The Reluctant Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked him up and down, his t-shirt very tight across his broad muscled chest. She felt her pussy tingle a little. She looked over at Dave.

"Please no, not a black man," Dave protested, squirming in his chair.

If she had any doubts before, they were gone now. She walked over to Ronnie, pulled his t-shirt over his head, and stroked his chest and nipples.

"How do you want us then?" she asked John.

"I'll pose you at first, then let you do what comes naturally later," he replied.

John posed them standing, Ronnie's hands all over her large breasts, Andrea with her head tilted back as he kissed her neck. John got her to pose getting lower and lower down his body until she knelt. She undid his belt slowly, pausing now and again for the cameras, then lowered his jeans down. Ronnie wasn't as long as she'd expected, around six inches flaccid, but even not hard she struggled to get her hand around his thick cock. She stroked him for a short while until he was erect, eight inches long now. John asked her to stick her tongue out like she was just about to blow him. Tying to get the angle right she leaned forward a little more, her tongue touching the end of his cock, a string of his pre-cum hanging between that and her tongue.

"Hold that, don't move, that's a great shot," John shouted excitedly.

Once he had the shots Andrea closed her mouth, exaggerating taking the liquid down her throat. John asked them to swap, Andrea lying back across the bed with Ronnie licking and kissing up her legs, from her ankles up. He paused with his tongue right by her clit, then pushed down slightly into her sodden wet folds. Andrea's back arched at his touch, and like earlier he had a string of her juices connecting her clit and his tongue. John enthused wildly about how the pictures looked.

Without prompting Ronnie stood, cock in hand, and leaned between Andrea's legs. She braced, expecting him to enter her, but he stopped just short, his cock millimetres from her juicy pussy. Andrea hoisted her legs back, her knees resting on her breasts, and then John asked her to flip over onto all fours. Again Ronnie took his cock in hand and lined it as if ready to enter her, Andrea could almost feel the heat radiating from his member.

John told them he had one more pose before they did their own thing. Ronnie lay on the bed, feet off the end facing toward Dave. Andrea stood, back towards him, and lowered herself down as though she was going to sink down onto him. John took a couple of shots up between her legs, then went by Ronnie's head and instructed her to reach behind and pull her buttocks apart and took a couple more. Next, he moved a little further onto the bed, Andrea putting her feet on the edge and straddling him. She held his cock in place and lowered herself to him, Ronnie's hands on her shoulder blades to support her. She sunk as low as she thought until John asked her to lower herself so that her lips engulfed his cock.

Andrea sunk a little further, Ronnie's cock nudging her lips apart until he was about an inch inside. Andrea panted as she tried to keep still, John moving around them to get various shots. Dave was protesting in his seat, moaning about Ronnie having his cock in his wife.

"Right then, you two pose how you want now," John said.

"I think we've had enough photos now, can you start videoing?" Andrea asked.

"Of course," John said, grinning.

The cameras now on video mode, Andrea slid down quickly onto Ronnie's cock, taking her breath away as his fat length filled her up. She smiled at Dave as moved her hips up slowly and slammed herself back down again. John sat on a chair next to Dave, having saved one camera to continue to take photos of them fucking while the others videoed. Dave squirmed again, the restraints digging into his wrists and ankles, as Ronnie's hands reached around and squeezed Andrea's breasts. He pulled and tweaked on her nipples, them trying their hardest to break through the sheer material.

She rode Ronnie like this for a while, trying to keep eye contact with her husband, until John suggested they change position. Getting onto all fours, she told Ronnie to fuck her from behind. She adjusted her position to be facing Dave, wincing and screwing her face up as Ronnie started to pound into her. The room filled with the sounds of Andrea's moans, mixed with the squelching sound coming from her very wet pussy, and the clicks of the camera in John's hand.

The force of Ronnie's thrusts pushed Andrea down onto the bed, her lying flat now with her legs bent upwards at the knees, Ronnie straddling her thighs as he slid into her. Andrea managed to squeeze one hand underneath herself, and a finger found her clit. A minute later transfixed on Dave again, she came hard. Ronnie waited for her body to relax then withdrew his cock from her, the mixture of their juices glistened in the lights.

Andrea sat him on the edge of the bed, kneeling with her back arched so Dave could see up close how red her pussy lips were. She took Ronnie into her mouth, licking him clean, emphasising her enjoyment of the taste of his wet cock. She reached two fingers behind herself and slid them into her arsehole. She heard Dave groan but ignored him, sliding the fingers into herself, priming herself to accommodate Ronnie in there if possible.

Ronnie's cock was now fully coated in saliva, Andrea took her mouth off his cock.

"Get behind me and fuck my arse," she demanded.

Dave groaned loudly again. Andrea ignored him again, lying her upper body across the bed and awaiting Ronnie's touch. Ronnie slid two fingers into her arse, testing himself how ready she was, then put the tip of his cock against her arsehole. He pushed slowly, little by little, pulling out and then pushing in just the smallest amount further. Andrea knew he was trying not to hurt her, and she cried out as she pushed back against him, another three inches impaling her.

Ronnie kept still while she got used to him, then started thrusting into her. Getting into a rhythm he started getting faster and changed his angle as he got off his knees and crouched behind her. Andrea gasped as her anal walls were stretched more, but gritted her teeth as he fucked her. Dave was groaning more now and Andrea wondered what he was doing. Keeping his cock in her, Ronnie manoeuvered her around to be facing Dave. Inches in front of her now, Dave's erection looked like it was about to burst.

"What the fuck?" Andrea muttered, "you were complaining earlier."

"I didn't know you'd do anal," Dave said, "I've always wanted to but was scared to ask or try to," he continued. "That's why I was bringing Wendy, she said I could fuck her arse, but I changed my mind, I didn't want to cheat on you with her. I haven't had sex with her, honest."

Andrea looked at him, feeling a little guilty. He was telling her this, while Ronnie's cock still filled her arse.

"Why didn't you say something before I started fucking him then?" Andrea asked.

Dave nodded at his erection.

"Well as you can see I'm quite enjoying it. I'd rather it was me fucking your arse though," he said.

She turned and looked at Ronnie, then started to pull herself from his cock.

"Don't leave him hanging," Dave said, you might as well let him finish now."

Andrea pushed back onto Ronnie's cock, groaning loudly. She told him to let her know when he was ready to cum, turned to Dave, and sunk her mouth onto his cock. The momentum of Ronnie fucking her forced her mouth up and down on Dave, Ronnie taking her arms and pulling them behind her back and fucking her as hard as he possibly could.

Suddenly he let go of her arms and withdrew from her arsehole. John quickly took a couple of pictures of her gaping hole, and then Andrea stood, turned her back to Dave, and sunk down onto him, his cock sliding into her arse in one movement. She reached out for Ronnie's cock and pulled him closer to her. She went to place her mouth over him, then pulled the shoulder straps and top part of the bodystocking down under her breasts, making them an inviting target. Glancing at John, his erection obvious, she asked him if he needed to cum. John nodded almost in relief.

He quickly undid his jeans and let them slide down his legs. His thighs were wet where his cock had been leaking. Andrea went to grab him, but he told her to concentrate on Dave and Ronnie. He started masturbating as Ronnie pushed his cock into her mouth. Andrea had pushed her legs as close together as she could, riding Dave she could feel each vein throbbing as her arse gripped him tightly. Ronnie held the sides of her head as he fucked her mouth until he grunted, and his cock pulsed.

His first couple of spurts shot down her throat, then Andrea took him in her hand and wanked him furiously, spurt after spurt shooting over her face and hair. She closed her eyes, and just as she thought he'd stopped cumming she felt more splashes on the other side. Looking up, she saw John's head thrown back as he gripped his cock, her face a spunky mess with his load added to Ronnies.

She was getting close herself and could feel Dave thrusting up at her. Reaching down between her legs she quickly rubbed over her clit. John had released the wrist restraints now, and Dave's hands reached up and twisted Andrea's nipple just how he knew she liked it. Feeling her body shake Dave started to cum into her anal passage, tipping Andrea over the edge. She squirted over Dave's legs, her body going into spasm at the force of her orgasm. Finally calmed, Ronnie lifted her off Dave and placed her face down on the bed, spreading her legs so John could get a few final shots of her anal creampie.

Fifteen minutes later they were all dressed, John handed them a USB drive with contents of the night, and told Dave he'd email anything else he had from the various camera angles over to him. They thanked him, Andrea kissing Ronnie before they left to go back to the hotel.

"I think I might want my arse fucking again later," Andrea said giggling

Dave smiled, Andrea looked at him but frowned.

"I'm sorry for fucking Ronnie, I wish you'd have said something sooner," she said, "but to make up for it, maybe you could invite Wendy around some time and I'll watch you fuck her arse this time."

12