All Comments on 'The Relationship Game'

by blkngry

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great concept!

Love the story so far! Great concept, realistic character development, and great pacing!

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn good premise

Well written, damn good premise for a story and fun to read. I look forward to the next instalment!

vikster89vikster89over 5 years ago
Great start

That was quality! Looking forward to see more interactions and hot sex. Maybe even a harem starting. Keep up the good work!

P.s. I'd like to see "Alan's Thoughts" continuing if you have the time.. It's one of my favourites

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome concept

Really like the idea. Also your writing style is really fluid and good to read. Would love to read a second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very fun

Keep them cumming! Great work... hoping for more.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 5 years ago
5 stars

Lots of fun and hot too. Inventive.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 5 years ago
Wow..

What a cool App. Now if it was only real. Great start. Hope you continue on and on and...…….

Droid121Droid121over 5 years ago
Great Start

I like your spin on the premise of the "relationship mod app" genre of erotica. Much more enjoyable with the whole limited uses per day rather than just a point and shoot you're mine now, all slider's set to max. Love the random xp bonuses and rpg elements. Keep it up. I see this getting to be real amusing and super sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
10/10

Super mega awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Concept

Great concept and loved the read, but disappointed theres no follow up from the Camerawork piece you did!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can't wait for chapter 2!

Really great read. Would prefer if the changes seemed more organic to the person they were applied to but interesting concept. I'd like to see more options unlock as he levels up and more use for the random button. Now that he knows it can turn someone into your mortal enemy why would he risk that without a major benefit?

MiniwandMiniwandover 5 years ago
Great idea

Great idea and well written. I feel the sex could be hotter though. More descriptive and not wham bam thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

This is great. An excellent read I'd love to see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great idea

More please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Job

This is really good stuff. Love the detailed premise, and super hot scenarios. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
pls continue

i would really apreciate it, if you would pursuit this storyline

as it is one of a kind

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Some serious potential...

I liked your Alans series and now this one, a lot of potential, well written. Would love to see the story and characters develope!

KG89KG89over 5 years ago
MORE!

Please this was actually good and believable,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finally new chater

I love the Alan series and was worried that you would stop writing it. Hope you keep adding towards that series. Loved the last chapter Brother vs. Brother

Then I see this one and I am happily surprised it amazing. Truly magnificent

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very creative

Loved it, will check the Alan stories mentioned in the other comments

DominantwhisperDominantwhisperover 5 years ago
Another amazing story from one of my favorite authors!!!

Please do more of this!!! It's SOOOOOO good!

zena99zena99over 5 years ago
Very Good

It was a new premise and it has a lot of potential going forward. Thank you.

WanderingLost42WanderingLost42over 5 years ago
Fantastic!

My first taste of your writing, and I have to say, I'm hooked!

Loved this story and I can't wait to see where it goes. In the mean time, i'll go read your other stuff.

Keep up the good work!

blkngryblkngryover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

Thanks for all the kind words. Life got busy, and this was my first story in a while, so I'm glad some of you were able to enjoy it. I do plan for it to continue, and for those asking, yes, Alan's Thoughts will also continue, and hopefully return a bit to form.

Keep reading and commenting! I enjoy the feedback.

Timtom12Timtom12over 5 years ago
Awesome!

I've been missing Alan's Thoughts, but this is a great new series! I don't care which one you decide to continue as they are both doing so well, though I do agree that Alan's life has gone a little off the deep end.

mauricioguimaraesmauricioguimaraesover 5 years ago
Great!

Great, great, GREAT writing!

Good timing, plenty of details. And the main character is just human!

Keep the excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really well put together

I really enjoyed reading this. As much as everyone can get to love the whole omnipotence that many main characters end up having it is nice for their to be limits on the power and for the character to be rather human.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wowee

Honestly best peice of mind control erotica I’ve read on this site. Absolutely can not wait for a sequel. Hoping he gets to fuck his ex and maybe a sexy milf!

MoosetalesMoosetalesover 5 years ago
This is some great stuff

I love the idea and you executed it very well. I am really liking this story and I hope you keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Great start! I really like this idea. Full book material for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Some ideas

Hi, I’m really excited about the story. Original and very well done. I don’t know if you want this kind of feedback but I am throwing it out there anyway. I’ll try to write it as questions when I can.

Who made the app?

Is there going to be a hidden antagonist behind the scenes trying to mess with Scott?

Does anyone else have this app and what would happen if Scott and the other person crossed paths? Regardless if it’s another guy or girl, would they be in competition with each other? If it is a girl and they both hook up together, will their “plays” on their app interfere or something with their hookup? There is some real potential drama there anyway you write it.

Can Scott buy bonus packs or something like with normal apps? And what would he us for currency that do that? Would he have to trade levels or something? What would those packs give him?

What happens if Scott were to fail a mission? He’ll get negative points but is there any other consequences? He came close but was able to turn it around. He won’t be so lucky all the time. So does the app only affect the other person or will something change about Scott?

What would happen if Scott stopped using the app? Will it disappear off his phone? What happens if he finishes the game? What are the rules of the game and the goals? What are the challenges of the game? Are there any minions/bosses to fight? Or is it all open world game play? In which case is it mmorpg? Which leads back to what happens when two or more players cross paths.

Anyway, here’s some stuff to think about when writing the next part. Pick and choose what you want and I hope to read the next chapter soon.

Dan

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I wonder ...

Because the exchange apparently didn't last for more than a day, does that mean the stalker-ish girl with which he swapped the stats with the sexy neighbor is back to normal again? I mean he added some stats to what is basically the stalker girl's, so shouldn't there be a change?

I'm hoping it wouldn't end with her just being used as a stat exchange, there's a lot of possibilities...

In any case, I've been a fan of your works, can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Good start

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great work!

Really enjoyed this and looking forward to a continuation of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing, when’s part 2

Such a novel concept, one that would be fun to follow. Character isn’t full sadist either which happens a lot with reality control stories. Please make a second

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
AHHH, IF ONLY THE APP STORE HAD THE RELATIONSHIP GAME

Maybe I should check on that...for a friend. :-)

BrwhiteBrwhiteover 5 years ago
Great stuff.

I’d love to see what he does next with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love this!

I’ve read everything you’ve published and I enjoyed this one by far the most! Love this premise and the possibilities. Please, please continue this one. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This is one of the best setups for a long-running series that I've seen on this site, ever. Please keep it going... or to quote Erika from your own story, "DON'T YOU DARE STOP! I'll [you know the rest] if you stop!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Any thoughts on when the next chapter will be coming?

iowahawkeyeguyiowahawkeyeguyover 5 years ago
Great story

I'd love to read more chapters, this one was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Moar Plz

I would love to see more. You might also consider throwing it up on CHYOA too. I'm sure there would be interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love this idea!

Great set-up, interesting idea. Looking forward to more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy shit.

Absolutely amazing. I really hope there’s more coming soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ahn

Really hope you continue this! Unique idea with a super interesting set up and an excellent writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I never comment

This was one of the best/most original stories I've read. If you could write more of it I'd be eternally grateful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Looking forward to Chapter 2

Interesting story, would really like to read a sequel!

motifxf8motifxf8about 5 years ago
Great Writing

From beginning to end, totally drawn in. Neat concept, quickly established characters, fun premise that makes you imagine the unlimited possibilities for the future. Extremely well done. Really terrific, smart writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please!!!!

This is one of the best new stories I've read in a long time, I check frequently for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow!

Hey there,

This was the best stories I read in a long while. Is there any whance that you'll follow up?

Your characters are likable and have a soul, abd you definitely have a good writing style :)

Hope to read more soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please more

Please oh please more, especially if it involves his family!!!

ClavinMobClavinMobalmost 5 years ago
Bummed there isn't more!

Was super into this story, front to back. After I finished I hopped over to your profile and was sooo sad to see this is the only installment in the series. I know some other folks are already saying this, but just wanted to add my voice to the chorus of peeps saying they hope you'll write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nude job

Good sex, nice fucking with average guy and college babe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This deserves a continuation.

I really enjoyed this story. The characters, although introduced and brief, were lifelike in their reactions. The system is entertaining and interesting, with many unexplored possibilities. I like how it is truly relatable to a game system, and is intriguing on how you would develop it next. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!

Best story I've read in a long time. This is like Master PC but better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

This is the best thing ive read in some time. Please continue with this story thread. Your ideas are fresh and the writing is quality. Bravo.

iknowwhatiknowwhatover 4 years ago

This was good! I request more chapter good sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You'r the best

I had already read your others stories photoshop omega and alan thoughts when they were just being written and were by far the stories that I had liked the best at the time, and just recently I remembered your stories but didn't remember who had written then, so I just searched in the google "omega photoshop literotica" and found you to see if there was anything new and just found out this story and I really loved it, I don't know what happened to your life but I hope that if you still remembers it to continue writing your stories, you have a fan right here. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need more!

Would love another chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty good

That was really good. Would love more of this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I wish you'd write more, your works are wonderful.

john-the-authorjohn-the-authorabout 4 years ago
Agreed--more, please!

This is a really good premise for a story series. The writing's realistic and so good that, pulling some of the more explicit sex, you could publish a longer version in a SF monthly.

Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Holy fuck

Please please please please write more of this. I have never needed something more in my whole life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Holy Shit

This plot is clever as fuck. You have to continue it!! Great writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A perfect fantasy

So much potential!

CheeachaserCheeachaserabout 4 years ago
Absolutely

More of this would be be good.

wellrestedwellrestedalmost 4 years ago

What a hot story - with plenty of lose ends for a sequel (what does Angela think of him today - and does it catch him by surprise?).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sequels please

Excellent story, very good writing, and definitely needs about ten more sequels. It would be nice if there were more permanent options on the app, like making Ericka a permanent girlfriend, and maybe a little more control over what happens. This was a great story, and I think pretty much everyone is hoping for sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Continue

Do you plan to ever continue this story? I came across it again today, once having read it when it was first published. It's a great concept and I'd love to follow the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Holy wow!!

Such a neat and original concept! Your writing is amazing. Please make more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

What a great story concept, well thought out and developed, with some great sex scenes. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible Potential

This story is really great and could honestly spawn a trend like Master PC. I'd love to see more from you and more writers use the idea with your blessing. The concept is phenomenal and there's so much to be done with it.

notbatmannotbatmanabout 3 years ago

What a fantastic concept! I've wanted to see an RPG real-life style thing in here, and this wasn't exactly what I expected but it's incredible and I think it's what I needed rather than what I wanted. Immediately going to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Humour, well done gamification, and decent sex scenes. This is great. Other readers who enjoyed this might also enjoy "My Pickup Artist System".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awesome concept. Will definitely read the next chapter.

Doombot80Doombot80over 2 years ago

Ah man, this was so much fun, I wish there were more than two chapters! Too bad.

HemmingswayHemmingswayover 2 years ago

Very unique, loved the ending of this chapter. Well done!

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 2 years ago

Very unique, well written, highly descriptive, clever and well thought out, actually loved it and hope it doesn't end here, looking forward to more of the Game!

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 2 years ago

What is the Master Link to get it installed??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblkngry@blkngry
Writing is the door to fantasy that can be freely entered—a place that other mediums can only (with great effort) touch. The most direct path to dreams, daydreams, and desires. And should you so desire, you can follow me on @blkngry1 or contribute patreon.com/blkngry

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES