The Reluctant Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both stood at the same time and came together and we kissed like we'd never kissed before. Hungry, devouring, holding each other tightly.

'Would you like to go to bed now?' I asked, as we broke for air.

Mum smiled. 'Not yet. I want to have dinner and then a bath and then we can go to bed.'

Dinner was strained, to say the least. We tried to make conversation but the elephant in the room was too big. My mother and I would sleep together tonight. Make love. I would penetrate her, come inside her. The thought was almost too difficult to get my head round.

After dinner I loaded the dishwasher and mum went upstairs and I heard the sound of the bath filling. I showered and brushed my teeth in the downstairs utility room and then sat waiting on the settee, flicking through the TV channels, unable to concentrate. If I'd smoked, I'd have gone through a whole pack. Upstairs my mother was preparing herself for me, for God's sake. Was I dreaming?

And what would it feel like inside her? Would she be very wet? Would she come again? Would her pussy be tight?

After an age I heard her calling from the landing.

'I'm ready now, if you want to come up.'

I sprang up and raced up the stairs. Mum's bedroom door was open and I went in.

I didn't often go into her bedroom. It was the biggest in the house, with and en-suite and a small walk-in dressing room. It also had a wall of built-in wardrobes and a chest of drawers, a big old oak thing that she'd inherited from her mother.

My mother was standing by the window. The sun was almost down and the western sky was a glorious pink, tinged with red and purple. She was wearing a short, red silk negligee that just covered her bum. Her ash-blonde hair was shining and she'd made her face up with care. She'd even painted her fingernails a deep red, something I couldn't ever remember her doing before. She looked amazing. The epitome of mature sexual desirability, and I felt short-breathed with desire.

I came to her and she held out her arms to me and we kissed, lightly and tenderly, exploring each other's lips, tongue tips darting against each other. I slid my hands down the back of her negligee and found her buttocks. Cupping them, I pressed her against my erection and mum moaned softly into my mouth and worked her hips gently against me. Then I took my mother's hand and led her to the bed.

She lay down and I undressed; I was only wearing shorts and a T shirt, so it didn't take long. Then I lay on the bed with her and we embraced and kissed and I felt my love for my mother swell throughout my body, giving me a warm glow and making me light-headed and breathless. We kissed gently and sensually, exploring with our tongues and as we kissed I stroked my mother's breasts through her negligee and her nipples became hard and poked little mounds in the satiny material.

After a few minutes of breast-fondling I let my hand drift down over her stomach, feeling the softness of her middle-aged belly. My heart was in my mouth but mum made no move to stop me as my fingers brushed her mound and I slid my hand under her negligee. I stroked her thighs and she parted her legs slightly and moaned into my mouth and my fingers found her naked pussy, wet with desire, the labia puffy and open. I slid one finger between her outer lips and found her vagina, hot and silky-smooth and wet. Mum moaned louder as I pushed my finger deep inside her and she started kissing me passionately, biting my lips and tongue.

I was in a dreamland, barely able to accept that this was happening. I mashed my lips against hers and slid another finger into her cunt. Mum's back arched and she threw her head back, breathing heavily.

'Oh God, yes, Michael!'

I fucked my fingers in and out of her, feeling her heat, smelling the scent of her secretions in the sultry evening air. She was dripping juices and I used my fingers and palm to smear them all over her vulva, pressing on her clitoris and using the tip of one finger to stimulate the little pearl. Then my mother reached for my penis.

It was pressed between us and achingly hard and I'd been dribbling seminal fluid since we'd lain down together and the shaft and glans were slippery and glass-hard. I gave mum a bit of space and felt her hand, with its red-tipped fingers, close around my veined shaft and start to stroke me with an up and down motion. I'd always admired my mother's fingers; long and slender and straight with perfect nails and I almost came at the vision of them gripping my cock and masturbating me.

Meanwhile mum was writhing gently in my arm as I teased her clit and fucked my fingers deep inside her sopping cunt. Her breathing was quick and ragged and I felt short-breathed myself and realised that I was a hair's breadth away from a really inappropriate and premature ejaculation.

'I'm going to come if I'm not careful, Mum,' I gasped.

'Come inside me, darling!' she hissed. 'Put your big, slippery cock in me!'

I'd never heard my mother use those sorts of words before but I barely registered them. I knelt up and mum opened her legs wide and bent her knees and I saw her dark brown bush, shot through with grey, and I saw her cunt lips, parted with desire and I saw a hint of a pink wetness inside. I got between her legs and gripped my shaft and went down on one elbow and pressed my big, swollen cockhead against her labia and it slid in easily, the whole length, and mum cried out and I almost swooned with the eroticism of the act.

I was up to my balls in my mother's pussy and she was lifting her legs and wrapping them around my buttocks and pulling me in, her hands on my arms, knuckles white, fingernails starkly red against my pale skin, digging into my flesh and I thrust down into her and pulled out and thrust again, fucking my mother hard and deep, watching her face, seeing my mother underneath me, giving herself to me completely and freely. I was in Nirvana! I felt my mum's cunt muscles gripping my cock, not what I'd expected from her elderly pussy. She stared at me as I fucked her, her eyes lit up with desire and I leaned down to kiss her as I thrust in and out.

That first time I penetrated her it was all over in about sixty seconds. I felt the tsunami rise and approach and I was powerless to stop it.

'I'm coming, Mum,' I cried out.

'Yes, Michael, yes! Come inside me! Fuck me until you come inside me!'

Wave after wave of utter, fundamental pleasure crashed through me and reality dimmed and contracted. I was dimly aware of mum digging her nails into my shoulders and thrashing her head from side to side as I pumped jet after jet of thick, creamy spunk into her.

As reality returned and the storm subsided I gently disengaged myself and lay down next to my mother and she came into my arms and we lay in the darkening room in silence. I felt empty, but utterly content. Utterly fulfilled. My wildest dream, my most outlandish fantasy had become reality. My mother and I had just had sexual intercourse and it had been wonderful and mutual and consensual.

Then I remembered my mother and how she might be feeling.

'Are you ok, Mum?' I asked.

She looked up at me. 'Yes, I'm fine, but one of us hasn't had an orgasm yet. Would you mind masturbating me, Michael?'

'Oh God, I'd love to,' I said, and it was the truth.

She rolled onto her back and opened her legs and I found her pussy with my hand and it was hot and wet and mum gasped as I started massaging her clitoris with the tip of my middle finger. I kissed her as I stimulated her and she moaned and writhed under me as I strummed her swollen bud.

'I'm nearly there,' she gasped out and a few seconds later she arched her back and her thigh muscles went rigid as her orgasm swept through her like a crackling forest fire and she dug her nails painfully into my shoulder muscles again.

Afterwards we kissed gently and I stroked her lovely body through her negligee.

'Was it how you imagined it would be?' she asked, searching my face with her eyes. 'Did it satisfy you?'

'I've never experienced anything like it,' I admitted. 'Nothing as powerful as that, as intense.'

'I believe that incest can produce some very powerful emotions and feelings,' she replied.

'I'm sorry I didn't make you come when I was inside you,' I told her, quietly, relishing the words "inside you".

'It was our first time,' she said.

'There will be others, won't there?' I asked, knowing the answer but seeking reassurance.

My mother stroked my hair and looked at me a little sadly. 'Yes, Michael. We will make love again. I don't think I could bear not to. It was very powerful for me, too,' she added.

'Can I sleep with you tonight, Mum? Share your bed?'

'Yes, of course. And you can call me Gillian if you'd prefer to.'

'What would you prefer?' I asked her.

She was silent for a few minutes. 'You said "I'm coming, Mum". That was a very powerful thing for me. It almost made me come too. That sounds terrible, doesn't it?'

We both slept like the dead that night. After using the bathroom we read for a while like any married couple and then we switched off our bedside lamps and lay together in the darkness in a loose embrace. I woke in the night and listened to mum's gentle breathing and thought about her body next to me and what the future held. My cock became hard and I was tempted to nestle up to her to see what reaction I would get but sleep overtook me again.

The next morning was Monday, which meant work. I'd just have soon thrown a sickie and spent the day in bed with mum but when I suggested it she just said: 'I have to go into the office today. There'll be plenty of time for us.'

'What about this evening?'

'Yes, this evening would be lovely,' she said, calmly.

I was in a state of high excitement in the office that day and attracted comments from several people, including my ex, Valerie.

'On a promise tonight?' she teased me.

God, if only she knew, I thought.

I stopped at a florist's on the way home and bought my mother a big bouquet of lilies, they were a favourite of hers with their heady scent.

Mum was thrilled when I presented them; she didn't get flowers very often.

'Do you want dinner early or late?' she asked.

'Late,' I replied, taking her in my arms and kissing her. I ran my hands down her back to the curve of her spine and her buttocks and pressed her into me so that she could feel my nascent erection. She broke our kiss and looked up at me with a grin.

'Yes, I see what you mean. Would you like a bath first? Together?' The en-suites in the house only had showers, but the main bathroom had a vast corner bath that emptied the hot water tank, and I loved the idea of sharing it with my mother.

Half and hour later we were lying back in the hot, scented water and languidly stroking each other. It was the first time my mother had been properly naked with me and I had savoured the sight of her trim figure as she slipped her dressing gown off and stepped into the big bath.

She stood and let me wash her, soaping my hands and caressing her armpits and breasts, lathering her pubic bush and sliding a finger in. She clutched at me and held my head as I rubbed the suds into the cleft of her buttocks, brushing her anus lightly and wondering if I should go further.

Then she washed me and it was lusciously erotic. She soaped my cock and balls and spent long moments on my shaft and glans, giving me an almost painfully hard erection. Like me, she brushed my anus as she soaped my buttocks but made no further move in that direction. My curiosity had been piqued. What were my mother's feelings about anal play, I wondered?

We dried each other with big, fluffy white towels with lots of kissing in between. Then we went into my mother's bedroom and she lay down on the bed and I lay down with her and we kissed and again I was overcome with exquisite and overpowering desire for my middle-aged mother. My breath was short and I tingled all over.

'I hope it will always be like this with us,' I whispered in her ear.

I think at some level she understood what I was experiencing.

'I hope so too, though it can't last forever.'

I didn't pursue her answer, mainly because she knelt up at the point and, kneeling over me, she took the shaft of my penis in her hand and my glans in her mouth.

In the depths of the previous night, when I had awoken and thought about my mother, I had wondered what she would like and dislike, what she would be prepared to do and what she would not do. I had no idea of her previous relationships, I'd only just discovered she'd had relationships before marrying dad, so I was completely unaware of her sexual proclivities. She was my mother, why would I? So when she took me in her mouth I got a wonderful warm feeling, and not just from her fellating me. Clearly there was exploring to be done, knowledge to be gained.

In the meantime I lay back as my mother sucked my cock with a gently suction and a lovely sucking, slurping noise. At the same time she wrapped her fingers around my shaft and slid them up and down.

The effect was stunning. A huge sense of wellbeing enveloped me and I reached a hand up and stroked her ash-blonde hair and ran my fingers down her spine, feeling the ridges of her vertebrae. My hand traced the small of her back and the curve of her buttocks, my fingers finding the cleft and gently edging in. With my heart in my mouth I sought and found her pucker, but caution prevented me from anything more than a gentle touch. Mum continued to suck me off, apparently unconcerned.

If she'd carried on I'd have come in her mouth; I don't think I'd have had the willpower to stop her. But before that warning tingling started mum released me and, kneeling up, she straddled me and, grasping my saliva-wet cock in her hand she guided me to herself. Touching the bulbous head to her pussy lips she slid it up and down a few times before sinking on to me and taking my whole length deep inside her with a muted groan.

I was both surprised and delighted. This taking control, taking the initiative during sex wasn't new to me; Valerie had always been very clear about what she liked in bed. But I wouldn't have imagined my mother to be like that. She was always so calm and matter of fact and... and ordinary. This was an unexpected side to her.

I stared up at her as she sank down and sat on my groin, her big, round breasts hanging free, the nipples and areolae dark against her honey skin. Without a word she started a gentle backwards and forwards motion, mashing her cunt against my pubic bone, riding me like a polo pony, her eyes closed, her mouth half open.

The feeling was glorious. It wasn't a position that normally appealed to me but my mother appeared to be expert in it and I grasped her hips with my hands and urged her on. After a few minutes of this, mum's gentle groaning became a harsh gasping and it was clear she was approaching an orgasm.

'Yes!' I hissed, 'yes! Ride me till you come!'

Her hips moved faster and faster and then she threw her head back with a great cry as she climaxed and, for about five seconds, rode my cock in ecstasy. Then it was over and she collapsed down on me and I held her tight as she kissed my cheeks and neck and shoulders. Then she rolled off me and opened her legs wide in invitation.

'Turn over,' I told her, keen to maintain the balance of power, and she obligingly rolled onto her front and stuck her arse in the air. I knelt between her thighs and guided my cock to her pussy, glistening with juices. It slid in easily and I gave her my full length, gripping her hips and fucking her with long, slow strokes. It felt good and mum was clearly enjoying it because she was grunting now in a somewhat unladylike manner and pushing her hips back to meet my thrusts.

I increased the length of my strokes until my head was almost coming out of her. Then I increased the speed of my thrusts until she wailed and gasped and rammed herself back at me, her hands clutching the pillows, knuckles white.

Without warning, I withdrew and flipped her over on to her back, then I bent over and buried my face in her soaking snatch, sucking, licking exploring with my tongue, drinking her sticky secretions, my nose deep in her slit, breathing in her scent, sweet and salty at the same time.

I love performing cunnilingus, love the intimacy of the act and the effect it has upon the woman. My mother was gasping and grunting and moaning almost continuously and it wasn't long before she gave a shuddering wail as her second orgasm swept through her.

Before it had fully abated I entered her again and fucked her furiously with long, determined strokes, mashing her breasts and nipples with my hands as I rogered her, kissing her wildly, letting her taste her juice on my lips and tongue.

My orgasm, when it arrived, surpassed even yesterday's. I thought I was going to faint.

'I'm coming, Mum,' I gasped at her, remembering what she'd said.

She raked her red nails across my back.

'Yes, Michael, Yes! Come inside me! Come inside your mother! Fill me up with your spunk!'

The world dimmed and a vast bubble of intense pleasure washed through me, exciting every nerve end in my body. I shook as I pumped my seed into my mother and she urged me to fuck her and I continued as the jets eased and stopped and it was my turn to collapse over my mother.

We were both limp, spent. After a couple of minutes I dragged myself off her naked body and lay on the bed, the sweat drying on me and cooling me.

Mum recovered first, sitting up and looking down at me.

'Well you certainly know how to give your ageing mother a good time. I can't remember the last time I had two orgasms.'

'You don't want me to masturbate you then?' I teased.

'No. And unless one of us gets up pretty soon there'll be no dinner tonight.

We ate late and then went back to bed and held each other and talked for a long time. We discussed our relationship and I asked mum if she was alright with the whole mother/son incest thing. I knew the answer but I liked discussing it with her.

'If you'd suggested it to me a few weeks ago I'd have been horrified,' she said, after some thought. 'Well, you did, and I was! But now, having done what we've done, it feels strangely natural, if you'll excuse the oxymoron.' Trust my mother to know such a word!

'Did you like it when I went down on you?' I asked, wanting to start a discussion about what she liked and disliked.

'Well what do you think?' she replied.

'What else do you like?' I ventured.

She smiled at me, gently, a bit knowingly, I thought, as though she was reading my mind.

'That's something you will just have to find out yourself, Michael.' And, switching out her light, she rolled over to go to sleep.

I lay awake for a long time, although I was tired out from our evening's exertions. And all the time I was awake I thought about my mother and having sex with her. She'd taken my cock in her mouth and sucked me close to an orgasm; I'd gone down on her and licked her cunt until she'd come; we had fucked in several different positions and I'd ejaculated inside her twice. It should have been the pinnacle of sexual fulfilment, the peak of forbidden desire, but somehow it wasn't. What we'd done so far seemed almost like a false summit, a tantalising few feet from the real thing.

I knew what it was of course; I wanted to have anal sex with my mother. I wanted the full house, the Nap hand. Everything.

Valerie had introduced me to that particular delight the second or third time we'd slept together. She was a big fan and our lovemaking would end up with me deep in her arse more often than not, she usually masturbating herself as I thrust in and out of her. I had found it dirty and thrilling and exotic, but since Valerie, none of my girlfriends would entertain the idea.