The Reluctant Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But would my mother? It hardly seemed likely. On the other hand I was learning more about her latent sexuality every time we made love; she wasn't quite the staid and demure college lecturer I'd always imagined her to be. I'd touched her rosebud a couple of times with my fingertip and she hadn't flinched, but would she really let me put my seven inches of rigid meat into her back passage? The idea seemed absurd.

Whether she was receptive or not, I knew that I had to try. The combination of dirty and thrilling anal sex in the context of mother and son incest was just too big an attraction to not try.

I opened the campaign the following evening. We'd eaten dinner then kissed and cuddled on the settee for an hour or so while various newsreaders prophesised plague and famine on the television. About nine o'clock my hand strayed to my mother's knee and slid under her sensible college lecturer's skirt.

'Shall we go to bed, darling?' she asked and I was thrilled at her use of the word.

In the half-light of her bedroom we undressed and lay together on the bed, kissing and fondling. I worshipped her breasts, full and round and heavy with stiff nipples and she squealed as I sucked and gently bit down on the little fleshy thimbles.

I moved down her body, kissing her soft belly, tonguing her navel, making her gasp as I parted her thighs and buried my face in the silky brown bush between her legs. She hadn't showered since the morning, neither of us had, and she smelt enchantingly of salty water and musk and a hint of something darker. I parted her honey-brown labia with my tongue and licked her from her perineum to her clitoris, sliding my tongue as far into her love hole as I could go.

Mum writhed and gasped on the bed, gripping the duvet as I concentrated on her little pearl in its fleshy sheath, flicking the tip of my tongue over it, sucking in into my mouth.

As I sucked her clit, I slid two fingers into her cunt and fucked her slowly, exploring her vagina, seeking her G spot. She opened her legs as wide as she could and arched her back to thrust her loins into my face, gasping and grunting the occasional 'Yes, yes!'

When I judged the time right, I slid my fingers out of her pussy, slick with her juices, and slid them down her perineum to her anus. Her moans became louder and almost continuous as I tentatively pressed my middle fingertip against her pucker.

Mum gave a deep groan and I thought I felt her orgasm start. I pushed my finger into her anus and kept pushing and it went in easily, lubricated by her secretions. Her body seemed to go rigid and she cried out and I felt my finger held in a numbing grip. I mashed my tongue on her clit and licked hard and she writhed and bucked her hips and then the climax was over and she slowly subsided and went limp and I gently withdrew my finger.

My mother lay inert as I knelt up and entered her with one thrust. I lowered my head to kiss her and saw tears in her eyes.

'Are you ok?' I asked softly and anxiously.

To my horror she started sobbing and I froze, in mid stroke.

'No, don't stop, Michael. Please don't stop!' She wiped her tears away and took my face in her hands, locking her legs over mine. 'Fuck me!' she said. 'Fuck me hard!' Then she lifted her head and pressed her lips to mine and slid her tongue into my mouth and I felt a rush of love and intense desire. This middle-aged lady, my mother, was letting me fuck her and saying such words as I'd never heard her utter before and I thrust my hips and my cock pistoned in and out of her cunt.

She was very wet but the sensation of being inside her was almost too much to bear. I kissed her back and kept up a rhythm of long, hard strokes, my toes digging into the duvet to increase traction. I fucked my mother for long minutes and kissed her lips and cheeks and eyes and tasted the salt of her tears and she urged me into her with her legs and fingers.

I had never, never been so turned on, even when I'd been up Valerie's arse. God, how would it feel in my mother's arse? The thought, and the memory of her anus gripping my finger tipped me over the edge and with a guttural grunt I started to come, intense pleasure lancing up my spine, pumping spunk into mum's sopping cunt, forcing my tongue into her mouth.

All too soon my orgasm subsided and my cock stopped pulsing and I withdrew from my mother and lay beside her and she came into my arms and I hugged her tight.

'I'm sorry about the waterworks,' she began. 'The feelings... they were so intense I just couldn't help crying.' She sniffed quietly. 'It's been so many years since anyone made me feel like that.'

'I'm glad,' I said. 'Glad that I can give you such pleasure.' I hesitated, then decided that now was the time to explore the forbidden topic. 'I didn't hurt you when I, you know, put my finger inside you?'

I felt rather than saw her smile. 'No, you didn't hurt me,' she said softly. 'Your timing was perfect.'

'What do you mean?'

'I was just on the brink of my orgasm when you did it and it made my climax much stronger. I thought I was going to faint.'

'So you enjoyed it?' I asked, cautiously.

Mum was silent for a few moments. Then she started speaking, so softly that I strained to catch her words.

'I haven't always been a dowdy old English lecturer, Michael.' She paused, then went on. 'Once upon a time I was an eighteen-year-old fresher, starting her first year of university, wanting to try everything that was on offer.' I listened amazed, mum had never talked about her college days to me before. 'In that first week I met Keith. He was on the physics course but he was a fresher like me. Keith and I dated for the whole three years. He was the one who took my virginity, and I his. We experimented with sex and soft drugs and alcohol and I thought we'd marry and have kids and everything. But after we graduated we seemed to drift apart. I haven't heard from him in years,' she said sadly.

'So I'm not exactly new to a man sticking his finger up my bottom, although it was only ever Keith who did it. It may surprise you to know that he penetrated me there a few times, too. I say this because I assume that's what you're planning to try, isn't it?'

I felt hot with embarrassment.

'Yes, I muttered, 'I suppose it is.'

She laughed quietly. 'I thought so.

'We can do it if you'd like to, Michael, but you'll have to be very gentle and go very slowly. It's been nearly forty years.'

I didn't reply because I didn't trust my voice; I was a bit overcome with emotion. I was also a tiny bit ashamed that I had manoeuvred her into her confession.

Anal sex wasn't mentioned for the rest of that week although mum and I slept together every night and had sex every night. Neither did I try to put my finger in her anus.

On Saturday it was fine and we went out walking for the day and mum strode out over the hills with me in great enjoyment and when we got back home we had a bottle of wine and took the last glass upstairs and lay together in a scalding hot bath and sipped the red wine and fondled each other with our toes.

A bit later we stood by mum's bed and embraced and kissed and I slid my hands over her bum cheeks and her hips and pressed her loins to my erection, which was pointing straight up. Mum kissed me and, breaking the embrace, went to her dressing table and took a part-used tube of personal lubricant out of one of the drawers.

I think my jaw dropped because mum smiled and said: 'It's been in there for years. I use it sometimes when I use a vibrator on myself.'

She put the tube on the bedside table. 'And before you get any ideas, I want at least one orgasm before I let you do anything really naughty to me.'

After almost a week of having sex every night I was getting quite good at clicking my mother's switches. She liked extended foreplay, and she liked it to start with me giving her breasts lots of attention, something I was more than happy to do; I loved massaging the soft orbs and I loved sucking her nipples and making her squeal by clamping my teeth gently down on them, and sometimes not so gently! A few times she had exhorted me to "bite them harder".

When her breasts were too tender to continue I would use my fingers to masturbate her or go down on her and lick her to a climax. I preferred the latter. And that is what I did that Saturday evening.

After our bath mum smelled faintly of strawberry shower gel and her pubic hair was clean and silky. I started by parting her labia with my thumbs; they were already partially open and swollen and puffy and I could see a sliver of pink inside, all wet and shiny. God I loved her taste! The taste deep inside her that is, briny and faintly musky. I lapped and licked and sucked her labia. I licked her perineum and flicked the tip of my tongue experimentally against her little wrinkled rosebud, with its fringe of wispy brown hair. I pushed my tongue into her vagina and licked upwards over the nub of her clitoris. Mum wriggled and squirmed on the bed, her hands on the back of my head, gently pressing me into her.

After about ten minutes of exquisite cunnilingus, my mother arched her back, her leg muscles stiffening as a huge orgasm swept through her, making her open her mouth in a silent scream. When her clit was too sensitive to touch, I entered her sopping cunt with a practised thrust and fucked her slowly and gently, kissing her breasts and lips as I rode her.

I went slowly because I didn't want to come, at least not in her pussy. I was in a haze of pleasure. My sixty-one-year-old mother was underneath me and I was balls deep inside her. She was moaning and gripping me with her red painted nails (she seemed to wear nail varnish every day now!). In the end I slowed down to avoid a climax until I had virtually stopped, weak with desire and breathing heavily.

Mum divined what was going on. 'Would you like to do it in my other place now?' she asked quietly.

I withdrew from her and reached for the jelly and she rolled over onto her elbows and presented me with her backside, presumably the position she preferred for a rear entry.

'Use lots of lubricant,' she told me softly, her head turned to one side. 'And promise me that you'll stop if I ask.'

'Of course I will, Mum,' I replied, deliberately.

My mother made no movement or noise as I uncapped the jelly and squeezed a dollop onto my fingers. Nor did she when I smeared the gooey, translucent gel around her anus. But she groaned softly as I inserted on finger and I went very slowly and tentatively.

'It's alright,' she said, as though reading my mind.

I squeezed more lubricant onto my fingers and gently, very gently, worked the tips of two fingers inside my mother's anus. She groaned a bit louder but it sounded more like pleasure than pain. Eventually I had my first and middle fingers about two inches inside her and I decided that would do.

Wiping the residual gel on my cock I grasped the shaft and manoeuvred myself so that I could part her buttocks with my cockhead and press it to her rosebud. She flinched as the two made contact and I froze.

'It's alright,' she said again and I gripped my slippery shaft tightly and pushed gently, then a bit harder.

Mum gave another moan and I wasn't sure if I was hurting her; I assumed she'd say if I was so I pushed harder and the shaft of my cock flexed against her tight sphincter and suddenly it was expanding, stretching, opening to admit my big, purple glans.

Mum flinched a bit and said: 'Ahh!' and I froze again and felt her relax and I pushed a bit more and now my cock entered her anus slowly and easily, the gripping sphincter sliding down my shaft.

'Is that ok, Mum,' I whispered, nervously. 'Does it feel alright?'

'It feels very big,' said mum, tightly, 'but yes, it's ok, you can put it all in.'

I pushed the last two inches in and stopped, giving my mother's body time to adjust to my invasion. She started tentatively pushing her buttocks back against me and I took this as an invitation to start fucking her arse, slowly at first, but building up a steady rhythm, coming out about three or four inches and sliding back in.

It felt like heaven. It had probably been five years since the last time I was up a lady's arse and I'd forgotten the tight grip of the muscle ring and the soft, enveloping rectal walls.

Underneath me, my mother pushed a hand under her body and I saw her arm muscles flex as she massaged her pussy and I felt her fingers as she slid them inside herself and masturbated.

I fucked my mother's anus for another ten minutes before the approaching storm engulfed me. I could have slowed down and delayed it, though not by much. The idea of mum masturbating underneath me while I buggered her was too much. And besides, I didn't want to hurt her.

My orgasm arrived like a whirlwind and I groaned out: 'Yes, Mum, I'm coming!'

Mum's head was turned to one side, her eyes shut, her mouth open, gasping and grunting as I fucked her and she strummed her clitoris with her fingers.

I think we came together that first time, which made it very special, although I was only aware of a roaring sensation filling my entire soul and, dimly, of my cock pumping its seed into my mother's willing rectum.

'How did it feel?' she asked me afterwards. 'Sodomising your mother? Was it as good as you'd imagined?'

'Better,' I told her. 'Unimaginably better. How did it feel for you?'

'I enjoyed it,' she said, 'more than I thought I would. Masturbating helps.'

Epilogue

So that's the story of how I got to sleep with my mother. I am still sleeping with her in fact. And before you ask, no I don't fuck her arse every night, or even every week. Mum's aware of the physical problems that can arise, especially with an older lady, so I get to sodomise her about once a month.

But I don't care. The rest of it is just so good! We continued experimenting of course: bondage is a favourite of my mother's. She loves it when I strap her to the bed and gag her and fuck her really hard while biting her nipples.

We have tried just about every position under the sun including over the kitchen table and, of course, on a sunbed. That had an interesting outcome, of which more in a bit.

At my behest, mum always wears stockings and suspenders now, instead of pantyhose. I've always loved stockings and I insist she wears them during sex. Sometimes she asks me to dress her in her stockings. I love putting the garter belt around her waist and securing it. Then I roll the stockings up her legs, making sure the toe and heel reinforcements are aligned and that her seams are straight. Finally, I clip the suspenders to her stocking tops and she's ready for me. It is so fucking erotic!

Oh, and I mentioned to her once about how I'd seen her licking her fingers after masturbating on the sunbed. She got a bit embarrassed and said she was just cleaning her fingers before picking up her book. Later she admitted she liked the smell and taste of herself and I encouraged her to do it in front of me. It is so horny!

So what of the sunbed? Well we got a bit careless the following summer and she let me mount her on one of the sunbeds on the back patio. I know I'd said that the neighbours always went around the front... I was just approaching the vinegar strokes when Joan from next door, the one I'd always fancied as a kid, appeared around the angle of the house. She stopped dead and her face went white, according to mum, then she turned and shot away round the house.

What happened afterwards is probably worth a story on its own. Maybe I'll write it one day.

The End