The Reluctant Exhibitionist

Story Info
A prude all my life, the man I loved broadened my horizons.
5k words
4.13
11.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The reluctant exhibitionist.

I'll admit when I met my husband, I was a real prude. I'd cover up from head to toe in concealing baggy clothing. My parents were so sexually repressed and repressive, the subject of sex and sexuality was extremely taboo, and my father often called young girls in nice clothes hussies, and older women who dressed in nice fashionable clothing "mutton dressed as lamb"

I was told I had a great body by the two men I had slept with, but my low self-esteem meant I didn't believe them. I only shaved my legs and underarms, shaving down there?? Oh no, only dirty tramps and sluts did that!! Sex, well, that was for the bedroom, and under the covers, missionary position only thanks. Oral sex? Masturbation? No, not for me, I don't do disgusting things like that. As I said, I was a real prude. So, I decided to stay celibate, it was just easier I convinced myself.

I knew men would look at me, and give me the once over twice, but I told myself they were just desperate if they were looking at me. I also told myself they were checking out my good friend Anna. She was a curvy girl, with big bouncy tits and she loved to make sure you could see them. She wore short skirts that barely covered her jiggly bum and never wore panties. She told me she shaved down there so it was more comfortable riding her horse, but the number of guys she slept with only confirmed my belief about shaving down there.

I met a man who seemed to be acceptable to my parents, so we got married. I didn't love him, and he didn't show me any affection. All of my fears were confirmed when my husband cheated on me with a woman he dealt with at work. I duly left him and decided I'd be better off all alone, and I would never have another man in my life. I was quite happy with my prudish celibate lifestyle; I had no men putting pressure on me and wanting to do disgusting things that I didn't want to. It was a boring lonely lifestyle, but I had convinced myself it was the life I deserved.

I was at work when I first saw Steve. He was working with a consultant checking our workstations. I'd heard all the other girls talking about him, and how good looking he is. Steve is tall, well built, not skinny, but not fat. You could tell he went to the gym, but wasn't vain with it. Anna had known Steve since they were kids as their parents knew each other, she'd had a crush on him ever since. Steve had done his OE, and they lost touch for a few years, and they had both grown up from the preteens they had been. Anna had told me about him quite a few times, and that she intended to be with him since she had heard he was back in town.

Steve was definitely the centre of attention when he entered our workspace, and I could see why Anna wanted him. He really did look as good as she had said. Anna made sure all the girls knew she was making a move by going over to him and giving him a big hug and inviting him out for drinks. I couldn't understand why I felt dismayed, I didn't even know him, yet I felt that I wanted to meet him. To my surprise, Anna invited me to go along, and I accepted, hoping I'd get to talk to Steve.

As the time grew closer to meet Anna and Steve at the bar, I got nervous, my anxieties and low self-esteem were rearing their head again, and I was sure I'd make a fool of myself in front of Steve. I put on a pair of blue jeans and a sports bra followed by a big baggy top that covered my body as much as I could, and I set off for the bar to meet Anna. She had already had a couple of drinks when I got there, and was a bit tipsy already. I got a drink and joined her. She was wearing a very low cut short floaty dress; it was obvious it was all she had on. Her big tits swung freely, and you could plainly see her nipples from time to time and when she leant forward her tits were on full display and it would ride up and reveal her bum cheeks. She was already getting a lot of male attention. I looked positively frumpy next to her, which is probably why she invited me to come along.

Steve got a beer and joined us, Anna did the polite thing and introduced me to him, while leaning across the table to make sure he got a view of her very impressive tits. They chatted about old times, what they had been up to since they had seen each other last. Anna went to the bar to get the next round of drinks, and made sure she had to bend over in front of Steve to get her purse, revealing her bum, and with her legs slightly apart so he could see it all. Steve asked me how I'd met Anna, and we started to chat. When she returned, she sat next to him as if to put me in my place and prove to me he was going to be hers. She then put her hand on his thigh. She seemed a bit disappointed he didn't place his hand on hers, and made it plain he could, and do more if he wanted. Steve politely declined, and replied he always regarded her like a little sister, the look on Anna's face was priceless!! She was deeply insulted, she had never been rejected, and being rejected by her crush in front of her friend really hurt. She finished her drink, and hissed that the two of us were welcome to each other, and she made a beeline for the first male that looked at her. It wasn't long before they were kissing, and he had his hands up her dress. She kept looking at Steve, as if to say "you could have this, I'm here for you" but Steve was happy to chat with me. I felt really self-conscious, and told him I had to go home, as I wasn't feeling well.

I was surprised when Steve offered to walk with me. It's not safe for a good-looking babe like you to walk home he told me, I told myself it was just the drinks he'd consumed talking, he couldn't possibly be interested in me. Anna was not happy when she saw us leave together. We chatted as we walked to my house, and I was actually surprised that I was considering inviting him in!! Steve said he had to go, he was tired, and I took this as a rejection, and it confirmed to me that no one like him would be interested in someone like me. I was totally floored when he asked if he could pick me up at 9am for a café breakfast together, I stammered that would be fine, went bright red and closed the door. Breakfast at a café with Steve? Me? Why? Did he want to embarrass me? Would he even show up?

That night I hardly slept, my head was spinning, then my fear that if I didn't sleep, I'd have bags under my eyes, and I look even worse than I already perceived I did. 9am arrived, and Steve was there on my doorstep as he said he would be. He escorted me to his car, a very tidy late model V8 sedan (yeah, I'm a car girl) and opened the door for me, I was flattered, someone held the car door open!! When we got to the café, he opened the door there too, I was stunned, then my fears set in, he was just being nice, because he wanted to get into my pants, like he was using me as a conquest to make Anna jealous, and to make her chase him harder. Yup, that had to be it, there is no way he'd be interested in me.

We chatted about all sorts of things, and Steve asked me if I wanted to go for a walk around a local lake, it is a very popular place to go and feed the ducks and talk. Slowly the day passed, and he took me home, escorting me to my doorstep. We met a couple of times during the week, and my affections for Steve grew, yet, it seemed like he didn't return them. I was worried. My fears returned. Anna kept needling me about him at work, and telling me he'd never be with me. She was showing her true colours.

I decided to confront Steve, and see if he was interested in me. On a walk along the beach, I asked him if he liked me, and to my surprise he replied "of course I do!!, I just don't want to pressure you, and risk upsetting you!!" In a moment of rashness, I turned and kissed him, he kissed me back. This is a cliché, I know, but I really did feel tingles, this was unreal, I had never felt anything like this, not even with my ex-husband. We chatted as we walked, and Steve reached for my hand and held it as we walked. I felt like I was floating, this couldn't be real, yet here he was, walking and chatting with me, holding my hand!!

We returned to my place, and I offered to cook him dinner. I was so flustered I made a real mess of it. Everything was well and truly over cooked. Steve ate the lot, and told me he had enjoyed it. I sat next to him on the couch and we started to kiss again, before long, we had headed to my bedroom. I was suddenly consumed with fear and doubt, I hadn't been with anyone since I had separated from my husband a couple of years earlier, yet here I was inviting Steve into my bed!!

Steve slowly undressed me, touching and caressing me as he removed my clothes. My body was tingling, I had a feeling I had never experienced before, I was actually longing for his body!!I was longing for his touch and his kisses. I found myself removing his shirt and then his shorts, I couldn't believe what I felt, his cock was huge, and shaved too, he was extremely well endowed!! I had never seen a cock so big, and I felt my pussy get instantly wet, I had never experienced that before. I quickly slid under the sheets as Steve untangled his feet from his shorts, he looked a bit puzzled to see me in the bed, but went to the other side of the bed and got under the covers. He resumed kissing me, and slid his hands over my 14DD tits and cupped them, he went to suck on my nipples, but I intercepted his movement and kissed him deeply He responded and slid his hand down to my thighs, then into my pubic hair, I could sense his surprise to find a mass of pubic hair, and I instantly thought he wouldn't be interested in me as I wasn't shaved. He found my pussy lips and slid his finger into my wet opening, I gasped and my body responded eagerly to his touch, I was astounded, I had never felt anything like this. Steve spread my legs with his, and I felt the tip of his cock against my pussy, he started to rub it up and down between my wet pussy lips, teasing me, and lubricating himself with my juices, I started to move my hips, and soft moans escaped my lips, I had never wanted to be fucked like I did just then!! I felt myself pushing against his cock when he slid down, trying to get him to enter me. Finally, after what seemed to be an eternity he slipped his tip into me, and I moaned audibly. Slowly he pushed into me, and I could feel my pussy stretch to accommodate his big cock. The feeling was exquisite, and I orgasmed as his balls bottomed out on my ass. He slowly slid out; the feeling was incredible. Slowly Steve increased the tempo, and I orgasmed again and again!! I had never had an orgasm before, and he had given me three!! Then I felt something strange, I thought I was going to pee!! I thought I would really embarrass myself; I wanted him to stop, but my body wanted him to continue, he slowed and was going to withdraw, but I grasped his butt and pulled him back in, telling him to keep going, don't stop, he started his deep hard thrusting again, and the feeling of wanting to pee returned, I didn't know what to do. I felt his cock stiffen, and start to tremble, then it hit me, I squirted as he came inside me, it was exquisite, and I was absolutely ecstatic, this felt so good, I wanted more!!

We had sex another couple of times, I simply couldn't get enough of Steve, and that huge cock, and I discovered what an orgasm was, and that I was a squirter. This seemed to impress Steve. Our relationship started to involve sex a lot more, and I didn't mind one little bit. After a month, Steve moved in, and we settled into a bit of a routine. It was nice to have someone respectful, and who was good to me. Steve finally persuaded me to let him suck on my nipples, and lick my tits, oh my god, it added to the level of pleasure. But there was no way I'd let him put his mouth down there, and there was no way I'd suck him either. My prudish ways were still there, and I wasn't about to believe that it would be fun in any way, shape or form.

One night after a we had had a couple of bourbons Steve was licking and sucking my tits, when he took me by surprise, and slipped under the sheets. He slid his tongue into my wet area, and oh my god, it was incredible, he really knew what he was doing!! I had never experienced anything like it, he gave me two orgasms, and then to my amazement, I squirted as he tongued me. He then worked his way up my body and slid his big cock into me, I immediately squirted again, and again!! He kissed me, and I could taste myself on his mouth and tongue, it aroused me even more, and I squirted again. Our sex life had taken a new turn, and little did I know where this would lead,

We slipped into a new routine, Steve would lick and suck my tits, and finger me, then he'd go down on me, before slipping into me and we'd both orgasm together. I was happy, but I could see Steve wanted something more.

One night after a few drinks, he asked if I'd shave down there for him. I told him no way, only sluts shave themselves, and I'm not one of them. But the subject kept coming up, and he stated he was shaved, it didn't make him a slut. After a couple of months I relented, and shaved for him. The sex that night was intense!! It actually felt different, better, more sensual. I orgasmed easier, and more frequently, I liked that. So, I agreed I'd keep shaving myself.

Steve wanted to try new positions, I was reluctant, but he eventually wore me down, and I tried being on top. This meant Steve could suck my tits as he thrust inside me, I wish I had tried this sooner, the sensation was simply orgasmic, repeatedly so!!

About two months after Steve moved in, he admitted he was a bit of an exhibitionist. This struck me like a bolt of lightning. What did this mean? A bit of an exhibitionist, how could you be a bit of an exhibitionist? Then he explained he didn't like wearing underwear. He'd wear underwear at work, but not in the weekends, or at home. I wasn't sure about this, and I asked if he had met someone else, or wanted to leave me. He assured me this wasn't the case, I was dubious, but I went along with it.

Then, one day he asked me not to wear any when we went on a picnic, and he wanted me to wear a sundress. He said he had done a lot of research, and that synthetic underwear wasn't good for my body, I was exceptionally uncomfortable with this, but I conceded, and agreed as long as we went somewhere private, I'd do it. I chose the longest sundress I had, and did everything I could to ensure nothing could be possibly be seen. I was so self-conscious, it wasn't funny. But part of me liked the freedom, and the feeling of being naughty!! I was a bit embarrassed and confused by these sensations.

A few weeks later, he asked I would "go commando" again for him, and, to my surprise I agreed. This soon became normal, and I was actually enjoying it, and I began to hate wearing underwear at all. I still wore underwear to work, but I couldn't wait to get home and take them off!! I would never wear underwear at home or at weekends again, I loved the feeling of freedom, and it became second nature not to wear any. I liked the way I could see Steve's cock move under his shorts too, it was exciting, and I felt a little naughty, I had never felt like this before!!

Gradually my confidence increased, and I started to wear shorter skirts, and tight leggings. I was still self-conscious, so I made sure a baggy top always hid my butt. Steve wasn't happy about it, and made sure he caressed me every opportunity he got, and, my body responded, I quite often got turned on in different places, but I would only tell Steve later, when we were home, and he was always disappointed.

We did an out-of-town trip, and on the way home Steve was caressing my thigh, slowly working his way higher, I knew what he wanted to do, but I kept stopping him. I could see his cock getting hard in his shorts, so I teasingly reached over and caressed him through his shorts. His cock responded, getting fully erect, I liked having this effect on him. To my surprise, he slipped his shorts off in the car, exposing himself fully, even more surprising, I loved it, I had free reign to play with him, I was surprised with myself, and I could feel my pussy getting wet, and I let him slide his fingers up and down my pussy lips, spreading my wetness all over my clit. He pulled over into a little reserve, and led me to a little private clearing, sliding my dress up to my waist as he lay me down and fucking me on the grass. I couldn't believe it, I really loved it, the sex was so intense, and I orgasmed twice before he pumped his hot sticky load into me. Steve seemed genuinely happy we had finally had sex outdoors. I felt a little dirty, but I loved it!! I agreed we could do it again "one day".

A month or so later, we went out for dinner on Steve's birthday. I wore a dress he had bought for me, after all, it was his birthday!! He bought me a couple of Tequilas, as he knew I liked them. On the drive home he slid his hand up my thigh, and I could see he was hard, I undid his shorts and he slid them off me, and I lifted my dress so he had easy access to me. It was dark, so I wasn't worried I'd be seen. Steve was fingering me, and he asked me to remove my bra, and leave the top of my dress down so he could see my tits, I was taken aback, but lust overtook me and I complied. To my surprise, I enjoyed having my tits out as Steve fingered me in the car. We found a secluded spot, and got into the back seat. I surprised myself, and really enjoyed fucking in the back seat!! There was something about having sex and hearing the traffic go by closely behind us, it really turned me on.

We decided to have a few secluded picnics, and they always resulted in us having sex outdoors. We'd go into nature reserves, into the dunes along the beach, secluded spots by rivers, anywhere a little private, and I was surprising myself, I really enjoyed this. Steve quipped I was his secret dirty girl, and I loved it!!

After a while, Steve started dropping hints that I should go braless. I didn't like this idea, as I believed my 14DD tits would swing around like a dairy cow. He assured me they wouldn't, and that I looked great without a bra. I'd be at home without one quite happily, but I simply refused to go out in public without one. After quite some time, he wore me down, and I went out to the beach braless, it felt great!! I loved it, I loved the way my nipples got hard as the fabric passed over them. It excited Steve, and we had some of the best sex at the beach we'd had in a long time. I started to think about what tops and fabrics I could wear braless for Steve, so he could see my erect nipples.

One weekend we were heading to the beach, and Steve pulled into a local shop to get a few items, and I went in with him, forgetting I was braless. My nipples were very stiff, and I could see other men were looking at me, I had completely forgotten about being braless, but I loved the attention I was getting. It was very flattering to think men were actually looking at me!! I started going more places braless, and I could see the amount of attention I was getting, it was arousing!! I could see why Anna loved having her tits on display, I was already wearing shortish skirts, so a good amount of leg was on display already. Steve didn't seem to mind, and he had taken to sliding his hand up my skirt in different places, feeling me up. I loved it!! There was something about being touched in public!!

I started going uptown without Steve, braless and in a short revealing shirt. Men sure noticed me, and I loved it. But, like any drug, I wanted more. I bought a sheer white blouse; my tits could clearly be seen through it. This really got a lot of attention, and combining that with a skirt that revealed the bottom of my butt cheeks really seemed to work, I was the centre of attention where ever I went!!

I was sitting on the steps of a monument, and I noticed a man with a camera taking pictures of buildings. I had seen him earlier in the day, and he had definitely noticed me!! I decided to give him a bit of a show, so I unbuttoned my blouse and had my tits on full display, he turned his camera my way, and I pretended not to notice, letting him snap pictures of my exposed tits. I then got even braver, spreading my legs so he could see my exposed pussy, I could see he was snapping more photos. I liked this, and I felt no shame oddly, I actually felt excited!! He approached, and asked if I would pose naked somewhere else, I was surprised, and found myself agreeing, with one condition, he had to be naked too. He hesitated, but with a quick flash as I spread my legs right up close changed his mind.

12