All Comments on 'The Reluctant Mother Ch. 02'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
rennat1rennat1about 1 year ago

Well worth waiting for. The epilogue was a nice finishing touch. Don't make us wait too long for your next offering

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Teriffic!

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 1 year ago

A really hot follow-on chapter. I very much enjoyed reading it. It seems this saga has run its course, but if you felt like treating us to chapter 3, I for one wouldn't complain. This gets 5 stars from me.

stevie1965stevie1965about 1 year ago

A hot story, well paced and lots of fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was great right up until the end when Michael (the one who pushed his mom to begin with) gets dumped for Joan. You should have stopped it before the epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope you are soon no longer a struggling writer, but a successful one soon.

A nice sequel to the adventure with a joyous ending. What would the people of the village or the cricket team think, if they knew about Michael's adventure. Perhaps they could move to France and live their lives.

The way the mother’s vocabulary moves from polished to the street is enjoyable. A wonderful person and quite a considerate one too. Variety is spice and more so in intimate exchanges.

The vision of Michael enjoying the anal valley of his mother is a treat. What a joy, to see, smell and taste this dark alley. And doing it with no qualms is enlightening. Two people found each other and a third joined them and it ended up with two together. Michael rued what he left behind, but he was "fair" to his betrothed and had fond memories of the past.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was a bit disappointed with the epilogue. Fucking a mother is one of the greatest accomplishments for a son in the erotic world, so it would be foolish to let her off the hook just because of another woman. I still can't believe the love and bond and connection and emotional compatibility of a mother and son can be defeated and trampled so easily like this. Fortunately, the epilogue is very short so there's no need to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 * Easily the best i have read in a very long while.I wish I could have a life that. WELL WRITTEN........

Best of luck in the future

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Top notch. I loved the inclusion of Joan and her sexual awakening. The fact that the mother and Joan ended up together didn't bother me in the least.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Lovely story much appreciated, but published on 17/04/23, it's now 31/05/23 when can we expect your next masterpiece

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I left my plea for more yesterday anonymous by mistake

rennat1rennat111 months ago

my comments yesterday and today were anonymous by mistake and I take ownership so where is the new story Sylviafan ?

DavidAngelo474DavidAngelo4747 months ago

Loved both stories but I.m a bare foot fan so so would like a few scenes without the black stockings. I thought the inclusion of Joan went extraordinarily well as I wondered how you would manage it but you have consummate writing skills so it wasn’t a problem!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I did something similar to this story with my late mother and our neighbor across the street named Mimi. They were both two of the sexiest ladies I've ever known.

Coochielover71Coochielover716 days ago

Very, very good story!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous