The Reluctant Photoshoot

Story Info
A mix up leads to a spark at a weekend away.
5.4k words
4.44
22.5k
21
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea stood in the kitchen, cooking the evening meal, enjoying a small piece of quiet time, a little bit of tranquillity before her children re-appeared. The silence was broken as they all poured into the room, her peace broken as they'd all got changed in record time tonight.

Thirty-five years old now, she looked at her reflection in the hob cover in front of her. She hadn't aged too badly, with a few worry lines, and her hair unbrushed and tied up with an elastic hairband. That morning had been the same as most, being interrupted midway through sex by one of the children, having to try to stay still with her husband still impaled in her, until one of them needed to get up and see to them. They'd resorted to having sex with the duvet over them now, trying not to make noise and alert the kids they were awake.

She loved her kids, that wasn't the issue. Having four children in six years meant little 'me' time for her though. The youngest now five years old and at full-time school, she'd taken a job working from home, with that and then looking after the children when they returned from school she was always on the go.

Her husband Dave appeared, a big grin on his face. Andrea looked at him bemused, he wasn't always this happy to be home.

"I've booked us a trip to London this weekend, an overnight stay on Saturday night, and a treat thrown in for you," he said happily.

"For all of us?" Andrea asked.

"No, just you and I. I've already spoken to your parents, they were more than happy to take the children for the weekend so we can get away," Dave replied.

"Oh, okay, that's great I guess. What's the treat?" Andrea asked, a little puzzled still.

"Well, I was going to keep it a secret, but I've booked you a private photoshoot, let you get all glammed up and let your hair down. There's a spa session with treatments at the hotel, and we have a table booked at a fancy restaurant too," Dave beamed.

Andrea gasped. It had been a while since she'd got to do things like that, and she hugged Dave.

"Thank you," she smiled, "It's not even my birthday," she added.

"I wanted to treat you, to show you how much I and the kids appreciate you," he replied.

The hotel was booked for the following weekend, and Andrea wanted to go shopping for some new outfits for the shoot, but Dave told her everything was there already, the photographer had a wide range of dresses and outfits ready, she just had to choose some when they got there.

The job she did at home was for Dave's work, mainly answering emails but sometimes having to email his colleagues with questions. He had a secretary at the office named Wendy who dealt with all the phone calls, of which there were usually a lot. She was used to getting emails from Wendy asking her to email clients, normally apologetic emails to keep them on board if any problems had arisen.

Andrea re-read one a few times. Wendy had sent her one saying that the wrong information had been sent to him by email, and could Andrea sort it out before he took his business elsewhere. She also complained about Dave leaving them in the lurch that week as they were very busy.

"Who is she to be moaning at me, Dave booked the weekend away not her," she thought to herself.

She checked through her sent emails and couldn't find the issue that Wendy had mentioned. She emailed the client to check with them and was puzzled when they replied saying the order had been placed and they were very happy with how things had been handled. When Dave returned that night, Andrea asked him about it.

"Oh, don't mind her, she's been in a mood, she was supposed to be going away the weekend and it's fallen through. Don't ask her about it, she'll get over her strop soon enough," Dave assured her, saying he'd remind her who Andrea was to him.

The weekend finally arrived, and Andrea heard nothing from Wendy. She'd hoped for an apology, but wasn't too fussed at not getting one. They got the train down to London and got a taxi to their hotel. Dave had pulled out the stops, a five-star hotel with a room view of the London Eye. The meal was booked for 2 pm, so they had time to shower and change before heading out. Dave told her the photo session was booked for 5 pm and wasn't that far away from the hotel.

They'd already finished one bottle of wine with the meal when Dave excused himself to go to the toilet. A waiter came to their table with a fresh bottle.

"Another bottle of wine, happy anniversary," the waiter said, reading a small card.

"Oh, we haven't ordered one I don't think," Andrea said, "I think you have the wrong table anyway, it's not..." she continued.

"The wine is complimentary with the meal madam," he answered, interrupting her before scurrying away briskly.

Andrea looked at the card. It did say anniversary on it. Strange, but she wasn't going to turn down a free bottle of wine. Dave came back to the table, Andrea noticing him putting his phone away. He told her it was nothing to worry about, it was just work sorting out some details.

They ate the meal in relative quiet, Andrea occasionally smiling at Dave. She told him about the extra bottle of wine, Dave just nodding as though he'd been expecting it, telling her if they thought it was their anniversary and they were giving them a free bottle of wine, then he wasn't going to complain.

"Are we going straight to the photoshoot from here?" Andrea broke the silence.

"Yes, we can do that, Why?" Dave asked.

"I need to pop back up to the room first, but you can wait downstairs for me. Why a photoshoot anyway?" she asked.

"I wanted to give you something for yourself, time away from the children, and something to make you realise you're still special," Dave answered.

He went back to eating, annoying Andrea as she'd wanted to gauge his reaction.

Getting back to the hotel he remained outside while Andrea walked to the elevator. She saw the desk clerk throw her a wave, a huge grin on her face, and she smiled awkwardly and waved back. Getting to the room, she opened the door to see balloons on the bed, with a small plate with two pieces of cake. There was writing on the cake. Happy Anniversary. It wasn't their anniversary until next month. Confused, Andrea looked again.

Anniversary again, like the restaurant and the wine. It had to be a coincidence. Andrea went back down, opening the door to go outside and pausing to see Dave on the phone again.

"Stop phoning, I'll sort it for some other time, honest," she heard him say as she approached him.

He explained that Wendy had phoned about the deal again, and he'd told her to leave him alone while he was away. His face pleaded innocent, Andrea couldn't work out if he was lying or not. Perhaps Wendy was trying to spoil their weekend as her plans had fallen through.

It was a ten-minute walk to the studio, up a side street, but going through the door and upstairs to the studio Andrea was pleasantly surprised. She'd not been fussed about this part of the weekend, but walking in and seeing the arrangement of lights, and the room being much bigger than she'd expected, her excitement grew.

There was a young man putting various digital cameras into tripods at various angles around a white floor and backdrop. He smiled and waved, Andrea smiled back and looked him up and down. He didn't look any older than twenty-one years old, was quite tall and reasonably well built under the t-shirt that was a little too tight. Andrea wondered where the photographer was, then the young man came over to them.

"Hi, I'm John, let me show you the dressing room," he told Andrea, "you can sit or stand over there please," he continued, pointing Dave to an armchair in the corner of the room.

He gently took Andrea's arm and ushered her through a curtained off area, where Andrea gasped. Rows and rows of dresses and costumes hung on various clothes rails and large mirrors on the other wall.

"Find something you like, try it on, there's no rush, when you're ready come back through and we'll get started," he told her.

"Will the photographer be ready then?" Andrea asked.

"That would be me, and yes I'm all set up," John answered.

"Oh, but you're so..." Andrea started.

"Young? yes I am, but I'm all fully qualified and my portfolio folder is available if you want to view my work first?" he asked.

"Sorry, that was rude of me, I apologise," Andrea told him.

He smiled and walked back into the room. She walked along the rails, pulling a few out, picking out a formal navy blue dress, a flowing floor-length skirt and a silver diamante belt. Trying it on, she walked into the studio.

John smiled and took her hand, telling her it was a good first choice. He stood and posed her, telling her he'd start her off then as she got used to it she could pose her own way. He held a control in his hand and pressed a button on it. Several clicks could be heard as the cameras all went off. He pointed to a wall with a large screen on it. Andrea appeared on the screen.

"Works brilliantly," he said, seeing Andrea's bemused look, "one button press and I can get photos from all angles, so you can just which are best later. The screen will show images as the photos are taken."

They continued taking photos, a few with Andrea sitting, then she went to change. The next dress was an off the shoulder number, an all-lace seethrough back, and a long split right up to the thigh on one leg. She selected some black hold up stockings with this one, enjoying both Dave and John's looks when she sat and pulled the dress away to reveal her stocking top.

One good thing that had come out of having her children so close together was that her bust had gone from a 34B to a 36E. She gained a little bit of weight too, her stomach not as flat as it used to be, her thighs a little chunkier, but she now embraced her curvier look.

She saw a cherry red dress and loving the colour, picked it off the rail. It would contrast nicely with her blonde hair. There was no way she'd normally wear this, and trying it on she knew she'd get a reaction. The dress had a plunging neckline, enhancing her heavy cleavage, and had a split up both legs, a six-inch wide strip of fabric protecting her modesty. She waltzed into the room, Dave's eyes on stalks, John with a beaming smile. Each pose she did had maximum effect. She gazed at the screen to see herself after each click. She posed with a leg up on the chair, leaning forward, showing as much flesh as possible. Her final pose was to hoist her legs in the air while sitting right on the front of the chair, leaning against the back, her hands squeezing her breasts together.

John mock groaned when she went to change again, feigning disappointment that she'd stopped posing provocatively. Andrea walked along the rails, wondering what to go with next. Getting to the far end she went pushed a curtain aside and walked through, stopping dead as she did so. She'd gone into a different studio, the same set-up of lights and tripods and a large screen on the wall, but with a large bed in the centre of the room. She walked back up to where Dave and John were.

"What's the other studio for?" she asked.

John looked over at Dave, then back at Andrea.

"That's for a more adult type photo session," he answered.

"Adult type?" Andrea asked, "What like?"

"Lingerie shots, some sexy costume shots, some even like me to photo them masturbating too," John replied.

"Can we do some?" Andrea shot out quickly.

"We haven't paid for that," Dave said.

John looked over at him.

"You paid for a three-hour session, you didn't say what sort of photos," he quipped.

"That's sorted then, go and get the room ready then shout to me when you want me," Andrea beamed.

"Do you really want to be posing like that in front of someone else?" Dave protested.

"Do you really want your wife to feel sexy this weekend? Think of the hotel fun later looking at the pictures," Andrea laughed, walking away before he could protest more.

There must have been a doorway linking the two studios has she heard Dave and John talking from the other room now. Andrea slipped off her clothes and looked at herself in the mirror. It had been a while since she'd looked at herself properly. Yes, she had a few more pounds on her these days, but she loved the way her heavy breasts still didn't sag very much, squeezing them and making her nipples erect. Dave always liked how big her nipples became, like little fingers sticking out. Her hands wandered down, over her stomach and hips, turning to admire her round arse, bending and slipping a hand between her legs.

She groaned as her fingers slid over her clit, her pussy wetter than she'd thought. She pushed her finger slowly over it again, groaning just as John pushed his head through the curtain to tell her things were ready. He smiled upon seeing her, Andrea smiling back awkwardly and stuttering she'd be in soon. She moaned at herself for blushing, he was going to take pictures of her soon and she'd intended some to be naked anyway.

The first outfit she put on was quite demure, a bunny costume over fishnet tights and bunny ears. John told her to pose and do whatever she felt comfortable with, and she started posing. She looked over at Dave, sitting in a chair watching with a faraway look on his face. Maybe he wasn't keen on the outfit. She went back out and saw something ideal.

There was a white wedding dress type outfit, long and flowing but splits up the skirt, with thin shoulder straps. She slid on some white stockings and a white bustier that accentuated her cleavage. She finished by putting on a white lace thong and a head veil and walked into the room. John smiled broadly as Andrea sauntered over to Dave. He took a separate camera to take photos as she lifted a leg onto the chair, a foot resting between Dave's legs, pulling the skirt away to show her stocking clad thigh and a blue garter belt. Bending forward, she quickly fastened one of the wrist restraints on the chair.

"What are you doing?" Dave asked.

"Ssshh, just enjoy it," Andrea whispered while fastening the other wrist.

His hands fastened, she started swaying in front of him, her hands on her hips and sliding up to her breasts. She turned to look at John, who told her to ignore the cameras as the pictures would look more natural then. She reached behind her back and unfastened the dress, only having fastened one hook so it was easier. The dress slid to the floor revealing her lingerie picks, John gasping again.

Getting on all fours, she crawled seductively towards the chair, resting her head in Dave's lap, and fastened both ankle restraints. Dave struggled as she did so, and she leaned upwards and kissed him. Enjoy she whispered, undoing his belt and pulling down his zip. Dave struggled again, Andrea pulling his trousers and boxer shorts down as far as the ankle restraints allowed, his flaccid cock on view. Andrea knelt up and pulled the bustier down a little, her breasts leaning on the fabric and being pushed upwards and together. She heard John say they looked great like that, and several quick clicks went off.

Andrea undid the buttons on Dave's shirt and leaned forward to lick and softly bite his nipples in turn, his cock between her cleavage. He normally liked that, but his cock showed no signs of stirring, not even a hint of a semi. A little disappointed, Andrea bent her head down and ran her tongue along his shaft. Although he groaned, still nothing. She knelt up and turned to John.

"He's not normally this shy, at least someone is enjoying me," Andrea said, nodding towards the bulge in John's tight jeans.

"Do you have any dildos John, it looks like Dave has stage fright and I may need one how turned on I am," she asked.

"No sorry, customers normally bring their own if they need them," John answered.

"Maybe we should use yours for some closeup shots as it looks ready?" Andrea laughed.

John looked a little worried until Andrea told him she was joking.

"You could always get onto the bed and we'll do some masturbation shots until he's ready Wendy?" John asked.

"Wendy?" Andrea shouted angrily.

John frowned, looked at Dave who shook his head, and then walked over to his booking pad.

"Sorry, that's my next customer, I'm sorry," he said.

"Let me see that?" Andrea demanded.

"No!" shouted Dave.

Andrea took the tablet from John and viewed the appointments. There, sure enough, it said Dave and Wendy. Suddenly things clicked into place.

"Wendy? You were bringing that slut secretary here, weren't you? That's why her weekend plans fell through, wasn't it? You were bringing her to take photos of?" Andrea shouted.

"And a video ending," John added sheepishly.

Andrea looked between them both.

"So, he was going to film you fucking her too?" Andrea shouted.

"I changed my mind, that's why I bought you instead," Dave protested.

"Have you fucked her already?" Andrea asked.

Dave told her no but bowed his head down.

"I don't believe you, you cheating bastard," she shouted at him.

She turned to look at John starting to move a camera.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm packing up, I assumed the session was ended," John answered.

Andrea walked over and groped his bulge, rubbing her hand over the front of his jeans, over his semi-erect penis. It was quite fat and around seven inches long.

"I want to finish the photoshoot off first, then you mentioned a video ending. That sounds interesting," Andrea said, biting her lip.

"I won't have sex with you if that's what you're asking, sorry, I'm married and I love my wife," he said, sneering at Dave, "but I have a friend I can phone if you want?" John asked.

"How soon can he get here?" Andrea asked.

"About ten minutes, he's very local," John answered.

Andrea nodded as Dave shouted no, Andrea telling him to shut up.

"You've bought this on yourself you fucking cheat," Andrea shouted.

She told John to phone his friend, and she was going to select another outfit. She heard him talking excitedly as she walked through the curtain. In her mind, she wanted to find something really slutty to wear, to show Dave what he could have had. She walked along the rails and found the perfect item. A white sheer bodystocking would contrast both her light suntanned skin colour and her blonde hair. Crotchless too, she wouldn't need to remove it. She put it on and gazed at herself in the mirror.

Thin shoulder straps held it up, the back lowcut to the small of her back, highlighting her round arse. The top part clung to her large 38E breasts, her erect nipples looking like they were trying frantically to hold it up. She found a pair of white high heels, a size too big but she didn't intend to keep them on for long. She walked back into the studio, Dave staring and John giving her a huge grin.

"Is he here yet?" she asked.

"A few minutes yet," John answered.

"Let's carry on until he gets here then," Andrea replied.

She turned her back to Dave, steadied herself on the bed with one hand, and reached the other behind her and using two fingers, pushed her lips apart. She turned and looked over her shoulder at Dave, and slid the two fingers into her wet folds. She groaned loudly, John asking her to hold still while he knelt and took a few closeups.

Andrea got up and lay on the bed, arse facing towards Dave, and grabbing the backs of her thighs hitched her legs right up. Her pussy gaped as John took more closeups, then went around to get some from the side. Andrea heard him talk, and looked up. John was shaking another man's hand, both with huge smiles on their faces.

"This is Ronnie," John said, introducing his friend.

"Oh, I erm, I wasn't erm, expecting a black man," Andrea stuttered.

"It's not a problem is it?" John asked.

"No sorry, I've just only ever met one black man even to say hello to before, it just surprised me that's all," she answered.

12