The Reluctant Virgin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasn't interested in politics to a great extent and he wasn't into poetry or the arts really. He had a couple of mates he went to the Uni bar at weekends with but that was that. Even the girls blanked him in there.

He told Debbie how miserable he was and that he was thinking of giving up and coming home.

She went ballistic and told him if he did she would kill him for giving up such a great opportunity. She told him that she had a job interview with a firm of solicitors as a secretary but that wouldn't be enough to support both of them.

Pete felt warm inside that she was thinking of staying around and agreed to get his head down and work hard.

A week later she told him that she had got the job so would be looking for an apartment so she didn't have to go to London.

She then floored Pete by saying she had booked her train tickets to go up to Oxford the next Friday to stay with him for the weekend before she started work on the following Monday.

She duly arrived and Pete met her from the train and he thought she looked divine.

When they got to his room he wanted to jump on her immediately.

'Down tiger, there will be time for that later. Let me get dressed and take me down to the Student Union Bar so I can check out the competition,' she said with a smile.

She came back from the bathroom and all Pete could say was 'Oh fuck!'

She was wearing a pair of dark blue denim jeans that looked like they were spray painted on her. A white cotton peasant top that hung off both shoulders and was short enough to expose her perfectly flat stomach with a white strapless push up bra that showed off her breasts to perfection . Her hair was lush and fell past her shoulders and her make up was perfect. Her three inch heels made her legs look longer but still didn't make her as tall as Pete.

'We...we can't go to the bar with you looking like that,' cried Pete thinking of the grungy looking fashion that normally inhabits the place.

'Just try and stop me!' she said with a glint in her eyes.

When Pete and Debbie walked into the bar it was as if people stopped talking and turned towards them.

All the guys and most of the girls stared in lust as Debbie casually walked in holding hands with Pete.

Pete found them a table and as Debbie sat and waited while Pete fought his way to the bar.

Debbie was aware of the group of blokes staring and whispering to each other. Suddenly one of the testosterone fueled guys walked over to her table.

'Hi gorgeous. I've not seen you here before. Fancy joining us? We're going to hit the town later and you'll sure to have fun.'

What a creep thought Debbie. The toad knows I'm with Pete.

She beckoned him nearer and in a soft voice so no one could hear she said, 'Fuck off slime ball. I'm with my boyfriend!'

The guy jerked back and slunk off back to his mates who were laughing at him.

'What are they laughing at?' asked Pete as he brought the drinks back to their table.

'God knows. They seem a bunch of morons. Right darling I'm famished. Where can we go to eat. My treat, Mum gave me money to come up with. Now she has a rich older boyfriend money is no object.' and she leaned in and kissed Pete full on the lips in front of the who bar.

They both loved their weekend together. On Monday Debbie started her new job and Pete resumed his studies.

Pete thought things had changed a bit as more people said hello to him.

The following Friday when he went to the bar birth girls and guys said Hi.

On Sunday Debbie rang.

'Hi Pete. I've got some good news and some bad news followed by some more good news,'

Pete just shook his head and smiled inwardly.

'OK go ahead, I'm all ears.'

'Well, Mum's house has sold, that's the good news but I have to move out in six weeks so that's the bad news.'

She paused. Pete felt his heart drop thinking about her going to London to join her mother.

'Bu..but you said there was some more good news,' he said hopefully.

'Oh yeah, sorry. I forgot.' she lied.

Again she went quiet.

'Debbie please! Tell me what the other good news is before I go crazy.'

'Yeah, that! Your Mum has asked me if I'd like to move into one of their spare rooms!' she cried happily.

Pete didn't say a word he was trying to take it all in.

'Well?' asked Debbie impatiently.

'Wow, that is great news. Why didn't I think of it. We have a four bedroom house and we'll only need two. Just don't mess up my room before I get back at Christmas,' he replied giddily

They chatted for the next ten minutes about her moving in and that she would probably have to go London to see her mother on Boxing Day for a couple of nights but the rest of the time they would be together.

'Roll on the Christmas holidays.' Pete told her.

A couple of nights later Pete received a surprise call from his mother.

'Hello darling, how are you?'

Pete told his mother he was fine, working hard and looking forward to coming home.

'I believe Debbie has told you the news about her moving in?'

Pete said she had and that he was delighted at the news.

'She'll be company for me when your Dad's away working.'

Pete thought he detected something the way she said it but let it pass.

'You're going to be in demand when you come home for your Christmas break. Debbie will be working all day so I mustn't tire you out too much so you two can have your fun in the evenings.'

'Yep, roll on the Christmas holidays.' Pete thought.