The Rendezvous Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, no, thanks, Evan!" Keri waved her off quickly, feeling her insides shake again at the expression in the young girl's eyes. The emotions in it, the emotions inside her... Oh crud! She frowned and looked at Erika, hoping the chill she still felt when near the blonde would help. Erika was frowning, though, and looking away. She didn't even seem to be paying attention to Keri.

"I can handle things fine on my own," Keri said, trying to keep from showing disbelief.

Can you? her inner voice asked her. Can you really? It would be so much better if...

Shut up, you twit! she screamed silently at the voice. Shut up! Be quiet! Keri noticed the other girls were staring at her again. Quickly she changed her expression. "I'll be fine," she repeated.

"Okay," Alicia said nervously. She waved at the door, then turned back to her script. "We'll see you in a while."

Keri nodded. "I'll just be a few minutes." She turned on her heel and headed for the door, not daring to look back at Evan, Erika, and Alicia as they stared after her.

"Is she okay?" Keri heard Evan ask as she walked out.

"She's a weird girl," Alicia replied, her tone carrying deep derision.

"She's nice, though," said Erika.

Keri didn't hear any more as she headed down the hall, shoes clicking on the tiles. Her legs were shaking, her head heavy, her knees weak. But her private dressing room wasn't far, she told herself, it was just a few turns in the hallway, a few doors away. She'd checked it out earlier, she knew it was fine. She just had to get there. She just had to get there. She just...

"Excuse me!" a thin man in a custodian's blue uniform said as Keri nearly bumped into him. Keri's mouth fell open as she realized he was coming out of her dressing room with a trash bag.

"That's my room!" she gasped.

"Yes, I know," said the man, whose nametag read Ted. "I'm the janitor on this floor. Is there a problem?"

Keri gaped at him. "Problem? I don't have a problem. I've got fucking problems! Plural!"

She shoved the janitor aside and stepped into the room, resolving to call Mike as soon as possible, get the man off their floor. First, though, she had to take care of her tension.

"Actresses..." Keri heard Ted mumble, sighing in relief as his footsteps died away around the corner. Catching her breath, she slammed her door and turned the deadbolts.

Keri spun and looked around her dressing room, quickly checking it for other intruders. None were visible, everything looked just the same as she'd left it. Bare walls, books and clothes neatly arranged on the racks and tables. Chair in front of the full-length mirror, couch for catnaps against one wall. Suitcases still unopened left at the foot of the couch. "Phew," she breathed.

Quickly Keri checked the door again, nodded, then unplugged the room's phone. There was something she had to do now, quickly. A hunger was rising within her, up from her nethers, through her loins, and into the pit of her stomach. There it rumbled and grew, surging to her heart and then out through her every pore. Images were flashing in her mind, delicious visions of hope and lustfulness. All the lovers she'd known in her life, and the hundreds more she'd known only in her fantasies. This was strange for Keri- usually she was able to keep her mind off such things. Maybe it was the tension on the set, the daily travails of her new movie. Maybe it was that she missed the activities she'd enjoyed with her past co-stars so much. Maybe it was that she regretted not being inclined to get to know her new co-stars in a similar manner. Maybe it was something else.

"Phew," Keri gasped, running a hand through her hair and grimacing. What is wrong with me? she wondered. Why am I thinking about Evan, Erika, and Alicia like this?

You really shouldn't blame yourself, her inner voice countered. Just imagine them. Alicia, for example. That halo of red hair, those perfect breasts, and the two of you alone in one room...

"Stop it," she commanded herself, turning and staring at her image in the mirror over the vanity table. "Stop it."

What's your problem? the mirror image grinned back at her. Taking on a devious smile, she spoke in a voice only Keri could hear.

Damn it, Keri thought. Here comes my idiot imagination, already going crazy. Why does it have to do that so often when I feel this way? It was a phenomena she'd long experienced, and she knew it wasn't unique to her. Other people experienced it too. They'd talked to Keri about it. She'd come to terms with it a long time ago, so it didn't disturb her that much, but still...

You know Alicia meets all your criteria, Keri's doppleganger laughed at her. She's in good health, every actress has to be. You have time, Mike said he'd give you all the time you need today. Alicia's attractive, you know she is. You've seen her movies, and the Sopranos episode she was in is your favorite. You've watched it over a dozen times. Now you've met Alicia in person and you're in a movie with her. I bet she's probably fun to be with- you've seen her emotions, you can guess how they'll play out at the proper time.

"Yes," Keri nodded at the voice, staring at her face in the mirror and trying to get ahold of herself. But do I want to do that? she asked her image silently. Should I? How could I? How do I know Alicia would even like me?

Just look at yourself, the other Keri answered. Her face changed and she reached out a hand. Those long golden brown curls, that angel's smile. Your eyes, oh your eyes, your eyes. How many people have fallen victim to their stare?

As the thoughts echoed through her mind, Keri felt her qualms disappearing, her inhibitions fading away. Other feelings were bubbling up from her inner reaches. Soon her mind was awash with them. "Damn it," she cursed, slipping her jacket off and tossing it to one side of the room. She then grabbed hold of her shirt and pulled it over her head. A quick reach of her hands behind her, a quicker snap of her fingers, and her bra fell open and tumbled off her shoulders. Another movement of her hands and her pants were open, then pushed down to the floor. Quickly she removed her socks and shoes, then kicked everything away.

Keri stared at her naked body in the mirror, smiling as she looked it over. It was incredible, anyone who'd seen it when she exposed herself in her second widescreen release definitely knew that. So many times she'd considered showing it to the world again, but each time she'd dropped the idea.

Why? she wondered now, looking at it. All my lovers like it. My pale skin with its obvious but complimentary freckles and tan lines. My breasts, small but hard-tipped, already flushed and shining with anticipation. My stomach, tight and sculpted. My legs, slim and coltish. My backside, curving and well-rounded. And between my legs, my lower lips standing open and inviting, framed by a mass of cinnamon curls I regularly tangle and trim. Surely Alicia would like it too, Keri thought as she stared at her body, eyes roaming over herself. The fingers of one hand went to her breasts, fondling and tweaking her sharp brown nipples and aureolas. Her other hand's fingers disappeared into the forest of curls between her legs, pushing them around and setting them to writhing. "Oh my God," she gasped, feeling their moisture and heat.

I have to, she told herself. I have to do something about these feelings. Get control of them, push them away. She fell onto the couch face down and closed her eyes, her hands staying in place on her breasts and pussy. Her fingers kept pinching and wiggling. Images flashed into Keri's brain, and she let them linger, concentrating on her most treasured fantasies and memories. Scott Foley and Jennifer Garner, one pressed against her front and one against her backside. Hot bodies pressing and gyrating into each other, mouths and fingers roaming. Their tongues licking across her face, lips nuzzled in her hair, mouths moaning into Keri's own. Her heart beat faster, and she could hear theirs echoing. Keri gasped and cried out, thrusting her body against the couch.

A flash in her mind, and there was another memory, then another. First there was AJ pressing a clenched fist deep inside Keri's snatch, showing the other girl a technique she'd learned from her Power Rangers stunt double. Keri let out a deep moan of ecstasy, remembering the sensation.

Another flash, and she could see and feel Amanda licking at her. Their thighs were locked around each other's heads, arms encircling each other, the older woman's fingers twisting Keri's nipples the way Keri was twisting them now. Both were smiling at the other's gyrations and cries.

Another flash, another memory. Tangi's dark cunt on her face, gushing as Keri licked at it, shaking and erupting with warm scent and jungle juice. The smell and taste were overwhelming. Keri gulped down the feelings, letting them intensify. Then there was another flash.

Vera was there, confessing feelings she'd had for years but denied. Keri smiled and confessed the same feelings. Then suddenly they were embracing, kissing, undressing, and then... Stop! Keri told herself. That was so good, too good for me to remember it well. Think of something else! Something...

Another flash in her mind, and there was Ilana, eyes alight with wonder and anticipation. She and Keri touched each other for the first time, then moved closer and embraced. Their lips met, fusing with hunger and curiosity. They pulled back, staring at each other. Each said words Keri couldn't hear, then embraced and kissed again. Yes, Keri thought, this is good. No, wait, I can't remember it. It was so long ago. I need a better memory. I...

Another flash, and there was the dark shadow of her first male lover, his face somehow obscured. Keri shook her head and discarded it. Instead she called to mind the faces of Scott Speedman and Tony Lucca, the two men she loved the most out of all those she knew. Their strong words, softly spoken in her ears. Both men's hands touching and caressing her body, lips warm and teasing her to the heights of pleasure. Their hard organs thrusting inside Keri, thrusting like her fingers, urged on by her caresses and passionate moans.

Yes, Keri thought, stroking herself faster. Oh yes. Suddenly her mind popped again, memories vanishing. Other images came to her mind now, things Keri had never done but only wanted to do. She was grabbing Melissa Joan Hart in the photos they'd posed for together at the Teen People concert they attended in 1999, kissing the other girl and making her explain just why so many people found her so attractive. Casting her spell over Sabrina the Teenage Witch, taking her back to her hotel room and enjoying each other. Both girls gasping as they cavorted in bed. A black cat staring at them, then running out of the room. Yes! Keri thought, kissing Melissa. Her fingers thrust in the same motion. Then her mind flashed again.

Now Keri saw herself getting together with Vera on the set of Roar, doing what they had done at the earlier point they should have. First they were both getting with Vera's husband Sebastian Roche, then they were jumping Heath Ledger and double-teaming him, making him scream out like he did on the show so often. "Augh!" Keri screamed in unison with the young actor. "Ah!!!" She held the fantasy for a while, thinking about it and rubbing herself. Then there was another flash. She was tracking Scott Speedman down on the set of his new movie Underworld. They were talking, reconciling. Then she was finding Kate Beckinsale and teaming up with their mutual co-star to strip the British beauty of that black leather bodysuit and find out what, if anything, was underneath.

"Yes," Keri smiled, her eyes blinking rapidly. Her fingers flicked back and forth on her pussy and nipples, her imagination continuing to run wild and call random images to mind. She saw other men and women she'd met and enjoyed spending time with. Then others she'd seen but never met, dreamed about but never dared to get close to. In her mind they were there with her, touching and rubbing her body. Their images flashed in her mind's eye, and their hands seemed to fuse with hers.

"Yes," Keri moaned, feeling her juices welling up within her. Her fingers ached slightly but kept moving, tracing and hitting the paths they knew so well. Her breasts grew tighter and harder. Her legs started shaking, her labia swelling, and her clitoris thrusting into her palm. She grabbed the organ and squeezed it, then rubbed her pussy lips. Her other hand kept twisting her hard brown nipples. "Yes." She tried to concentrate on her current thoughts, but then more arose.

A new parade of images flashed into Keri's mind, images different yet familiar. She saw herself in a hotel room. Alicia was there, standing in a circle with several other naked women, only this time she too was topless. Keri was in the center of the group, and the whole coven of witches was cackling and giggling. The black cat was there again, also smiling. He urged the witches on with jokes as they touched Keri's naked flesh.

"Yes," a gray-haired witch said. "She's ripe."

"Let's dress her up," grinned another, who looked disturbingly like Madonna. Wait, Keri thought. She is Madonna. Why am I thinking about Madonna?

"Yes, mother," agreed the witch who resembled Alicia. "Yes. Let's do that!" Her fingers moved towards Keri's pussy. Just before they reached her, Keri shook off the fantasy and called up another. Get control, she told herself. Think of something good. Something that can actually happen. Something...

A flash, and Keri saw herself in the backseat of a car. Alicia was there, smiling and shaking her red hair back, then leaning in to kiss Keri. Keri kissed her back with no hesitation. They made out feverishly, lips touching lips and necks. Their hands were moving across each other's bodies. This is good, Keri thought. This works! This.. Just then a sharp metal hook started scratching on the car window. Oh no! Keri thought, hearing the noise and recognizing it. Not this! Not this! Something else! Something else!

Another flash, and then she saw an image of Alicia standing in a steamy shower with another girl, this one purple-haired and slimmer. For some reason they both looked cartoony and animated. The steam was clearing, revealing both their naked bodies. They smiled and extended their hands to Keri, beckoning her to join them as she stared back, then began to step near. Her fingers moved faster, thrusting harder as she moved, then faster as she recognized the characters in her fantasy. Caitlin Fairchild and Roxy Spaulding laughed, embraced Keri, began kissing and stripping her as her clothes got wet from the shower they all shared. Yes, Keri thought. Oh yes... Suddenly her mind was flashing again.

Now Keri was sitting across a desk from Alicia dressed in an Italian suit. Her mouth fell open in a gasp as the redhead stood up and started taking her dress off. "This is part of the deal," said Amy Safir. "You want to be involved in a movie with me, you have to prove yourself. Just relax, Keri. It's all part of the deal."

The theme music from Sopranos was suddenly in Keri's mind, loud and rapid. "No," Keri moaned, seeing Alicia lean close and smile at her in her fantasy. "No no no!"

As if in answer to her pleas, the image was gone, replaced by another. Keri's mouth fell open as she recognized this girl too. Younger than Alicia, shorter and slimmer. Hair long and blonde, skin alight and creamy. Dark blue eyes smiling, mouth open in promise and invitation.

Where am I? Keri wondered, then recognized her imagined surroundings. She was back in her dressing room and another girl was on the couch beside her, telling her of forbidden secret longings.

"I want you, Keri," Evan Rachel Wood's voice whispered. The same expression she'd had in the sitting room was on the young girl's face now. "I want you," she repeated. "Take me. Touch me. I want you to be my first."

"No," Keri shook her head, gritting her teeth. But her eyes did not open. The door of the room she imagined she and Evan were in did, though, and another girl was standing there. Tall and busty, her long red-gold hair hanging damp over her shoulders. Her clothes soaked to the point of see-through, her skin wet and smelling of chlorine.

Erika Christensen gasped as she noticed Keri and Evan. A copy of L. Ron Hubbard's Dianetics was held in one of her hands. Her fingers were stuck in the middle along with several bookmarks. For a moment Erika stood frozen, staring at Keri and Evan. The other two girls were frozen too, their hands no longer moving. Their faces were fearful in anticipation of a religious tirade. Oh no, Keri thought. What is wrong with me?

Then her fantasy Erika shrugged, smiled her trademark wide dimpled grin, and tossed the book away. She moved forward, laughing and joining Evan and Keri on the couch. She sat between them, and they made room. Then she was letting their lips begin to touch hers, their hands grab at and start to remove each other's clothing. She kissed Evan, then Keri, over and over. Keri's hands were moving agains now, fingers aflutter and pressing strong.

"Oh fuck!" Keri screamed out. Opening her eyes in shock, she bit her lip, hoping no one had heard. Her fingers were still moving, though, her mind concentrating on her latest fantasy. Again she closed her eyes, thinking about it. Evan and Erika were leaning in close to her now, their tongues slipping out of their mouths and licking at her neck. Erika's was salty on her skin, trailing blood and white powder. Evan's was young and learning, a hard metal bud in the middle pressing into Keri's throat. They moved almost too fast for her to believe, every touch knowing and soothing. Their hands were on Keri, squeezing at her breasts, fondling her curves, thrusting and wiggling deep inside her pussy. Their voices whispering in her ears, both girls saying they'd never dreamed what they were doing would be this good.

It is good, Keri thought, her fingers moving faster and thrusting harder. It is good. It's...

Then there was another flash, and the two girls were gone. Alicia was there again, only this time she was looking angry. Keri was frowning as she stood next to Alicia's boyfriend Dave, trying to insist that they were just talking. Then, before she could blink, the redhaired actress stepped close, grabbed the sides of Keri's head, and kissed her full on the lips. Her arms came up, wrapping around Keri and pulling her closer. Keri's arms came up too, grabbing Alicia's shoulders and rubbing the other woman's body against her own as their tongues met. Dave took a step back, his mouth wide in surprise. Then he opened his fly, took his dick out, and started whacking off. The black cat and Keri's doppleganger were standing behind him, both smiling. Evan and Erika were there too.

"Yes!" Keri gasped out, keeping her voice low as the images all suddenly flooded together in her mind, flashing back and forth one after the other. Her mind seized each memory and fantasy, taking it to the next level and mixing it with all the rest. Suddenly her lovers were all coming together. "God, yes!"

The screams and moans of her lovers, their juices blasting out and splashing all over her skin. Some she remembered, and some she could only imagine. Keri's own fluids flared up inside her and then rushed out in a storm, soaking her fingers and the cushion beneath. Her body shook all over, her heart and lungs trembling, her lips letting out breath after heavy breath.

"Yes," Keri smiled one last time, her fingers stopping their frenzied movements for now. I'm satisfied, she smiled, then withdrew them. She took a few more deep breaths to calm herself, then opened her eyes. For a moment she frowned, disbelieving the normal sight of her dressing room around her. It's okay, Keri thought. Just a fantasy, nothing more. It's over now. She looked down at the couch and grimaced, knowing she would have to clean up the small mess she'd made on the center cushion. Thank goodness she always carried plenty of vinegar, salt, and kleenex with her whenever she traveled. Then Keri remembered, and she sat up and gasped.