The Relationship Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck," Kenna said, arching a little. "Oh my fucking god, that's... Damn, that feels so much better than plastic. Oh! Oh, fucking son of a bitch, that's good!"

Scott still inched inside, sliding out, then back in more, then out again. This was, by far, the tightest, hottest thing he'd ever stuck his dick into. Her ass was so powerful, she almost stopped him dead every time she tensed, and only when she relaxed a little could he maneuver. After what seemed like forever, he finally got his full length inside. He paused there for a bit, both hands resting on her amazing cheeks, feeling her, feeling the heat of her gripping, writhing ass all over his dick.

"Oh my god, that is good shit," Kenna said. "Oh fuck, why didn't I do this years ago?"

Scott pulled out just a little, and then pushed it home again. He started to jerk his hips, grinding his dick inside her in a slow circle, before working it in and out just a bit again.

"Fuck! Fuck fuck!" she growled, twitching a little. "Fuck, Scott, stop messing around! Just fucking fuck that fucking asshole!"

Scott paused. "Alright, you asked for it."

He brought his hand up and then brought it down on her ass with a resounding slap. She jerked, letting out a nice little squeal, but he was already pulling his dick out and shoving it back inside, harder. He spanked her again, on the other cheek, leaving a handprint burning in red after a few seconds.

"Oh, yes!" she snarled. "Yes, fuck me just like that! Fuck my ass just like that!"

He gave her another spank, his hips getting into a rhythm now. Her backdoor was now smoothly swallowing his sword in long, even strokes, just hard enough to make a light slapping sound as their bodies squished together. Scott wrapped her hair around a hand, yanking it back just hard enough to bring her head up, and then started to drill her in earnest.

"Oh, YES, fuck, yes, Scott," Kenna said, mouth open and hammering herself back into him. "Yes, fuck me hard, harder, harder, harder! Fucking destroy my fucking ass with your goddamn cock!"

They were slapping hard together now, shaking the bed. But then moving suddenly, Scott grabbed her by the waist, and half threw her up onto the pillow top. He scrambled up behind her before she could recover, standing with his feet on her covers, lifted her up by the hips, and lined his cock up with her fantastic hole again. He plowed it inside, and just as she started to push herself upright, he grabbed both her arms by the wrists. Her head went back down into the bed, her face covered in a wave of golden hair, and using the extra leverage, Scott started pounding his dick in her ass deeper and harder than ever.

"YES YES YES!" Kenna screamed, slightly muffled. She was pulling back on him, and Scott could feel the massive power of those volleyball-trained shoulders. "YES, MY ASS! MY AAAASSS!"

Scott felt his balls tighten, and the tingle start to work its way up the tip of his cock to the base. "I'm coming!" he snarled.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" was all she would say, so he took that as an okay to shoot it all inside her ass.

His cum started to pour out, firing inside. And it kept coming. Four, five, six, seven shots, buried deep into her backside. Finally, he slowed, and pulling out gradually, leaked just a bit more as his dick rested between her spank-reddened asscheeks.

Both their breathing was a little fast, but if he was honest, Scott's was a little faster. Well, he *had* been doing more of the work. At least, that was the excuse he was going with.

"Wow," they said, at the same time, and then laughed. She tossed her hair out of the way, gathering it with a hand, and then looked back at him. She licked her lips.

"Hey," she said with a heavy-lidded smile, "since it's you, I'll tell it to you straight. That was some good, good fucking. I came nicely."

"But?" Scott panted at her.

She smiled broadly, and licked her lips. "Well, as good as it was, I can't help but want... hey, are you still hard?"

Scott glanced at his dick still resting on her ass. It was.

Without warning, she twisted and grabbed him by the shoulders, and with the kind of ease he wasn't used to a girl having, threw him down onto his back on the bed. She jumped on top of him, literally, pressing the air out of his lungs and making him squeak. Perched on top of him, she bent down and grabbed his head with both hands, and dove into a hot, slobbering, tongue filled, face-sucking kiss. Her lips and tongue were lively, fiery, and it took him just a moment to notice she was lining his dick up with her ass again, and sliding it smoothly inside with a slight squelching sound that was either his cum or lube or both.

Her hips and stomach started to flex as she pumped him in and out of her hot tightness. Her tongue was still committing assault on his mouth, and he could feel the fingers of her hands digging into his shoulder and the side of his face. He reached up and took both her tits in his hands, pulling on them, squeezing down from their roots slowly until he got to the nipples. He pinched her right one, not lightly, and the other he mashed together with the whole breast.

That got him a loud, snarling moan right into his face that made his ears vibrate, and then she suddenly broke away with a gasp and a pop of their lips parting.

Kenna licked her lips, and then adjusted so her feet were planted on either side of him. She spread her legs wide, and sitting up straight with her hands on his knees, started to ride his dick hard and fast. Really, really hard and fast.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, fucking god!" Kenna snarled, pounding herself onto him. "Shit shit shit yes! Oh, you like my ass pounding your dick, Scott? You like that dick getting. Straight. Up. Fucking. POUNDED!"

She wasn't lying. She was coming down on him so hard, his stomach was starting to sting. Her boobs were bouncing with abandon, one hand now furiously working her muff, a sheen of sweat on her skin and tiny blotches of pink on her cheeks. Kenna was damn near animalistic.

And she wasn't done. She stood, Scott's dick flopping out of her, and then reaching down, pulled his legs up to shove his knees toward his chest. Then she grabbed his dick, pulling it forward to a nearly-painful angle, shoved it back in her ass, and resting the bottom of her thighs on his, started to hardcore amazon him.

She hammered almost her whole body weight down onto him, plowing him the deepest yet into her pulsing, squeezing volcano of an ass. She worked herself back into a frenzy, barely keeping him inside.

"Yeah, fuck yeah, fucking cock, fucking cock in my fucking ass SO GOOD SO GODDAMN FUCKING GOOD!"

She tightened again, but didn't slow even a little. She kept going and going and going, until Scott could feel he was about to fire off a second time. He yelled at her he was coming, but she probably couldn't hear over her own screaming. They pounded and writhed, squeezing and rubbing, snarling and cumming. Scott felt dimly amazed that he was firing off another heavy load in her, so much that it was running in a flow down his cock and onto his balls.

Finally, at least a minute after he'd cum, Kenna stopped. She let his dick slide out of her, absolutely dripping with sweat and saliva and lube and cum, and fell down onto the bed next to him. Even though everything felt throbby and fuzzy, Scott could still feel her hot skin pressed against his side, her hair, and watched the way her boobs jumped with her heavy breathing.

They lay there panting for a while, both basking and aching. Finally her breathing came back, and she said, "Okay, I think I'm good."

"Good," Scott said, with feeling. It was definitely top ten... no, top three sex he'd ever had (although most of the top of the list was occupied by the couplings from the last three days). But he also kind of felt like he'd survived a back alley fistfight, or maybe 40 minutes guarding someone 6'10" and 260 lb with active elbows.

"Wow," Kenna said. This time Scott didn't say it with her. "Don't get me wrong, I still love dick in my pussy like a normal girl. But anal is kind of like the dessert of sex. A rich, heavy, chocholaty dessert." She reached down, feeling herself. "Oh my god, your cum is STILL coming out of me. Is this like your first time getting off this year?"

"I, uh, had sex earlier today."

"Get the fuck out. I've got a quart of jizz streaming out of my ass that says you're a goodman liar."

Scott started to sit up slightly on one arm. "No, I actually really—"

The doorbell rang, and they both jumped.

"Oh, fuck, it's Tina," Kenna said, cringing and covering herself slightly on instinct. "Uh... go stall her for a bit, will you? Tell her I'm in the bathroom."

Scott looked at her open-mouthed, looking between her and up and down his naked, sweaty body.

"So go get your fucking clothes on! They didn't walk off anywhere!"

"But they're in the living room! She'll see me dressing through those big windows!"

"No she won't, you can't see from that angle, so fucking go! I got you shooting like a firehose up my ass, twice, so it's the least you can do!"

Scott growled, pulling himself to his feet, and sliding off the bed. "As if you didn't get off like four times."

"At least five," she said, keeping one hand pressed to her ass and bending down to grab some clothes off the floor. "Not counting the one in the living room. Hurry, Scott!"

Scott grumbled more, but did as he was told. He peeked to the hallway, checking out the window angles, and then moved as quickly as he could silently toward his clothes. He gathered up his shorts and shirt, but for some reason his underwear was nowhere to be found. He looked and looked, heart pounding, but when she rang the doorbell again he gave up and pulled his shorts on, going commando.

He barely had time to throw on the shirt too, take a couple of steadying breaths, and then open the door.

"Oh, hey Tina," he smiled, holding the door wide for her. "Come on in. Kenna's just in back in the restroom."

"Thanks!" Tina smiled, although she looked at him a little puzzled. "Are you okay? You look kind of warm."

Scott wiped sweat from his forehead. "Oh, uh, it just took a bit for the air conditioner to kick in here, so I should be fine in a bit."

He turned to lead her in, and his eyes suddenly landed on Kennas clothes still on the floor, including her panties and sports bra. He took a quick step inside as Tina was turning to shut the door behind her, and quickly kicked them all under the couch.

"Nice place, isn't it?" he said to cover up the movement. "Way nicer than my apartment."

"Yeah, mine too," Tina said, letting down her backpack. "I sometimes forget what sunlight looks like when I study there."

"Yeah, I know the feeling," he said. He started to gesture to the couch. "Well why don't we— "

He hesitated, suddenly noticing the wet spot where Kenna had come all over his face. Her laptop was still open, too, but thankfully it had gone to sleep. "Uh, why don't we sit down at the table? That way we can use our laptops."

"Uh... sure, sounds good," Tina said. She had just a tinge of suspicion in her eyes now. Scott paused to wipe off more sweat.

As they walked over, Kenna finally made her appearance. She had the gall to look fresh and clean, makeup refreshed, with jeans and shirt so similar to the last pair that only a careful inspection might have told you they were different. "Hi Tina! Sorry for the wait. You find the place okay?"

"Oh, no problem, sorry to make YOU wait," she said. "And yeah, it's not hard to find, but it is a little tough to get in."

Kenna laughed. "Sorry about that. Even with a friend code, they are way up tight with security here." She glanced back at the couch. "Oh, hold on just sec, let me get my laptop."

She strode back to the couch as Tina and Scott started to settle in at the table. As they were opening up sites and notes, Kenna joined them, carrying her laptop shut under her arm.

She put it down on the table, and pulling it open, put in her password. Just as it unlocked, it made a sudden sound. She slammed her hand down on the keyboard, cutting it off, but if you knew the context, it was unmistakable what the sound was: part of a loud, woman's moan.

Scott felt a small surge of triumph as Kenna blushed deeply. "Uh," she said finally, "sorry about that." She cleared her throat. "Okay, so let's get started. I guess the first thing we're supposed to talk about is roles."

***

Scott was halfway home before it occurred to him to pull out his phone. With a tiny spark of excitement (he was still pretty worn out), he fired up the Relationship Game.

He wasn't disappointed when the status messages started pouring in. There were plenty of new ones:

Double Barrel +5XP

Wild Ride +3XP

Some Like it Rough +4XP

Anal Amazement +6XP

Don't Judge a Book +7XP

True Friendship +10PX

New relationship! +5XP

Level up!

He basked in the awards for a moment, although he still throbbed in places. Then he checked on his current status:

Lvl. 6

XP: 149

Next: 150

Titles: "Lucky Roller"

"Wham Bam Man"

"Lusty Youth" (current)

"Teacher's Pet"

"Dispenser of Pleasures"

"Backdoor Paramour."

"Deepest of Friends"

Points: 3

Randoms: 2

Exchanges: 2 (Long term: 1)

Scott mulled over the new titles. That was something he'd really have to figure out. Thankfully, whatever boost "Lusty Youth" had given him had been thoroughly exhausted like the rest of him. He didn't think he could take any more pounding on his penis. For today, anyway.

He thumbed over and checked Kenna's status out of curiosity. Her status read:

Deepest of Friends\Feels you know each other inside and out. Trusts you completely. Feels you're the only person she can be herself around without reservation. Holds your friendship precious. Likes your ass.

Scott stared, and read that over again. That was a lot longer and more detailed than any of his other status messages, even the ones about his own family. Her relationship title was more significant, too, because it was also one of his titles now. What exactly did "Deepest of Friends" mean? He thought most of the status messages were really just what they were feeling about him right now: for example, he was pretty sure his family members loved him, but none of them actually had it stated in their current status.

Unless they actually didn't.

He frowned at that as he made his way up the steps to his apartment. The sun was starting to get low. He opened the door, and finding the living room blessedly empty for the moment, he made his way to his room, and threw himself on the bed with a huff.

While he was thinking about it, Scott quickly checked his mother's status. It read: Mother\ worried and deeply annoyed you didn't answer your phone.

"Oh, crap," he muttered. He checked, and sure enough, a missed call and left voice message. He let out a loud sigh, and started to call her back, but hesitated. He went back into RG, and then tapping on his mother's name, he added a Point. Her status became:

Mother\ misses you, hopes you're doing okay, would like to chat.

Scott let out a breath. Well, that was better. He checked his status again. He had two more Points, and he figured use 'em or lose 'em when midnight came around. So he pulled up his favorites, and looked up and down the list. First he pulled up Erika Hatch. After adding a Point, she was now his "Neighbor, one time lover/thinks you're a really nice guy, and surprisingly good in bed."

He nodded in satisfaction to that, and then hesitated. Instead of adding another on her, he jumped out and instead tapped on Angela Nelson. Her status still read; "Former friend/ feels a little nostalgic about you". He felt that as pretty safe, but he added another Point just in case. It became: "Former girlfriend/wonders if she missed out not going all the way with you at least once."

Scott smiled. That had promise, for sure. He'd have to finally text her back. Just then, though, his phone buzzed, twice, three times.

"What is going on?" he muttered. Three new messages crowded his notifications.

The first was from his mother. It read:

Hi Scott make sure you call me soon, love you

That left him a bit amazed. He didn't think he'd ever seen his mother text before. He'd really, really had to call her in a bit.

The second text was from Erika:

Hey Scott, this is your number right? Busy now? Or this weekend?

That sent a spark through him. But he decided to pretend he had already fallen asleep and wouldn't see the message until tomorrow. He was done for today.

The last text was from Kenna. It read:

Oh my fucking god my ass is sore. Too much dessert. Bring a damn condom next time, k? And a volleyball: i don't want you to use mine, you'll get it all scuffed up from missing

Scott couldn't help but smile. And wince.

Chapter 2.0 End

Author's note:

Sorry to have kept you waiting! Unfortunately, life got a bit lifey, and I haven't had the free time to write for the last couple of years like I did before. I can't promise any kind of regularity now either, but I hope I'll get the occasional story or chapter out a bit more frequently.

Thank you for all the encouraging comments and reviews! I never would have finished this second chapter without them. I hope, after making you all wait this long, that I didn't disappoint too much.