The Reluctant Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is my slave still horny?" He asked as I blushed and nodded my head, not daring to look up at him. "Good girl," Master said and my horny cunt clenched even harder. What the hell, two little words and he's got you wrapped around his little finger? But it was true, I would do anything he asked to hear those words again. I had fantasized about being someone's kidnapped sex slave for over a year, and now that I had submitted to be Trent's slave, it was even better than I imagined. Could this be real? Can this work for us? I sure hope it can because I am beyond words with excitement! I thought to myself. He tugged on my leash and led me up out of the basement and into his bedroom, where we'd made love many times. The dynamic had changed, we were no longer lovers, I was slave and he was Master, but all seemed right with the world when he forced me face down onto the bed and plundered my still soaking slit, bringing me to three orgasms before he shot his load deep inside me again. I was exhausted and fell asleep after having had five orgasms already.

I woke still bound with Master playing with my big breasts, manipulating my nipples in ways he knew I loved. My pussy was already on fire! Will he pierce my nipples? The thought had popped into my head and my pussy clenched as hard as when he called me his good girl. Don't cum, don't cum, he's not inside you yet. Soon his fingers were in my dripping slit and I clamped down on his fingers, they felt so good. Then he did something he hadn't ever done before, he smeared my secretions around on my anus and slipped a finger inside. Whoa, what the hell, did that feel good? My cunt just clenched so I guess it must have. He continued to work more fingers into my ass as he pulled lubrication from my nearly gushing vagina and I almost came when he forced the head of his cock into me. Why are you holding back? He's inside of you isn't he? And I came, clenching and squeezing as Master forced his cock deeper into my intestines. By the time he was fully seated I was cumming again, I never knew that anal sex could be pleasurable and just assumed it would be something I would have to endure as a slave. Oh god, I'm addicted, yes Master, fuck me in my ass!

Trent started to ream my ass and I felt the pain, but I also felt the pleasure building inside again. He thrust in and out, gently at first but began to pick up speed, adding lubricant from my over active glands. Yes it hurt a bit but the pleasure and pride I felt at being able to take my Master's thick cock up my ass was driving me toward that precipice again. I don't know what caused me to look at the clock but I realized I had only been out for maybe half an hour. Trent had never been able to cum more than twice in an hour, but here we were, about to make it three times as I felt his cock expand and he tensed, shooting his seed deep inside my guts, triggering another incredible orgasm for me. Being my Master and me his slave had ratcheted up his drive and I thrilled that I had been the cause. Yes Master, I'm all yours, fuck me hard and often. Wow, eight times in one night, that had never happened either, and we'd only been at it for an hour!

Master collapsed onto me with his cock still buried in my ass. My arms hurt and I had difficulty breathing, but my huge tits were a blessing, they cushioned the effect and I was able to calm my breathing and get myself under control. He slipped out of me after a few minutes and plodded off into the bathroom to clean off his cock, returning with a warm damp cloth to clean me up.

"Do you need to use the toilet?" Trent asked and I nodded, my mouth still filled with the big gag. He almost didn't notice in the light from the bathroom, seeping out into the room and then remembered that I was gagged. He chuckled softly and went to his nightstand, grabbing a key and unlocking the ball gag, removing it and catching my drool with the cloth he had cleaned me with.

"Thank you Master," I said softly as I wriggled to the side of the bed and sat up, dropping my heels onto the floor and staggering a bit as I hurried into the bathroom, my arms still tightly bound behind me. I plopped down onto the toilet and released my urine as Trent came in and watched. He wiped me up and washed his hands before grabbing my leash and leading me back to the bed.

I hadn't noticed before, but when he turned on the light there was a chain attached to the metal frame of the bed and he removed the leash and locked my collar to the chain, I was locked to the bed. He didn't speak but released my elbows and I moaned in appreciation, my hands had nearly gone numb from the restriction and the blood flowed into them as I wiggled my fingers. He released the lock between my wrists and then removed the high heels, and I stretched my feet to work out the cramps from the arched position. They were going to take some getting used to. Me being rather tall, I hadn't seen the need to wear such shoes, but with such a tall Master, he wanted me to wear them and though I hadn't seen myself, I'm sure he liked the way they looked.

We settled into bed in our usual position, only I was now naked and chained to his bed. I couldn't run away, even if wanted to, which I didn't. We'd had the most amazing sex ever and I succumbed to sleep quickly. He woke me twice in the night to fuck me again and I came again and again, seeming to become ever more orgasmic with each time he used me. The switch had been flipped and I had become a wanton needy slave slut.

I woke the next morning to see the light streaming in around the window shades and thrilled that I had not dreamed it. I was now Master's slave and still chained to the bed. I noticed his morning erection and wondered if he had taken Viagra or some other performance enhancing drug. I dove under the covers and took his thick organ into my mouth. I hadn't sucked him off much, he hadn't asked, but I had practiced with my dildos at college. His was thicker and longer than anything I had at home, but I had been working on it and after several tries, I got him all the way down my throat, trying not to gag. He threw back the covers to look down at me and I met his gaze as I moaned around his cock, deep in my throat. Suddenly he grabbed the back of my head and held me down, mashing my nose into his pubic hair and he shot his load straight down my throat. He let me up as soon as he was done and I sputtered and gasped as I slid his cock out of my throat and mouth.

"That was amazing, slave, good girl," Master praised and I beamed and clenched, I wanted him inside me, but I just made him spend himself down my throat.

"Thank you Master," I said when I could finally talk. He forced me onto my back and attacked my pussy with his mouth. Oh yes, thank you Master! I thought, grateful that he cared about my needs as well. It didn't take long for me to explode in ecstasy, as I covered his face in my juices, I don't squirt but I gush quite a bit when I cum.

"We need to get that pussy depilated, wow, it's like male beard," he said and I could only nod in agreement, still coming down from my climax. He slipped off the bed and went into the bathroom to wash my secretions off his face and use the toilet. He came back and released me from the chain, attaching the leash and leading me into the bathroom. I used the toilet and wiped myself clean, the wrist cuffs still locked on but my hands were free. He had disappeared but returned with the key to the cuffs and removed them before herding me into the shower. We had showered together before but this was different. He zip tied my wrists together and attached them to hook I hadn't noticed before and he washed me thoroughly, using my body wash and shampoo I had left there for when I stayed overnight. It was heavenly as he tweaked my nipples and played with my overheated sex, I was a dripping mess by the time he dried me off.

"Damn, it's like a faucet down here," Master joked as he tried to dry my lubricious pussy.

"Yes Master, you've activated the launch sequence, there's no going back, I'm now your horny slave slut, please use me often." I requested.

"I plan to slave, I certainly plan to," he grinned and gave my bubble butt a playful slap and I clenched again. Oh god, this living life as a sex slave may be harder than I thought. I'm surely going to get in trouble for cumming without permission.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a month since I submitted to be my Master's slave. My mother disowned me and will not return my calls or texts. My father expressed his disappointment but will speak to me when my mother is not around. My Master took me to a special secret genetics place and I was injected with a serum that caused me to have alopecia below my eyes. I no longer have to shave my body and it is so smooth, my Master and I both love it. My original collar has been replaced with a new permanent titanium collar that reads: 'slave Erin' in beautiful script and below in smaller block letters 'property of Trent Thompson'. My Master has pierced my nipples and clit and often uses these to control me in devious yet delicious ways.

Last week we went to dinner with Master James and his slave Kira. Master James hired my Master to work for him and he is allowed to bring me to work. I was so excited at the prospect that I nearly came. I get to see a lot more of the lovely Kira and I'm becoming more than fond of her, she's so hot.

Today my Master gave me some deep throat training, he seems to love that more and more. I was bound on my knees under his desk with his cock in my mouth and my collar chained to his waist so that I could not pull off of his cock. I had to deep throat him at least five times each hour and make him cum at least twice before lunch. Oh god, I came the second time he spurted down my throat, I'm so horny all the time! My Master was pleased and called me his good girl and I nearly came again.

My Master asked me to marry him but I turned him down. I told him that my collar binds me to him more fully than marriage ever could. I love him and want to be with him always. My Master accepted this and warned me that as a slave I had no rights to anything and I would be treated as such. I heartily agreed and thrill each time he uses me to satiate his ever growing need. I found out that he did not take Viagra but has gone to taking natural supplements to enhance his endurance and girth. I can attest that whatever he is taking has worked because he now fucks me harder and longer than ever and his length and thickness are greater than ever. He truly has turned me into a horny needy sex slave who lives only to please her Master.