The Reluctant Housewife Pt. 02

Story Info
Drug addict is feminized by a doctor.
1.3k words
4.49
8.5k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 01/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeanna19
leeanna19
671 Followers

The shower felt so good. I could not remember the last time I had showered or washed my hair. I was not dirty. Dr. Tom must have cleaned me while I was in the medical coma. Still, the warm water felt sensual on my now smooth skin. It's funny how you don't realise how you miss the everyday trappings of civilization.

The shower gel and shampoo were all heavily scented with jasmine and other flowery scents. I wrapped the towel around my waist and started to dry my hair. I walked back into the bedroom.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?"

I paused. Was this a trick question?

"Are you some kind of slut."

"I..I don't understand." I said.

"Cover your bloody tits woman. Have you no shame?"

I looked down. My brain had still not processed what had happened to me. I looked down at my breasts. My breasts. It seemed so alien to me. As I opened the towel to reposition it under my armpits. I caught sight of my groin in the mirror. It was smooth and flat. I still had a small landing strip of pubic hair. I stared at myself. I was having trouble processing that this was my body.

My hips seemed wider than I remember. My body was almost hourglass-shaped. How did that happen? Had he done liposuction? I had a moment of panic. I felt the urge to run. Then reality came crashing back. If I ran I would be caught and thrown into a male prison. God knows what would happen to me. No, even if I was going to be forced to live as a woman, at least I would be safe.

A hard slap on my bottom brought me back to reality.

"Ooow, that hurt!" I still couldn't believe that high-pitched whine had come from me.

"Get dressed and brush your hair."

I stepped into the black lace knickers. They felt so sexy as they slid up my smooth legs. I felt the lace settle between my buttocks as I pulled them up tight. I felt a stirring between my legs. It was trapped and felt a little uncomfortable. Next came the matching bra. I had no idea how to do this.

Dr. Tom told me to put my arms through the straps and lean forward to nestle my boobs in the cups. I shivered as my nipples met the soft silk lining. When did just dressing feel so sensual? Was it the clothes or my altered body?

It took a few tries to do up the catch behind my back. The suspender belt and stockings came next. I used to fantasize about being with a woman wearing stockings. Now that woman was me. I started to worry that Dr. Tom would think of me the same way. He did say he wasn't gay though, didn't he?

He handed me a white satin slip. I put his over my head and smoothed it out over my body. It felt wonderful. I wondered if women felt like this every day. I felt a little jealous. The blouse and skirt came next. They fit perfectly.

"You look wonderful. I knew you were about the same size as Trica. Now brush your hair."

I sat at the vanity and saw there was a good selection of makeup laid out. I guessed he would want me to wear that too. As I brushed my hair I took a moment to study my face. Mirrors had not been something I had much to do with lately. I had a short beard for a few years now, but the woman in the mirror looked nothing like me. My skin looked softer, and clearer. What other drugs had he been giving me?

"Now put on a little makeup. You will learn how to use makeup properly. I expect you to study this every day. You will learn how to cook, and do housework too. Can you use a computer?"

"Yes, I did learn how to do a lot of the basic things at school."

"Good girl. I will put you to work putting my patient's records onto the database later."

I finished putting on some pink lipstick. My hair looked fluffy and full. The woman in the mirror looked nothing like Simon. I felt a cramp coming. My addiction was calling.

"I have done what you asked. Can I please have my fix now?"

"No, you have done nothing to earn it yet. That is how this will work. You will work to earn your keep and your fix. I may have been able to cure you while you were under, but I kept you addicted so I can use the carrot and the stick approach to your training."

I knew something like this was coming. I started to wonder what other kind of work would be involved.

"Please, I won't be able to do much if I'm rolling about and shivering."

I could feel my skin starting to itch.

"When I caught you, you went on your knees and seemed to be willing to blow me for a fix and your freedom. Have you done that before?"

"Yes, a few times. I am not proud of it, but when you sink as low as I have you would be amazed at what am willing to do."

"I think we will put that to the test. I will be back in a moment. Put the shoes on and be waiting by the bed."

He left and I put on the shiny black court shoes. I staggered around for a few seconds, then got my balance. I felt an urgent need to pee. My heels made a loud clicking noise on the tiled floor. I lifted my skirt and slip with one hand and pulled my knickers down with my other. Then it hit me. I would have to sit to pee from now on. Welcome to 51% of the population, I thought.

I turned and sat down. It felt so good to pee. I had trouble stopping. That must have been the result of the catheter. I looked down at the lacy knickers resting between my smooth stocking covered legs. This is me now. How was I going to live like this? The alternative still seemed worse. I wiped between my legs and dressed.

He returned with a full syringe and placed it on the bed next to him.

"Let's see if you can earn this. On your knees."

"I thought you said you weren't gay."

"I'm not. You are a woman now Simone. Don't you see that?"

I dropped to my knees and gently fished out his cock. It wasn't anything remarkable, but it felt heavy and fleshy in my hand. I had a flashback to when a dealer had made me blow a tramp for a fix. I threw up before I managed that. This was different. He was clean and smelt of a manly cologne.

My hand slid up and down his cock. Using the tip of my tongue I traced the length of his cock. When I got to the top I engulfed him. I knew how to use my tongue to bring him to a quick climax. This was not a skill I was proud of. I worked my tongue on the underside as I sucked. Soon I felt him swell, then release a large load in my mouth.

I saw my reflection in the mirror as this happened. This brought home to me that I wasn't Simon anymore.

"Swallow it bitch."

He slapped my face to drive home his order. I did as I was told.

"Good girl. You are much better at that than my wife was. That is going to be a regular part of your duties now. Now get over my knee so I can give you your reward."

I got up awkwardly and lay across his knees. He slid up my skirt and pulled my knickers aside to expose my right buttock.

"Right, you will feel a little prick. Or perhaps a larger one later if you're lucky."

He laughed at his pathetic attempt at humor as I felt drugs taking effect.

leeanna19
leeanna19
671 Followers