All Comments on 'The Rendezvous Ch. 03'

by CassidyCaine

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pronouns consistency.

I'm not sure what you're trying to do with pronouns, but do your readers a favor: pick one gender for Nick/Nikki and stick with it. Or at least use some consistency in whether or not you use female or male pronouns. There should not be a sentence in which the same person is referred to as "he" and "she" without some kind of clear distinction about why.

Passages like this: "His body draped along her back as he rested inside of her, his hot breath on his neck, as he reached around and slipped his fingers under the rubbery false breast in his bra. The pads teased around the areolas and his nipples producing sparks he'd never felt before, moaning as her body shivered."

...are very confusing because changing the character's gender for no reason within the span of one sentence makes readers unsure who you're referring to. And there was also a few times you used 1st person pronouns to refer to Nikki, though I assume this was a mistake in shifting the perspective from 1st to 3rd.

Other than that it was alright.

PantywaistKenPantywaistKenover 9 years ago
A dream

It would be a dream come true for me.

bluesky496bluesky496over 8 years ago

i thoroughly enjoyed all three episodes , i would love to know where it leads and i am wondering where the wife will come back in to the story , so write another chapter soon please , i want to read more .x

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely !

Thank you so much for this story exploring the needs of us sissies. I saw so much of myself in Nikki and enjoyed her encounters along with her. Please write more soon.

Allyson :))

slavesindeeslavesindeeover 7 years ago
me next

loved it

i want to be the next nikki

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 5 years ago
verrrry well done!

I simply adore when an author reveals the inner experience of characters. Nick and Nikki are, and grow to be so very expressive, first of doubt/deception, then of hesitance, uncertainty counter-pointing growing awareness, and finally embracing aspects of her/himself that had only been dreamed of. Gods, it is a sexy thing to read about someone having a breakthrough like that!

Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

terrific wish i could find such a man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great i want to meet a wyatt hope for a part 3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous