The Reluctant Prostitute

Story Info
Can Jess persuade her first customer to give a better review.
2k words
4.19
23.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EroticApe
EroticApe
422 Followers

I checked my favourite escorting site most days and today was no exception -- I liked to check for new girls and sample their services if they looked promising.

I was pleased to see that today there was a new listing and I was even more pleased to see who it was. She had obscured her face in the photos but I still recognised her -- she was wearing the same dress I saw her wearing yesterday when she walked past my house to go to the corner shop and I could recognise those fantastic tits anywhere. She was my neighbour, Jess, though she was calling herself Crystal.

Her profile was pretty terrible -- only the briefest information, she would only do half hour and one hour in-calls, for which she charged £90 and £150 respectively. She had no message to punters and only two pictures, neither of which showed her in any degree of nudity. Oh well, I would see that soon enough.

She was online so I decided to message her through the site's DMs.

BigDick69: Hello Jess -- are you available today?

After quite a long pause, her reply came.

Crystal: My name is Crystal.

BigDick69: Oh, sorry, you just seem more like a Jess to me. ;-) I'd love to get better acquainted if you have an hour to spare today?

She seemed oddly reluctant to set an appointment but eventually we agreed I would be at hers for five and she sent me her address, which I already knew.

When the time came around, I ambled over to my neighbour's house and rang the doorbell.

After a long pause, Jess finally answered the door.

"Rick? No, I am expecting someone -- could you come back later or tomorrow?"

"I'm the one you're expecting, Crystal," I grinned.

"You're Big Dick Sixty Nine?"

"A bit of an obvious username for someone named Richard but it is accurate," I said truthfully. "So, are we doing this on your doorstep?"

"What? Oh, right, no, um..."

Eventually, she opened the door fully and stood aside so I could come in. She was dressed in a strappy top that showed a little cleavage and a skirt that came to below the knee.

"You wouldn't believe how excited I was when I saw your profile on the site. I like sampling all the new girls in the area but I never dreamed I would get to sample you."

"Yes, well, needs must," she said absentmindedly as she led me up the stairs to her bedroom. "So, um, what ... what did you want to do?"

"Normally, the John would hand over the money first," I said, giving her an envelope with the £150 inside.

"Oh, of course. Thank you," she said. Then she checked the money in front of me before putting it on her bedside table.

"I was thinking a bit of OWO to get into the mood," I said, answering her earlier question.

"OWO?" she asked with a blank face.

"Oral without," I said. "A blowjob."

"Oh! Um, right..."

She took a moment to psych herself up and then she dropped to her knees, unzipped my trousers, and pulled out my semi-hard cock. But then she seemed to have to take another moment to make herself act. Tentatively, she stuck her tongue out and licked my cock head, then recoiled a little at the taste of my pre-cum. Steeling herself again, she licked and then put her mouth around the mushroom head.

It was slow going but eventually she got me to full mast.

"Okay, that's enough of that," I said.

She got up with a relieved expression on her face.

"I hope you enjoyed your time here," she said, ushering me to the door.

"No no no, I'm not done yet. That's just enough oral for now. Next I'd like full sex."

"Oh ... right. Okay then..."

She took a moment to think what to do and then got up on her bed and lay down on her back.

"Do you have a condom?" I asked.

"Oh, er, no. Don't you?"

"Normally the escort supplies them," I said, taking out my wallet and retrieving a Johnny.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't know."

I put on the rubber and crawled onto the bed, on top of her. She put her head on one side so she wasn't looking at me.

I raised her skirt up to her waist, revealing her panties. They weren't granny knickers but they weren't sexy either -- they were somewhere in the middle, practical with a little bit of frill around the edges.

I pulled the panties to one side to reveal her pussy and without further ado I pushed inside her. I fucked her for about five minutes. She made little noises but she didn't sound like the fake pleasure moans porn stars and escorts normally made but more like little groans of distaste. When I came, she started crying softly.

I pulled out, took my rubber off, threw it in a bin by her vanity, did y trousers up, and left without another word.

* - worst escort I've ever seen. Only got one star because it's the lowest possible rating and she did at least get me off. Would not recommend.

***

About a week later, my doorbell rang and I went and answered it to find Jess on my doorstep.

"Hello," I said a little frostily.

"Hi," she said shyly. "I wanted to see if, well, um, you see I haven't had any other appointments since you left that bad review."

"I bet."

"Right. Well, I wondered if you might change it."

"Why would I change it? It's accurate."

"What if I gave you another, um, session? To prove to you I'm not as terrible as you think."

"You want a re-do?"

"Yes. I, er, need the money," she said, looking to the floor pathetically.

"You want me to PAY you for a re-do?" I asked incredulously.

"Oh, well, I mean you would be getting another, um, you know out of it."

"Another fuck? How do you expect to be a good whore when you can't even say fuck?"

"I'm not a whore. I'm a—"

"An escort, yes, just a whore by another name. You were by far the worst whore I've ever paid and you want me to pay you again?!"

She looked around to see if anyone was walking by.

"Okay, what if I give you a ... another ... fuck. And you only pay me and change your review if I do a good job."

"I suppose there's nothing to lose," I said. "But I doubt you'll do any better, the way you're acting. Good whores act like they love it. They may detest fucking strangers as much as you seemed to but they make it seem like their punter rocks their world, like they can't get enough cock. The way you seem right now I don't expect any improvement on last time."

She bowed her head for a long moment. I thought she might cry again but when she raised her head to meet my gaze, I was shocked by her transformation.

"Please sir, won't you give me your big fat cock? I need a damn good fucking like the whore I am!" she said with a perfect porn star grin. If I hadn't seen her earlier demeanour I would have been totally taken in by the act.

Smiling, I stood aside and let her in.

She started towards the stairs to go up to my bedroom.

"No, I think I'd like to fuck in here," I said, pointing to the living room. The large window looked out on my small front garden and the path and road beyond. I had a hedge at the boundary of my garden so we wouldn't be entire on display but anyone who wanted to look in would see us.

"If that's what sir wishes," Jess beamed as she led the way into the living room.

Before I could say anything, she pulled her dress over her head. Next came her bra, and I finally got to see her amazing tits, and then came her knickers and she was standing naked in my living room waiting for me.

I followed her into the room.

"Here, let me help you with this," she said, kneeling in front of me and undoing my trousers. When they were off, she gobbled up my cock. She didn't get it all in her mouth but she did a lot more than last time. She was much more eager, licking around the head as she bobbed up and down, sucking like she wanted nothing more than to drink my cum.

When my cock was rock hard, she took it out of her mouth with a plop and then pushed me back onto my sofa and climbed onto my lap. She eased my cock into her pussy and slowly pushed down until I was almost entirely inside her. Then she rode me like a pro, making soft moans of pleasure like she was enjoying herself.

She rode me enthusiastically for about five minutes and seemed to enjoy my hands roaming over her body. I grabbed her tits and managed to suck her nipples one after the other, then I moved my hands over her hips and round to her bum and I lightly slapped her as she rode me.

"Do you want ..." she was hesitant again for the first time since she came into my house. "Do you want ... anal?" she asked.

"What?"

"My ass. Do you want to fuck my ass?" she asked in a more assured voice.

"Hell yeah!"

She hopped off and helped me to my feet, then she bent over the sofa with her feet wide apart.

Not wanting to give her a chance to change her mind, I lined up with her little balloon knot and pushed forward with a slight but constant force. She squealed as I pushed my way in but she tried to make it sound like a moan of pleasure.

"Yeh baby, fuck it real hard," she said through gritted teeth as I bottomed out.

Not wanting to disappoint her, I did as she asked. I drew back and rammed home a few times before building up a savage pace.

She screamed with each thrust I made into her tight hole but she tried making each scream sound like it was caused by pleasure.

Our neighbour from across the road, Derek, looked around the hedge in my front garden to see what all the noise was about and he got an eye full of Jess' tits flailing around as I brutally rogered her ass.

To my shock, Jess actually raised a hand precariously and waved to Derek. A little stunned, Derek waved back. Then he reluctantly moved on.

I was so turned on my Jess pretending she actually enjoyed my punishing fucking and even waving to our neighbour, I came soon after. I pulled her hips into me as hard as I could and roared as I sprayed my seed deep into her.

Panting, I pulled out and half-collapsed onto the sofa next to where she was propping herself up.

After a moment of thought and psyching up, Jess knelt in front of me and started licking cum from my messy cock.

When she was finished, she ran to my downstairs WC and let out all the cum from her arse.

While she was cleaning herself up, I took my wallet out. When she came back into the living room, still totally naked, I handed her £150.

"For a job well done," I said. This time, when she smiled, I believed it.

She kissed my cheek.

"Thank you," she said softly, with feeling. Then she dressed and left.

***** - the most enthusiastic, cock-loving, cumslut whore I've ever fucked. Would recommend.

A few days later, my doorbell rang and I answered it to find Jess there, wearing a totally sheer top through which I could clearly see her tits, a micro miniskirt, and heels.

"Hello mister, would you give me a damn good fucking?"

EroticApe
EroticApe
422 Followers