The Reluctant Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to watch my mother sucking Joan's nipples. The whole lesbian thing with my mum and Joan was just too erotic to miss. I knew it was the first time she'd been with another woman. But Joan was going crazy too. She was moaning into my mouth and sucking my lower lip and biting it and my hand was finding her other breast and stroking and squeezing, finding her nipple and squeezing it between finger and thumb.

Joan arched her back and pulled against the restraints and saliva ran from her mouth and I licked it up greedily and forced my tongue into her mouth and mashed my lips against hers and then it was mum's turn to kiss her while I sucked her nipple and bit down gently on it until Joan gave a sort of muffled squeal.

We swapped around after that and I went back to kissing Joan and mum stroked her sternum and her stomach, her hand moving slowly but relentlessly down towards Joan's loins. As mum's hand cupped our neighbour's vulva, Joan cried out and tried to buck her hips up to increase the contact with my mother's hand. But mum took it slowly, exploring Joan's labia with a fingertip, parting her thick lips, sliding her long middle finger in with its red nail.

Joan went wild as mum slowly finger-fucked her using first one, then two and then finally three fingers. I could hear the squishing, sucking sounds of Joan's arousal as mum's fingers slid in and out of her sopping cunt. And I could smell Joan's secretions, heavy and musky. Although it was the first time she'd done this with another woman, mum seemed to know when to speed up and when to slow down and how to bring Joan to the brink of an orgasm before easing off. Eventually she stopped.

Pulling her fingers from Joan's cunt hole she brought them to her mouth, licking and sucking all three clean. I nearly came then, I had to shut my eyes to block the vision but when I did I recalled how I'd seen mum licking her fingers after masturbating and how that illicitly snatched vision had pressed me to seduce my mother.

I was in a haze of excitement and arousal. My cock was iron-hard and leaking a sticky fluid.

'Lie down, Michael,' my mother told me when she'd finished licking her fingers. 'Mummy's going to suck your cock while Aunty Joan watches.'

Luckily it was a king-sized bed and Joan was quite small so I was able to lie down next to her and watch while mum stood and walked around to me then knelt down on the bed and, leaning down, took my prong in one hand and lowered her head to take my swollen cockhead in her mouth.

Next to me Joan gasped and watched, her eyes staring, as her sixty-two-year-old neighbour fellated her son. I groaned as my mother's lips made contact with the sensitive skin of my glans. She coated the bulbous head with her saliva and slid her mouth over it and down my shaft, taking three or four inches into herself. I held the sides of her head as she slowly fucked me with her mouth, making the most satisfying slurping noises. I was aroused beyond belief and it was only because mum was going really slowly that I didn't explode in her mouth. I came close! And what was with the "mummy" thing? Mum hadn't said anything to me beforehand about emphasising the incest angle, now here she was saying "Mummy's going to suck your cock while Aunty Joan watches"!

It turned out later that mum had made a judgment call and got it bang on; Joan was very excited by the fact that we were mother and son.

Quite soon I had to beg my mother to stop and she withdrew her mouth from my cock and wiped away a string of spit and seminal fluid.

'Well,' she began, with a smile, 'I've tasted Aunty Joan's delicious juices. Would you like to taste them now, Michael?'

I practically sprang up and went down between Joan's outstretched legs and lowered my face to her loins. It was my first proper close-up view of her pussy and I was entranced: She was very hairy, although she kept her bush trimmed to some extent. The hair was silky and black like the stuff on her head and framed a golden-brown labia, puffy and slightly parted, a hint of pink wetness inside.

Almost reverently, I parted her outer lips with my thumbs and slid my tongue into her as far as I could get it, my nose pressed into her sopping flesh, inhaling her scent, tasting, for the first time, her love juices.

Underneath me Joan writhed and grunted as I started to lick her cunt with long strokes that started near her anus and finished by flicking over her clitoris, in its little hood. And while I licked our neighbour out, my mother fondled her breasts and sucked her nipples and squeezed them hard and bit them.

'I'm coming,' gasped Joan after a few minutes of this sweet heaven. I rasped my tongue over her little bud and she gave a great, long wail and thrashed her head from side to side as the waves of intense pleasure flushed through her body, leaving her limp and quiet.

'Was that ok?' asked my mother, softly.

'Joan's eyes were filled with tears. 'I never thought it could feel like that,' she whispered.

'Would you like Michael to penetrate you now?'

'Yes please.' The tears ran down her cheeks and mum gently brushed them away.

I manoeuvred myself between her outstretched legs and, supporting myself on one arm, I gripped my cock shaft and guided it to Joan's pussy, lips parted, gleaming with juices. I'm not enormous or anything - seven inches or so, I guess, but remembering what she'd said about her husband, I went slowly and gently, nudging her labia apart with my glans, pushing slowly, feeling myself enter our neighbour's velvet cunt, feeling the heat and the liquid of her. Feeling her tightness.

Joan's eyes were closed as I entered her, her mouth half open. As I penetrated her fully she opened her eyes and looked at me.

'That feels wonderful, Michael.'

So I started to fuck her, with long, slow strokes, and as I fucked her I kissed her. Not passionately, but tenderly, gently, lips brushing lips.

My mother was now kneeling behind me and stroking my buttocks. The whole scenario was outrageously erotic and I knew I wouldn't last long. Joan seemed to sense this.

'Come inside me when you're ready, Michael. I want you to.'

That was partly the trigger for my orgasm. The other part was mum licking one of her fingers and sliding it into my anus, as far as it would go.

The climax hit me like an express train going past at ninety as you stand on the platform. My mind exploded with pleasure and I pumped and pumped and pumped, filling Joan's tight little cunt with my semen. As I exploded into Joan I mashed my lips against hers and felt her hot tongue slide between my lips.

All too soon the tornado was abating and I was withdrawing from Joan and lethargically helping mum to undo the ankle and wrist restraints. Once we'd released her Joan rubbed her arms and then held them out to us and mum and I lay down with her in a lovely big heap and she hugged us and cried a bit and mum cried too.

After a while, Joan spoke.

'Gillian, you haven't, you know, had any attention or an orgasm or anything.'

'No,' replied mum, 'I haven't. What would you suggest? I think it's a bit soon for Michael to have me.'

Joan surprised us by saying that she'd like to go down on mum.

'That's a wonderful idea and yes! Yes please! But first I'd like to taste you and Michael. I've never done this before,' she added.

She meant licking out all the spunk that was slowly dribbling out of Joan's cunt and I was gobsmacked to hear her suggest this. But Joan just cooed and opened her legs and mum got down and tongued her and licked out all the gooey white stuff that was a mixture of my ejaculation and Joan's cunt juices and Joan sighed and wriggled as mum slurped and licked and swallowed.

When she'd finished, they swapped over.

'I've never done this before either,' said Joan as she lowered her head to my mother's cunt.

Be that as it may, she knew what to do. Perhaps it was instinct, perhaps it was a woman knowing how to please another woman. Maybe she just copied mum. Whatever it was, mum was soon mewing and wriggling with pleasure and I helped by squeezing and biting her nipples.

Halfway through mum raised her legs and gripped the backs of her knees to give Joan better access. Joan's black hair cascaded over mum's vulva and thighs so I couldn't see her tonguing mum, but I could hear the liquid noises.

I didn't realise it at the time but right at the end Joan put one of her fingers in mum's arse and mum came in a welter of wails and tears and we all hugged again and lay stupefied for long minutes while we all tried to get the world back into some sort of perspective.

Eventually we rose and dressed and went downstairs. Mum asked Joan if she'd like to stay for dinner but she politely refused.

'I need a bit of time on my own after all that,' she explained.

'Did you enjoy it, Joan?' asked my mum, hugging her.

'It was like nothing, nothing I have ever experienced before. And I literally cannot wait to do it again. You do want to do it again, don't you?' she added with a sudden trace of anxiety.

Afterwards mum and I had a bit of post-match analysis and decided that it had gone brilliantly well considering it was our first time.

'It was the bondage bit,' I told her. 'When she saw that she got mega-excited.'

'Yes,' said mum. 'I remembered about her saying she was very submissive and thought I'd give it a go.'

'What about you?' I asked. 'Your first time with another woman. How was that?'

'Very exciting. Actually much more exciting and erotic than I'd thought. God she's got a gorgeous body! Lucky old you, getting to fuck her. I'll tell you what, Michael, I wouldn't mind fucking her myself with a strap on. And letting her do it to me.'

'You think she'd be ok with that?'

'I do,' replied mum. 'I think she's been sexually repressed by that useless husband of hers and she's just aching to break out. I think she'd be up for just about anything. Did you know she put her finger up my bum when she was licking me?'

'So you think there's going to be a next time?' I asked, certain of the answer.

'Too damned right!'

But it was a month before it happened again and the circumstances weren't wholly auspicious. Dave, the useless and abusive husband, ran off with the landlady of the Green Dragon, his favourite pub. We found out about this when Joan appeared at our front door one evening in tears.

You might suppose that she'd be glad to be shot of such a person, but Joan was lacking in confidence and all she saw was an uncertain future. We didn't make any attempt to seduce her that evening, it wouldn't have been right. Instead we sat with her and comforted her and dabbed away her tears.

Mum sensibly said we should leave it a couple of weeks before attempting to resume sexual relations with Joan. But in fact it was our neighbour who initiated our second encounter by phoning mum one Friday night and saying that she was going to be on her own for the weekend and she wasn't much looking forward to it and would we like to do something together. Mum suggested a walk in the countryside, to begin with.

Joan came round to our house just after nine am the following morning and it was about as good a June day as you ever get in the UK; cloudless blue skies, a gentle breeze and all the trees and hedges in leaf. I drove us out to the Peak District and we did one of mum's and my favourite walks through the rolling dales and hills. It was lovely. Wonderful. Joan was obviously enjoying herself and if she was at all nervous about what would happen later she didn't show it. She chatted about this and that and told us of her childhood in Wales and university in Leeds and the time passed very quickly and agreeably. She looked good in slim-fit walking trousers and a short-sleeved shirt, her hair in a ponytail to stop it blowing around her face.

We stopped for lunch in a quiet pub and ate pub food and drank pints of bitter ale in a gloomy and largely deserted dining room. Afterwards we had coffee and mum asked Joan if she was ok with us all going to bed together when we got home.

'Well I've thought about little else for the past week or two,' admitted Joan. 'It's even stopped me thinking about my husband. So I'd be very disappointed if we didn't... you know.' She paused, looking at her coffee cup. 'Actually,' she went on in a whisper, looking around to see if anybody was listening, 'could you do what you did last time? You know, tie me to the bed with those straps. It was so exciting!'

We got back to the house at four-thirty. Joan disappeared next door to her house to shower and dress in something more appropriate than walking clothes. Mum and I showered too and I helped mum get dressed in her sexy underwear.

I adore putting her stockings on for her. She sits in the big armchair in her bedroom and extends one of her lovely long, elegant legs and I roll the stocking over her foot and up her calf, making sure that the heel and toe reinforcements are lined up correctly and that the seam of the stocking is straight. Then I do the other leg and she stands up to let me fasten the garter belt around her waist and clip the stocking tops to the suspenders. It always thrills me to do this intimate act for my mother and she enjoys me doing it.

Today she didn't put a bra or panties on, just a black silk kimono that I'd bought her in Hong Kong. I felt rather underdressed in a pair of shorts and a polo shirt but mum said: 'Don't worry, Michael, they won't be on for long.'

The doorbell went a few minutes later and Joan came in. She was dressed in the same skirt and cream blouse that she'd worn for our meal at the restaurant and I had a fleeting feeling that she didn't have many clothes, although her lingerie was top-class and I was willing to bet she was wearing stockings again.

She'd touched up her make-up and brushed out her hair and I thought she looked stunning. I think my mother thought the same. She went straight over to Joan and put her arms around her and drew her into a kiss that went on for ages and involved a lot of lip and head and tongue movement.

I sat on the sofa and watched, entranced. I could have felt neglected but really, how could I feel that when two gorgeous, mature ladies were snogging furiously in front of me and I would undoubtedly get to penetrate both of them over the next couple of hours, perhaps in more than one orifice. And one of them was my mother! It really didn't get much better than that.

Eventually the two ladies broke apart, although it sounded more like they were coming up for air. Both were flushed, eyes bright with desire.

'What would you like to do now, Joan?' asked my mother, softly.

'Well, Michael's a bit left out,' said Joan, shyly. 'Shall we... attend to him?' She blushed deeply as she said this and it made her look ridiculously pretty.

'I think that's a lovely idea,' my mother agreed. 'Michael, would you like to take that scruffy old top and shorts off?'

I shot my mother a quick look and she grinned at me. Ten seconds later I was sitting on the sofa, naked, my prong as hard as steel and pointing at my chin.

Mum took some cushions from the sofa and put them on the floor either side of my feet and she and Joan both knelt down. As our neighbour watched, from a bare foot away, my mother reached out and took my penis in her hand, her long fingers with their dark-red nails curling around the shaft. Then, with one hand on my knee, she lowered her head and took my bulbous glans in her mouth, her full red lips opening wide to take me inside.

I groaned as my mother began to suck and stroke my cock, her grip light and delicate, her lips sliding over my skin on a film of saliva and seminal fluid, sucking gently, creating a slight vacuum. It was glorious. I looked at Joan and she was transfixed by the sight of her neighbour fellating her son.

After a couple of minutes of this heaven, mum relinquished my cock and Joan took my slippery shaft in her little hand with its long, painted nails. The she took me in her mouth and it was subtly different to my mother: her grip was feather light and her lips seemed to suck my soul out through my urethra. I lay back on the sofa in a haze of blissful contentment, my eyes half closed, hearing the tiny sounds of slurping as Joan sucked my cock. At one point I looked at my mother, who was kneeling quietly on her cushion. She gave me a smile of pure love and reached out her hand to me.

All too soon I had to reach out and gently disengage Joan or I would have come in her mouth. Not that I wasn't intending to do that one day, but now was not the time.

Without a word being spoken, my mother stood and slipped her kimono off, then she sat down on the sofa and opened her legs wide in invitation. Her desires were clear, it was just a matter of who went first. So, being a gentlemen, I nodded to Joan and she smiled and put her cushion between mum's legs and bent her head to her pussy.

I couldn't see too much of the close-up action as my mum's cunt was tongued by our neighbour because her hair was cascading over mum's thighs. But I could hear the sounds of licking and slurping and I could smell the scent of my mother's juices. I could also see the rapture on my mother's face. Her head was back, eyes shut and she wore a half-smile of pleasure and arousal. Every now and again she would stroke Joan's hair with one hand. With the other she stroked one of her nipples, which I found intensely erotic. But most erotic of all was the fact that this was my sixty-two-year-old mother. A mature and ultra-desirable lady who was giving herself unreservedly to her son and to her female neighbour. Was I dreaming?

Mum said later that she wanted Joan and me to take turns muffing her out so that the whole thing would go on for a half-hour or more. But she said the feeling of being licked by Joan was so intense, so overwhelming, that she rode with it to a blinding orgasm that made her cry out and clutch Joan's hair and press her face to her pussy.

While mum recovered I helped Joan to undress and when she was down to just her bra and stockings I sat her on the sofa and opened her legs and buried my face in her cunt. Joan was very wet; she seemed to produce a huge amount of lubrication, which I slurped up like a man dying of thirst, half aware that her juices were stronger and meatier than my mother's.

Joan wriggled and writhed on the sofa as I sucked her labia into my mouth and explored the wet, pink interior. She gasped as I flicked the tip of my tongue over her clitoris then slid it back into her love hole. I could have knelt there and licked Joan till the cows came home but after a couple of minutes it became obvious that she was approaching a climax. She started groaning and gasping and she gripped my hair in her hands and bucked her hips at my face to increase the pressure. I sucked her little pearl into my mouth and rasped my tongue over it. At the same time, curious as to what her reaction would be, I touched a lubricated fingertip to her anus. Joan gave a big, gaspy 'Yes!' and I pushed my finger right inside, feeling her sphincter gripping me.

Joan came in a welter of moans and tears, arching her back as the sensations boiled through her nervous system. When the climax had passed, mum and I helped her up and took her upstairs to mum's bedroom where mum took her bra off and we laid her on the bed and secured her ankles and wrists to the bedposts with the nylon straps that were always there.

Joan was limp and quiet and allowed herself to be tied down, but once we'd fitted the cuffs and pulled the restraints tight she started moaning softly and pulling against the straps.

Mum pulled open the top drawer of the big chest of drawers against the wall. 'Michael, I'm sure your Aunty Joan would love to have your nice, big, stiff cock inside her. Get on the bed and fuck her while I sort some stuff out.'