All Comments on 'The Reluctant Wife Pt. 01'

by KSWifey

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
sjjazzsjjazzover 2 years ago

The story line is intriguing, although going from agreeing to be blindfolded to having sex with your husband, his “on the road” girlfriend, and who knows who else in front of 10 people you just met sounds like a sure fire way to make her spit the bit and head home right on the spot.

I also think your delivery needs some work. There are too many long empty pauses that interfere with the continuity of the story. Also, I am often not sure which female character is speaking. A few names in the dialog and some introductory verbiage before each conversation would help clarify things. Lastly your conversational style is much too coy and “wink wink”. You’re trying too hard to always sound like the coolest person in the room instead of just being the character. You use too many trendy buzz words like “yeah-uh!” when you want to emphasize something.

And one other thing, how about some actual sex scenes with some passionate moaning, and orgasmic screams?

GashlasherGashlasherover 2 years ago

So looking forward to the follow up.

allanleeshaallanleesha8 months ago

K.S Wifey, has such a Sexy voice, when i listen to her, i have to get my Throbbing 11 inch Black Cock Out and Cum So Hard Listening to her, i would Love to Thrust my Cock inside of her, until i explode, While Kissing her neck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKSWifey@KSWifey
In an online world full of beautiful women, I am delighted that you found me and are taking the time to read my words – thank you! Who am I? I am an erotic amateur artist who enjoys bringing fantasy to life in vivid 4K HDR video, audio, and photography. I'm also a thirty-som...