All Comments on 'The Reluctant Lactating Wife'

by vikky_lis

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Rip142Rip142about 3 years ago

Good read! Well written. Can’t wait to read future submissions, I’m already a fan!

sweetlesssweetlessabout 3 years ago

Such a beautiful story of competing energies of two individuals being melded into one coherent, beautiful relationship of sustenance and need being melded with desires. A full exploration of the very concrete realities of being in a nursing arrangement. Absolutely wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love the story. Very realistic to me...I have been feeding my hubby for five years. Breast size went from 34B to 40 EEE. We love the intimacy.

greatpersonhooraygreatpersonhoorayabout 3 years ago

I'd like to see a continuation of this. Maybe the wife eventually decides it's her purpose to be his cow and embraces it. To the extent that she adds in a few pumping sessions to offer her man more milk than ever before.

That's just my idea, I'd love to see what comes next in your story if you plan on continuing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hopefully you will continue this story. Why not add an element of voyeurism to it. Husband offers his wife’s lactating boobs to young electrician who comes over to fix something and husband watches the enjoyment of both. Or husband and wife go to doctor’s for her annual exam and doctor has to drain her breasts before doing a breast exam while husband watches. Or perhaps husband and doctor both work on suckling a breast. All kinds of twists that can make for a red hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved this story. Please continue. Get the Mrs. to be willing to enjoy males loving her big lactating breasts. Husband should learn to share his wife’s assets. I love the idea of having a doctor suck on her boobs. I as well as many male friends would be jealous of our wives or girlfriends going to male gynecologists. Once I started going with my wife and observing her breast and vagina exams, the boners I got were huge. Several times both of us got so aroused that we hurried to the car after the exam to have the most amazing sex! My wife even commented that she thought the doctor was even enjoying it as he spent much more time on the exam. He even demonstrated how I should be examining my wife’s breasts. She loved the attention! She is a 40 D and grew to a 44H when she was lactating. Wish I had latched on when she was nursing. Keep the story going. Aroused by big breasts and super aroused by milk producing big breasts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved this erotic story. Also loved some of the suggestions for continuation of the story contained in comments. Hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice... waiting for sequel... but it'll be better if its mutual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this story. Wife is breastfeeding our first baby. I have started to enjoy her leftover milk which has increased dramatically with my sucking those big tits. We are enjoying this intimacy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this story, I loved breastfeeding my children and did it for as long as I could. My husband didn’t have any interest in my bountiful milky tits but he had a couple of friends who loved them. Having both of my breasts suckled at the same time was the best orgasm ever.

xina2591xina25919 months ago

suck suck suck away john ... i love men who suckle milky titties ... i love watch men suck nipples, two men suckling at the same time ... oh yes, and a third man sucking her clit and after she cums fucking her while the other two such her nipples

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous