The Reluctant Wife Pt. 01

Info
You've always dreamed of exposing your shy wife to others...
153 words
4.32
43.1k
16
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSWifey
KSWifey
1,187 Followers

You love your wife, but sadly, she just isn't as into sex and adventurous as you want to be with her. She doesn't get why what you two do together isn't enough and it's driven a wedge in your marriage, so much so that while you're away from her on business trips you end up cheating with other women. But when that hot redhead colleague of yours ends up in your hotel room, stroking your cock and pushes you to call your wife, that's when things finally push over the edge. You see, from your colleague, to her blonde best friend, it's amazing how sometimes it simply takes another woman or two to finally get a wife to do what you want her to do. But does your sweet wife truly know what you really desire and what is in store for her....? This is part 1 to a new erotic series...

--:--
--:--
1.0
KSWifey
KSWifey
KSWifey
1,187 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
PigVillePigVilleabout 1 month ago

Where is part 2 ?

allanleeshaallanleesha8 months ago

K.S Wifey, has such a Sexy voice, when i listen to her, i have to get my Throbbing 11 inch Black Cock Out and Cum So Hard Listening to her, i would Love to Thrust my Cock inside of her, until i explode, While Kissing her neck.

GashlasherGashlasherover 2 years ago

So looking forward to the follow up.

sjjazzsjjazzover 2 years ago

The story line is intriguing, although going from agreeing to be blindfolded to having sex with your husband, his “on the road” girlfriend, and who knows who else in front of 10 people you just met sounds like a sure fire way to make her spit the bit and head home right on the spot.

I also think your delivery needs some work. There are too many long empty pauses that interfere with the continuity of the story. Also, I am often not sure which female character is speaking. A few names in the dialog and some introductory verbiage before each conversation would help clarify things. Lastly your conversational style is much too coy and “wink wink”. You’re trying too hard to always sound like the coolest person in the room instead of just being the character. You use too many trendy buzz words like “yeah-uh!” when you want to emphasize something.

And one other thing, how about some actual sex scenes with some passionate moaning, and orgasmic screams?

Share this

Similar Stories

Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank A beautiful white wife experiences a large black cock.in Interracial Love
Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
More Stories