The Remote-Controlled Vibrator

Story Info
Cynthia and Katie have fun with vibrators and lingerie.
5.3k words
4.7
7.7k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 03/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome! This is the second story in the second "Freya and Friends" series. I try to write stand-alone stories so this can be enjoyed as-is, but if you'd like to start at the beginning of this series, check out: I Will Love You Forever

If you'd like to begin with the first series, click here: The First Blowjob

Love, Frey

My Stories

๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’–

"Last night was fun," Katie said as she placed a small bowl of yogurt and a plate of fruit in front of Cynthia.

"The steak was delicious," Cynthia replied. "And I didn't overeat."

"I'm very proud of you. We want to save that for special occasions." Then Katie added, with a wry smile, "And somehow -- I don't know how -- Alex was able to keep his dirty man paws off of you."

"I'm sure it was hard!" Cynthia laughed. "Get it?"

Katie rolled her eyes. "I get it. You're a pig."

Cynthia gave her a smirk from across the table.

Katie nibbled on a strawberry and watched Cynthia eat. "You know," she started, almost wistfully, "we could trust someone like Alex."

With a spoon of yogurt halfway to her mouth, Cynthia stopped. "Huh?"

"I mean, for you to have sex with a guy."

"Katie!" Cynthia exclaimed. "You're a genius! I should fuck our best friend's husband practically on their honeymoon!"

Katie looked hurt. "You're mean. And a real jerk. I was just saying --"

"I know what you were saying, but I don't want to have sex with a guy!"

"You do."

"No. I love you, Katie."

Katie looked at Cynthia. "I know you love me. But this has nothing to do with love."

"Shut up." Cynthia said, hoping to close the subject.

"Oh, I love it when you talk down to me."

"Then shut up, bitch."

"That's definitely the way to make a woman feel special," Katie replied, but she smiled at Cynthia.

"Speaking of that, let's go for a ride today."

Katie looked at her warily. "Where?"

"You'll see! I decided how I wanted to spend my work bonus." Cynthia answered.

After breakfast, the girls went to the bedroom to get dressed.

"Uh-uh," Cynthia said when Katie pulled out a pair of shorts.

Cynthia rummaged through Katie's drawers and pulled out a long flowing skirt. "I want my woman to wear this today."

"Fine." Katie reached for a pair of panties and Cynthia pulled them out of her hand.

"Nope."

"Seriously?" Katie complained.

"Seriously," Cynthia told her. "We're both going 'bare beaver' today. It'll be fun."

Cynthia may be bold and brash, she may be loud and obnoxious, she may be a perverted pig, but she was almost always fun. After a life lived carefully and prudently, Katie was learning to allow herself to push her own comfort level and to follow Cynthia's lunacy. She knew that she was strong enough to handle most anything Cynthia could come up with, but more importantly, she had complete faith that Cynthia would never hurt her and that she would always be there to protect her. Katie was always safe with Cynthia. So, she shrugged and pulled the skirt up over her slim hips.

"Bra?" Katie asked.

"No bra for you." Then Cynthia shook her shoulders causing her massive mammaries to jiggle wildly and said, "But I kind of need one."

When they were both dressed, Cynthia looked at Katie. "You're beautiful."

Katie blushed. "I wish."

Cynthia gave her a quick hug. "One of these days, if I keep telling you how beautiful you are, you're going to finally believe it's true."

"I doubt it," Katie mumbled.

Cynthia ignored that comment. She didn't like it, but she was used to Katie's constant self-deprecation. "Come on, let's go."

After a fifteen minute ride, they arrived at their destination.

"And we're at the sex shop," Katie stated simply and looked at Cynthia. "Of course."

"Of course," Cynthia repeated and smiled.

They were inside the shop for less than two minutes when Cynthia suddenly bellowed, "What the fuck is this?"

Wide-eyed and mortified, Katie spun around and shushed her, then turned to the cashier who had disapprovingly looked up at them from his crossword puzzle. "Sorry!"

Katie walked over to Cynthia. "How come every time we go anywhere at all, I end up apologizing for you?"

"We're in a sex shop. I don't think anyone's offended by a swear word," Cynthia told her. "But check this out!"

They both looked at the wall display.

Almost in awe, Cynthia read the words on the package. "Remote-controlled vibrator."

Both girls stood there staring.

In the same tone of reverence, Cynthia said, "Katie, we need these in our lives." Then added, "and in our pussies."

Before Katie could even think of a response, Cynthia grabbed two of them off of their hooks and almost ran to the cashier. As Katie walked up next to her, she heard the cashier ask if they needed batteries.

"Of course!" Cynthia told him. "And you know what? You better double up on the batteries. We have a big day planned!" She draped an arm around Katie whose face was turning red. "We wouldn't want these things dying on us. Or in us! Right?" Katie was practically sweating because she was blushing so hard.

Back in the car, Cynthia ripped the first box open. "While I put the batteries in, you start fingering yourself to get ready."

"You're not putting that in me right now!"

"Oh, yes I am!" Cynthia told her. "And the other one in me! This will be a blast! Start juicing up that snatch or I'm pushing this thing into you dry."

Knowing that Cynthia almost always got her way -- and it actually did kind of sound like fun -- Katie started rubbing her clit while Cynthia put batteries into the first vibrator and controller.

Cynthia looked over at her. "You ready?"

Katie rolled her eyes.

"Great!" Cynthia said and reached over between Katie's legs. "Scoot forward and spread those luscious lips, baby!"

Cynthia swirled the small vibrator against Katie to coat it a bit, then wormed it into her. Cynthia watched as it pushed in and then as Katie's cunt swallowed it and closed up around the pink oval. The only thing left was the rubber coated antenna sticking out between her legs.

"It's small," Katie commented. "I can feel it in me, but barely."

Cynthia smiled, pushed a finger into her own pussy, and pressed the button on the remote control.

"Aahh!" Katie's legs slammed shut. "Oh!"

"Nice?"

Katie took a breath. "Yeah... I wasn't expecting that!"

"I think that's the point of it." Cynthia said. "You're just minding your own business and --" She pressed the button again.

"Oooo!" Katie moaned.

"Okay. Me!" Cynthia started tearing open the second unit. When she had the batteries in, she handed that vibrator's remote to Katie. Cynthia spread her legs as best she could in the driver's seat and started to work the vibrator into herself.

Katie pushed the button and Cynthia yelped. She looked over at Katie and scowled. "It's not even in yet."

"You're right!" Katie was grinning from ear-to-ear. "This is fun!"

With a quick push, Cynthia had the vibrator lodged in her twat. "Okay -- Whoa!" As Katie pushed the button again.

She grabbed the remote for Katie's vibrator off the dashboard of the car and said, "Fine! If that's how --" She bolted upright as Katie pressed the button yet again. "Aahhh!"

Cynthia held her thumb on the remote for Katie's and watched as Katie squirmed in her seat.

Katie pushed the button for Cynthia's vibrator and held it down.

"Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!" Cynthia moaned with her lips pressed tightly together.

Both girls were now engaged in a game of chicken to see who would relent first.

Katie, always the "easiest," came first and gushed fluids all over her skirt. When she did, she released the button on the remote. Cynthia gave Katie another couple of moments, then her thumb also came off the remote.

"Truce?" She asked Katie.

"Uh-huh! Uh-huh!" Katie gasped. "Truce."

When the girls calmed down a bit, Katie looked over at Cynthia with a twinkle in her eyes and gave her a super sexy smile. "This is really fun!"

"And it's going to get even more fun." Cynthia told her. "We're going to the mall!"

Astonished, Katie looked at her. "With these things in?"

"Yup! We're heading to the mall! Buckle up Katie-bear!" And she started the car.

"Uh..." Katie looked down between her legs. "We need to go home so I can change."

Cynthia looked over. "Whoops. Sorry."

While they drove back home, they discussed some ground rules for their game of "Zap," as Cynthia started to call it. The rules they agreed on were pretty simple. Basically, neither girl could zap the other at any time that it would be dangerous -- like while Cynthia's driving -- or extra embarrassing -- like holding the button for a long time while the other is talking to someone or anything like that. And, of course, they had their safe word, "nitrogen," as a fallback.

At their apartment, Katie ran in to change. She pulled the wet skirt off and threw it into the tub to deal with later. She stood in their bedroom in her shirt, sandals, and a pink antenna sticking out from between her legs. She thought for a minute and went back into the bathroom. She grabbed a few sanitary pads, then went back into the bedroom and put on a pair of panties with one of the pads inside. Katie pulled on one of Cynthia's skirts and wrapped a belt around her waist to hold it up. On the way out, she grabbed a shoulder bag and stuffed the extra pads inside.

When she got back into the car, Cynthia said, "What's with the bag?"

"I grabbed some pads."

Cynthia raised her eyebrows in admiration. "Smart thinking."

She started the car again, "Hey, did you get zapped while you were inside?"

"No...?"

"Hmm," Cynthia mused. "These things must have kind of a short range."

Katie pressed her button and Cynthia huffed out a lungful of air as she was zapped. "Well, we'll have to figure that out, then," Katie told her with a smirk.

"No more until we get to the mall!"

Katie pouted. "Fine!"

Wandering around the mall window shopping, the girls took turns zapping each other. After a little while, they decided to grab something to drink. Katie was holding the two drinks as Cynthia paid when she suddenly got zapped. She let out a tiny yelp and spilled some orange soda on herself. The cashier looked up, then he went back to counting out the change.

"I wasn't ready," Katie whispered to Cynthia.

"That's kind of the point, silly girl!"

Katie put the drinks down on the nearest table then turned and pointed her hand holding the small remote towards Cynthia. Cynthia saw her and tensed. But nothing happened. The girls stared at each other. Still nothing.

"I see." Cynthia nodded. "So, this is how you're gonna pla-aa-ay --" Katie zapped Cynthia.

They both smiled humorlessly at each other. "Fair enough," Cynthia said as she held the remote for Katie's vibrator out towards her. They both stood there for a while just staring at each other, neither one making the first move.

"So, it looks like we have a stand-off," Cynthia declared.

"It seems that we do."

"Okay. Truce?"

"Truce," Katie agreed and they both put the remotes back into their pockets.

Cynthia picked up the drinks and handed one to Katie. "Come on. Let's spend some money."

After walking around a little and finishing their sodas, Cynthia brought Katie to a lingerie store and as they stood outside it, Katie asked, "You're going to spend your bonus on underwear?"

"Lingerie."

"You're going to spend your bonus on sexy underwear?"

"Uh-huh."

"When did you decide that you were going to start wearing sexy underwear, Cynthia?"

"I didn't. I decided that you were going to start wearing sexy underwear!" Cynthia pressed the remote button and walked into the store, leaving Katie out in the mall with a vibrating pussy.

Katie caught up to Cynthia and in a hushed voice told her, "I'm not wearing any of this!"

"Yes, you are." Cynthia gave her a zap to punctuate the statement.

"Can I take this out?" Katie whispered.

Cynthia frowned and rolled her eyes. "Ugh. Sure."

Katie found a secluded corner and surreptitiously wiggled the vibrator out, wrapped it in a couple of tissues, shoved it in her bag, then wiped her hands with a moist towelette. She walked back to Cynthia and saw her talking with a saleswoman. Katie gave her a zap and watched Cynthia try not to squirm too much in front of this woman.

Katie smiled to herself while Cynthia gave her a withering look. "Katie, this is Annie. She's going to help doll you up."

"Hello, Katie," Annie said, then turned back to Cynthia. "You were right. She's adorable."

Annie looked Katie up and down. "Absolutely enchanting. And that face!"

Katie blushed uncontrollably.

"So, what were you girls looking for?" Annie asked the girls.

"I wasn't looking for anything," Katie stated.

"Yes. Your friend warned me about that. You're a little hesitant. And maybe a little headstrong." Annie looked her up and down. "But so cute!"

Katie blushed, again.

Annie took her hand. "Honey, you're a beautiful young woman. We're just going to show that beauty off a little."

Katie looked at the floor.

"Don't be afraid of your femininity, darling."

Katie looked at her. "I'm not afraid of my femininity."

"She's definitely afraid of her femininity," Cynthia chimed in.

To Katie, Annie continued, "You are a beautiful woman."

Katie blushed even harder, but didn't look away.

"Annie, you do whatever you think is best for my lovely Katie," Cynthia said.

Still holding Katie's hand, Annie gave her a secretive wink and then turned to Cynthia. "Oh, no! We're going to do what's best for you!"

Cynthia smiled. Katie could see the look of quickly gathering lust in her lover's eyes and this brought a smile to her own face. Katie gave Annie's hand a soft squeeze and told her, "Okay."

"Great!" Annie said. "Tell me a little about yourselves, so I'll know where to begin. How long have you been together?"

"Well, we've known each other our entire lives, but --"

"Oh!" Annie exclaimed, taking Cynthia's hand in her other hand. Now holding both girls' hands, she looked at them. "That is just breathtakingly lovely! You've known each other since you were babies and now you're together?"

"Since pre-school... But, yes," Katie answered.

"A true love story for the ages!" Annie declared.

"Well, I didn't even know I was gay until Katie told me that I was gay," Cynthia shrugged.

Annie laughed, then thought for a moment. "Okay. How's this?" She started. "You leave us alone for a bit. I'm sure Katie knows exactly what you would like, so leave everything to us. Can you give us about a half-hour?"

"Sure."

Annie gave Katie another small wink and leaned towards Cynthia until they were almost nose-to-nose. In a low, husky voice, Annie told her, "Trust me. It'll be worth it."

Cynthia was enchanted by Annie's clear blue eyes. She could smell an amazing mix of vanilla and rose on her breath. Cynthia inhaled the heat radiating from Annie's ruby lips and blinked. Annie placed two fingers lightly on the side of Cynthia's neck. In a whisper like the fluttering wings of an angel, Annie repeated, "It'll be worth it."

They stayed staring at each other for a moment, then Annie's fingertips slithered under Cynthia's chin and then they were gone.

"Give us a half-hour." Annie took a small step back and looked at Cynthia. "Alright?"

Rarely at a loss for words, Cynthia could only nod.

Katie watched this little interaction with her hand still in Annie's tender grip. Annie turned to her. "Let's try to find something that is even half as beautiful as you are." Katie blushed at the compliment as Annie steered her towards the back of the store.

Annie leaned close to Katie as they walked. "I hope you didn't mind me teasing your girlfriend a little." Katie could smell the vanilla and rose and was as spellbound as Cynthia had been. Annie continued, "I may be straight, but I know what gets a woman's engine going. She's going to be putty in your hands tonight!"

About forty minutes later, Annie and Katie came out of the dressing room. Cynthia was waiting for them. "How did it go?"

Katie slowly walked up to Cynthia, touched her arm, and said, "You'll find out tonight." Katie smiled and put her other hand out. "Now, give me your credit card."

Annie smiled to herself. Katie had done that exactly as they had talked about. She was an excellent student.

Katie followed Annie to the register while Cynthia remained where she stood, surprised at this new confidence that she had just seen in her girlfriend. Cynthia approved.

As they were leaving with their bags, they thanked Annie. Katie gave her a hug and Annie handed her a business card. Cynthia overheard her quietly say, "I wrote my number on the back. Call me tomorrow and let me know how everything went."

"I will," Katie responded as they walked back out into the mall.

"So, you and Annie got a few little secrets, Katie-bear?" Cynthia teased.

"Yup!" Katie reached into her bag and pulled out the remote control for Cynthia's vibrator.

"Don't bother," Cynthia said. "I took it out."

"Hmmpf!" Katie stuffed it back into her bag.

"We'll have some fun with them later. Let's grab something for dinner on the way home."

After dinner, Katie asked Cynthia to clear the table. "When that's done, put the new vibrator back in, leave the remote on my dresser, get undressed, and wait for me in bed. I need about twenty minutes," Katie explained. She saw that look of pure lust in Cynthia's eyes. She placed her hands on Cynthia's generous hips and planted a wet kiss on her lips. Just as Cynthia's tongue reached out to hers, Katie demurely pulled away.

Katie looked deep into Cynthia's eyes. "Table. Vibrator. Bed."

Cynthia couldn't help but smile and admire Katie's quiet assertiveness. She felt the tingles begin between her legs.

While Cynthia was in the kitchen quickly cleaning up, Katie lit five candles in the bedroom. Annie had told her no electric lights. Just the soft, flickering glow of candlelight. But a lot of it. That would give Cynthia plenty of light to see just how gorgeous Katie was. This statement thoroughly embarrassed the timorous Katie, but Annie had such a soothing and confident voice -- and she was so disarmingly beautiful -- that Katie had listened to her when she said how beautiful Katie was and had maybe even started to believe her. A little.

The most important thing that Katie needed to do, according to Annie, was to be confident. And if she couldn't be confident, then she needed to act confident. Annie told her that if Katie could do that, then everything else would take care of itself.

So, with the candles lit, Katie took a deep breath, gathered the bags containing all of the items that Annie had picked out for her, and locked herself in the bathroom.

Cynthia cleared the table in record time. She left the dirty dishes in the sink for later and practically ran to the bedroom. Stopping in the doorway, Cynthia was taken aback by all of the candles. 'Shit. Katie is really going all out,' she thought. She grabbed her new toy and ran back to the kitchen to give it a quick rinse in the sink, then back to the bedroom.

She hurriedly stripped, stuffed the vibrator into her drenched twat, then went to place the remote on the dresser and paused.

Cynthia thought about bringing it with her to bed so she could have a little fun while waiting, but almost immediately decided against that and placed it where Katie had requested. Cynthia could imagine how much effort Katie was putting into this evening and she wanted everything to go perfectly for her, so Cynthia did exactly as she had been asked and then got under the bed covers to wait.

12