The Relationship Pt. 08

Story Info
Judy begins to come over.
3.3k words
4.31
2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sorian
Sorian
587 Followers

Eric gave a loud grunt as he slammed his cock into me. One of his hands was on my hip and the other gripped my hair as he hard fucked me from behind in slow, powerful thrusts. He almost lifted me off the floor with his last thrust and I pushed hard against the floor for balance.

"Oh shit!" I groaned as he pulled me hard against him, my ass slamming against his body as he yanked my head back by the hair. His cock was so deep in my body I was barely able to form sentences or focus on anything. My blouse was open, the buttons missing and my bra was mostly off, one of my tits was completely out and swinging with each powerful thrust. My panties were on the floor somewhere and my skirt was hiked up somewhere around my tummy. I had been edging Eric all day in anticipation of tonight and this was my reward.

I knew Judy was in the corner of the room somewhere watching, but Eric was so on fire with lust I lost track of her.

Things began with Eric and I agreeing that Judy could make some requests. She wanted to see me go down on him and that turned into "Fuck her mouth." Things just progressed from there and the last request she had was for him to "Fuck Anya hard." So he was. Eric held a fine line of control between rough and passion. He had fucked me like this before, this sort of very slow but deliberate deep, hard fucking. He was so strong that he could almost toss me around and control me and the rate at which I took his big cock. It was so incredibly erotic. He fucked me like I was a toy.

He forced my head down and he pulled my hips against him again. I pushed against the wall and floor against him as I took the fullness of his big dick. My hips bucked and I started to shake as I had an orgasm. I cried out, screwed my eyes shut and I felt some drool run out of my mouth as I gave an inaudible scream. He thrust again and again and again.

I opened my eyes as he moved me more into traditional doggy style and started to fuck me faster. In the mirror I could see Judy sitting on the other side of the bed. She had a vibrator and she was watching us. She was absolutely transfixed. Her dress was hiked up and she was vibing her pussy with one hand and her other hand was rubbing one of her big tits. I really liked seeing her like that. I was filled with a renewed lust. "Fuck me with that big man cock," I said as Eric thrust into me. "Fucking use me to please that cock!"

In response Eric gripped the flesh on my hips and started to fuck me faster.

"I want to look at Judy," I groaned.

Eric turned me around. I climbed on the bed on all fours and he got behind me again and start to fuck me. I looked at Judy as I groaned and bit my lip with pleasure. Goosebumps were all over me as I started to climax again. Judy looked into my eyes and I could see she was close. "Oh fuck, I am gonna cum! I am gonna cum!" I cried out and then a tidal wave of pleasure roared over and through me. I watched as Judy bucked her hips and I knew she was cumming also. It was beautiful to see.

I looked over my shoulder at Eric and I could see he was looking from my ass to Judy and back. I felt him gripping the flesh on my hips as hard as he can as he kept slamming his cock into me. He was fucking me so hard and fast that I wasn't able to push back or move with him, all I could do was hang onto the bed sheets in tight, white knuckle fists to keep from falling off the bed. I turned back to Judy with my mouth open. I was trying to moan but all that came out was an almost inaudible high pitched squeal. I watched my best friend fuck her pussy. With her other hand she took out her other, heavy big tit. She was pulling on her big, fleshy nipple and writhing with me as Eric railed me from behind.

"Cum all over her," Judy said in a throaty, lust-filled voice.

Eric continued to slam into me from behind. I felt the urgency in his hard thrusts and I knew he was almost there.

"Yes baby," I said as best as I could, "Cum for me. Cum for us."

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Eric moaned and suddenly I felt him filling my pussy with his thick cum. He pulled his dick out like he loved to do and I felt hot cum spray all over my ass and lower back.

Judy watched with a half smile, her vibrator in her pussy and her fingers tugging on her big nipple. "That is so hot," she managed to say.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked down the stairs with Judy. I was wearing my bathrobe to be mostly covered up. We walked down the stairs quietly, Judy clutched her small person in front of her. Jim was asleep on the couch, curled up in the corner with the TV still on. I wondered why he didn't come upstairs to watch us.

"That was incredible," Judy said in a whisper when we got to the door.

I smiled at her and gave her a hug. "I am glad you enjoyed it," I whispered in her ear.

She looked into my eyes. "Thank you so much for letting me watch you guys," she said in a very serious tone.

"You can watch again some time," I replied.

She suddenly leaned forward and kissed my lips. I wasn't sure what it was meant to be and I am not sure if she knew either but her lips lingered on mine. It was nice, soft and warm. I just held it there, my hands on her hips. It was somewhere between a mistargeted friend kiss and something slightly erotic. She pulled away very slowly, a tear was running down her cheek.

"Are you ok?" I asked quietly.

She sniffed and nodded. "Yes," she managed. "I just never thought sex could really be like that. You are really lucky to have Eric."

I smiled at her. I felt a tinge of sadness in her words. I gave her a hug and she learned against me.

"Can I come back over later this week?" she whispered in my ear.

I nodded and said, "Yes, of course."

She let me go and then left.

I turned around to see Jim sitting up, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Sorry, sweetie, did we wake you up?" I asked him absently, still thinking about Judy and how emotional she was.

Jim nodded,"Yea but it's fine, I should go to bed," he said. "How did it go?" He asked as he stood up and stretched. He seemed small and distant to me. I hardly noticed him.

"Um," I said, trying to focus on him. It was hard. I just didn't care to answer him right now. "It was great actually."

"That's good," he said as he folded up his blanket and set it in the basket beside the couch. He didn't say anything else. He just climbed up the stairs and went to the guest room. I stood and watched him go and I couldn't put my finger on it but something had happened or changed. I wasn't sure if it had to do with Judy or if something had changed with Jim. I wondered why Jim didn't watch us tonight. Maybe he thought it was too crowded already, maybe he was just tired.

I went upstairs a minute later and found Eric in bed with his hands folded behind his head and his eyes closed. I knew he wasn't asleep, just resting. I took my robe off and got into the bed with him. I pressed my body against his and soon I was kissing his neck. My hand found its way between his legs and soon I was worshiping his big cock in front of the two-way mirror, so Jim could watch us if he needed to. As I gripped Eric's cock with both hands and sucked it, the cruel side of me hoped Jim was watching me. I wanted him to watch his wife worship Eric's superior cock for the rest of the night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrapped my arms around Eric, kissed him and rode his cock. My body was pressed against his as I bounced on him again and again. I felt Judy's hand on my hips, pulling at me to keep me spread so I could take Eric as deep as possible. This was her fourth time watching us and each time the gap between her watching and Eric and I fucking grew smaller and smaller. Now she was touching me and Eric, rubbing her hands and her tits against us. She loved to have her face close to the action and the closer she was the more it turned me on.

Her first touch came at the end of the second time she watched. She sat beside Jim as Eric and I fucked. During a very intense moment I nearly fell off the bed and Jim moved to catch me (as he had in the past) but I reached out and Judy took my hand instead. She squeezed it as Eric fucked me through my orgasm until he came. Jim took a backseat from there. He remained in the room for a while and jerked off, but I ignored him. I felt this new connection with my friend. It wasn't sexual as I wasn't wanting to fuck her, but it was like I wanted her close. She was, in a way, part of this whole thing--whatever it was. I knew she had this longing in her too from being so dissatisfied with her husband and I wanted her to feel--something.

So we held hands that first time. Then the next time she came over, she immediately held my hand as Eric fucked me. Since we had crossed that bridge it felt natural for us to continue that connection.Judy's husband was out with the guys so she had more time to spend with us. She held my hand and then held me as Eric fucked me in the ass. I enjoyed that connection and intimacy with her. She held me with one hand and rubbed her clit and came while Eric fucked me. We changed positions several times and eventually her face rested on my lower back as he pumped my ass full of cum.

Jim watched us but it was clear that he was further from the action than he used to be. I am not sure if that happened because Judy was quick to want to get involved or if it was more natural in that his ability to satisfy me was further magnified by the fact that there was no way he could satisfy two women. I wasn't sure but part of me was hurt for him. He seemed less happy overall and a lot more withdrawn.

To be honest I felt pulled in too many directions emotionally. I still loved Jim. I loved his heart and he was still my husband. But with Judy here and with how much she wanted to be involved and the newness of her addition I couldn't find a way to be attached to Eric, Judy and Jim at the same time. Sexually, Jim was becoming less relevant. Eric still sent Jim videos and I knew he watched them and jerked off. But I had not given him a hand job since Judy had started coming over. I just didn't seem to have it in me.

In the videos we made and the sex I had with Eric I was becoming more demeaning to Jim. I knew that got him off in a way that I didn't understand but as I did it I felt myself getting distant from him. Perhaps that was the real reason I was growing distant and Judy just distracted me from it. I wasn't sure. My heart was torn. In my heart, the relationship with Eric and Jim still felt right, but in my head things seemed to be losing their balance. Jim was more and more an observer.

Outside of sex things were still very much normal. Jim and I would eat together and talk and continue to live as husband and wife. When Eric wasn't there, I would watch movies with Jim, we would go out from time to time and really we did a lot of what we did before. But as soon as Eric would come over the dynamic would shift completely. The best example was when I was having dinner with Jim. Eric was held up at work and so Jim and I started dinner. Jim was telling me about an issue that had come up in his family and he wanted my advice on how to talk to his mom about it. We were in the middle of the conversation when Eric came over. He sat down beside me, unzipped his pants and then pulled me down to start to suck his cock at the dinner table. Of course I absolutely wanted to. But Eric asked what we were talking about and Jim just said, "Nothing big," and kind of dropped it.

Later that night Judy came over for the third time. She was much more hands on with me while Eric fucked me. It was so intense that I lost track of Jim completely and by the time everything was over, I found him asleep in the guest room and we never talked about what happened with his mom again.

Tonight, Judy had come over to dinner and Jim, being the wonderful host, had made an amazing dinner for all of us. As things tended to do, one thing led to another and now Eric and I were having sex in the living room, Judy had her hands all over me and Jim was...I didn't know where Jim was. I rode Eric hard while Judy held my hips. I felt her nipples against my back as I kissed Eric. I bucked my hips and Eric's big cock slipped out of me. Suddenly Eric started to moan in my mouth and I realized I didn't feel her hands on me before. I broke the kiss with Eric and looked back to see Judy was now on her knees sucking his cock. Her head bobbed up and down on it as she sucked him voraciously. I focused back on Eric, loving his sounds of pleasure. I wanted to please him so much and so badly that this new dimension felt like a natural extension of my desire for him. I pushed my nipple into his mouth as my best friend sucked him.

He licked and sucked my nipple for a time. Soon I wanted to see more of Judy so I climbed off of him and watched as she gripped his big cock by the base and sucked the tip of his dick. She looked so pretty and focused, with her eyes closed tight as if she just wanted to savor Eric's dick. I knew that feeling well. Eric pulled my against him with one arm and held me while his other hand was on the top of Juidy's head. She couldn't take his cock very deep and Eric didn't force her. He just kept his hand on her head the way he did for me, assuring me that it felt good.

Soon I was on my knees with Judy and we began to share Eric's cock. We kissed one another as we stroked him and then took turns sucking him or licking and kissing him.

"It's so fucking big," Judy said to me, wide eyed as she watched me suck it. She brought her mouth against it and as soon as I pulled off she was immediately sucking it and moaning.

"I know it is," I said to her then looking up at Eric. He had my phone out and was filming us now. "It's like you just want to worship it."

"Fuck yeah," Judy said as she pulled off and pushed it to my mouth. She looked up at the phone and said, "So much better than my husband's little dick."

I pulled off, "I know right?" I said then looking at the phone I gripped Eric's cock and licked it slowly then said,"So much better than Jim's little weiner."

Judy laughed and started to suck it as I fed it to her. This continued, we would take turns sucking his dick and demeaning our husband's to the phone camera. Eventually I told Judy to make Eric cum. She had earned it. I took the phone from Eric and held it closer to Judy as she vigorously sucked and jerked the rest of him with both her hands. "Suck this real man's cock," I said to her, urging her on.

Judy pulled off for a moment and looked up at Eric. "Please cum in my mouth," She said. I knew she hated her husband's cum just like I did. But Eric's cock was different. It was like you needed his cum. Swallowing his load was like a great reward for pleasing such a perfect cock. Eric fed her his dick. He stroked it as she sucked and bobbed her head as best as she could his his hand. Soon he was grunting and I moved the phone as close as I could when I knew he was pulsating in her mouth. I wanted the video to pick up the sound of my friend gulping Eric's cum.

He kept stroking and she continued to gulp until finally it was over. She kept her mouth on his dick and swallowed a few times, making sure she had all of it before pulling back. As soon as she was off his dick I pulled her close and started to kiss her. My tongue searched her mouth and I moaned at the residual flavor of Eric's seed. Judy and I kissed for a long time, intimately and sensually. I had never kissed a woman before but, again, the way things progressed it felt so natural. It was equal parts sensual, intimate and just being close like a friend. I had never felt like that before, but having her here to share this was wonderful. Eric stroked my back lovingly as I kissed Judy. Finally we stopped kissing and I looked up at him.

"You aren't done for the night are you?" I asked with a wink, knowing his cock was already semi hard again.

He smiled and shook his head. "Let's go upstairs where it is more comfortable."

The three of us walked upstairs. I glanced around the room quickly and didn't see Jim. I had no idea what time it was, perhaps he went to bed.

Judy texted her husband and let him know she had too much to drink so she was going to sleep it off at my house. He replied with a simple thumbs up. She put her phone away in her purse and got in bed with Eric and I. We spent much of the evening having sex with Eric and then with each other when he needed to recharge. When Eric was done for the night, Judy and I snuggled up to him and lay our heads on his chest. I smiled as we had worn him out. Judy slid her hand across his chest and took mine.

"Anya," she said with a tear running down her cheek. "I am so happy."

"Me too," I said, though deep down I wondered where Jim was and if he was ok. I fell asleep like that, head on Eric's chest and holding Judy's hand. I had no idea where Jim was or what he was doing.

Sorian
Sorian
587 Followers