All Comments on 'The Reluctant Psychic Ch. 02'

by only_more_so

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good, Hot, More Soon, Please

As noted above, difficult to wait for the next installment of this intriguing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Get tense

Reading this, I kept wondering why the author couldn't make up his mind whether it was written in present tense or past tense.

...and dessert (for a meal) has two "S"s, with one "S" it means somewhere like the Sahara.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent story

Yep, a few grammatical errors but who cares it was a great story. Very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What is it?

Is it a 'stroke story' or is it a story with sex? You can't fill one page with something of a storyline and then let the next one just talk about f*ng. It gives me a headache trying to read you. you want to make it into both? Don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Well, guess I'll never know the story about how the character discovered his powers, since you can't be bothered to start telling us in the first 2 chapters. Bye.

The story of the chase is SOOOO much more interesting than some humdrum sex after the fact.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting

It's actually pretty common to have a page of sex and a page of story on this site.

What ISN'T common, and what I must commend the author for, is how they are writing this harem story. Almost all of them involve the formation of the harem, and only some go into what it's like maintaining such an arrangement, especially years after the initial consolidation. I find it interesting to read a story about the habits that form in the harem to keep the interactions, especially the sex, new and exciting for everyone involved, especially with one so large. I look forward to where this is going.

Kudos.

RB1947RB1947about 8 years ago
I wish

you had shared to the back story for more of the girls. Some are only mentioned by name once or twice. I want to know how each of them came to be part of the story. I especially want to know more about Tiffany and why she can't speak.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yeahh... couple of pages in and i already hate like 16 things about the MC. I'm stopping here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous