The Rendezvous

Story Info
Fantasy, affair.
2.2k words
4.42
3.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright Feb. 2020

Before you exiting the airplane you try discreetly adjust the bulge that has slowly been growing in anticipation in your already tight jeans the closer you got to landing. You were expecting her to meet you at the airport, just as she has every time you've met over the last six months, but scanning the crowd you don't see her. Finally you spot a man holding a card with your name on it. A driver? That's not normal...  He hands you the card with a hand written apology on it, "I'm sorry, my meetings are running late. I'll see you tomorrow. XOXO -R"  Not what you wanted after a four hour flight, but what can you do...oh well, looks like it's going to be a lonely dinner and a cold shower for you tonight.

The driver takes you to your hotel and you complete your check in. You send the bags up with the bell hop and decide to just get dinner from the hotel restaurant and head in that direction. You slowly eat your dinner in no rush now that the evenings plans have been ruined.  You find that the food doesn't have the flavor it usually does, push yourself back from the table, toss a few bills on the table to cover your check and head to your room.

As you enter the elevator, you think about the last time you made this trip, memories are still vivid, so intense that you think you can smell her perfume.  You shake your head smiling, you know it's pretty bad if your imagining things this early on in your trip and your not even sleep deprived yet.

You get to your door and hesitate...it's open but just a crack...What?..Surely the bell hop wouldn't have been so careless would he?  You quietly and cautiously step inside the door, making sure the door clicks quietly behind you.  Looking around you notice nothing out of the ordinary, nothing is out of place.  Maybe it was just an honest mistake, but wait! What is that noise? You hear some faint noise from the bathroom. You softly walk in the direction of the bathroom not wanting to alert whoever is there. You want to catch them in the act.

You stop suddenly as you reach the doorway because no one is hiding. She's there...bent over the tub checking the temperature of the water she's running in the bath. Her dress barely covering her behind as she bends over. You stand there and admire her because she hasn't realized you're there yet. Looking down, you notice she's barefoot so she's taken off her shoes, but she must have hidden them because you didn't see them.  Your eyes travel up her legs to the backs of her knees where you know if you hit just right she's ticklish, then up to her oh so lovely thick thighs. That's when you realize something else, she's not wearing any panties. 

You instantly become hard, bulging against your zipper, your clothes were already uncomfortable enough. You can't help but groan, alerting her to your presence. She jumps and turns around.

As her eyes meet yours you can see her surprise but also that she's pleased that you are here. A sly smile tugs at her lips, but she tries to hide it by biting her bottom lip, "OH...umm...you weren't supposed to be here yet.... I'm not ready."

You look at her wondering what she's up to. Then a thought occurs to you and before better senses can take over, you stalk over to her and grab her around the waist pinning her to you.  With a soft growl in your voice you ask her, "Is this what you were wearing in your meeting?"  She smiles at you, "No, I changed before coming here. Now had YOU been in that meeting, I'd make no promises." You want to stop yourself and ask more questions, but can't resist anymore, using one hand you grab a handful of her hair and pull her in forcefully for a kiss, keeping your other arm around her waist you lift her just slightly off the ground.  She doesn't resist and melts into your embrace. You forget all about the disappointment of her not being at the airport, of the lonely dinner, all that matters is right here right now with her in your arms.

You feel her breasts rubbing against your chest though her dress as she clings to you, her fingers playing with your hair as her tongue teases yours. You deepen the kiss realize that you are turned on even more knowing she's completely at your mercy at this moment. She has no traction to retreat or pull away, not that you think she would, but still find satisfaction in knowing that right now she has no choice.

You gain enough of your senses back to remember that there was water running, you set her back down on the ground, but you don't let her go, no chance of that. Untangling your hand from her hair you reach behind her and turn off the water in the tub so it doesn't overflow. Doing so causes you to have to bend forward and therefore her backwards thrusting her breasts upwards and towards your face. You look at her as your eye meet again you can see that she knows exactly what you were thinking. This time she does wiggle and manages to escape your grasp before you can do anything else.

Standing across the bathroom, and placing her hands on her hips, she gets all business like, "Now would you care to tell me why you are here instead of eating your dinner?"

Now it's your turn to try to hide a smile, "Dinner didn't taste as good with out you there to share it with. Since I didn't expect to see you until tomorrow I was just going to come up take a shower and go to bed."

As you start slowly walking towards her. She starts to turn around to her bag and answers, "Well if you're that tired, I can just get my shoes and come back tomor..." Before she could even finish her sentence you've grabbed her from behind cupping both breasts in your hands as leverage pulling her against you and growl in her ear, "Don't even think you're going anywhere!"

She turns slowly in your arms, reaches up and calmly places her hands at the back of your neck pulling you down to her. You think she's about to kiss you, you start puckering your lips and your eyes start closing, but she passes by your lips and softly blows on your ear as she whispers "Why would I want to go?" Followed by a quick nibble and flick of the tongue on your earlobe before she pulls away and dashes out of the bathroom into the bedroom.

You stand there for just a minute in shock,  your mind and body processing what just happened. Did she really just do that and think you would let her get away that easily? She must know better...You start walking out of the bathroom going to find your little play toy and make her pay, she knows better. 

You have to stop though because she's turned the lights down, so the bright lights in the bathroom now make it hard to focus in the now dimly lit bedroom.  How could she have moved so fast in such a short time?  As your eyes begin to adjust and you spot your beautiful toy standing by the bed. She reaches up with one hand and lets her hair down, it falls in soft waves on her shoulders from being up all day, as it brushes the tops of her breasts your eyes become fully adjusted to the dim light and you notice she has changed into a blue shirt of yours that you thought you had lost on your last visit. It barely brushes the tops of her thighs as she climbs up to sit on the bed and pats the seat next to her.

You now can no longer hide the smile on your face or the desire in your eyes as you stalk towards her because now you know she is yours...

You reach the bed, sit down and go to reach for your prize, but once again, she surprises you by pulling away.  You cock your head to the side a little looking at her questioning.  She just smiles and pushes you backwards on the bed. You tighten your muscles and you feel her dragging her nails down your body towards your pulsating core, you feel her breath through your jeans as she hovers right there before placing a kiss right where your tip is before her hands reach your waistband and unfasten the button.

With the button now undone, the zipper of your jeans provides resistance and glides down easily in her more than capable hands. Now you're really glad you chose not to wear any underwear because that would have just delayed further the feelings of her hands as she began caressing you. She softly kisses the tip and licks it before taking her first customary taste.

You can't help but moan as you feel your length sliding deeper into her mouth and throat until she has tasted your full length.  She withdraws and repeats her tasting and massaging until you begin to squirm reaching for her, but she moves just out of your reach. This cat and mouse game is kind of fun so you allow it to continue for a few more minutes.  You reach for her again when you decide you've had enough, but again, she moves just out of your reach. You lock eyes with her and tell her, "come here NOW!"

While keeping eye contact she one more time swallows your length before standing. While making sure not to break eye or body contact, she makes sure you feel the weight of her breasts against you as she slowly crawls up the bed next to you, straddling you so you can feel the heat radiating from her before settling in laying on your chest as she looks up at you, "Yes?" she asks with a smile, wiggling her hips hovering over you.

Her comment causes a strong, immediate physical reaction as always and you growl at her as you grip her hips.  "Stay still, damn it!" You grab the bottom of your shirt pulling it up over her head revealing her breasts to you at last. "Have I told you yet how much I love your piercings?," you ask her. You cup her breast in your hand flicking the already hard nipple with your finger before taking it into your mouth. Through her moan, she manages to say, "you might have mentioned it a time or two."

You roll over, tossing her onto the bed. Still licking and sucking on her nipples, you being running your hand down her body to find her core teasing her clit, knowing she's ticklish, but knowing it will also make her lose all control.  You rub it once, twice, three times, each time watching her eyes grow bigger knowing she's fighting it...deciding that's not happening, you slip two fingers inside her to match the rhythm of your thumb rubbing her clit. It only takes a couple of minutes before she cries out and grabs your arm. Not stopping you move over her teasing her more looking at her, still rubbing on her she hasn't let go of your arm but looking like she wants to climb the wall as another orgasm rocks through her body. You have a hold of her at the hips so she can't move.

"Do you really want this?," you ask her.  "Yes, please," she asks playfully.  You move your hand and positioned between her legs now you tease her with the tip running it around her hole teasing her.  She groans at you, thrusts her hips upwards, forcing you to enter her. Her movement causes you to lose balance while trying to catch your balance you don't realize she had planned this and she manages to continue move you and ends up on top of you taking your entire length into her.

You groan because you had always been gentle before wanting to make sure not to hurt her. Yes, you've had sex with this woman before, but nothing like this. Something almost primal has taken over and you want to fully possess every inch of her body like never before. She continues to move up and down over you repeatedly almost pulling you completely out of her before bringing her hips back down to meet yours, before long your hips are meeting hers halfway in perfect rhythm. 

Her moans and whimpers are getting louder and you start losing your control, you roll her over onto her back and quicken your movements, her hips still thrusting up to meet yours as she wraps her legs around your waist along for the ride.  With one more thrust you cry out at the same time she does and you lose all sense of time as you reach am your climax and pump stream after stream of cum into her throbbing center.

You collapse on top of her brushing the hair from her eyes, as she looks at you and smiles. She reaches up and kisses you on the cheek, "I'm sorry I wasn't at the Airport for you."