The Reluctant Slave

Story Info
Young woman decides between obeying her mother or boyfriend.
9.7k words
4.07
29k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm Erin, I've always been a little taller than most other girls, by the time I was fourteen I was as tall as I am now, standing five foot eight inches. I was terribly thin back then and everyone made fun of the tall skinny girl with jet black hair and pale as snow skin with the haunting green eyes. I'm still self-conscious about my height around other women, but most guys are taller than me, and I don't often wear heels because it makes me that much taller and then some guys are intimidated by that. I didn't date much in high school, I was still really lanky with not much meat on my bones and most guys just weren't that attracted to me. I think my face is pretty, and my emerald green eyes catch men's glances, but I only dated a few guys and one seriously, he was nerd, but he treated me like a queen. Unfortunately, he was only an inch taller than me and if I wore anything other than flats I looked a little taller and he hated that. He tried wearing lifts in his shoes but they were uncomfortable.

I lost my virginity in the back of Jeremy's car one night just after I turned eighteen. I know, that's pretty late but when you look like a tall skinny goth, even though you're not trying to, the prospects aren't good. Jeremy was his typical nerd self and didn't know how to put on the condom and I didn't even come close to an orgasm. I didn't find out what that was until college. Yes, I know, my parents were pretty strict and I was afraid of disappointing them so I was quite the recluse until after I turned eighteen and my body started to change again. I had grown tall so young and then stopped, yet my pubic hair was thin and sparse. After eighteen my breasts (barely A cups) had started to grow and my hips started to spread and suddenly boys other than Jeremy started to notice me. By the time I graduated high school I was a C cup and my ass had bubbled out a bit. I went from being an outcast to getting asked out a lot. I went out a few times and politely turned them down when they asked for sex, though I did let a couple of them into my bra after a few dates.

By the time I went off to college in the fall I was a full D cup and seemingly still growing. With all new clothes and a bubble butt to match, I was fighting them off with a stick at college. Every guy taller than me wanted in my pants as soon as possible. My sparse pubic hair was a full grown black bush to match my thick black hair. I started trimming it to keep if from tickling my clit and labia, the thick hairs would sometimes curl into me at the most inopportune times. I eventually just shaved it all off and kept it that way, thinking of getting depilated at some point just so I didn't have to deal with it nearly every day. If I didn't shave everyday it got itchy and would sometimes catch in my panties. I don't know why it grows so fast but it's like a man's beard in my panties. In college I would shave a second time before a date and finally had my first orgasm when one of the football players fucked me with his huge cock. As soon as he got in my pants he dumped me and I cried like a child while my roommate tried to console me.

The next day my roommate, Ashley, talked to me about guys, since I had no real experience. I found out that most guys just want to dip their wick and then split. She said their philosophy is 'hit it and quit it', which made me cry again but she continued and asked if I had enjoyed fucking him. I nodded and told her I had my first orgasm and she looked shocked.

"You don't masturbate, honey?" Ashley asked.

"No, my parents are strict and religious and you're not supposed to have sex before marriage. I think it's pretty old fashioned, but while I was at home I tried not to have sex, although I did have sex once with my high school boyfriend," I said, showing her some pictures of him and me together.

"Oh my, you were a skinny thing back then, huh?" Ashley noted to which I just nodded and sniffled. "Well you sure have filled out since then, when was this taken?" Ashley asked.

"About five months ago," I answered as I blew my nose and wiped my tears.

"Woah, late bloomer, but girl, you are hot now, wow!" Ashley commented. "I would kill for a body like yours," she added, flipping her auburn hair and trying to push out her B cups. Ashley was a bit pear shaped and had nice hips and ass, but her breasts were somewhat small. She had a pretty heart shaped face with blue eyes and that beautiful hair, so she had plenty of men chasing her, but when we would go out together, I got all the attention with my big boobs and butt.

"Thanks," I accepted the compliment sheepishly.

"What you need is a vibrator and some porn. Have you ever watched porn before?"

"No."

"Wow, not even a little bit?"

"I've looked at a few pictures and read a few stories, but I've never sat down and watched a porn video."

"What kind of stories did you read?"

"Um, mostly damsel in distress stuff, but -- "

"But what?"

"There's one story I've read dozens of times and I thought it was another one of those damsel in distress story, but in this one it's really a kidnap and forced to be his slave story. It gets me all hot and bothered, but I've never, you know, rubbed myself down there other than to wash and shave."

"You shave your pussy?"

"Yeah, it gets really hairy and bushy, sometimes the thick hairs curl into my clitoris or labia and start to give me feelings, so I just shave it every day."

"Well, let's get my laptop and see if we can find some porn and then order you a vibrator, you seriously need some relief girl," Ashley stated getting up off the couch and going into her bedroom, coming back with her laptop and searching the net, looking for porn. She selected a video on a free site of a young woman being kidnapped and trained to be a sex slave for her Master and we watched it together. At first I was reluctant and tried to turn away, but Ashley kept putting it closer until it was right in front of me and after just a few minutes I couldn't look away, I was mesmerized by what I saw. By the end of the video the young woman was begging the man who kidnapped her to fuck her and let her suck him. I hadn't even touched myself but I was leaking my juices into my shorts.

"Woah, somebody's excited," Ashley smiled sniffing the air and smelling my excretions.

"Yes," I panted as Ashley dashed into her room and returned with her vibrator, an average looking pink rubber penis with a kind of mini one on one side near the bottom, which I found out was to stimulate my clit. Ashley started pulling down my shorts and panties. "Stop, no, what are you doing?" I protested.

"Helping you get off," Ashley smirked.

"But, can't I do this by myself?"

"Sure, have you ever used a vibrator before?"

"No."

"See, you need my help to show you the first time, then you can do it for yourself after this."

"Are you a lesbian?"

"No, but I can be a little bi."

"What does that mean?"

"Bi-sexual, it means I like both men and women, especially women like you with big tits, I'm so jealous."

"Oh god."

"It's alright, I'm not going to take advantage of you unless you want me to."

"No, I like guys, not girls, ugh, that's just wrong."

"OK, now you just slide this into your pussy -- "

"Pussy?"

"Vagina," Ashley replied and started forcing the head of the pink penis into my slit. I was so lubricated it slid right in and she gave a soft whistle at how wet I was. She settled the mini penis part right on my clit and turned on the vibration. I don't know what setting she used but I was so close and I closed my eyes and pretended I was the girl in the video, I came in less than a minute. I came so hard, I gushed my juices all over the couch. It took several shots of Febreze to get the smell out of the sofa and it smelled like sex in our apartment for a week. Ashley smiled up at me and we went online, ordering one for me in blue with her credit card. I paid her cash for it out of the money my parents sent me each month for toiletries and other assorted sundries. I've used it often to relieve tension, it's much safer than trying to meet the right guy and I retreated to my bedroom and masturbated to porn most of the year.

In the spring Ashley talked me into going out more, she said I needed to get some social skills and I didn't have to have sex if I didn't want to. I acquiesced and went out to parties and clubs with her, keeping my alcohol consumption to a minimum and would often have to drive Ashley home or take her car home when she got lucky. I scored a few times but mostly just tried to smile and be pleasant, wearing my conservative clothes my mother had bought for me, though my body had continued to grow and I was now an E cup and my breasts and bubble butt threatened to bust out of most of my clothes. The guys loved it and wanted to see more but I turned most of them down.

Ashley and I had planned to be roommates again my sophomore year but she had some financial trouble and had to drop out, returning to her old job at the supermarket down the street from her house. Little did I know I would suffer the same fate at the semester break, unable to return for the rest of my sophomore year, my dad lost his job and we had to use the money he saved for my college to keep the house and pay for utilities and food. I had never really worked and had no idea what to do. I saw a sign in front of the steakhouse that said they were looking for a waiter/waitress and I applied. Having no experience I didn't expect to get the job but the manager's eyes lit up when he saw me and he hired me on the spot, saying that with my college grades and my looks I would be very popular and get good tips.

I learned the job quickly, it's really a matter of memory and pleasantries, of course it didn't hurt that my manager had ordered my tops and skirts seemingly a size too small. When you have a figure like I have, men fawn all over you and give you great tips. I guess if you have a bad memory you wouldn't do well, but I set up little triggers to help me remember things and before I knew it I was the most asked for waitress in the place, out pacing Katie who had been their number one for quite some time. She seemed angry about it but remained friendly, at least outwardly. This is where I met Trent. He was a brand new accounting manager and came in to celebrate by himself when he got the job. I teasingly asked him where his hot girlfriend was and he said he didn't have one and asked me if I'd like the job.

Trent is tall, six foot five and well-built, if a bit husky, he played football to get himself through college, he was a defensive lineman. Dark brown hair and expressive brown eyes, big broad shoulders and muscular chest, I nearly swooned when he gave me his card and told me to call him. I gave him the best service and waited to call him until the next day. We went out that weekend and he was the perfect gentleman, taking me to the most expensive restaurant in town and fawning all over me. He was the most handsome man I had ever dated. He ordered for me, the menu was in French, and I thought I was in love. We talked until after midnight and when he brought me home my mother flipped out because I was out so late. I told her all we did was talk and ran up to my room, locking the door and crying. I flopped down on the bed, angry that my mother had ruined my perfect night.

Trent and I continued to date and I fell in love. He was everything I ever wanted in a man, big and strong, handsome, kind and considerate and always taking charge. His cock was huge and I loved riding him or being forced into submission under him, it was amazing and he gave me more orgasms than I ever thought possible. He had a great job and was making more than enough money for me to either go to the local community college, or stay home if I liked. I said I would be happy to do whatever he wanted.

Enter my bitch of a mother, the unhappiest person I know. She is a control freak of the highest order and I can't stand when she asserts herself into a situation that she has no business in. Trent said he loved me and wanted to marry me, but he had to ask my father. My father and I are close, he's a kind, loving and wonderful man, I knew he could see how happy Trent made me and would gladly give him permission to marry me. Trent took us all out to dinner at the steakhouse where I worked and they gave us the best table. Trent was his usual charming self and ordered my dinner for me because he knows what I want and I thought my mother was going to pop a gasket or something.

"I need to go to the rest room, don't you Erin?" My mother said, and I nodded, knowing that meant she wanted me to go with her. We headed into the ladies room and she nearly hit the roof.

"Who does this guy think he is, ordering your dinner? And why did you let him? You have a mouth, you're intelligent, why didn't you tell him you can order for yourself? I don't like this guy one bit, he's taking advantage of my sweet innocent baby and I won't have it!" My mother ranted.

"I'm sorry Mom, I just love him so much -- ," I started.

"So much you just let him walk all over you?" Mom said.

"No Mother, it's not like that," I responded.

"It's not, well it sure looks like it to me. And what did he mean about letting you stay home and not work? You're an intelligent woman, you should finish your degree and get your own career."

"Yes Mother, he said I could do that if I wanted, but I don't need to."

"What do you mean you don't need to? What if something happened like what happened to your father? Then you'd be up a creek just like we are. I hate that I'm dependent on him, I wish I had finished my degree and been able to work a good job."

"Oh Mom, come on, it's not that bad. Dad said he was able to pay off the house and still have money left over. He'll get another job."

"Sure, but you don't understand how much it sucks being dependent on another person for your survival."

"I think it would be wonderful."

"You need to have your head examined. I guess it's true what they say, 'love is blind', can't you see he's trying to control you, make you into his submissive little housewife. Is that what you want? I don't think so."

"I -- I don't know Mom, I hadn't really thought about it that way."

"Well, you should, now let's get back to the table before they decide what to name your children," my mother huffed and threw open the door as I followed her back to the table. My father and Trent seemed to be getting along wonderfully, smiling and laughing, enjoying each other's company. As soon as we arrived at the table and Dad saw my mother's face he clammed up and his cheery expression fell. The men let us back into the booth and we sat and ate in near silence other than the occasional comment about the food and ordering dessert. My parents left as soon as dessert was finished and left Trent to pay the bill. He shrugged and paid, then turned to me.

"What the hell happened?" Trent asked.

"My mother, she can ruin anything once she gets a bee in her bonnet about something," I answered. "Do you really want to turn me into your submissive little housewife?" I asked.

"That would be great, but I offered to pay for your college if you want to go back."

"Yes, but I wouldn't be able to go back to State if we got married, and I can't afford to go now that my Dad lost his job."

"What does he do?"

"He was the plant Manager for twenty years down at Barker Plastics, but they closed the plant four months ago, that's why I'm not in school now."

"Oh, sorry to hear that, but glad you're here and I we got to meet and date. Your father gave me permission to marry you before you came back from the bathroom, but I don't think your mother approves and apparently you've changed your mind too."

"I'm sorry Trent, I love you, but I'm not sure about this yet. Let's take some time off and I'll let you know."

"So that's how it's going to be?"

"I'm afraid so," I said sadly, wondering why I'm jeopardizing the best thing that's ever happened to me. Trent drove me home and kissed me at the door like always, but there wasn't any passion in it like there had been since that first night. I knew why, but I didn't know what to do about it. I'm an independent woman, I can speak for myself, can't I? But I rushed up to my room in my new high heels and flopped down on my bed, crying into my pillow.

I continued to work at the steakhouse and one night a couple came in that I'd seen before and was curious about, but they always asked for Katie. They were young and looked to be in love, but the woman had what looked like a slave collar around her neck. Since Katie was off that night the manager sent me to take care of them and I approached their table warily, I couldn't put my finger on it, but something about them frightened me.

"Good evening, I'm Erin, I'll be your waitress tonight, can I start you off with something to drink?" I asked as I handed them their menus. They sat on the same side of the booth and I gasped when I read the inscription on the woman's collar: 'slave Kira' in one inch block letters and underneath in script, 'property of James McKinney'. Oh my god, is this real? Am I having a dream? I pinched myself discreetly and no, I was very awake and now sporting a red mark on the underside of my forearm. I totally missed what the young man said when he gave me the drink order. "I'm sorry Sir, I was a bit distracted by your lady's collar and I missed what you ordered to drink, could you please repeat it?"

"Kira is not a lady, she is my slave and I'll thank you to address her as such. I didn't order any drinks because I could tell you were obviously reading my slave's collar. I'd like a Pepsi and my slave will have a Mountain Dew," James said.

"Yes Sir, right away," I responded and rushed away from the table, afraid my heart was going to beat right out of my chest. Oh god, real slavery does exist! Get hold of yourself Erin. I took a few deep breaths and filled their drinks from the fountain, bringing them back to the table, still shaking like a leaf. I had trouble putting them down without spilling. I'm normally very steady handed and I knew I was ruining my chances of a good tip.

"Are you ready to order or do you need more time?" I asked.

"We're ready to order; I'll have the porterhouse rare and my slave would like the prime rib, also rare, baked potato for both with a side of green beans. We would also like the fried onion appetizer to start," James ordered.

"What, she can't order for herself?" I heard myself ask, my mother coming out of me.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm sorry Sir, that was uncalled for, please accept my apologies, I'm truly sorry," I said and turned to walk away.

"Come back here," James ordered authoritatively and I couldn't help myself, I turned back to the table.

"Yes Sir."

"That's Master to you, slave."

"I'm not a slave, you told me she was your slave and her collar says so, but I'm not a slave."

"That is true, but if you want to receive the nice tip I'm going to give you at the end of dinner, you'll call me Master and at least pretend to be my slave for the rest of our time here. If not, I'll call the manager over and I'm sure he can find me another waitress."

"Alright I'll do it," I agreed and hurried away from the table. What the hell did I just agree to? Does he know I have slave fantasies? How could he know that? I decide to ask when I bring them their appetizer as I put in their order and attend to my other tables but I'm distracted by this couple and their openness about being Master and slave. Plus, now I have to address him as 'Master' for the rest of the evening. Oh god, my panties are soaked, I smell like sex! In between tables I rush into the locker room and try to wipe my dripping crotch and dry my panties. I add a panty liner but it won't stick to the already sopping undergarment, so I just press it into my crotch and pull them up, holding it in place. I rush back out to grab their appetizer and bring it to their table.