All Comments on 'The Reluctant Gift'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
PassionateKissesPassionateKissesover 13 years ago
Part Two?

I would love for this story to continue... go for it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not Impressed

I admittedly haven't read your 'A Blackmail Tale' series, but have read 4 others, for the record, and enjoyed each of them. I saw the NonConsent story type, and proceeded to read this story, thinking that your ability to weave a good tale might result in something beyond the tedium of NC fantasy. I was mistaken. The family in this story deserve multiple life sentences for what they did to the young lady in the story. How do you reconcile such a complete violation of a person's character and humanity with a holiday supposedly all about romantic love?

No need for a reply; you've lost me as a reader going forward.

1950oldracer1950oldracerover 13 years ago
great

Very well written well thought out and paced to make this a great read. Liked the people and was not too over the top (well apart from the kidnaping), and not too long..

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
I do echo some concerns of previous commenter

But the description of the training had me enraptured.

So descriptive, wanting to know how you would go with a consent tale,a retooling girl?

Maybe consider that for a future storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great writing skills, poor choice of venue

The writing is flawless; the total disregard of the captured woman's rights unacceptable. Until the end, I thought you were going with implied consent, with the woman having say, signed on, but not aware of the full spectrum. There is romantic non-consent and criminal abuse. Your story falls solidly in the criminal abuse area. So while I gave you four stars for the writing, the subject and the way you handled it is deserving of a 0.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GOOD STORY

It was a well written story and one you could continue if you so wish. I hope you do and good luck with the competition.

PassingPassingover 13 years ago
A WORD ON CONSENT

The main concern of writing non consentual pieces is that we do not want society to become comfortable with the idea that they can take whomever they please by force.

The concern of the writer is the emotional release of the peice and the growth or degeneration of their character. And sometimes adding a consent clause into the document steals the impact and it doesn't necessarily excuse the actions of the characters or make it right.

There are all kinds of nonconsentual sex in this world. everything from date rape to spousal abuse to hero worship.

The piece was tagged correctly as non consentual, it was decently written even if it did have a tad bit of a let down at the end. The connection to Valentines Day is genious. (I might not have entered so highly a controversial piece in a contest... but thats just me) Good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You have

enough stories to finish as it is, what struck you to come up with this little piece of doo-doo?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Liked it... But.....

I liked it.. It was different from your usual stuff and more into the realm of BDSM / NonConsent, but it was fresh and not bad..

But.. i thing u got it in the wrong contest.. No way in hell is this thing gonna fly in Valentines day contest..

~

Gary Andrews (garyandrewsbodyguard@yahoo.com)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
To each their own...

Certainly not my favorite of yours. Your stories usually have me rock hard but I didin't even get a chub during this one. I'm sure it was nice to write something different but please don't abandon what keeps your fans coming back for more. At any rate, good luck with the competition. BTW, get a new editor, they are missing some minor errors that would make your writing appear more polished.

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgerabout 13 years ago
Great Story

Not sure why all the downers; I really liked the story. You did a great job of approaching the nonconsensual fantasy of unwillingness turning to submission, and you had a great story with several interesting - and very different - characters. It was a bit slow at times but that made for more development, which the ending needed. I particularly liked the part of Ivory, the young-mistress-in-trouble.

The only thing I feel is really missing is some background for Sheri; understanding her a bit more might help lead up to the final submission, and would certainly enhance her appeal and clarify her feelings.

Anyhow, keep it up and good luck in the contest. *****

EesomeBeastieEesomeBeastieabout 13 years ago

Well it did it for me. And that doesn't make me a monster, 'cos I know the difference between reality and fiction. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Too short!

Oh please, at least one more chapter giving us the rest of the night. Amber worked so hard, let her show off her new skills!

Wish it had been me. I've been a birthday present but not a Valentine gift yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Abuse and Torture aren't sexy.

Ain't nothin' sexy about straight up kidnapping, rape and torture--purely criminal, sick and inhumane.

Nor is anything about this specific to Valentine's Day.

I've enjoyed some of your other works, but this is a 0 out of 5.

BaronScrewtapeBaronScrewtapealmost 13 years ago
Hopefully..

The 'Mistress' and 'Master', rapists both, will have the opportunity to be sodomized with a sandpaper dildo.

GizmorGizmoralmost 13 years ago
Gift

This needs a fitting ending. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

best sex i've ever had

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sick, vile shit... not erotic or romantic. And NOT BDSM!

This isn't BDSM, this criminal abuse, kidnapping, torture, and battery--sick, and vile shit these monsters should rot in prison for. An SSC BDSM follower/practitioner would lynch you, and rightly so, for this garbage.

Definitely not "romantic." Certainly not "sexy."

You're a fine writer, one whose work I enjoy... but this is utter filth.

If I could give it a zero, I would.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best yet

I've been reading your stories for several months now - got hooked by the house that lust built (which needs another chapter!) but this, moral issues aside, is some of the best writing of yours that I've read yet. The characters are so completely and naturally defined, the plot scandalous and interesting - hot. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Total crap!

Treat people like that and you deserve much worse than a jail sentence. They deserve to die a slow, painful death. I'd have no problem burying them in a shallow grave. Sick people.

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
celebrating Saintly martyrdom

TTT, (T cubed?)

It is interesting to see how vehemently split are the reader-commentators for this story. I thought you more then adequately explained the kidnap victim's prior life. As a bourgeoisie dullard, facing a lifetime of endless dreary monotony. Just another head of cattle in the great herd that is the American middle class.

Following the Joseph Cambellian, biologically driven, mythological archetype of the heroic suffering that raises the protagonist, Sheri, into the service of the ruling class.

Robert is one of those self-appointed, narcissist Ubermen. Predestined to rule over the rest of us, simply because a determined sperm reached the eagerly awaiting egg of an heiress. Tall, Male, White, Avaricious, Self-entitled, Predator caste.

To paraphrase Samuel Clemens: {The wealthy are lizards with the mistaken pretensions that they are descended from dinosaurs.}

Teri as the comic relief and side-kick. Always clownishly bungling. Destined to get kicked a lot in life.

Jean as the experienced Sorceress represents a tradition of subordinated vassalage to Robert's line. Whatever service is required or demanded. To quote the Code of Chivalry: "Those who would lead, must first learn to serve."

As for the complaints that this story, this fictional tale, is inappropriate for this holiday of St. Valentine's Day. I most strongly disagree! Holiday means Holy-day, to celebrate a Saint. What part of celebrating agonizing tortures, enslavement, degradation of humanity or utter, vicious, dehumanization of females do you not understand?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
All u bitches need to chill

WELL Duh!!! Author doesn't really support this shit u tard anomynouses. It's fantasy u know deep dark shit that wld never happen in real life. All u hitches need to chill nonconsent reluctance is called so for a reason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Appealing on a lizard brain level. Revolting on any basic humanity level. The idea that her poor, booring daily life is so pitiful that upon reflection, this experience is life changingly positive is beyond my ability to suspend belief. Would have preferred it be just straight noncon and not pretend to be more.

spankfunforspankfunforover 10 years ago
Amber becomes their willing slave!

Even though Robert and "Amber" never got past fucking in the entrance way, she was his, not a temporary gift, but a new member of Mr. Steel's very sudden permanent Harem, including his niece and soon to be extremely punished wife and, maybe temporary 'bottom' slave!! Fun story for BDSM!! So many more chapters should be written: but never to be! SIGH!!

Blythe_ArimazeBlythe_Arimazeover 10 years ago
Non-consent. Fiction. Hello?

For Pete's sake, boys and girls! He posted a bit of superior non-consent fiction on an erotica site. It's not a top-secret proposal for an upcoming CIA covert operation. I never expected to see such vitriol about which characters would be appropriate for which punitive measures, both in the criminal justice system and in the hereafter. I was about to agree with "Bitches need to chill!" But, honestly, it's not the bitches complaining. There are people of all orientations and sensibilities who have reconciled the contrast between their sexual fantasies and what they would allow ANYONE to perpetrate in real life. Superior fiction, as always T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where's the middle ans end of the story?

Great START but is lacking,

I'm anticipating the wife's punishment!

How they make it up to SHERRY!!

Put her threw college, make her part

of the family, find her a rich fuckDaddy?

MORE MORE MORE!!!!

!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
crap

What joy is there in forceing sex on someone who clearly does not want it? This is rape, disgustingly simple. I don't see how people who do this can restrain themselves from committing suicide. Even if she were let go after the one night she would be ruined forever for a Loving relationship and family someday. She will always have 'self-loathing' or 'self-worth' issues and will always crave someone to dominate and punish her for some immagined infraction. She will always need strict rules to function. The old live that she was happy and comfortable with will always be a source of boredom or dissatisfaction. How can you write such stories of such goings on that might encourage someone highly suggestable to take up this deplorable way of life. Possibly ruining onther's prospect for future happiness in the lives they had already chosen. Until now I liked your work and highly rated it. Now you've made me sorry I ever bothered with your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The Story of O in scarlet?

Nicely done, effective. The relationship between Robert and Jean is a good tease and opening for a future installment, in addition to the obvious questions of Ivory and Amber. There were a few distracting typos/"miswords" (where > were). It had plenty of heat, but it didn't quite get to the passion. After reading it, it felt somewhat like a practice piece, an exercise for yourself. My apologies if I am hypercritical. You set yourself a high bar. I just wanted to get a better feel for how you work. 4

dimelightdimelightalmost 9 years ago
fiction

a very well done story and I have nothing to add that hasn't already been praised.

I do want to address the haters deriding the author for his characters actions. People this is FICTION. The story is there to tantalize and entertain and does very well, You don't personally like it because it makes you uncomfortable, move on, unlike the protagonist of the story you have a choice.

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Mixed feelings

I'm really of mixed emotions about this story. On the one hand, it's very well written and taken without any deeper thought for the emotional, ethical and legal consequences of the actions partaken, it's pretty hot. On the other hand, Jean, or Scarlet seems to be a complete sociopath, with neither of her cohorts being markedly better. Sheri seems to want Robert, but honestly is there any way this isn't simply Stockholm Syndrome? Reluctantly, by virtue of the story craft, I gave this a 4 star rating, but considering this story seems to be about anything except love, I would say it's a pretty twisted offering for Valentine's Day.

uictoriam4uictoriam4about 7 years ago
Why is the forbidden fruit so desirable?

Although i don't normally like such hardcore non-consensual and rape I enjoyed it damn too much

bear2readbear2readabout 7 years ago
Extension

You should add a final chapter, or an epilogue to tell what happens to her when she leaves and returns to her previous life.

Gammo21Gammo21over 2 years ago

No stars for this story., At best it is sexist. At worst it is illegal. Kidnap is against the law. Imprisonment is against the law. There are other illegal events. Stories such as this need to be eliminated. No wonder women are demonstrating. No stares from me on this. Reality check. These events break the law and show no understanding of our wonderful companions. The fact that this site allows stories of this nature is a blight on the whole site.

Pjam1968Pjam1968about 2 years ago

Didn’t vote, sorry

TO much sick emotions running not necessary to good ones

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

WoodencavWoodencav10 months ago

Hmm! Mixed emotions about this. Needs another chapter about what happens to her. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

rbloch66rbloch665 days ago

You’ve created a well written story that has left too much unanswered. Perhaps the assumptions required to fill in the holes are easily achieved by you, as it is you who are the author, but you have left an inexcusable disconnect which makes the story frustratingly incomplete. You’ve come up short of the finish line and have failed to provide closure.

rbloch66rbloch665 days ago

The people railing against the lack of morality are hilarious. This would fit better in the BDSM category. - Sometimes sub missives don’t know they’re submissive. Such individuals thrive in an environment where complete control is assumed by another. Their sole purpose to serve well and please the Dom/me is its own reward and they are fulfilled in doing so.

AssLover88AssLover882 days ago

Well written scenes. It seems to try to straddle the line between consensual non-consent and rape fantasy. I would have liked it better had it stepped firmly to one side or the other. The protagonist's 180 turn from resistance to acceptance overnight seemed strange/unrealistic to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20416 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).