The Relationship Pt. 01

Story Info
Anya wonders about sex outside of the routine.
2.6k words
4.22
6.1k
15

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 02/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sorian
Sorian
581 Followers

It was Friday night. Date night. Like many things in marriage, date nights had become routine. I often wondered if there was any way around that. I mean, don't get me wrong, I like routine and structure. Knowing what we can depend on or expect on any given day is important and comforting. But routine can leave little room for excitement.

I sat at the vanity, brushed my hair and looked in the mirror. This was my routine after every shower. I scrunched my eyes for a moment and grimaced as I saw the crows feet forming. I am only 33 and already I see wrinkles.

"I suppose it is inevitable," I said to myself.

I thought about Jim on his way home from work. He loved our date nights and I loved him for it. He always looked forward to seeing me in a fun outfit and he loved trying new restaurants. He was a good husband. According to my friends he was the best. He was always kind but not a pushover. He was always respectful, caring, and had a great sense of humor. On my thirtieth birthday he bought me a trip to Mexico for just me and my two best friends. He was amazing. He was handsome, masculine, strong, had a great body...the list goes on. I suddenly frowned in the mirror. My friend was just telling me how lucky I was to find a man like Jim and I knew she was right. But there was one thing I didn't tell her and if I was honest, it was one thing I never told anyone. Jim was not great in bed. In fact, through the scope of our 8 year relationship he was always not great.

When I was younger I just thought sex was not really as good as advertised. I mean, I enjoyed the intimacy with him. He was tender and generous in bed. But when it came down to it, I could count the number of orgasms I had with him on one hand. If I was really honest I could count the number of orgasms I had on one finger. But now as I have moved into my thirties I started to feel an itch. Maybe that is the wrong word, I had felt an emptiness or a lack of satisfaction. I couldn't put my finger on when it started or even why, I just knew it was there. I thought it was my life or my career or even our routine that somehow needed fixing. But one weekend I was at my sister's for a wedding and I found her dildo in a drawer while she was out with her kids. Not really knowing what to do with it I just kind of messed around. Which if you knew me, you would laugh because sex toys are not my thing.

But something happened with that black toy. I had an orgasm. The pleasure was subtle at first. Just nice pressure and heat. But then it was like a switch was flipped and somewhere in the process of sticking it in myself I shook and writhed and then my body just sort of flexed and I came. Hard. I didn't know what an orgasm really felt like and suddenly I did. In all the years I had been with Jim I had never once even felt close to that. Not once. The "orgasm" I thought of that I did have with him was almost laughable.

As you may imagine, as much as I tried to push the "dildo experience" away, I couldn't. That orgasm wasn't just an amazing physical release it was an emotional one as well. It was part of what I was lacking. So I did what any good wife would do: I bought a few of my own sex toys, hid them from my husband and started masturbating all the time. That definitely helped me take the edge off. See it wasn't just a matter of Jim being a poor lover, it was that I didn't even know how to climax. Masturbation helped with that and for a period, sex with Jim improved because I had improved in understanding my own body. The more pleasure I had on my own led to more pleasure that I had with him. But over time that pleasure became routine, predictable and honestly though it was better I never actually had an orgasm with Jim. I tried. Wow I really did try. So did Jim. He knew I wasn't satisfied. He did all he could think of. He would go down on me constantly, finger me, and try to make me cum. But he just never did. It was like he couldn't. Which made me feel terrible because I knew I shared some of the blame too. It wasn't just his fault. I mean I went through the period where I blamed him and resented him for it, but that was selfish. Again, Jim does everything for me. In almost every way he truly was and is perfect. I tried to turn our sex life more into pleasing him. Not because he demanded that but I could tell that he enjoyed it. I went down on him more, which I never enjoyed, but I got better at giving blow jobs. I even let him finish in my mouth once, which I promptly spit out and sort of ruined the whole experience for him I think. Sex was my way of being a good wife to him and I suppose for repaying him for everything he did for me.

So as I sat brushing my hair and looking for wrinkles, I brought myself back into focus again. I had masturbated in the shower and thankfully had an orgasm. That gave me a clear head and a firm resolve to focus on him tonight. I knew we would likely have sex (unless we ate too much) and it would be relatively quick and Jim would feel loved when we finished. That was the important thing: for him to feel loved. Right?

I got up from the vanity and picked through my clothes. I decided to go for something a bit sexier. My body was back to form for the summer and I wanted to wear my black dress that gave a reasonable amount of cleavage. I put on my black strapless bra and matching black thong. I looked in the mirror for the moment and smiled. I didn't have to suck in my tummy anymore. I turned to the side and smiled wider as my butt was getting nice and round.

"Thank you squat jumps," I whispered. Working out was another form of release and now my body was fully cooperating. Yoga pants and sports bras were not just for celebrities and cute college girls. I looked good in them and I know the cute college kid at the front desk of the gym checked my ass out every time I walked by. For a moment I felt a tingle as I turned my back to the mirror and looked at my ass. The black thong followed the shape of my buttcheeks and disappeared into my asscrack. It looked good. I wore thongs well. I thought for a moment of the front desk guy jerking off to this image to me and I smirked. Knowing he would jerk off to me made me horny. Maybe that's fucked up. Maybe it's normal. Whatever.

I put on my dress and gave myself one more look over. This dress was one of those few magical dresses out there that all women look for: it fit just right and lay well on my body. My boobs looked good, my ass looked good. The dress was fitting but not too tight, I could move in it and more importantly I could eat in it and not feel like an orca caught in a fishing net. I smiled again. I liked looking hot for my Jim.

"Wow," Jim said as I walked out into the kitchen. He sat on a stool, his tie over his shoulder and he looked tired as he sipped a half glass of wine.

I gave him a little, flirty spin. "Date night right babe?" I said.

"You bet your ass," he said again. His eyes roamed over my body and I winked back at him in response.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked as I took a sip from his wine glass.

"Yeah I am," he said. "Just needed to sit for a minute. It was a long day and a long week. Just sort of taking a breath."

Jim worked hard. His job was hard but he was good at it. He made good money, he rarely complained but I knew it was hard on him.

I was starting a new job as an executive assistant that upcoming Monday and part of the plan was this date night was to celebrate me getting that job. I would be the assistant to the CEO and the money was a lot better than my prior job. That extra money fit into our early retirement plans, which was also why Jim worked so hard. The truth was he worked so hard for me and even though he was exhausted I knew he wanted to celebrate me tonight. That is the kind of man Jim is.

We went to a new restaurant that night. A Cuban place recommended by some friends at Jim's company. It was nice, fun and had a pretty creative menu. The music was good, we laughed and drank. I went up to the bar to get us more drinks when I noticed a well dressed man sitting alone looking at me. He was strikingly handsome. He had green eyes that seemed to absorb everything in the room and had the kind of mouth that always held a hint of a smile like he knew something you didn't. Our eyes met for a moment then I focused on the bartender and made my order.

"This is a cool place," the man said to me suddenly.

I looked back at him, "Yeah it is. Glad we found it." I said making an obvious gesture with my hand so he could see I was married. I could not help but notice how attractive he was.

"Yeah I am glad I did too," he said pleasantly. "Cuban food isn't usually my thing."

I smiled at him pleasantly and didn't say anything. The bartender set the drinks down in front of me. "Well, enjoy your night," I said and picked the drinks up.

"You too," he said with a smile.

I started to turn and he stopped me.

"Hey," he said. "Look, I'm sorry but I need to say something."

I faced him awkwardly. "Um ok," I said.

"Ok, so I am not hitting on you or being weird or anything. I hate that I even need to say that, but I just want to be clear. I know you are married," He said seriously.

"Um ok," I repeated.

"But I have to tell you," he said in a quieter tone. "You are probably the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. You don't need to say anything or respond, like I said I am not hitting on you. I just saw you walk in and it was like all of a sudden the drinks don't taste like anything, the food is bland and the music shut off. You literally are all the beauty in this place. Absolutely stunning. That's all I wanted to say, please have a good night." He nodded to me and turned back to the bar.

I blushed. My mouth went dry. I opened my mouth to say something, but no words came out. He glanced back at me, smiled, nodded and then went back to his drink.

I went back to Jim suddenly feeling more alive than I had in a very long time. Perhaps ever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night Jim and I made love. We kissed on the couch, made out on the floor and made out way to the bedroom leaving a trail of clothes along the way. We made it to the bed mostly naked and I dropped to my knees, gripped Jim's cock by the base and started to suck it. I closed my eyes and tried to take my time. I did not enjoy giving him a blow job, but I did like that it felt so good for him. So I tried to take it slow. I took his dick all the way into my mouth and held it there as I felt his dickhead pushing the back of my mouth. I sucked it. I thought of the man at the bar. Why was he there? Was he married? Was he waiting for someone? Who? He was gorgeous. I was sure he had some young girl sucking his dick right now.

I imagined his piercing eyes looking down as he was being sucked. There was something about him, like he didn't need to be pleased like that. It was more like he deserved it. It was the way he held himself. He gave off this confidence that was so interesting and attractive. The way he just said what he said to me without any expectation it was like...

"Fuck...i am gonna cum..." Jim said and suddenly I was back in my bedroom. I took his dick out of my mouth and precum was leaking from it. "I know..you hate it..." JIm said looking at me and pulling me up to my feet.

We got on the bed and Jim lay on top of me. He kissed my lips, my neck and my chest. He sucked my nipples voraciously and then made his way down my body. He started licking my pussy. I ran my hands through his hair and it felt good.

I felt the need to fight my mind as Jim licked me. I kept thinking about the man at the bar. I found him attractive but I wasn't fantasizing about him. It wasn't that. I wasn't really a girl that fantasized. It was more that I was fascinated by him. I couldn't put my finger on what it was about him.

Jim was back on top of me now. He pushed his cock into me and started to thrust. I knew it wouldn't be long now. I could already tell he was going soft and going to cum soon. I gripped his butt to help him push into me deeper. He grunted and thrust and kissed my neck.

I closed my eyes again and thought about masturbating in the shower. I wondered what Jim would think about my sex toys. I wonder what he would say if he knew how often I masturbated. I wondered if it would hurt his feelings. He was so sensitive and I knew that he felt bad about how little I felt during sex with him. He loved me so much and he tried so hard. I felt him spasm and I knew he was cumming in me. I held him as he groaned and then finally it was over. He kissed me tenderly and rolled off of me. I lay next to him with my head on his chest. We didn't speak as I knew he was falling asleep, exhausted from his week and this evening, but content that we had made love. I lay there and thought of when the right time would be to get out of bed and masturbate. I had so much tension that I needed to work out.

Sorian
Sorian
581 Followers