The Rendezvous

Story Info
A rendezvous gone wrong forces a spy to think on their feet.
3.6k words
4.64
3.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WEST BERLIN, 1978.

I met Ernest in one of his favorite watering holes. The place little more than a basement, and a lot less than a bar. One of those places where even the spiders couldn't wait to get home afterward. Tonight I was feeling like a spider, as I'd arranged to rendezvous later that evening with a Swedish foreign reporter at the Atlantic Hotel, who I'd manage to convince I was in the bureau of immigration. She found the subject fascinating, and I found it a suitable cover story. We'd worked together on a few of her assignments. I fed her "secrets" supposedly from my department. She provided valuable contacts in her own network to me which I recycled to my own network. It was symbiotic. But before I could go see her, I had to deal with Earnest.

I'd received a phone call at my hotel from earnest's secretary. A nice girl, winter birthday, dark hair and brown eyes that stared at you as if she knew you carried a gun, a vial of poison, and a dozen other ways to dispatch an enemy agent on your person. She asked me to meet with Earnest within the hour, and seeing as we were old friends and I owed Earnest more than a few of my lives, I agreed.

Earnest was late, and I found myself annoyed. Checking my watch every minute as I imagined the pleasures that awaited me on the other side of this meeting. When Earnest finally did make his entrance my annoyance melted into the dust that surrounded us in this terrible basement. Earnest never worried, never fluttered, and never feared. Tonight he was doing all three.

"There's a woman following me. Red beret. If she comes down she will kill me." Earnest was talking fast. Didn't even order a drink. "You have to stop her."

"Earnest you know I can't make direct contact with enemy operators. Those are the rules."

"You have to break them! This woman, she is death itself!"

"Then why on earth did you let her follow you here?" I asked suddenly nervous for my own skin. Violence was uncommon, but not out of the question. Usually the jobs like that fell to men though, to have a woman doing it must mean something about her.

"I had no choice!!" earnest replied, the fear breaking his voice. He was holding onto my sleeve now. I pulled away.

"I'll be lucky if you haven't doomed us both."

I walked away from the table, leaving Earnest in a quivering heap. Nothing else to gain here. Whole lot to lose. I made my exit onto the street, the cold night forcing the breath from my lungs. And then I saw her. Approaching from across the street. The woman with the red beret. She crossed the street, and headed toward the bar. On my left was nothing but an alleyway filled with trash. No common sense reason to go back there. I had to walk past her.

I did my best to keep my head but something about her was magnetic, my eyes were pulled in her direction. Our gazes met, her piercing grey eyes peeking out from under her blood colored hat. A spark of recognition? Then she passed me, into the basement bar. I said my goodbyes to earnest in my head.

...........

I almost got back to my hotel before I picked up my tail. Two men in overcoats. Big ones. They were looking at the women's magazines at a newsstand opposite me. I made a left, and doubled back to see they'd gone, only for them to reappear moments later, supposedly leaving a café for a cigarette. I called a cab, and told him to go to the Atlantic hotel, double the fare if he took the labyrinthine backroads. To my relief my driver was skilled, and we quickly dropped my tail. I knew I couldn't go back to my place that night, and I really didn't want to sleep on the street. So I resolved to meet my Swedish contact early.

I reached the bar of the Atlantic and had the desk ring her room. I picked a table, secluded but with a view of the door, and ordered a drink. Bourbon. I sat nursing it, until she mercifully showed up. Amala was tall, I suppose that came with being Swedish, but she wasn't blonde. Her hair was dark and straight. She was wearing a form fitting dress yellow that I mostly managed not to stare at her athletic body underneath as she walked over and slid into the seat across from me.

"Vhat is your meaning of meeting me early Mr. Charlie?"

I'd almost forgotten that was my cover name. Thanks for reminding me.

"I just, wanted to see you was all. Is that alright?"

"Off' course eet is alright" Her accent was heavy. It was cute. She crossed her legs. "Eet gives me more time to get to know you."

"I'm flattered you want to know me. Most people don't think I'm very interesting. Drink?"

"Martini please." I waved the waiter over and ordered her one. "Since I have you here, do you mind if I ask you some work questions?" She asked, sly.

"Shoot."

"In your field, immigration, it's your job to see people across borders safely, no?"

"That's right."

Her drink came. She sipped. Perfect lips on the thin rim. Her mouth curved upward as she asked:

"Are you good at your job?"

"I like to think so."

"Do you work with all kinds?

"I do."

"What if someone wants to cross a border and they don't have the proper paperwork?"

Odd question. What's she driving at?

"Well we do our best to help them get to where they want to be. We keep a lot on file."

"Does anyone ever die?"

She knows something.

"I beg your pardon?"

"Is anyone ever shot? Crossing the border."

She drained her glass. I drained mine. I wasn't prepared for this line of questioning, but I had to be here until morning and I could get hold of my agency.

"That's not really my department. That sounds like a security issue."

"You work at the Zellsis immigration branch, no?"

That was my cover story, yes.

"Right, but we don't deal with anything like that."

"I think that you do. William Shatterton. Do you know him?"

I do. Good agent. Died in the back of an east german truck. One in the head, one in the heart.

"Never heard of him."

"Mark Spitzer?"

Strangled in an alleyway in Istanbul.

"No. Sorry."

"Earnest Carroway?"

My face betrayed me.

"What happened to him?"

"Murdered in a bar across town about 80 minutes ago."

Poor bastard. Stupid agent. Good riddance, but a bad way to go.

"How do you know that?"

"Maybe we should go up to my room."

I agreed. We rode the mirrored elevator her asking questions, me giving non-answers. Maybe it's the adrenaline, or the alcohol, but I couldn't stop looking at Amala's frame in her dress. Even as she grilled me, I can't help but feel the pull of attraction.

We reached her hotel room. It's nice, a bit too nice for a beat reporter. Hmmmm.

She makes us another round of drinks. I decide to come out with it.

"Who are you?"

She raised an eyebrow at me.

"How do you--"

She put a finger to her lips. She crossed the room at turned the radio on. Then she sat next to me on the bed.

"I am not a reporter."

"Clearly"

"And you are not an immigration officer."

"There you're mistaken--"

"Shut it please. I know you're an agent. Let me tell you how this goes."

I leaned in.

"We want to know who killed your man. We are tracking down enemies in the city and we believe she may be one of them. All we want is a description."

"You know I can't give it to you. My agency would--"

"But you will. This is why I have turned on the music. In the next room there are some men listening. Watching. If you do not cooperate, they will come in here and beat you until you do."

"Well, that isn't good news."

"And if you just give me the information, they will come in and beat you just to make sure it's the truth."

"Oh fantastic"

"So I suggest... you let me seduce you. They will not suspect a lie, and I prefer it that way anyway. You're quite handsome."

I considered. She had me in a bit of a corner, but not the worst jam I'd ever been in. The enemy of my enemy is my friend is all that. Plus the prospect of spending the night with Amala ignited a hunger in me I didn't know was there, only downside was the audience. But I'd done worse.

"Very well." I said, smiling. "Seduce me"

From a bar in the corner she poured two glasses of scotch. She downed hers before she even handed me mine, but I did my best to follow suit. She sat next to me on the bed, shoulders and knees turned toward mine. She leaned in, her face close enough that I could smell her sweet breath. Her fingers found her way to the top button of my shirt, and undid it. I exhaled, already feeling something hardening between my legs. She whispered in my ear: "Grab my ass."

I obliged her. I cupped one large hand around her perfect, shapely backside in that lovely, thin yellow dress and squeezed. Then WHAM! She slapped me. I caught her wrist. She kissed me. And we were off.

I found her tongue in my mouth, and my hands moving up her back, we fell backward onto the bed, her on top. She quickly popped the rest of my buttons off, revealing my chest, sculpted by years of labor in the field. I felt her hands run over them, a small exhale betraying her, almost reluctant appreciation.

My hands ran up her calves, up her thighs, up her dress. Her backside was soft and warm, and I wanted her.

She played with buttons on my pants, fingers working them loose. I kissed her again, long and deep as the buttons popped loose. She tugged my pants down, I pulled her dress up, and we we're stripped to our underwear.

I'd always been gifted below the belt, though I hadn't realized how gifted until my second girlfriend. She'd had a lot more experience than I had at the time, and the first time we slept together, afterward she said she felt like she'd been hit by a truck. I took that as a compliment. Amala had just become aware of my slowly hardening gift beneath my shorts.

"My god" She breathed. "It's like a Stasi baton."

"You'll like this better than a baton."

"I certainly hope so--hey!"

She smacked me as I ripped her bra off her. I grabbed her around the waist and sat us both up on the edge of the bed, her straddling me. Her tongue wound up in my mouth again, our bodies pressed together. I felt her moan as my pelvis rubbed up against her crotch. She ground into me, I could feel the heat between her legs growing. I spun her around so she sat on my lap facing outward. I kissed her back, up to her neck. With my right hand I caressed her breast, and with my left, I dropped her panties down her legs.

Her breath caught. She was mine now.

I whispered in her ear. "Do you want to suck it?"

"Yes" she breathed. With minimal encouragement she dropped to her knees between my legs. Her sharp eyes peering up into mine as she pulled my underwear off. My dick came free, flopping heavily against my thigh, semi-erect. Her eyes widened slightly at it's size, but she tried to play it cool.

Her head moved forward. her hand around the base of my shaft, she took the tip into her mouth, stretching her lips around it. She played her tongue around it ever so slightly, teasing me. She popped it out of her mouth and ran her tongue up it's considerable length, licking it like a popsicle. I shuddered. That only encouraged her.

She was having fun now, pumping the shaft with one hand, her mouth working the top. I can only imagine what it looked like on camera, her head bobbing between my legs. I let her keep it up, and I relaxed. My head toward the ceiling, my shoulders sagging, there really is nothing like a good blowjob.

After a about 5 minutes I looked down at her again. Her eyes were closed, she was lost her task, and her other hand had wandered down her body, between her legs. I saw her touching herself, getting off to sucking my dick.

"Do you like sucking my big cock?" I asked taunting her just a little.

"Mmmhmmm" She mumbled back, mouth full.

"Do you want me to put it in you?"

Her mouth popped off the tip of my dick. "Yes." She breathed.

"Beg me."

"Please fuck me." She said.

"I'll think about it."

That got her attention. She smacked me with an open palm in the stomach, and clambered on top of me, both of us falling back onto the bed. "I know you want to fuck me." She said wickedness flashing in her eyes.

"What makes you so sure?"

"I see the way you look at me." She said.

"You're imagining things."

"I'm not, but you are. You're imagining fucking me right now."

"Am I?"

"Oh yes. Tell me about it. Is it slow or is it fast?"

"Are you interrogating me?"

She kissed me, pulled away. Her hand wrapped around my member, working it slowly.

"I have ways of making you talk. Now tell me. Slow or fast?" She asked again.

"Fast."

"Are you being rough with me?"

"What do you think?"

She slapped me.

"Yes." I admitted.

"How badly do you want me?" She asked.

"If I tell you that, we have to make a deal."

"What deal?"

I grabbed her wrists and rolled us over, on top of her now. I kissed her, worked my way up and down her neck.

"I'm going to have my way with you. It will be fast, it will be rough, and I want you very badly." I said.

"Deal." She whispered. "Now take me."

I pulled her up off the bed, her legs wrapped around my waist. We slammed into the opposite wall, her sitting on the dresser, me standing between her legs. I pushed my throbbing cock inside of her. She moaned loudly as it slipped inside.

"You're soaked." I said.

"Yes and you are hard like a rock." She shot back and slapped me again. I pinned her wrists above her head, and slammed the rest of my dick into her. Her head shot straight up as new breath caught in her lungs. God she was tight.

I fucked her hard against the wall, her moans steadily building as I pumped in and out of her. I could feel myself getting close to cumming, but I wasn't the only one.

"Oh god, oh yes!" she squeaked as I buried myself in her. "Oh my god I'm gonna cum!" Her head rolled back and my teeth found her neck. Her legs pulled me deeper inside of her. "oh fuck!" she moaned as she came. I felt her shudder as waves of pleasure crashed up and down her spine. Her back arched, her breasts were in my face, then my mouth. I couldn't get enough of her. Finally the shaking stopped, but she didn't let up.

Her teeth bit my lip as her hands came to my chest, half pushing me away. I slowed for a second, not wanting to cum just yet.

"Again." She said, barely above a whisper.

"What?"

"Again. Harder this time."

I pulled her off the dresser and threw her to the floor.

"That's more like it." She said.

I pushed her onto all fours and got behind her, my cock throbbing at the sight of her perfect ass. I thrust myself back inside her and we both exhaled deeply, like it was completely natural. I began pumping in and out of her, faster and faster until the sound of flesh slapping flesh filled the room. I built to a rhythm and force allowing myself to get lost in the act, feeling nothing but the inside of her and my own pleasure building once again.

"Harder!" She demanded. I reached up and pushed her head into the floor, her ass in the air. I gripped her hips and pulled her back into me, balls deep in her from behind. With my thumb I gather some of the wetness from her pussy and began massaging her tight little rosebud with it. Hearing no resistance, I pushed my thumb gently into her ass. A cry of pleasure let me know she liked, and I began to be less gentle. As I fucked her I pushed my thumb deeper and deeper inside her ass, feeling my own cock through the thin lining inside her. Her moans grew louder, she loved it. It must have made her feel deeply desired and dirty. But that wasn't going to be enough for me.

"Where's the camera?"

"Why?"

"I want to fuck you in the ass where your friends can see it."

"You want to fuck my ass?"

"Yes. Very badly."

"Pig. In the vase. On the desk." She flashing a wicked smile.

I pulled her up from the floor, pinned her arms behind her back and bent her over the desk, face toward the vase. I wanted them to see everything. I kicked her legs apart as I lined up my massive cock with her tiny hole, using her own juices as lubricant.

"Please don't be too gentl-OOoow" She said before I grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled head back so her back was arched and her breasts hung. "OOOooh!" she managed, as I the head of my dick popped through her ring.

I pulled her back into me slowly sliding my cock into her ass over the course of what felt like forever, but was probably only about a minute. With my entire length inside of her, I was finally balls deep in her ass.

"Your cock is huge." She whimpered.

"Tell me you love it."

"No."

"Tell me you love it or I'm not fucking your ass."

"I love it."

I pulled out slowly, and pushed back in, my cock sliding clean and deep into her.

"Ooooh..." she moaned.

It felt incredible, as I sawed slowly in and out of her, her velvet insides caressing the length of my penis. I sped up a bit, and so did her moans. Our breathing grew louder as the intensity grew, pleasure building in both our bodies from the act we perpetrated. My balls slapped against her ass as I moved within her, pulling her against me, thrusting myself repeatedly to the hilt. The desk began to rattle with the rhythm of the dirtiest form of our lovemaking.

I began to really fuck her ass in earnest now, enjoying myself thoroughly. She clearly felt the same as I felt her body twitch and shudder beneath mine with each thrust. Her cries grew louder and more frequent, my own moans mixing with hers, as we both neared our climaxes.

"I'm going to cum." I told her.

"Me too, oh god, me too!" she replied.

I gripped her hair and pistoned in and out of her ass, she felt incredible beneath me, giving to me with gusto her most intimate act. Pleasure gripped her as I felt the heat build in her body below mine. I was close to the edge, then in her body I felt it. A shaking started and didn't stop.

"ohmygodohmygod... I'm cummmmming...." She managed, high on all the dopamine I had fucked loose in her brain. She shivered and convulsed like a woman possessed as she came hard, a wetness splashing from her pussy as she did. Her hand flew to her clit as she massaged it. Then with my cock deep in her ass, she came again. A third orgasm crashed through her, then a fourth. I didn't let up on her, it was my turn too.

In my the orgasm induced voyeur haze in my head, I knew I wanted her men to see it all. As I ripped a fifth orgasm from her I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled my cock from her ass, thrust it near her face as I came. Rope after rope of silky semen blasted from my dick and onto her face, right in front of the camera. That ought to give them something to think about.

As we caught our breath, my cock dropped wetly onto the desk next to her head. Her tongue danced out and flicked the tip.

"What's that about?" I asked wolfish grin on my sweaty face.

"You're a pig you know."

"You love it." She rolled her eyes but didn't deny it. She looked at the clock.

"Eleven thirty. If you're going to stay the night you need to shower." She said.

"Only if you join me."

"Not this time. I can only take so much of a beating in one day."

"It's almost tomorrow." That got a smile out of her.

"Get in the shower you disgusting man. And when you get out maybe I'll let you keep me up a little longer." She said. "But we've got an early morning tomorrow. After tonight, I think there's someone down at the embassy you should meet."

"You're not going to tell him what I've done to you, are you?"

"Her. And yes, I am. That's entirely the point. Shower. Now."

I got in the shower.