The Rendezvous Ch. 01

Story Info
Married white woman spends the weekend with a black man.
3.5k words
4.25
71.7k
44

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,307 Followers

Patricia Coleman was lying on her back without a single article of clothing and her legs were spread wide to allow her husband to shave an area that had never been so much as trimmed. He was taking his time with the removal of her pubic hair and enjoyed the sensation he was bringing to her body. He worked the blade like an expert to remove any sign that her full brown, bush had ever existed. She felt the washcloth press against her flesh to remove any remnant of hair and cream, which caused her to smile at the pleasant sensation the heat gave her body.

He smiled into her hazel eyes and said, "Well, dear, only one thing left to do. Get you up and get you dressed."

Her voice showed her nerves as she asked, "Are you sure about this, honey?"

He held his hands out to help her stand and said, "Absolutely. This is something we've both wanted for a long time."

She took his hands and accepted his help, as he pulled her up. Patricia saw her nude body in the large mirror and her eyes were drawn to the reflection of her pubic area. She was unable to recall the last time the area was bald and the look made her smile. Her fingers moved down to feel the smoothness of the area and had to admit it made her look somehow even more sexy than she already looked.

Her eyes moved up the reflection and she was happy her figure was still slender. Her natural tits were large and there was no sign of sagging on her smooth skin. Her nipples were much darker than her pale flesh and were very hard at the thought of what was to happen shortly.

She turned to her husband and said, "You're right, honey. Guess I'm just a little nervous."

He handed her the matte latex dress that had both chosen for her and said, "I understand, dear, and your not the only one. Neither of us has done anything like this before, but we're going to have a fun weekend."

Patricia, with the help of her husband, put on a style of dress that she had never worn before. She felt the material press into the back of her neck a little, but was far from uncomfortable. Her husband zipped up the back with almost no difficulty and she found it to be a little tight in a couple of areas.

She looked into the mirror and saw her nipples peaking out from the deep plunge. It would be an impossible task to hide them from prying eyes and smiled at the thought. She turned and saw the material barely covered her cheeks and would be impossible to sit without showing what was between her legs to at least some degree.

She looked at her husbands face and asked, "How do I look?"

He grinned and said, "Beautiful. We are definitely keeping this dress."

As she returned to admire her reflection, she recalled how this had all started. They both enjoyed watching porn and it added greatly to their sex life. However, nothing got her riled up more than seeing a white woman with a black man. Of course, the man had to be well endowed for her to really get into it and her husband quickly discovered it was a secret fantasy of hers to be with a man like that. He also had fantasized about being with a black woman and decided they should act on their shared desire.

Her husband had set up everything for the weekend and would not tell her much of anything. She was shaved and wearing the outfit at the request of someone named Mr. Johnson. He was a black man that was supposed to be rather large, but knew nothing else about him. Mrs. Johnson was going to be spending the weekend with her husband and she would be with Mr. Johnson. Her appearance and dress had been requested by a man she had never met. She had no idea how her husband went about contacting the married couple, but knew her husband had paid quite a bit to make this weekend happen.

There was a knock on the door and her husband moved quickly to open it. She could hear no words spoken as she followed a few seconds later. Patricia found a woman wearing a trench coat with very dark flesh and hoped her husband had the same complexion. From what she could tell, the woman looked beautiful and knew her husband was going to have a lot of fun with her.

The woman smiled and said, "Car's waiting, Mrs. Coleman. Have fun with my husband."

Patricia picked up her purse and said, "That's the plan."

She walked out of the house and Mrs. Johnson closed the door behind her. It was still early in the day and there was no darkness to hide her body. Patricia walked towards the car with the blacked out windows and a driver was holding the door open for her. Fortunately, they lived in a pretty secluded spot and she didn't have to worry about prying neighbors. The driver's eyes were drawn to her tits, which caused her to smile. She knew her husband was very clear about looking, but not touching.

She climbed into the back of the car and knew his eyes were on her ass. This had to be torture for the driver, so she chose to sit as quickly as her dress would allow, and the door was closed for her. She had no idea where the car was going and her husband made it clear she was not to ask. The driver was paid a lot to say nothing to her. She thought about sitting in the center in order to let the driver peek at her, but that would be too dangerous while he was supposed to be concentrating on the road.

The car drove into the city and was headed for one of the seediest area there was. She looked out the windows and saw the prostitutes and dealers that appeared on every street corner. As they drove further into the den of iniquity, she saw more than one prostitute carrying out what she was paid to do in broad daylight. They were stopped at a red light and her eyes followed the movements of woman giving a man a very thorough blowjob.

The car moved on and came to stop a few blocks later. They were in front of a motel that looked like it should be condemned. The driver got out and she knew this was her destination. She shuddered to think what the condition inside would be, but had no choice. There was no going back, since she was very committed and her husband was already enjoying himself.

The driver opened the door and said, "I'll be back on Sunday to pick you up, Mrs. Coleman. Go to the desk clerk and ask for Mr. Johnson's room."

She held her purse tight as she struggled to get out of the vehicle and knew the driver was enjoying his own private show. She managed to get out and looked to either side of her, but found there was no one looking her way. She took a deep breath and immediately regretted her action. The smell of urine was very strong and was only partly covering up far worse odors.

She entered the motel as the car pulled away and found the interior to look far worse than the exterior. The desk clerk was a middle aged man that gave the appearance of no longer caring about appearance. His hair was very greasy from the lack of washing and she had no choice other than walking towards him. The smell emanating from his body was almost as bad as the odor outside of the motel. His eyes locked onto her tits and he did not care that his movement was far from subtle.

She got as close as she dared and said, "Mr. Johnson's room."

Without pulling his eyes up, the man said, "Damn, your husband said you were hot, but that's a hell of an understatement."

She did her best to ignore the rancid breath and said, "Mr. Johnson's room, please."

The man grinned at her and said, "Your husband said I could look, so turn around and show me your ass."

She wanted to protest, but knew it would do little good. Patricia turned around and pulled up her tight dress to reveal her round cheeks to the disgusting man. She heard the sound of a zipper and knew what was coming next. There had been plenty of guys that had jerked off to her image, but never with her standing right there. The man started to stroke himself hard and grunted several times, then groaned in his release. She was happy that it was a quick experience.

She left her dress pulled up as she turned and the man's glazed eyes looked between her legs, then she said, "Mr. Johnson's room."

In a breathless voice, he said, "Room 201. Top of the stairs and to the right."

She turned towards the stairs and felt his eyes on her every step of the way. Patricia reached the top of the stairs and turned as instructed. She found the room quickly and pulled her dress down as far as she could. Her fingers knocked on the door and she could hear the sound of walking from the other side. The door opened and a very tall man with a very dark complexion was standing there. The only thing covering his body, from what she could see, was a robe that did little to hide the massiveness of the man before her.

His eyes moved down her body as he said, "Come in, Mrs. Coleman."

She entered without hesitation and found the room to be very different from what she expected. There was the strong smell of fresh paint and the carpets were brand new. The only bed was also new and more than large enough for the both of them to use as they saw fit. There was a hint of cleaning solution in the room and she new it had to be the bathroom. Her husband must have spent a small fortune preparing this room and she was very grateful for money well spent.

Mr. Johnson closed the door behind her and locked everything to prevent any prying eyes. She turned towards him and she watched as the robe dropped to reveal a muscular body with a massive erection. Her hands reached out to caress the massive shaft and found the sensation of his hard dick against her flesh sent chills up her spine.

She looked into his dark eyes and said, "Very impressive, Mr. Johnson."

He smiled and said, "You are far sexier than your pictures, Mrs. Coleman."

She grinned and said, "Damn right. Just wait until you see me without the latex."

His eyes moved down her body to what he could see of her tits and said, "Plenty of time for that later."

Her grin widened and she said, "Guess that means you have something else in mind."

His fingers pulled the material away from her tits to reveal the entirety of both nipples and said, "I do, Mrs. Coleman. I'm going to sit on the edge of the bed and you're going to suck my dick."

She laughed seductively as his fingers released the material and her nipples were once again partially hidden from his dark eyes. His massive hands moved behind her and easily reached her cheeks. He gripped them playfully through the material and enjoyed the feeling of her ass in his hands. She let out a sigh and her hands started to move up and down his shaft. They slowly started to move in unison as he neared the edge of the bed, then he released his hands and sat to give her mouth access to his massive manhood.

Her tongue started to explore the massive head and her hands got a better grip on the massive shaft. He stared at her pink tongue as it made contact with his black tip and smiled at her eagerness. There was no way of knowing just how much she could actually take inside of mouth, but he was going to enjoy finding out. He let out a sigh of pleasure as her tongue searched his entire head for their shared enjoyment.

Patricia tried to focus her hazel eyes on his face, but the massive dick kept pulling them back. She loved everything about it and had to do more than just taste the head with her tongue. Her lips parted and she moved her head to take the tip of his manhood inside. The sensation of her lips stretching was not exactly pleasant, but easy enough to ignore. He let out a soft moan of pleasure to show his appreciation and his massive hands moved to the back of her head.

His hands gripped her long, brown hair from just behind her head and started to force her to take him further. Patricia put up no fight and allowed him to control her head. She felt the tip of his black dick move across her tongue and the pressure on her lips increased. Her hands started to work his shaft harder as the tip reached her throat and caused her to gag around his member.

He held her in place to enjoy the sensation, then she felt the force of his hands moving her head back. Slowly, he started to build a rhythm with his hands and she matched it on his shaft. Their eyes were locked on one another and neither showed any sign of backing down. They both knew what was going to happen very soon. His moans increased and the tempo increased right along with it. He was taking her just past the gag point now and she loved the way it felt inside with each thrust of his powerful hands.

He let out a guttural moan as he pulled her head back to give her mouth as much room as possible. His eyes closed tightly and she felt his first shot hit the back of her throat. She coughed from contact, but did not pull away. More shots were fired and her mouth was starting to fill quickly. She swallowed as best she could, but it was not easy with his massive head forcing her lips apart. She loved the feeling of his release moving down her throat and tried to smile, but it was impossible from being stretched to the limit.

Despite her best effort to prevent any of his release from escaping her mouth, she could not prevent it completely. She felt his shots fill her mouth over and over again, which gave her the pleasure of swallowing several times. They started to lose their intensity and his eyes opened so they could once again look upon each other.

After the last shot was fired, he unclenched his hands and released her. Her head pulled back and he could see some of his release on her chin. She released his shaft and moved and placed a finger on her chin, then brought his escaped release into her mouth. Once satisfied there was nothing left on her finger, she slowly pulled it from between her lips.

He wanted to tell her to use her tongue to clean his release from his softening dick, but she was one step ahead of him. Patricia's eyes glowed at the sight of his white cum against his black flesh and quickly started to search out any remnant she could find. She took her time to ensure nothing was missed. She finished by taking as much of his softening shaft into her mouth as she could and slowly let it release from between her lips.

He took a few deep breaths to recover, then said, "You give one hell of a blowjob, Mrs. Coleman."

She smiled up at him and said, "You have a wonderful dick, Mr. Johnson. And your cum is amazing. I can't wait until you're ready to go again."

He smiled back and said, "I'm going to lay down on my back and your going to straddle your legs over my face. I want to eat your pussy now."

She started to rise as she said, "You certainly how to talk to a lady, Mr. Johnson."

His hands reached out to caress what was visible of her tits and said, "That's because I'm one of those cultured gentleman, Mrs. Coleman. Just wait until I have you remove this dress. I'm going to use all sorts of highfalutin words."

She laughed and said, "We don't have to wait. I can take this off right now."

He shook his head and said, "That will come soon enough, but right now I want you to leave it on for me."

He laid back on the comfortable bed and placed his arms over his head. Patricia carefully stood on the bed and pulled the bottom of the latex up to prevent the material from getting in the way. It was short enough to prevent that from happening, but she was not about to take any chances. Not to mention, it was uncomfortably tight at the base. She turned to face his flaccid dick and spread her legs over his waiting mouth.

She lowered herself about halfway and asked, "Do you like what you see?"

She felt his eyes burning into her pale cheeks as he said, "Very much so. You have a great ass."

She lowered herself that rest of the want and said, "You're just filled with highfalutin words."

His tongue made contact between her lips and his hands moved up her back. She let out a soft moan while his powerful arms caused her to bend over. While he explored everything between her pink hole and clit, his hands started to caress her round cheeks. Her moans increased greatly as he worked his tongue with an artist's touch.

Her hands were caressing his muscular stomach and she loved the way her hands looked against his dark flesh. Patricia's eyes pulled up as he hit a particularly sensitive spot and she let out a soft moan. She forced her eyes back and her hands started moving further down his body.

She felt his hands start to squeeze her cheeks tightly and his tongue entered her pink hole. A loud moan escaped her lips, as she felt him try to spread her asshole open for his viewing pleasure. It was a little uncomfortable, but that passed quickly as his tongue started to force itself in and out of her hole. Her hands moved down to his soft cock and she held it in her hands. Even in its current state, she thought his manhood looked amazing.

His tongue withdrew from her hole and found her hard clit quickly, which caused her to scream out. She felt his hands move towards the base of her cheeks and he pulled them hard again. Patricia was lost in the pleasure he was giving her and barely noticed the discomfort. There had never been a moment in her life when someone worked her clit the way he did and she started to scream louder. She released his dick from her hands and prepared for what was going to happen very soon.

She felt his fingers start to explore her asshole, as his tongue worked her clit with for more ferocity. Patricia was on the verge of ecstacy, as his fingers pulled again. Her release hit her hard and she screamed far louder. One of his fingers pressed hard against her dark hole, just as it started to spasm. One eruption after another caused her body to feel things she had never felt and wanted the moment to last forever.

Just as the final wave hit, she felt his finger enter virgin territory. It might have been uncomfortable under normal circumstances, but she was too far gone to feel anything other than pure pleasure. She felt her asshole spasm around his finger and another wave crash over her body. She knew she was close to the end and hated the sensation of the softening eruptions.

The last wave passed over her and his tongue lost contact with her clit. His finger stayed inside of her for a few moments and she was too exhausted to care. She tried to pull herself off of his body, but lacked the energy and decided to lay on his body. Slowly, his finger was removed and his hands started to caress her cheeks softly. She started to breath deeply and allowed the pleasure of his touch to wash over her in gently waves.

It took several minutes before she had the strength to move, but she managed to start the process. His hands moved away from her flesh and she rolled off of his muscular body. She felt his fingers caress her thighs and stared at his powerful legs.

Countless minutes had passed before she was able to sit up and see his face. Much of it glistened from her release and it made him even more attractive. He had a pleasant smile that was hiding something, but it didn't matter. Whatever desires were going through his mind, she would give him without question.

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,307 Followers