The Reluctant Sissy

Story Info
After years of begging, wifey turns her sissy husband out.
2.9k words
4.58
20.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sisskabob
Sisskabob
13 Followers

After reading a story about a wife's night out with her sissy cross dressing husband, my blood alcohol level gave me the courage to send my wife a version of my own.

My obsession with my kinky addictions are never far from my thoughts.

Lately however, as I tried something new to tame my needs and bond with my wife through a sexually charged power exchange, something unexpected came over me.

Through the practice of guided meditation, I came to the understanding that I am enough and wonderfully made. That I am capable of loving myself just as I am. A lesson my loving wife has been trying to teach me for years.

It has been my internal on again, off again battle with myself that, I'm ok, that has confused not only myself, but her as well. How can she possibly understand and give me the love and support that my sexual identity craves and needs if I can't resolve my own acceptance of who and what I am? She and I both know there are some proclivities that I fantasize about that have zero appeal for her. I also know in some circumstances, her reluctance has probably saved me from myself and lasting effected friendships.

That being said, I have found my voice and am trying again to inform and invite my bride to be my sexual soulmate.

I had no idea what challenges and real life limits would be discovered the day my Mrs. stepped up to the plate.

After morning coffee, I was sent to the store for a breakfast ingredient. Not uncommon for our daily routine. This particular morning breakfast was to be a delicious smoothie.

She planned a day of personal pampering full hair removal and nail salon visit for a colorful polish I had to pick for myself. It was obvious the ladies in the salon were laughing and talking about me in their native language.

A lite sushi lunch next, then home.

Sissy clothes had been picked and layed out by her for my evening surprise.

She applied a wig and make up to me which was completely out of character for her and I was not allowed to see myself.

I was then informed I had better use the bathroom because our driver was soon to arrive.

My sissy clothes are totally visible to anyone who takes a second look.

Our first stop was to a big Hollywood sex toy shop.

I was given a shopping list and made to seek assistance from an employee of Her choice.

To my utter shame and embarrassment we run into one of her ex's and his lady friend.

The Lady friend waisted no time becoming the dominate and easily began topping me.

Once in the parking lot of the sex toy store, the ex parted ways with us and I learned we were headed to a local bar in boys town.

Once settled in the bar the Domme begins to quiz me with my brides thankful permission.

With each drink, the questions are more embarrassing for me to answer. The first time I hesitate to answer, my bride calls me out and I'm told to remove my jacket, making it impossible not to notice the bra and corset underneath my shirt.

More embarrassing questions and the Domme has included nearby people in on the fun.

The Domme follows me to the bathroom and comes in right behind me. She instructs me to unbutton my shirt and kneel facing the door.

She sets a timer and unlocks the door.

She then tells me if anyone enters the bathroom before the timer sounds, I'm to make eye contact and slowly open my mouth as I tip my head back a little bit. I have no idea how long she set the timer for or if anyone from our group is guarding the door.

While out of my mind with fear, the Domme taunts and teases me about being a little sissy cocksucker and how she will force me to be really really good at it for all her friends.

It was the longest 3 minutes of my life. My heart stopped as the door opened. "How is my lil sissy faggot doing in here?" Laughed my bride.

The tab was paid and we were off to our next stop. On the way there, I was told to remove my shirt shoes and pants.

The Domme pulled out a small duffle and pulled out a tight little sissy dress and fuck me shoes. "But first",she laughed "Let's feed that hungry little pussy!"

Out of the duffle came a butt plug and bottle of lube.

The outfit matched my fishnets and garters perfectly. No more hiding now in my hot pink ensemble. Soon my bride was touching up my hot lips and makeup.

We pulled up curbside to a fetish club and the ladies got out right in front. I was told to stay in the car. I was driven down the street before I could get out and had to walk back to the club in my sissy outfit. I could see the ladies laughing and pointing as I walked the street. As I got closer, I saw them enter the club without me. I got to the entrance, the door man let me in and said come on in "Priscilla" it's ladies night no charge for you. "Your wife said to go find her."

I was alone and had to search for my bride.

I had been instructed in the car to be polite and keep my head up when in the club. I didn't know at the time I was going to be wandering around the club by myself and I was to stop and speak to anyone who engaged with me first.

At some point, I felt someone grab my arm. "Stand still" came the Domme's voice as she blindfolded me. Next came my collar and my beautiful bride's voice as she put on my collar and leash. It felt like I was paraded around the club. I was touched, pinched and slapped on my ass. I could tell by the sound I was led into a smaller space. Soon I was strapped down to some kind of bench on my stomach. I still couldn't see anything but I felt hands. Hands all over me. I was spanked. I was paddled. I felt the crop thudding on my ass and shoulders.

" Are you ready?" asked the Domme, it's time to show us just how much of a little sissy whore you are". I felt my dress being pulled up to reveal my plugged pussy. Someone played with the plug. Pushing, pulling and twisting it. A voice next to my ear whispered "clinch for me faggot." I felt a gentle but firm pressure as the plug was slowly removed. My pussy felt so warm as it regained its shape. After a moment of rest, I felt a cool sensation as the lube poured down my crack. I was probed with what felt like two fingers. I guessed the Domme was not done with my sissy pussy as my hole was massaged and lubed. Then came the pressure against my rosebud. This one felt a bit larger. She was opening me up, training my pussy. After she had gently worked the bigger plug to its base, my wife's voice was in my ear. "How are you doing my love? Are you enjoying your special day? Do you need anything?"

I felt her put a straw in my mouth and told me to drink. The water was cold and felt so good in my dry mouth. "Ok, make me proud. Everybody is watching. Don't embarrass me", she whispered.

I felt her place her hand on my lower back and rub me there. "Good job my little sissy gurl" she said. The sound of buckles and sliding leather was near my left ear. I could hear other voices now as well. Were they always there and I just didn't hear them as deep into sub space as I was? I felt a finger brush my face as it adjusted some of my wig on my face. Then two hands on my face. My chin was pulled down just as I felt the strap on invade my mouth. The moment she began to fuck my face, the larger butt plug came to life.

The vibrations startled my bound body. She laughed as she began my lesson on how to be a cock sucker.

I could feel the temperature of the room heat up as more people crowded in to watch. " No teeth! Use your tongue. That's it, flick the tip. Good gurl, lick under the shaft Priscilla," the Domme instructed. "Relax your throat " I heard my bride say. I almost came right then and there. My wife didn't leave the room, she was right there with me. Encouraging me and supporting me as this incredible evening she planed. She kept me guessing and loving every moment.

With less and less gag reflex, the Domme rewarded me with a break and pulled her strap on out of my mouth. I felt the straw placed in my mouth and gladly had more cool water. "Thank you my love," I said softy. "How ya doing?" She whispered in my ear. " I'm so happy" I said nearly in tears. "Thank you so much. I'm good and happy you did this for me." "You are so welcome my little sissy slut" I could hear the smile in her voice. "Ok, choose A,B or C?" she asked.

One of the games we play when a choice needs to be made, but with an unknown result.

"B" was my answer. " mmmm excellent choice Priscilla." she replied. "Just remember, you asked for this" she said in a tone that scared me a bit.

So delicious, the fear that washed over me.

"Let's see how thankful you are in a 30 minutes" she laughed.

The pressure returned to my sissy pussy. Pushing, pulling and twisting. When the vibration stopped, I couldn't help but whimper. Laughing, "What a hungry little butt slut you are Priscilla." said the Domme. "Don't you fret little one, I think your pussy is all warmed up and stretched out for my cock. Ask me nicely sissy. Beg for my girl cock to fuck your tight lil pussy in front of all these nice people." the Domme commanded.

"Please Mistress, please push your powerful girl cock into my tight lil pussy." I stammered. " Try again sissy gurl. Not everyone can hear you beg me to take the last fragments of your pathetic masculinity." She projected.

"Mistress please I beg you." In a loader voice. "Please Mistress, please show all these guests how to fuck a sissy's tight pussy, my tight pussy" I corrected. " I'm begging you to take me now. PLEASE" I pleaded. "I need you cock in me Mistress. I'm desperate for you to fuck my pussy here and now in front of my beautiful wife. Please, I'm begging you to show her how I need to be treated by a strong woman. Please show everyone here who I am. Let them see. Please let them see. I'm begging you Mistress." I said with every bit of air I had. "Wow, so pathetic and desperate for my girl cock." She laughed.

"Oops! You fucked up didn't you?" Chided the Domme. It sounded like you were begging me. You should have been begging your wife!"

Some fuck around and find out laughter ran through the crowd.

"I'm sorry, she is absolutely correct, it's your choice. Please can Mistress fuck me with her strap on here and now in front of all these people? May I please perform for you in this way? This day has been one of the best of my life and it's all because of you. You heard me and saw how much I needed this. Thank you" I begged. "Do you honestly think after all this, you are not getting butt fucked in front of all the people you can't even see? " lol "It's happening. You're about to take her cock deep in you pussy and I'm going watch. So wiggle that ass for everybody and put on a good show for me sissy gurl" my bride said as she laughed.

I was so light headed all of the sudden. I had been holding my breath and didn't even realize it.

"Thank you, thank you" I panted.

No sooner were the words out of my mouth, I felt the lube running down my pussy. I was so turned on and so scared. The rush of sub space had me in an out of body experience as I tried to imagine my surroundings and who was watching. "Why don't you do the honors and guide me into your sissy husband's cock hungry pussy. The Domme suggested.

"Great idea" my bride confirmed.

I was shaking uncontrollably at this point.

Touchdown! My bride teased me with the head of the strap on. She circled my hungry hungry hip hole.

Sliding up my crease then back down

again. Passing over my opening, I felt my bride push into me. My breath caught and I nearly came from the emotional milestone we had just achieved together. "Good gurl, take it all, make me proud", came my brides voice.

I have never known such bliss as that moment, her words of encouragement. I may have been crying, so overwhelmed with pure joy at know my bride did all this to turn this fantasy into a fantastic reality we will always have together.

"Yesssss", i hissed as the Domme worked her shaft all the way in. I felt her silicone balls push up against me. I had taken it all. She pressed into me. I now knew the feeling of being filled. It's a moment in time I have fantasized about for decades and it has finally happened. My bride placed her hand on my ass and caressed me as the Domme began to fuck my pussy in earnest.

The greatest feeling being connected with her and feeling her acceptance and celebration of this moment.

The Domme found her rhythm and grabbed my hips. "Come on sissy, dont make her do all the work, ride her, fuck her cock" my bride said as her hand slide up my back.

She leaned over me and whispered

"You chose the letter B if I'm not mistaken. Should I tell you what you picked or do you want it to be a surprise?" Her giggle sounded of crystal wind chimes as I did my best to continue to contribute to my public deflowering.

She went on to tease me even more

"If you had picked the letter C, she would have fucked your pussy until you came, but you didn't pick C. Now if you would have picked the letter A, there would be a second strap on fucking your face right now, but you didn't pick A did you Priscilla? Mmmmmm so you, my special lil sissy gurl, picked the letter B. I bet it will be your favorite." she cooed "Does your pussy feel good?"

"Yes, so good, thank you"

The Letter B is the only letter that means you have to make one more choice. I'm going to lift your blindfold up for as long as it takes for you to decide, but once lift the blindfold up, that big lady cock will begin to slowly pull out. If you don't decide before she is all the way out, she will not push her cock back in your pussy. Do you understand you need to make your decision as fast as you can or it game over. You have to choose. No questions, you will figure it out.

Are you ready sissy? Act fast."

I felt my blindfold starting to lift. Light started to hit my blurry vision. Nothing is in focus as I feel the strap on start to slide out. About the time my eyes start to adjust, my bride says "You are out of time, choose 1, 2 or 3. My eyes register three real cocks directly in front of my face. I bare down on the strap on, trying to prevent it from pulling out as I am forced to select a real man's member. The blind fold comes back down and I'm out of time. "3" I exclaim. As the strap on pops out. "Did he make it?" My bride asks the Domme. "It couldn't have been closer" she replied as she plunged her cock back into me all the way to the balls. "Aw... you did it. Good job Priscilla" she said with glee. Now open your mouth bb. You're going to make this real man come in your mouth. Put on a good show and make me proud. You're my real sissy faggot now. If you can make him come in under five minutes, you will earn another one to suck on and so on until your faggot belly is full or you miss the five minute mark. And I'll be right here watching. Do you want me to describe the men as you suck them off or would you prefer to never know and wonder who fucked your manhood away? "Please no" I whimpered. Good job faggot now start sucking these nice men's cocks. Let's get you off this bench and on your knees. Extra points if you can Jack off other men onto your face while getting your mouth fucked. Open up my sissy faggot, I want to place the first one in your mouth.

Sisskabob
Sisskabob
13 Followers