The Reluctant Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan gave mum a glance. My mother seemed to have left any inhibitions about incest and group sex behind a while ago. She made the perfect mistress of ceremonies: sexy, aroused, strongly attracted to both her partners and with a vivid imagination.

I knelt on the bed between Joan's outstretched legs in their sheer, black stockings. She looked at me with wide eyes, her mouth half open, her full breasts with their big, pink nipples exposed to my hungry gaze, her thick, black bush stark against her pale skin.

I didn't speak. I just obeyed my mother and guided my rigid member to Joan's cunt, where I pushed the big head past her labia and into her vagina. She gasped as I sank my entire length into her. She gasped a bit louder as I withdrew and slid back in harder, thumping our pubic bones together, fucking her in long, slow, confident strokes, my elbows locked, hands either side of her head, looking down at her exquisite doll's face as I rammed in and out.

Joan gasped again but this time she was looking over at my mother who had fastened a harness around her waist and between her legs and was clipping a big, pink, latex dildo into a flange.

It had been my mother's idea to buy a strap-on from the on-line company we used for our sex toys. 'I want to fuck Joan,' she had explained, 'like you do.'

I had mildly suggested that Joan might be horrified but mum had just pointed out that she seemed to be ok having her fingers and tongue in her cunt so there was no reason why she should baulk at a dildo. For a university English lecturer, my mother's language seemed to have taken a distinctly Anglo-Saxon twist over the past few months.

Now mum walked over to the bed with the dildo waving in the air. Like Joan, she was only wearing stockings and a suspender belt and the overall effect was both erotic and faintly disturbing; a mature and sixty-something lady with a beautiful, feminine figure and a big pink phallus attached to her loins.

'Move over, Michael, darling, my turn, I think.'

I slid reluctantly out of our neighbour's pussy and mum took my place.

'Do I need any lubrication?' she asked.

'No,' I replied. 'She's swimming in the stuff.'

And then, as Joan and I both stared fascinated, my mother lowered herself towards our bed-mate and slid the tip of the dildo past Joan's wet and waiting labia. Taking her hand from the dildo's thick, veined surface, she pushed the whole eight inches into Joan.

Our neighbour arched her back and pulled at her straps and mum started a slow fucking motion, flexing her wide hips, and I could see the phallus going in and out of Joan's cunt and I could hear the squishing noises. Joan went wild, straining and pulling her arms, shaking her head, groaning and moaning almost continuously.

'Suck her tits,' ordered my mother, and I leant over Joan and sucked a nipple into my mouth and bit down on the rubbery nub and Joan came with a scream and spittle flying from her mouth as she thrashed her head from side to side.

'Now release her.'

I undid Joan's straps and she rubbed her arms and mum asked if she was ok and Joan gave her a weak smile.

'Oh God, yes.'

'You liked my new toy?'

'I loved it!'

'Would you wear it for me, now?' asked mum.

Joan hesitated for a second but then she knelt up on the bed and mum unclipped the strap-on and we got it fastened around Joan's waist and between her legs and Joan looked at mum questioningly.

'How do you want me to do it?'

My mother surprised us both then, by asking our neighbour to lie on her back. 'I want you both inside me,' she said and I almost had a stroke. My mum was asking for a double penetration, with the dildo in her cunt and me up her arse. Clearly now was not the time for a discussion but it did cross my mind that mum might have mentioned her intentions beforehand. Neither of us knew what Joan's reaction to anal intercourse would be and we hadn't mentioned to her that we indulged regularly.

But Joan said nothing. Instead she held the dildo vertical while mum straddled her and lowered herself onto it, taking the thing inside her up to it's hilt. It was probably an inch longer than my cock, and maybe with a thicker shaft, but my cockhead was twice the size of the latex model!

Mum bent down over Joan and they started kissing, Joan's hands on mum's shoulders, her red nails digging gently into the soft flesh. And as they kissed I took the lubricant from my bedside drawer and smeared a big gob on mum's anus and pushed my finger into her. I added a second gob of the sticky gel to my shaft and then manoeuvred myself into position between Joan's legs, my glans nudging my mother's pucker.

'Take it slowly, Michael,' she whispered.

I pushed, feeling the customary resistance. Mum gave a little gasp.

'Harder. Push harder.'

I pushed and my cock flexed, the head forcing her sphincter open, sliding in as mum gasped again. Then I was in and it felt warm and soft and very tight, because I could feel that big dildo in her pussy.

'Is that ok, Mum?' I asked.

'Is Michael inside you?' asked Joan.

'Yes, he's inside me and he feels huge. I feel so full...'

It took us a while to get into a rhythm but with Joan flexing her hips and rubbing her crotch against mum's clitoris and me thrusting in and out from behind, we managed to fuck my mother pretty satisfactorily in both her holes and all the time Joan kept kissing her and raking her nails gently across mum's back and after about five minutes of this double invasion my mother came.

Her orgasm seemed to go on a long time and she gripped my cock like a vice as her anus spasmed and that made me come and I came for a long time too, pumping jet after jet of spunk into my mother's rectum.

Afterwards I withdrew slowly and gently, allowing mum to adjust. Then she climbed a bit awkwardly off Joan and collapsed on the bed and the thee of us ended up in a glorious tangle and we kissed and stroked each other as the evening drew on and the light outside faded.

Epilogue

That extraordinary session was the start of almost a year of intense and imaginative sex with my mother and with Joan next door. Mum and I slept together four or five nights a week, but the other two or three nights, and at weekends, we invited Joan into our bed and she proved to be a most accommodating and inventive partner. Mum asked her if she had ever had anal sex and Joan said that her husband used to take her there when the urge took him but it hurt and she didn't like it. My mother suggested we try it and promised her that I wouldn't hurt her and we did try it and Joan did enjoy it, much to her surprise.

After that there was no stopping her, She really liked fucking mum with the strap-on - she said it gave her a thrill to be in control for a change - and she particularly liked my cock up her tight little arse while she was doing it.

About a year later Joan's husband, Dave, was dumped by the landlady he'd run off with and he came grovelling back seeking a reconciliation. But Joan stood her ground and divorced him and the house next door was sold and Joan moved in with us until she got a new place of her own.

Except that she never did. It was me that moved out when it dawned on me that Joan and my mum were very deeply in love and by going off and getting my own place like a normal thirty-something I would be giving them the best chance of a happy and fulfilling life together. They both deserved it.

I bought a flat in the city centre, near where I worked, and I started dating and I met Fiona and she moved in and that's about the end really. I still think about all the things mum and I did and what we did with Joan and of course I see them very regularly but we don't have a physical relationship anymore, which I sort of regret but then again it wouldn't be fair to Fiona. Who knows? Maybe I'll tell her all about it someday.

The End