The Remote-Controlled Vibrator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't have to wait very long.

Cynthia heard the bathroom door open and the click of heels in the hallway. 'Katie in heels?' she thought. As the clicking came closer, Cynthia could feel her heart pounding in her chest.

And then Katie was in the doorway and Cynthia's heart stopped.

For a moment, the world stopped turning.

Cynthia sat up in bed unable to believe what she was seeing.

"What the fuck?" Cynthia murmured, then repeated her question as a statement. "What the fuck."

Katie stood in the doorway simultaneously silhouetted against the ceiling light in the hallway behind her and illuminated by the warm glow from the bedroom full of candles before her. One arm upstretched with her hand along the doorframe. Annie had suggested that this would help elongate her slim but short torso. Katie had one hip tilted to the side giving more of an illusion of a waist and hips. But her willowy legs were what drew Cynthia's attention.

Katie was wearing high heels and her legs looked impossibly long for such a petite woman. And Cynthia was thinking of her as a woman. Katie started to -- "very slowly and VERY carefully" were Annie's urgent instructions on Katie's first foray into the world of walking in high heeled shoes -- walk towards the bed where Cynthia was sitting, slack jawed. Cynthia watched the rippled musculature of her thighs as she approached.

"Fuck," was all Cynthia could think to say.

Katie said nothing, again, per Annie's instructions.

Stopping at the foot of the bed, Katie displayed herself to Cynthia.

Without the brighter contrasting light from the hallway behind her, Cynthia could fully appreciate all that was on display before her.

"You shaved?" Cynthia asked, incredulously. Katie gave no answer, but none was needed. The smooth skin revealed by Katie's crotchless panties were enough. The wet inner lips peeking out seemed to quiver in the dancing candlelight.

"I think I just came," Cynthia stated. "Katie, the hairs on my arms are standing up."

Katie cocked one hip to the side and placed a hand delicately on it. With her other hand, she fluffed her hair. This caused exactly the reaction that was intended.

Cynthia tore her gaze from Katie's pussy and looked up at her face.

"You have makeup on?" Cynthia cried.

Katie just blinked. She had painstakingly applied the barest dusting of a light-diffusing powder, dark purple eyeshadow, and rich and creamy lipstick called "Glittering Plum." Annie had assured Katie that all of this purple would look spectacular against her dark hair and olive complexion. And judging by Cynthia's face, Annie was right. Katie had to clench her jaw to keep from smiling at her practically drooling girlfriend. Another tip from Annie -- "as pretty as your smile is, do not smile." Clench your teeth, purse your lips, bite on the tip of your tongue -- whatever you have to do -- but do not smile.

Cynthia's focus widened and she took in Katie's entire ensemble.

Her body was sparsely covered in dark purple pieces that looked almost black in the twinkling light. Katie's small breasts were lifted up and out by the half cup pushup bra. It was an "open nipple" type bra because Annie had told her that she absolutely had to show off her pierced nipples. Katie watched Cynthia's eyes as she admired how the tiny piercings sparkled.

Once again, Annie was right.

Finishing off the look, was a matching purple lace garter belt to help give the illusion of a waist with the straps clipped to a pair of thigh high stockings covered with tiny shining hearts.

"Katie..." Cynthia trailed off.

Still clenching her jaw, Katie turned and slowly and carefully walked to the dresser. Cynthia's attention was glued to Katie's ass as she picked up the vibrator's remote and gave the button a short press. She heard Cynthia's low moan behind her and allowed herself a little smile.

Once she was able to return her face back to expressionless, she turned to look at Cynthia.

"You're a hunter and she's your prey," Annie had told her. "Tease her, tempt her, and then pounce when she least expects it."

Katie started to walk back towards the bed. Cynthia could not take her eyes off of this beauty before her. She had never been more awestruck.

Katie pushed the button to zap Cynthia and Cynthia gasped.

One more step. One more zap.

Two more steps and Katie was back at the foot of the bed. She curled a finger indicating for Cynthia to come to her and then pushed the button on the remote and held it. She watched as Cynthia crawled on her hands and knees towards her, moaning and squirming, with her mammoth tits swaying beneath her.

Katie could feel a warm drip of liquid running down the inside of her own thigh.

When Cynthia reached the end of the bed, still on her hands and knees, Katie bent down and kissed her. As their lips slipped over each other, Cynthia could taste lipstick and a faint hint of vanilla and rose petals. Still pressing the remote's button, Katie used her free hand and reached under Cynthia and started pulling on one of her nipples.

On her hands and knees, her pussy vibrating uncontrollably, a sensitive nipple being tweaked and pulled, and intensely kissing the most enchanting woman she had ever known, Cynthia came within moments.

She came so hard that her arms felt weak and her head swam. Her groans of aching passion were muffled inside Katie's mouth. Mercifully, Katie released the button. She stood up and looked down at her prey, weakened, but not defeated. Yet.

Panting, Cynthia looked up at Katie. She looked up at the purple lipstick smeared across her girlfriend's lips somehow making Katie look even sexier. Trashy, but an incredibly sexy trashiness.

Katie tenderly lifted Cynthia's head up, then helped her pull her legs forward and over the edge of the bed. Cynthia was now sitting up just about eye level to Katie's perfectly pierced nipples. Taking a step back, Katie carefully pulled her shoes off. Then unclasped the stockings and slowly slid them down her smooth legs and kicked them aside.

She walked back up to Cynthia and bent down. Cynthia could smell the vanilla and rose on her breath and thought of Annie from the lingerie store. Katie placed a hand on the flat of Cynthia's chest just below her neck, and with a quick but delicate push, Cynthia was on her back.

Katie straddled Cynthia's chunky thighs, then climbed onto the bed astride Cynthia's ample hips. She could feel Katie's hot and dripping pussy against her own. On her knees, Katie shuffled up Cynthia's torso smearing a trail of pussy juice that Cynthia could feel first red hot and then cooling in the evening air. Katie stopped just below Cynthia's chest.

Her eyes pierced into Cynthia's with an intensity that Cynthia has never seen from her before. Katie could feel Cynthia's heart beating against her pussy. Still silent, Katie stared at Cynthia and tried her best to conjure up a sexy, smoldering look. She must have succeeded, because Cynthia took a deep breath, let out a soft moan, and closed her eyes.

And that's when Katie pounced.

Before Cynthia could even take another breath, her mouth was sealed shut by Katie's bald pussy. Sucking air in through her nose, Cynthia did her best to eat Katie out, but it really seemed that Katie was just using her face to grind against. And Cynthia was fine with that. She reached down on either side of her hips, grabbed Katie's ankles, and just hung on for the ride.

It was a short ride.

Katie hunched over and Cynthia felt the familiar warmth pour into her mouth and down her cheeks and then it was over. Looking down her nose at Katie's smooth pussy, she noticed her tiny clit just barely protruding beyond her lips. Cynthia let go of one of Katie's ankles and gave her "love button" a little flick. Katie giggled and looked down at the half of Cynthia's face that she could see.

She swung her leg over and off of Cynthia's face and curled up next to her.

She placed a hand on one of Cynthia's breasts and spoke for the first time in almost an hour. "Did you like what Annie picked out?"

"Yes. You looked beautiful."

"You know what?" Katie paused and Cynthia let her take her time continuing. One of Katie's fingers was lazily circling Cynthia's nipple. "I felt beautiful."

"You are beautiful."

Still circling the nipple with her finger, Katie said, "And I think that's exactly it. I felt beautiful because of how you were looking at me." The soft sound of their breathing was the only sound. "I could see my beauty reflected in your eyes."

Cynthia let out a single chuckle.

"I know," Katie continued. "You always tell me how beautiful I am and I'm sure you always look at me as if I'm beautiful, but I think this was the first time that I really saw it. I think Annie and these silly straps and lacey bits helped me to see it."

"The straps and lacey bits are quite nice," Cynthia commented.

Katie blushed. "This whole thing was planned out by her. Everything." Katie started rolling Cynthia's nipple under her finger. "She picked it all out... The makeup... She helped me to learn how to walk in those heels. She even told me to use candles for lighting and to stand in the doorway like that."

"It was quite an entrance."

"She told me not to say anything at all. To just use my body and my actions."

"You have a hot body!"

Cynthia rolled onto her side to face Katie. "And the shaved beave? That was outstanding!"

Even in the dim light, Cynthia could see Katie turning crimson. Finally Katie whispered, "That was my own idea."

"I love this pervy side of you, Katie-bear."

"But everything else was Annie." Katie thought for a moment. "She was wonderful. And so gorgeous."

"She was incredibly hot," Cynthia agreed.

Katie gave one of Cynthia's tits a playful slap. "Now you want to have sex with her, too?"

"Hey!" Cynthia put her hand over her boob. "I don't want to have sex with her. I was just agreeing with you! And what do you mean by 'too'?"

"We already know that you want to have sex with Alex --" Katie squirmed and giggled as Cynthia grabbed her and held her tightly to her chest. "But now Annie? At this point, you may as well add Freya in!"

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Cynthia teased. "You're a real sexual deviant, you know." Katie struggled to get free, but Cynthia was too strong. "I'll bet that you'd just love to have a big orgy, wouldn't you?"

Cynthia started tickling Katie as she squirmed and squealed in her arms.

"I'm gonna pee!" Katie screeched.

"Okay! Okay!" Cynthia let her go. "And with those panties, you won't even have to take them off to pee."

Katie laughed as she ran from the room. When she returned, she told Cynthia, "Now, it's your turn. Take the vibrator out."

Cynthia pulled it out so fast that her pussy actually made a wet popping sound. Katie giggled as she walked towards the foot of the bed and looked at Cynthia on her back and spread out on the sheets. "So, do you want me to put the heels back on?"

Cynthia smiled. "Yes, please."

💖 💖 💖 💖 💖

I hope that you enjoyed this story. If you did, please follow me to read more!

And I absolutely LOVE seeing comments, so feel free to leave one!

Thank you so much!

Love, Frey

My Stories

12