All Comments on 'The Reluctancy of Bria'

by Caramelsub

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Foundation

I hope this isn't the end. I believe this is a great foundation for a series if you choose to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
please finish....

Awww, you can't leav it there!! we want to know more of what happens???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great story

great story, please write more. i'm glad someone is writing black women/white men stories. i'm so sick of seeing the opposite ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
thank god

Thank God there's one story on here about a white man who can actually use his cock rather than just his tongue to fuck someone! And holy shit! You all ain't gonna believe this, but he fucks a black woman!! OMG!! OMG!! O M G!!!!! You all better lock up the women and childen there's going to be riots in the streets in every hood in every city! We is gonana see them going wild again with looting and fires! Great job keep it going!

PlaynhrdPlaynhrdabout 19 years ago
Very Nice

This story felt very real, and I truly enjoyed it. I will definitely search for your other stories. Thanks, Steve

Last_BreathLast_Breathover 13 years ago
Am I Too Late?

I really enjoyed this. It bears similarities with how Im currently experiencing life. Im also drawn to another underlying possibility. Do you by any chance have any dealings with Psychology or perhaps even Philosophy? I hear faint whispers of Freudian and Erickson connotations. I fear that I maybe too late to entice you back to the world of Lit. But not before I say thank you for allowing us a brief reprieve in your world of lust, love and intimacy versus isolation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Oooo, great first chapter. Not the typical bf/wm story found on this site; thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous