The Reluctant Virgin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she returned she unbuckled him and helped him over to the bed where she cuddle him. Every nerve in his body was on fire. She kissed him gently and stroked his hair.

'Did you enjoy that darling?' she whispered.

Pete looked up at her and nodded, a tiny smile forming at his lips.

Audrey laid back and she too smiled.

'We've got him.' she thought.

Pete subconsciously ran his hands over Audrey's tight satin basque,

'Do you like my basque Peter?'

Pete said he thought it was extremely sexy.

'Oh good, I have lots of very sexy outfits that my late husband bought me. I have a PVC dress and mini skirt, lots of latex outfits and some leather skirts.'

Pete could only imagine what she would look like dressed in some of those.

As they cuddled Audrey could feel his cock return to life.

'Well well Peter. I think you are ready for some more fun.'

She laid back on the bed.

'Come and make love to this old lady!'

Pete looked at her and thought even though she was older than his mother she was still a beautiful and vibrant woman.

Pete crawled between her outstretched thighs and eased his cock into her tight wet pussy. He fucked her slowly at first then harder until he was pounding into her.

Audrey felt her first orgasm approach and she screamed with pleasure as it flowed over her. Pete kept on fucking her causing her to cum again.

Now she had wrapped her long stocking clad legs around him and was urging him on with the heels of her shoes digging into his arse.

'Oh Peter you really are a good boy. Our other friend Celia is going to absolutely love you.'

'Celia? Grunted Pete as he continued to fuck her.

'Oh God,' groaned Audrey as she tried to talk and concentrate on being well and truly fucked.

'Yes.'

'Celia.'

'She likes to.'

'Oh fuck!'

'pee on boys first before she fucks them!'

Pete groaned and emptied his balls deep into Audrey.

'Hmmm, I think you might like that idea young man!'

12