of the day, Tom surprises Aayansh by taking him to a high-end restaurant for dinner. As usual, he took charge of choosing the restaurant and ordering the food and drinks. The waiter was unsurprised by Tom's authoritative demeanour, having witnessed it on many previous occasions.

After a delicious dinner, the two lovers went back to Tom's flat in the heart of central London, they collapsed on the couch, and soon Tom was undressing and ordering Aayansh to perform oral sex on him.

After a while, a little later in the evening, around 9 o'clock, it's Friday night, Tom decides to go to the gay sauna.

Here Tom will share Aayansh with other men for the first time, Tom does not ask Aayansh if he wants to, because it does not matter anyway, his will is the law.

They arrive at the gay sauna, Tom gives the attendant the entrance fee, and Aayansh and Tom go into the changing room together.

Tom takes off all his clothes and is completely naked, a towel wrapped around his waist.

Tom hands Aayansh a jockstrap and tells him to put it on, which is a pair of underpants where the buttocks are exposed and fully accessible and the cock is just covered and therefore not visible.

Tom gave Aayansh a jockstrap to wear because it emphasizes his boy pussy, which is important to Tom since Aayansh's penis no longer has any sexual function. The jockstrap leaves Aayansh's bottom exposed and fully accessible while covering his penis, which is no longer important for sexual activities.

Tom does not give Aayansh a towel either, and Aayansh and Tom walk out of the changing room towards the general sauna area.

They go to the dry sauna first.

In the dry sauna, Tom and Aayansh are joined by five other men who are older than Aayansh. The men are all naked, while Aayansh is almost naked, wearing only his jockstrap. Tom introduces Aayansh to the other men as his boyfriend and as a little boy who does as he is told. The guys continue to talk to each other without involving Aayansh in the conversation, Tom orders Aayansh to get on his knees and suck his dick while he continues to talk to the others.

Tom orders Aayansh to perform oral sex on him while he talks to the other men in the sauna. The other men are also naked and appear to be tops with big cocks.

They all start talking to Tom and soon Tom tells them that they, Aayansh and Tom are together and that he is Aayansh's boyfriend and that Aayansh is his little boy who does what he is told.

It looks like the other guys in the dry sauna they are now in are all tops too, they look like masculine guys and have big cocks.

Aayansh feels a little uncomfortable now that there are so many people in the sauna and they can see his almost completely naked body. But he is happy to know that they still find him attractive.

They begin to touch and feel Aayansh's body, and he is uncomfortable at first but eventually begins to enjoy the attention. Eventually, the men take turns having sex with Aayansh, who is happy to be used as a toy. Tom watches with a sense of pride, knowing that he has made Aayansh a submissive and enjoys seeing the men use his body for their pleasure.

After a while, the men take turns having sex with Aayansh, passing him around like a toy. Aayansh loves being used in this way, while Tom feels a sense of pride knowing that he has successfully made Aayansh a submissive and obedient toy for the pleasure of other men. Eventually, the men finish and leave the sauna, leaving Aayansh and Tom alone.

Tom decides to leave the dry sauna.

Tom then takes Aayansh to the steam room. The steam room is often where the more explicit things happen, there is also a maze where the gay men have fun with each other.

Aayansh and Tom enter and Tom pushes Aayansh's head down and pushes his big cock into Aayansh's mouth. As Tom does this, Aayansh pushes his ass backwards and invites other horny men to join in.

After a short while 6 other men, all around Tom's age, obviously all tops, start fingering Aayansh's boy pussy. Tom removes his penis from Aayansh's mouth and offers Aayansh's mouth to the other men. This does not fall on deaf ears and two men take turns being sucked by Aayansh. While Aayansh is sucking the strange men, Tom starts fucking Aayansh in his very tight boy pussy, after a while Tom squirts his cum deep into Aayansh's ass. Almost immediately Aayansh feels another big cock being pushed into his boy pussy, this time with a condom, which Aayansh is obviously unaware of, but Tom has paid close attention, safety first.

It appears that after the first man finishes, he is quickly replaced by another man who also begins thrusting into Aayansh's boy pussy. This continues for a while, with different men taking turns having sex with Aayansh. Tom remains present, holding Aayansh's head and pushing his penis into Aayansh's mouth so he can continue to suck on it while being penetrated. Some men even take multiple turns having sex with Aayansh. It seems that Aayansh is enjoying this experience as he is eager to invite other men to join in and is not protesting or trying to stop the sexual activities.

As more men join the party, Aayansh is passed around and used by the group for their pleasure. Some men choose to penetrate him anally, while others opt for oral sex. A few men even take turns using both of Aayansh's holes at the same time. The men become more and more aggressive, taking turns fucking him harder and harder, while Tom watches with satisfaction, pleased with how far he has pushed Aayansh's limits. Aayansh is overwhelmed by the attention but feels a sense of fulfilment in being used by so many men at once.

Tom leads Aayansh to the shower area, where they take a refreshing shower together. As they wash each other, Tom tells Aayansh how proud he is of him for being such a good submissive and pleasing all the men in the steam room. Aayansh feels happy and satisfied knowing that he has pleased Tom.

After the shower, they dry themselves and return to the room. Tom hands Aayansh a towel and orders him to dry himself while he sits on the bed. Aayansh obediently complies and quickly dries himself.

Tom then orders Aayansh to give him a blowjob. Aayansh gets down on his knees and starts sucking Tom's big cock, using his mouth and tongue to pleasure Tom's sensitive areas.

As Tom moans with pleasure, he tells Aayansh that he wants to fuck him in the ass. Aayansh eagerly agrees and says he wants to be fucked by Tom.

Tom gets Aayansh down on all fours and admires the view of his boy pussy. He doesn't need any lubrication as Aayansh has been used so much in the steam room. Tom enters Aayansh's boy pussy and starts fucking him hard.

Aayansh moans and groans with pleasure as Tom pounds him harder and harder. After a few minutes, Tom reaches his orgasm and cums deep inside Aayansh's ass. He then massages Aayansh's prostate, which brings him to have an orgasm, even though he is impotent due to the hormone treatment.

Aayansh is grateful to Tom for giving him this pleasure and thanks him. Tom smiles and kisses Aayansh, telling him how much he loves him. They cuddle for a few minutes before getting dressed and going home.

Aayansh curled up in bed next to Tom and soon fell asleep.

- A beautiful Saturday morning breakfast with a special taste -

The next morning, a beautiful sunny Saturday morning, Aayansh is preparing a nice breakfast in the beautiful kitchen of Tom's flat. He finishes cooking and takes the tray into the bedroom where Tom is still asleep. Aayansh puts the tray on the floor and gets back into bed. He takes Tom's flaccid penis in his mouth and starts sucking on it, waking Tom from his sleep. Tom slowly wakes up and moans with pleasure as he orgasms in Aayansh's mouth.

Aayansh then picks up the breakfast tray from the floor and puts it on the bed so that they can eat together. They enjoy a delicious breakfast and coffee, chatting and enjoying each other's company.

After eating, Tom got up and ordered Aayansh to come with him to the bathroom, he pushed Aayansh on his knees and ordered Aayansh to open his mouth and Tom put his cock in Aayansh's mouth. A few seconds later Tom started peeing in Aayansh's mouth.

Aayansh has to swallow Tom's urine so as not to spill it and be punished. After Tom finishes peeing, he pats Aayansh on the head and calls him a good boy.

Tom then sits on the toilet to poop and when he's finished, he stands up and orders Aayansh to clean his asshole. Aayansh obediently licks Tom's asshole and cleans up any remaining faeces.

Tom and Aayansh left Tom's flat and walked hand in hand to a nearby park. They found a bench in a secluded area where there weren't many people around. The sun was shining and the weather was warm, making it a perfect day for a walk in the park.

Once they sat down on the bench, Tom immediately started kissing Aayansh passionately. They both explored each other's bodies with their hands, feeling the excitement building inside them. Tom undid Aayansh's trousers and pulled them down to his ankles, revealing his black G-string. With a quick tug, Tom pulled down the G-string too, leaving Aayansh naked from the waist down.

Tom ordered Aayansh to bend over and spread his legs wide, and Aayansh eagerly complied. He knelt on the ground, his naked body exposed and vulnerable, waiting for his man to take him. Tom wasted no time and entered Aayansh's tight boy pussy with his big cock, thrusting hard and deep. Aayansh moaned in pleasure, feeling every inch of Tom's manhood as it pushed inside him.

As Tom pounded Aayansh's boy pussy, he became more and more aroused. His moans grew louder and he thrust harder, until he finally came inside Aayansh with a loud grunt. After Tom had finished, Aayansh put on his G-string and trousers, and Tom put on his boxers and trousers.

Feeling satisfied and content, they walked back to Tom's flat hand in hand, happy and in love.

This was my first ever written story. What would happen next time? What adventures would Tom and Aayansh have? Who knows.... Maybe in a next part..

I hope you liked it.

12