The Reluctant Santa Belle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went to the dining table, pulled out a straight-backed chair, and dragged it to the center of the room.

"Sit down," she said, smiling this time.

He sat, still eyeing her cautiously.

"If we were at the club, this is what would be happening," she said, carefully unbuttoning her blouse, sliding it off her shoulders and tossing it aside. She watched Matt's eyes widen.

"Erika, what are you doing?" She was amazed to see the good surgeon so flustered but tucked in among that amazement was some wondering ... what had happened? This didn't seem like the guy whose lap she'd enjoyed just last night.

"Nothing more than I do at the club," she answered as casually as she could, swallowing the questions she wanted to ask.

She unbuttoned, then unzipped her slacks, pushing them down her long legs to the floor and stepping out of them. She was glad she had on the new, lacy underwear that was a little more revealing than she had remembered. She reached behind her, unfastened her bra, and tossed it aside.

"Erika ..."

She threw her leg over his lap and sat down, arm around his neck. Matt hadn't moved one bit. She pulled his face around to hers and kissed him. His lips responded but the rest of him didn't.

"That's more than you get at the club," she giggled, still trying to decipher his face and the expression she saw there. She twisted a little, putting her breast in front of his face. If he saw it, he gave no sign. Scared, frustrated, and nervous, she stood up, faced him, and sat down, straddling his lap. She could see him struggling to breathe normally, She took his face in both her hands, leaning in close.

"Matthew Kinghorn, what the hell is going on? Do you want me to go into the other room?"

"Oh shit, no," he responded. At least he was looking at her now. It was a hungry look tinged with uncertainty.

"What then? Talk! And touch me, somewhere, somehow. Touch me."

Tentatively his arms went around her. Now he was biting his lower lip. She leaned forward and kissed him once more, her lips pressing hard against his, her tongue caressing his lips until he grunted and kissed her back, his tongue dancing with hers, but just for a few seconds.

"Matt. Talk. I don't know what to do." She felt helpless.

He took a deep breath, looking her straight in the eye for a change. "Erika, it's way too early to say that I love you. And I don't want to lose you." His face had a distraught look that she couldn't fathom.

She was sure her heart skipped two beats. Her eyes widened. Lose her? He wasn't going to lose her if she had anything to do with it. And what was that he'd said?

"But, that's the best word to tell you how I feel about you. Is that feeble or ridiculous or just ... shit, I don't know. That's just the best word."

"It's not feeble and it's a wonderful word. How do you think I feel about you?"

"I'm twenty-eight fucking years old," he said, ignoring her question.

He looked shocked at what he'd just said to the beautiful young girl astride his lap, not knowing that Erika cherished it because he was being completely open, not holding back or hiding part of himself from her. She gave him a quick kiss.

"I've had four women be a part of my life. A very short part."

She knew the look on her face was changing as uncertainty tore through her, a different uncertainty this time.

"No, no," he countered immediately. "Never one that I've had feelings for like I have for you. I can't explain it. I saw you that first time, and my brain and whole freaking body said to me, 'Matt, that's her.' But I've screwed up the other four so badly that ... I don't ... I can't ... I'm sorry. I'm pathetic."

"Don't be sorry, just be Matt," she whispered to him.

"I want so badly to say that word to you, you know."

"You already have," she said, throwing her arms around his neck.

"I know, but, you know what I mean. This is, well, our first date, according to me at least, and I just don't want to happen ... to us ... what happened before. I guess I just panicked."

"Why do you think it will?" She kissed him gently again.

"Because I'm the common denominator in each case."

She laughed. "I'm the new numerator. You've never had an Erika up there before."

It was Matt's turn to laugh, buoying Erika's spirit nearly beyond measure.

"So, you're on top and I'm on the bottom then? Erika's on top of Matt?"

Erika felt her cheeks reddening. She also felt a hand moving up her side, touching the side of one breast, then gently squeezing.

"I nearly had to sit on my hands last night," he said, squeezing again. His voice and his words had changed dramatically from just minutes ago. He tentatively rolled her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, watching her reaction. She could feel it hardening even more than it had before and was having trouble keeping her eyes open.

"Last night was my turn to be terrified," Erika admitted softly. "I wasn't sure what you'd think of me." She was nearly panting as he squeezed and caressed. Hearing his breathing change caused the same to happen to hers.

"You heard what I think," he said, moving his other hand up her side, then squeezing the other breast — as the lights blinked off, then back on.

"Oh shit, I better get the safety lights," he said, not letting loose of her breasts. "But we make choices don't we." He didn't move.

The lights blinked off for several seconds, then on and quickly off, staying off this time.

It was nearly pitch black in the house, the faintest light from the streetlight on the corner pushing its way between snowflakes and casting a ghostly and flickering glow on the two people, sitting on the chair in the middle of the room.

"With the streetlights still on maybe there's hope the power will only be off for a short while. Otherwise, it will get cold in here and we'll have to figure a way to keep warm."

She felt his hair brush her chin as he bent to kiss her breast. She put her hand behind his head and pressed it against her.

"How to keep warm?" she asked.

"Don't worry about it," he chuckled.

"There's something wrong here," she gasped as his lips and tongue went to work.

"Yeah," he replied, his face crushed against her breast. "The lights are out."

"Can't do anything about that," she said, "but you still have all your clothes on."

He pulled his head back. "You're sure, Erika. If that happens ... well, you know."

"Matt, you just keep going. You wondered what I'd do on a first date. Me too, and I think I'm going to find out pretty quickly."

She felt around till she had his hands, then stood up, putting them on the waistband of the lacy panties she was still wearing. She slid them down her legs, along with the panties, then kicked them aside.

"Does that answer your question?" she asked, a husky sound to her voice she'd never heard before. Matt stood beside her and hastily stripped, his clothes littering the floor around them. It was too dark to see what she wanted to see as she pushed him back into the chair, straddling his legs once more. Her mind was working. If Matt was hesitant, she didn't have to be, even if she didn't know quite what she was doing. She and Alison had watched porn together a couple of times.

She took a step backward and dropped to her knees. Her hands pressed against Matt's knees until he spread them. As she slid between them, he moaned, causing her heart to pound. Anxious now, her hand searched and found his erection, instinctively squeezing and gently stroking — more almost anguished moans from Matt.

Her head moved forward, her lips kissed the velvety softness of the throbbing head.

"Oh fuck," Matt gasped.

Slowly she pressed forward, her lips surrounding it, then sliding down, savoring every crease and vein, sending heat waves through her body. She pressed further and felt Matt's hands holding her head, his hips thrusting forward on the chair. She felt more of his cock slipping through her lips. She wondered how much more there was but wasn't going to stop till she found out. More and more until she felt it bump against her throat ... she choked ever so slightly and Matt's hands pushed her back. Relentlessly, resisting his touch, she pressed forward until it bumped again, resisting the urge to gag, pushing more, feeling the head move into her throat ... and her nose bury itself in his pubes.

She withdrew just a little, then bottomed again. Once more, the same. Matt's groans were getting louder. She pulled back until only the head was in her mouth, then bottomed once more.

"Fuck ... fuck ... fuck," he gasped.

Her head was bobbing up and down now, loving every second of what was happening to Matt. It was beyond her dreams and imaginings ... she savored each bump against her throat.

"Gonna come," she heard. "Gonna come," he repeated and she released him just in time to receive a stream of warm, milky liquid on her forehead, then another on her nose, more in her hair and on her eyes, the last dripping across her lips.

She felt like she might explode. She tried to open her eyes, but couldn't see. She searched and found the still twitching erection and surrounded it one last time.

Matt was fumbling and she quickly felt something wiping her face, carefully clearing her eyes, rubbing her hair. She opened her eyes and saw the alarmed look on his face. Holding his eyes, she leaned forward, using her tongue to lift his now drooping cock to her mouth, taking it all in one more time.

"Now Dr. Matt, get that look off your face. Poor Erika just had the most wonderful experience of her life."

Matt stared at her as a smile broadened on his face. "You have no idea about wonderful experiences," he said, chuckling. "But you're about to."

He pushed her backward and she collapsed on the floor, watching him move forward to hover over her.

"I told you that you were gorgeous once before." His eyes slowly traversed her body from head to foot. "You are the most beautiful creature God ever created, even in the dark, and you're here with me. I'm not sure that I deserve you, but before you say a thing ... well, don't say anything."

"I'm saying, shut up and — "

His mouth against hers interrupted whatever it was that she was going to say. He didn't care what it was, he knew what he was going to do.

The kissing started with her face, her eyes, her nose, then to her throat. Her breasts were covered with kisses, the nipples receiving special attention. Down across her stomach to her navel. All places she'd never been kissed before. Her body was gently writhing with each of his touches, her chest rising and falling with her breathing, her legs beginning to spread as his head drew closer to that special place. His tongue traced a path across her belly, leaving a trail that glistened in the faint light from the window.

She felt him touch her muff and heard herself moan. His hands were gently pulling at her labia, spreading them, revealing the very wet pinkness hiding there. His tongue was quickly at work, up and down that pinkness, probing and finally finding its way into that tight opening, exploring its sweetly pungent slickness. She knew what was going to happen, thought she was ready for it, but when Matt's tongue flicked at her clit, she nearly shouted, her body jerking from the shock. That seemed to spur him on as the flicking and then the sucking continued and her body twisted and jerked, rising and falling with each of his touches. She lost track of everything, except that feeling between her legs that was spreading through her body.

She wasn't sure how much more she could stand, and Matt wasn't slowing down. She could feel the pressure building inside her. Her toes curled, every muscle was tensing, tighter and tighter into a tiny ball, and then it all released and she was floating, fluttering, spasming, her breath coming in grunts as her legs locked against Matt's head.

"Stop, stop, please," she finally moaned. She relaxed her legs and opened her eyes to see him gazing at her.

"You getting cold yet," he asked with a smile.

"Are you kidding me?" She could see the light sheen of perspiration on her body ... and on his.

Matt stood up. "Be right back," he said.

Awkwardly, Erika stood up too, stepping close to the front window knowing that no one on the outside could see her. as if there might be someone out there. The wind had stopped blowing and now there was just heavy snow falling, quietly and peacefully covering everything within her sight.

Matt was back, dragging a down comforter behind him and holding a damp cloth in his hand.. He dropped the comforter and then swung the couch around so it faced the big front window.

"Sit down," he said. When she did, he carefully cleaned her face and hair with the cloth. Then he crunched in beside her, covering them both with the comforter. She nestled her head against his chest.

"So, how's the first date going?" he chuckled.

Erika kissed his chest. "Not what I was expecting."

"You mean the whole thing or just, well, yeah ..."

"Exactly," she answered as her hand found its way to his now very limp cock.

"Oh shit," he said. "In the drawer beside my bed are condoms. Should I go get one now or are they where they need to be?"

She began to work on that cock, sliding under the comforter and letting her mouth surround it once again.

"Don't you move, promise?" he said, desperately trying to free himself from her tenacious hold on his growing erection. There was a popping sound.

"Okay, but hurry," she panted, pulling the cover around her as he ran to the bedroom. She heard the patter of his bare feet as he ran back and climbed under the cover with her.

She pulled the edge of the comforter down, so their heads were free. He was looking at her face in the cool white glow from the window. As she watched his eyes looking at hers, a warmth coursed through her like none that she had felt before.

"Erika," he said softly. "When I do my surgery, I study long and hard before each case. The X-rays, the lab work, the test results, all those things that are important to be sure that what I do will be exactly right. Then, I perform the surgery, as carefully as I possibly can, remembering everything that I'd studied and planned." He took a deep breath. "And then when I'm finished, I worry over what I might have done differently to make it even better; what had I missed that I shouldn't have missed?

"I had a spare evening last Monday, wanted some good food ... and I went to Winebrenner's like I've done quite a few times before. I love the food ... and the service." He smiled. "On Monday, something happened. Since then I think that every second I wasn't planning and researching a surgery or actually operating, I was planning and thinking about something else, someone else. Sometimes in surgery, particularly emergency surgery, something happens that you aren't expecting and how you react tells how things will turn out. Something happened tonight, something unexpected." He turned to look out the window. "I reacted, and can't help but wonder how it will turn out."

"Matt," she said, taking hold of his cock that had wilted slightly during his speech, "way more than me you know some things don't turn out right. You told me that before. All I can say is, right now, at this very second, I'm the happiest twenty-year-old in the world. And, all I want right now is to make you the happiest twenty-eight-year-old in the world. That's all there is. I think your reaction tonight was perfect. When I drove into your garage tonight and the door closed behind me, I knew my life was going to change, and in a way I wanted it to change. Believe me, it has, and unless I miss my guess, it's going to change even more in the next few minutes."

With her hand moving the entire time she was speaking, Matt was very ready, his half-closed eyes and labored breathing sending her that message. She wondered if he'd been able to concentrate on what she'd been saying. The amazing surgeon that all the girls wanted was here with her and completely under her power.

Holding up the little foil packet he said, almost drowsily, "I can't believe I'm about to have sex with the most beautiful woman in the world." He quickly undid the foil, put his hands under the covers, pushing her arm momentarily aside, and was ready.

Not needing any more encouragement, she lay back on the couch, extending her arms to him and welcoming him with a tongue-laced, full-mouthed kiss that had her gasping for breath when she finally released him. Her hand went between them, guiding him to where they both wanted him to be. He was looking at her intently as he began to press his hips forward, she matching his every movement, forcing him deeper and deeper inside of her. When he finally stopped, she didn't, pressing her hips against him almost fiercely as she sought to force him inside of her as deeply as was possible.

His grunt said what she wanted to hear. Matt buried his face against her neck, his body locked against her. Slowly he withdrew, then back against her once more. A larger withdrawal and a hard push. Her body reacted and she reached out and tossed the cover aside. She wanted to see him as well as feel him. And she was feeling him as he was moving faster and faster and the burning feeling inside of her was growing, she could barely breathe. Her moaning sounds were mixing with his and she could feel his lips against her neck, pulling on her skin.

"Erika, Erika Erika," he was groaning as her body began to tremble, her muscles tensing and she was floating, weightless, then plunging down, spasming over and over as she barely sensed Matt pulsing inside of her, his teeth digging into her neck with one last final moan. Erika's arms were squeezing him, holding him against her, cherishing every instant of what had happened and was still happening. They stayed that way for long minutes.

"I'm sorry," he said finally, looking her in the eye.

"Sorry?" she questioned. Matt continually puzzled her.

"Your neck," he said simply.

She felt her neck, a tiny unevenness under her fingers.

"I believe the medical term for it is 'hickey,'" he said apologetically.

"I've never had one." She paused. "I hope the make-up covers it," she giggled.

Matt seemed strangely quiet after she said that. Another puzzle.

After the pause had stretched into long seconds she said, "Let it go. What?"

"About that," he said.

She knew what the "that" was. She guessed where he might be going since she'd gone there herself, but hadn't found an answer.

"Let me make it simple," he finally said. "Will you go to work for me?"

As Erika was processing what he had said, the lights came on. They both burst out laughing as they were both very naked, sitting right in front of the big window. At midnight during a blizzard, no one was likely to be out walking along the street, but still. They were quickly covered and Erika needed to answer his question.

"I don't know, Matt. I don't want you just giving me money, almost for doing nothing."

He laughed. "Erika, first of all, it would be a hell of a lot cheaper than me going to the club so often."

She knew that was true, depending on what he paid her. Also, being topless at the club was hard enough but how hard would it be if she was dating Matt. Too hard. And that answered the question.

"And secondly, no one in my office does nothing, not even you."

"Okay," she said, actually excited at the prospect.

"In two weeks, one of the nurses is leaving. They do nursing, but lots of paperwork and busy work as well. You can do all the non-nursing things for now, plus you'll have tutors all around you.

The power was on and they were snowed in.

"You ready to head to bed ... to get warm?" he asked, chuckling one more time.

"To get warm?"

"You're full of rhetorical questions, aren't you?"