The Reluctant Virgin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie laughed. 'Oh there's a story!

Bill, the neighbour, came knocking one day and asked to borrow a couple of eggs. I'd seen him before, having a coffee with my mother in the kitchen a few of times, so I asked him in and said I would get him some.

As I turned to get them I heard him swear then as I turned he was on his hands and knees on the floor.

I asked him what the problem was and he said his contact lens had fallen out so I got down to help him look for it. Next thing he grabbed hold of me and tried to kiss me. I pulled my face away and that's when Mum came home to see him on top of me with him kissing my neck.

Mum went ballistic calling us both names and ordering him out of the house.

It really turned nasty so I went to my Dad's for a couple of weeks.

Apparently Bill went over to Mum's a few days ago and apologised then told her the truth.

Funny thing was he never even wore glasses never mind contact lens but more than that my Mum had been knocking him off for nearly two months. That's why she went mad and blamed me.'

Pete didn't know whether to laugh at how Debbie told the story or cry with relief.

'Look Pete, I'm no virgin but probably all the stories you've heard about me are pure lies. Anyhow, what about you? Have you been with many girls?

Pete blushed thinking of her mother, Audrey and now Celia. He quickly tried to change the subject.

'Nah, not really. What about you?' he said with a cheeky grin.

'Me? Girls? Well there was a couple at school I suppose. Oh and there was my teacher!'

'Your teacher?' gasped Pete.

'Yeah she was the PE teacher and asked me to stay after class one night to help put the equipment away. She got me in the store room and started to kiss me. I was so shocked but not as shocked as when she slipped her hand down my shorts and well, you know.'

She glanced at Pete who was staring at his drink trying to take it all in.

'Then she told me to go to her house the next morning which was a Saturday. When I got there her girlfriend was home as well. They took me up to their bedroom and both abused me all morning!'

Pete just sat still.

Until he noticed out of the corner of his eye Debbie's body heaving up and down.

As he looked at her she burst out laughing.

'Oh Pete, you really are precious. Of course I didn't do anything with my teacher. You are so easy to wind up!'

Pete could see the funny side of it but still felt slightly annoyed at the wind up.

Debbie looked into his eyes, took his face in both of her hands and kissed him sweetly on the lips.

Pete then saw the funny side and laughed.

That changed everything. They had another drink and chatted like old friends.

On their way home Debbie asked Pete what he was doing the next day.

'Er... I've got nothing planned,' he lied. He was supposed to be meeting Paul to go to the gym but he would cancel to see Debbie again.

'Oh good. You can come shopping with me then,' she told him,

Pete groaned and Debbie giggled.

The next day Pete called around to Debbie's house. She was ready and as she came out of the house Pete couldn't help but admire how gorgeous she looked again. This time she had on tight cream shorts, a light blue t-shirt and light blue sandals. Her large bag was also cream.

Pete wolf whistled and Debbie dug him on his arm. He hadn't really noticed yesterday what a great figure she actually had. He knew she had large breasts but now saw her slim waist and cute bum. She was about five feet four inches tall with most of that coming from her long legs. She was just under four inches shorter than Pete.

They arrived in town and went into several boutiques without Debbie buying anything then they stopped for a coffee before resuming their shopping.

'Oh no. We're not going in there are we?' Pete asked as they stopped outside of Victoria's Secrets.

'Come on, don't be shy. I bet you've seen women in sexy underwear before.' she said.

Pete blushed remembering his last dalliance with Miss Harrison. He grabbed Debbie's hand and hurried through the door before anyone could see them.

Debbie loved the fact that Pete actually went in with her even though he was embarrassed to be in there.

She teased him rotten holding up skimpy silk panties and bras and asking him if he thought she would look good in them.

Pete just hoped he wouldn't get an erection.

Debbie bought a very nice pink silk bra and pantie set.

'Now, what do you fancy for dinner tonight?' she asked Pete.

Pete was floored, he thought they were just going shopping.

They popped into a supermarket and Debbie bought some mince and said she would make a Spag Bol. Pete bought a bottle of red wine to go with it.

Pete went home to shower and change while Debbie prepared dinner.

'And where are you going to all dressed up and smelling of aftershave?' his mother asked teasingly.

'Oh just out.' replied Pete.

'I don't think it is just out. Come on tell me...or else.' she jokingly threatened him.

Pete sighed, he knew it was no good lying to his mother so he told her.

'Ahh, Debbie is such a nice girl. I've met her a few times when I've been with Celia over to Barbara's house for coffee. She's totally gorgeous too. What does she see in a numpty like you anyway? she asked cheekily.

'Oh ha ha, anyhow I'd better go. I don't want to let the gorgeous girl down. I'm sure she'll dump me soon anyway.' he replied tartly.

'Oh hunny I doubt she will. I've always thought you were cute!' and with that she kissed her son on the cheek.

'Sheesh,' thought Pete, 'What's got into all these middle aged women, are they all boy mad?'

When Pete arrived back at Debbie's house he was really impressed. The kitchen table was set and littered with candles, plus her iPod was playing a selection of romantic music.

Debbie didn't disappoint either as she had changed into a white peasant blouse and flowing long dark blue skirt.

'Well look at you!' she said as Pete walked over to kiss her. Mr Cool is here!' she giggled.

Pete was wearing a pair of beige chinos, a dark blue polo shirt and loafers without socks.

'Very Miami Vice.' she chuckled.

'Oh has ha!' replied Pete getting used to her sense of humour now.

'Sit down. Dinner's nearly ready.'Debbie told him.

The food was great and the bottle of Merlot complemented it. They chatted over the meal and shared the washing up afterwards.

Later they moved to the lounge where they sat on the sofa and watched Notting Hill. They laughed at Hugh Grant's antics and Debbie cried at the happy ending. They cuddled all throughout the film.

When it was time to go Debbie asked Pete if they could see each other again. Pete was elated and said yes immediately.

'Tomorrow?' asked Debbie.

'Sure.' replied Pete.

The next morning Pete walked into the kitchen to grab a coffee and saw his Dad and Mum eating breakfast.

'Do you want some breakfast?' his Mum asked.

'No thanks Mum, I'm still full from last night.' he replied.

'Oh yes. How did it go?' she asked.

Pete was non-committal and just said 'good.'

'Seeing her again?' his mother questioned.

'This morning.' came the reply.

'Hey, why don't you invite her over for Sunday Dinner. You don't mind do you dear?

'No I don't mind. As long as I can get my golf in,' his dad replied.

'Ok, that's settled it. Same time as usual, don't be late!'

When Pete told Debbie she was so excited.

'Your Mum is great. She is so gorgeous too. I've seen her a few times when she's been with the teacher woman to visit my Mum.'

Luckily they were walking in the park and not facing each other or she would have seen him blush.

'Mmmm I wish your Mum was my PE teacher,' she said and waited for a response from Pete who just sighed. He wasn't going to fall for it again.

Dinner went well and both of Pete's parents thought she was totally gorgeous and such a lovely girl.

It seemed from then on they were an item.

On Tuesday they were sitting in Debbie's mother's house watching tv and sharing a bottle of wine. Pete thought Debbie was very quiet and edgy. He hoped nothing was wrong.

'Pete...'

Pete kept quiet. He didn't know what she was going to say and in truth he didn't want to know.

'Pete..I...oh shit!'

She jumped off the sofa, grabbed his hand and almost dragged him to her bedroom.

Kissing him passionately she whipped off his t-shirt and shorts before slipping out of her sundress. She was wearing her new silky pink outfit. Pete was already hard.

Soon they were on her bed snogging and fondling each other.

Pete decided to take the lead. He kissed her now naked body all the way down from her neck to over her breasts taking in each nipple sucking and gently biting then causing her to moan.

He kissed over her flat stomach to her thighs and gently kissed the insides of each one. Then he made his way up to her perfectly manicured pussy. By now Debbie was really moaning.

Pete knew what to do as he'd had a lot of practice over the last five weeks. He licked along her pussy lips with long and hard strokes before slipping his tongue into her sweet tasting pussy. By the time he got to her clit she was groaning and clutching at the duvet beneath her.

'Oh fuck Pete. That is so good. Oh God. I'm cumming. I'm fucking cumming.'

Debbie grabbed his head and pulled his face tight onto her pussy and with a wail her orgasm flooded over her.

When she finally let go of him she collapsed back onto the bed exhausted.

'I don't know why you're so tired. I did all the work!' Pete said cheekily getting his own back for a change.

'You'll be doing a lot more work when I get my breath back,' she retorted.

Pete crept between her thighs and eased his rampant cock inch by inch into her slick pussy. Then he used all his experience to give her orgasm after orgasm until he finally pulled out and came all over her stomach.

Panting she said, 'I'm not going to ask where you learned that from as I don't want to know but I'm definitely going on the pill after that as we'll be doing it a lot more often!'

The next day they met up again. Debbie told him she was going away on Friday to visit her mother in London to talk to her and her boyfriend about what was going to happen after the house was sold. They both went quiet knowing that they may never see each other again when it finally was sold.

That night they made love and even though they both fully enjoyed it they were both very sullen.

Suddenly Debbie looked at Pete and told him she loved him.

Pete was speechless with happiness. Debbie looked at him wondering if she'd said the wrong thing.

'I...I...I'm so happy.' he stuttered. 'I think I've loved you from the moment I met you at the bus stop,' he said.

They hugged, Debbie cried and Pete had to bite his lip to stop himself sobbing too.

Pete stayed the night and walked Debbie to the bus stop the following morning to go into town to catch the train to London.

She told him she would see him on Wednesday but would ring every day.

As he was walking home he received a text. Thinking it was from Debbie he quickly pulled out his phone to read it.

His heart dropped when he saw it was from Miss Harrison telling him to be at her house at two o'clock that afternoon.

Pete was in conflict as he walked over to Celia's place.

With a heavy heart he knocked on the door. It opened so he walked in to hear it close behind him. There stood Miss Harrison wearing a black satin girdle holding up black silk stockings and shiny black heels.

'Come along sweetie. I'm so fucking horny.' she said taking him by the wrist and leading him upstairs.

In the bedroom she undressed him and pushed him on the bed before climbing on to join him.

She started to kiss him, taking his semi hard cock and began to stroke it.

'Oh I see you're going to need a bit of help today, young man,' she stated as she moved back in for another passionate kiss.

'No!' he shouted as he rolled away from her and sat up on the edge of the bed.

'No sorry. I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry. I just can't!'

Celia looked at him, puzzled.

Pete explained all about Debbie and how they felt about each other and Celia just listened then smiled when he had finished.

'We knew that this would happen one day but we thought it might be when you were away at Uni. Look I totally understand and she's a lovely girl,' before adding cheekily 'Lucky little bitch.'

Celia laughed, Pete smiled and shook his head.

After he'd gone Celia thought about someone who would need his services and she doubted he would feel so guilty.

The weekend dragged for Pete. He spent his time staying in his room or going out with Paul.

On Monday when he returned home from the gym he was surprised to see his mother dressed as if she was going out somewhere. She was wearing a light blue wrap around silk dress, nylons and heels with full make-up on. Her bright red lips matched her manicured nails.

'What's up Mum? Are you going out?

'Look hunny I need to talk to you, please, let's go to the lounge.'

They both sat on the large sofa and faced each other, Pete wondering what was wrong.

'I'm thinking of leaving your father!'

The bombshell hit Pete who could only mutter a 'why?'

'Oh Pete, you know what he's like. He's never here. Always working away.

He's gone today until Friday.

When he's here he's always out playing golf or something.

Look at me! Do you think I'm desirable? I need someone in my life to find me desirable darling. The nearest I get to a compliment is from Paul. I know he fancies me as he practically drools every time he's over here.'

'But what about me?' asked Pete selfishly

'You'll be going away to Uni in two weeks time so it won't be too bad. I'll still see you.'

No, please Mum you can't. There must be some way you can stay.'

Well. There might be Peter!' she said as she undid the belt on her dress and pulled it open to reveal a black silk balcony bra, a black silk suspender belt holding up her shiny black silk stockings. She wasn't wearing panties and Pete gasped as he could see his mother's cleanly shaved pussy.

'Isn't this how it always starts. Peter?'

Pete dropped to his knees in a trance as he crawled between his mother's thighs.

'Good boy. Be good to Mummy and make me cum darling.'

Pete gulped and leaned in to her fresh clean pussy. He went through his full repertoire of licking, sucking and nibbling until him mother groaned, her body stiffened and she came hard on his face.

'Oh baby. That was so good. Now for round two I think!'

She led Pete upstairs to her bedroom where she took off her dress and Pete took off his clothes.

'Nice cock Pete,' she said with a grin. 'Why don't you show me what you can do with it?'

Pete certainly did and it wasn't long before his mother had her stocking clad legs wrapped around his back having orgasm after orgasm.

She rode him and Pete gazed at her naked big tits as they heaved in front of his eyes then he came a second time. The final time was all over her arse while he was fucking her doggy style.

'Wow', she said. 'Looks like I'll be sticking around a lot longer.'

Pete and his mum cuddled each other in a post coital haze.

Pete thought it was weird he didn't feel guilty. After all he loved his mother.

Debbie and Pete spent the next two weeks together as much as possible, except when he was servicing his mother.

The day came for him to leave and his mother drove Pete and Debbie up to Corpus Christi College in Oxford where he was to take his degree in Psychology, Philosophy and Linguistics with all his clothes and books.

By the time they had found his room on campus and unpacked everything it was getting rather late.

They found a nice little pub that did good food and eventually Pete said goodbye to his mother and his forlorn girlfriend.

As Julia and Debbie negotiated leaving the City Centre Julia said, 'Look it's getting late. Do you fancy staying over tonight? I'm sure there will be a Travel Lodge or something coming up soon.'

A desolate Debbie just said, 'yeah sure.'

They pulled into the car park of a Premier Inn and went up to the desk at reception. Unfortunately because of the influx of new starters at the universities in the city there was only one double bedroom left.

'Look I could drive and see if I can find another hotel further along the road.' said Julia.

'No. You're tired and I'm sure it will be fine.'

They went up to the room, applied some make up and headed down to the bar.

Guys looked at them but they just didn't want to know. The person that they both wanted was away from them until Christmas.

They talked about Pete subduedly over a couple of drinks each then decided to get some sleep so they could be back on the road early the next morning.

As they didn't have anything with them they decided just to sleep in their panties.

They settled down with their backs to each other and waited for sleep to take them.

Julia just laid there thinking about what she would do without her son then she heard faint sobs coming from Debbie.

She turned over and laid a hand on her shoulder.

'Don't cry Debbie. It will be OK I promise.'

Debbie continued to sob, bereft at losing Pete to Uni and worried he would meet someone else.

Julia leaned over more, her large naked breasts pushing into Debbie's equally naked back.

Julia kissed her on the top of her head.

Debbie turned over to face her boyfriends mother, her face was stained with tears.

'I miss him so much,' she looked into Julia's eyes whose heart melted for the young lady.

Julia leaned forward and lightly kissed her on the lips.

'We both do.' she said as she went to kiss Debbie again.

Julia was shocked when Debbie put a hand behind her head and pulled her in for a ;ong passionate kiss. Julia seemed to give in to it.

Suddenly Julia was on her back with Debbie leaning on her, their breasts mashing each others as they kissed passionately again.

Debbie slowly ran her hands over the older woman's body, feeling her breasts, pinching her nipples and slipping her hand into Julia's panties.

Julia gasped but opened her legs to give Debbie easier access.

'I want to make you cum. Hard!'

Julia could only groan as Debbie stroked her pussy lips.

Debbie started to kiss Julia's neck then her breasts, chewing on her nipples as she moved down her body.

Julia thought she would orgasm there and then but Debbie had better ideas. She pulled Julia's panties down past her knees then worked her lips down across her womanly stomach towards her crotch.

Julia needed this so much that she kicked of her panties and opened her legs even wider.

When Debbie's lips found their target Julia cried out loud.

'Oh God darling, eat me. Please eat me and make me cum.'

Debbie's talented mouth did just that as Julia screamed in ecstasy as she did indeed cum hard.

Julia couldn't stop kissing Debbie and thanking her enough.

'My turn now.' she said as she drew Debbie's panties down her thighs and off.

Julia soon had Debbie crying out in frenzy as she too came hard.

'Shall we go to sleep now darling?' Julia asked.

'God Julia, you just make me so horny I just want to fuck you!' replied Debbie.

She straddled Julia's thigh with hers so they could rub their slits together and they fucked until they both came again.

As they laid together cuddling Julia said that she thought they would both be a source of comfort to each other while Pete was away. Then they fell asleep.

Debbie used to pop over to see Julia whenever her her husband was away working and they frequently ended up in bed having hot passionate sex.

Pete on the other hand was hating university. He just didn't fit in. He didn't fit in with the sporty people such as the rugby teams or the rowing clubs, even the swimming team or running clubs held any desire for him.