The Reluctant Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went to a nearby garden, and found a secluded area. I turned to face him, and unbuttoned his jeans and slid them down, exposing a large erect unshaven cock. He removed my blouse and slid my skirt off. I removed his shirt and he cupped my tits. I moved back, surprised, yet extremely aroused at his touch. He asked me to assume a variety of poses, all the while his big cock nice and firm. He could see I was getting wet, and he started to deliberately poise me so my pussy was open, and my growing wetness on display. I was on my knees with my pussy in the air when I felt his hard cock pressing against me, I pushed back, allowing him to enter me. What was I doing? This wasn't Steve, this was some random stranger!! I loved it, a different cock buried deep in my pussy, I orgasmed quickly!! I rolled onto my back, spreading my legs and inviting him to fuck me some more. I was really enjoying being fucked by a stranger, I knew it was wrong, but it felt so right!! I arched my back and thrust hard into him. I soon felt his cock twitch, and he fired his cum into me. He collapsed on top of me, out of breath.

We separated, and he sheepishly thanked me, hurriedly dressing and leaving me on the grass, I gathered my skirt, only to find he'd taken my blouse!! I couldn't see where he went, so I had no choice but to walk topless to my car. I felt very self-conscious, yet I felt extremely turned on. I could feel the strangers cum dribbling from my pussy and running down my legs. I hurried home and showered, hoping I'd be clean before Steve got home. That evening all I could think of was my encounter, I felt dirty, ashamed and I was scared Steve would find out and leave me. Slowly, as the days passed, I realised he had no idea what had happened!! I had gotten away with it, and this emboldened me more.

I would regularly go out while Seve was at work wearing extremely revealing clothing, and I'd usually manage to find a play mate, in fact, it became my normal. I'd even started to encourage random men to touch and finger me in shops, before taking me somewhere to fuck me. Sex was becoming a drug, and I needed more. I was at one of my regular shops when two men approached me, asking if I wanted a threesome, I'd never had one, so I agreed. We went behind the shopping centre, and one of them fucked me from behind, while I sucked the other one, then they swapped places, I liked it, a cock inside me, and one in my mouth!! They then wanted to try something they said I'd like, one lay on his back, and I lay on top of him and slid him into me, we got going and then the other man pushed his cock up my ass!! I had never had anal sex before, and this was a surprise, but it felt so good, I had a cock in my pussy and one in my ass!! It didn't take me long to orgasm, over and over!! Both of them shot their cum into me. We parted, and for the first time, I had cum dribbling from two of my holes!! I couldn't believe this had just happened!!

I hurried home and cleaned myself up before Steve returned home from work. I was walking a little funny, due to my ass virginity being taken, but he didn't seem to notice. I started planning my next sexual exploit, but I was due back on shift at work, so it would have to wait for a few days. I felt disappointed knowing I wouldn't get a cock in me for four days. I was becoming a sex addict.

At the end of my shift rotation, I was asked by my shift mates if I wanted to go have a few drinks with them, evidently it was something they guys did once and a while. I agreed, and joined them down by the river, not far from work. The drinks flowed, and as it was the end of a nightshift roster, it didn't take many to have an effect. Surely enough, the conversation turned to sex, men will be men!! By now I was a bit tipsy, and readily admitted to being an exhibitionist and enjoying sex. There was a bit of stunned silence, and then, before I knew it my workmates were confessing all sorts of sexual fantasies!! I was amazed, I really shouldn't have been, but the things they told me really made me horny. Before long, a bottle was being spun, and we were all stripping off. I ended up naked quickly, and then the dares began. I was going to be used like a sex toy by six of my workmates!! I soon had cocks in my face, in my pussy, between my tits and up my ass, I was covered in cum, it was all over my back, on my face, in my hair, on my tits, everywhere!! Slowly, one by one my workmates flitted away, leaving me to get dressed, all alone. What had I just done? How had I arrived at this place?? How could I have done this? How could I return to work and face my workmates now? How could I do this to Steve? I was lost, ashamed. I quickly got dressed and headed home. Steve was home, waiting for me, he'd cooked me breakfast, as he figured I wouldn't be far away. One look at me, and I saw the look in Steve's eyes. I had hurt the one man who had ever loved me for me.

12