The Rendezvous Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," Keri smiled, standing up. It actually sounded like a good plan. It was turning her on. She reached out and took the red kimono.

"Okay," Erika said, eyes flicking over the brunette's body. She then turned to Evan and extended the purple kimono towards her. "Are you ready for this?"

Evan paused for an instant, staring at her. Then she stood up, nodded, took the kimono from the other blonde, and tossed it onto the couch. "I'm ready."

"Good," Erika smiled, hands moving to her own kimono's sash. Keri felt blood rushing to her head as the blonde undid the sash, then pushed her robe back and off her shoulders. Keri took in a deep breath, again viewing that perfect expanse of naked flesh. Erika smiled, putting her hand on her hip. She then waved at them, prompting. Keri looked at Evan and smiled, glad the younger girl was smiling back. She dropped the kimono in her hands, then reached for her belt.

"Wait a second," Evan's voice caught her attention. "I haven't done it with more than one person before now. I've heard about it, thought about it, but..." She blushed, running a hand through her hair and looking back and forth at them. "Can we go slowly with this?" she asked, her hand coming down and grabbing her opposite arm.

Erika smiled, stepping towards the younger girl and reaching up, taking her face in her hands. "Of course we can," she said. "Whatever you want." She leaned in and widened her grin, then kissed Evan. The young girl gasped into her mouth, breathing deeply of Erika's scent and essence. Her hands came up as Erika's arms went around her, moving straight for the other blonde's naked breasts.

"Wait!" Erika commanded, pulling back from Evan just before the young girl could touch her. "Just a minute, okay?" she said, dropping her arms and turning to face Keri. She crooked a finger. "Come here."

Keri dropped her arms, then stepped hesitantly towards Erika. The blonde reached over and embraced Keri, pulled her close, then kissed her lips. Keri gasped again at the warmth and taste of her. Three new girls in one day, she thought. This is a record for me.

"There," Erika said, licking at her lips and then pulling back. "Feel better now?"

Keri nodded, glad for the gesture. She dropped her arms and for the fourth time that day pulled her shirt over her head, tossing it away and to the side. Her bra went next, then she unfastened her pants and dropped them, kicked them and her shoes off. She could feel the chill in the air increasing her heartbeat, arousing her. Her nipples were drawing into distinct points, her pussy opening and starting to shine. Her body was glowing with anticipation now, just like Erika's was already. Evan was shimmering too, her clothes only slightly hiding the inner light.

"'Erica,'" Erika quoted with a smile, looking over Keri's exposed body. "'It sounds just like 'Erotica.''"

"'Suits her too,'" Keri smiled, completing the line from her movie. "'The girl's a walking wet dream.'" That line applies to this Erika also, she thought, her smile widening. And Evan. She turned to the younger girl, raising an eyebrow.

Evan was looking joyful, again running her eyes over the other two girls, taking note of what she saw and liking it. Seeing their interest, she grinned and started disrobing. Blouse was discarded, followed by bra, bra by shoes, shoes by jeans, jeans by panties, panties by socks. The girls' faces were flushed with sexual excitement as they stood naked before each other.

"Gosh, you're beautiful," Erika said in an awed voice, reaching out to stroke Evan's blonde curls.

"Come on, let's do this," Evan said, waving at the wall-to-wall blue carpet on the floor. Erika nodded. For a moment, Keri wanted to suggest they use the couch instead. Then she remembered that there were three of them now, not two. More room was necessary.

The three girls sat down and Erika arranged them so they were lying on their sides, their heads at opposite ends, close to each other in a triangle. Evan was lying opposite Erika, Erika Keri, and Keri Evan. Each girl had their bottom leg out straight, their top leg bent slightly so that the girl facing them had easy access to their pussy. Erika reached out first, pushing one finger against and into Keri. She added another, then a third.

"Ahh," Keri gasped at their entrance, clenching herself tight around the fingers. Soon she was moaning as Erika smiled and pumped her digits in and out rhythmically. Keri gasped again, then reached out and touched Evan's pussy. Two of her fingers entered and starting moving, then a third joined them, then a fourth. They probed deep, seeking moisture and warmth.

"Hey, no fisting this time, okay?" Evan whispered, her cunt muscles locking around Keri's fingers. "This is new enough as it is." She smiled at Keri's nod, then reached over to Erika and started stroking her channel. One finger slowly entered, then another two together, then the last. Evan's thumb moved along the top of Erika's snatch, probing, questing.

"Find it," Erika prompted her. "Find the clitoris."

Evan returned Erika's grin, then moved her thumb, rubbing it against Erika's bud, stroking. She popped the other blonde's clit out of its hood and then pushed it back in. Erika moaned at the sensation, transferring the spasms into her fingers on Keri. The brunette gasped, increasing the motion and tempo of her own fingers on Evan. The girls whimpered as they found each other tight and uncomfortable at first, then more open and lubricated. They could smell each other's arousal, see the love juices glistening on their fingers as they pulled out, only to be pushed back in again. In and out, over and over.

Each girl rubbed at her partner's snatch, varying the speed and intensity of their movements. Their hands that weren't rubbing pussies reached up and captured their partner's upper thigh, holding the other girl's leg in place, squeezing and massaging. Their moans sent warm air over their heated pussies and they started bucking their hips, inspiring each other to greater heights.

Suddenly Keri felt Erika's hand pushing deeper into her, fingers grabbing for the inner flesh of her pussy while the blonde's thumb flicked at her clit. Inside her sensations were rising, inhibitions disappearing. She couldn't think about whether what they were doing was right or wrong, only about the passion rising in each of them. She pressed her fingers harder into Evan, circling and caressing. Then she felt Evan's thighs clench harder around her. Keri looked over and saw that the young girl's blond head was buried between Erika's legs.

"Yes," Erika urged her on, smiling. "That's right. Use your tongue. Ah!" She bucked and twisted, her face sliding forward into Keri's cunt. Erika started licking Keri, mouth moving and nipping at her labia. Two of her fingers pulled out, but the other two and the thumb remained, sliding in and out of the brunette in time with Erika's nimble tongue. Faster they moved, then softer, tempo fading and then rising. High points of sensation increasing, deepening. Each thrust of Erika's fingers was matched by a long lick at Keri's clit.

"Ahhh!" Keri gasped, increasing her own rhythm and feeling something tighten inside her. She leaned forward, extended her tongue, and stuck it into Evan's pussy. Her fingers stroked the interior of the young girl's cunt and her tongue joined them while her lips concentrated on nipping at the upper lips and the hard bud thrusting between.

Keri's other hand stroked up over Evan's body as the young girl relaxed and collapsed, rubbing across her belly and breasts. Keri could see Evan's free hand making similar motions on Erika through her clenched eyes. Then she felt a series of long soft touches sweeping across her torso. She looked down and saw it was Erika's free hand. The other girl had picked up on their gestures. Her breasts were tightening, nipples getting harder and redder. Her flesh was flushed with tingling and perspiration. Evan shook hard against Keri, Keri against Erika, and Erika against Evan. All were moving together, their movements and moans joining in a chant.

"Switch!" Erika called out suddenly, pulling back from Keri. The brunette frowned at this word, not knowing its meaning. Then she felt Erika's hand pull out of her pussy, soon to be replaced by her other hand. The fingers of that hand, which had been rubbing at Keri's breasts, were now inside her, stroking her labia. The difference in their touch and texture was shocking, new and unexpected. Erika's other hand came up across Keri's body, her fingers wet with the other girl's juices. The sensation was deeper, the lubrication increasing the smoothness of the digits. The fingers stroked faster, then slowed down as Erika's tongue once again joined with her fingers inside Keri's cunt.

"Ahhh!" Keri moaned out, then switched her hands on Evan in the same manner. The feel of the contrast between her wet fingers and Evan's flushed skin was amazing. Digits moved faster, tempo building and increasing. Slow at first, then rising to a fever pitch.

Evan stopped moving her hands on Erika's body, looked down at Erika's hands on Keri and Keri's on her. She watched them for a few seconds, nodding and smiling. Then she moved her own hands, pulling the left out of Erika's pussy and inserting the right. Her wet fingers moved across Erika's breasts, tweaking the nipples and pulling at them. The other blonde's breasts grew with the sensations, heaving and hardening. Keri felt her own body responding too, and Evan's. Their fingers were grasping and caressing, trailing wetness. Their tongues licked and writhed, Evan's having pushed back into the core of Erika. Keri smiled as she felt Erika's tongue shove deeper into her core in reponse. The other girl's fingers joined it, drilling and probing. Keri tried hard to concentrate on the motions, duplicate the sensations within her and pass them on to Evan. It was hard, though. Feelings inside all three girls were increasing in fervor. Their moans and heartbeats built up and flowed together, their fears fading and disappearing one by one.

Keri felt something inside her sparking and flaring. A tidal wave, pushing up and breaking the surface. Its wall was rising, but not quite strong yet. Erika's skilled fingers and tongue brought her to the peak of nirvana, then backed off, preventing her from actually arriving. Keri felt herself growing desperate, longing for release. The emotions inside her caused her to intensify her own tempo of caresses on Evan. This bled over a little more slowly into the younger girl's rubbing of Erika. Erika saw this and increased her movements, clenching tighter around Evan's fingers and pressing herself deeper into Keri. She too was full of need, drive to build up the tempo, bring all the feelings inside them to fruition.

Suddenly there was a shaking against Keri. Erika's body was gyrating like a dervish. Her face pulling back, screaming out an anthem of lust and release. "Yes!" she shouted. "Don't... ever... stop... fucking... me!!!" She smiled and bit her lower lip to stop the cries, remembering where they were.

Keri smiled at the words, knowing they were not fake. They sounded that way, but Keri had confidence it was not so. Everything about Erika convinced her of this. She pressed her face deeply into Evan as Erika shook, sucking and moaning with passionate intensity. Evan was sucking deeply at the other blonde's cunt, drinking down the deluge of juices flooding out. The sweat on her skin added to the overall beauty of the sight, as did the smile on Evan's face.

Keri smiled at the vision, rubbing Evan faster and harder. Fire was dancing around them, invisible yet present. Its etherealness was rising, rhythm building, the odors and cries of arousal igniting in the air. The three girls breathed hard, each contibuting oxygen and energy. Heat flowed from their bodies. Their caresses and licks added fuel, as did their gasps. The mixture kept building inside them, increasing and exploding. Evan came, shaking in a frenzied motion against Keri's tongue and fingers. Keri licked at her faster, taking Evan through the orgasm, adding her saliva to Evan's spurting juice. The young girl's cum flowed into Keri's mouth, and she smiled as she lapped it up. Keri breathed into Evan, then felt herself shaking too, exploding under Erika's tender ministrations.

"Yes!!!" Keri gasped out, pulling back from Evan and letting Erika's movements take over, guide her. "Yes!! Fuck it, make me come!!"

Erika paused, pulled out, and smiled up at her. Keri smiled back, glad for the new connection between them. She had doubted it could happen before, but now things had changed. They had dared to get close to her, all of them.

Evan smiled as she watched Keri come and gasp, then moved her own hands faster on Erika, wanting to spark her again. Erika grinned, accepting her caresses. She then resumed her rubbing of Keri. Keri smiled at her, glad for the new relationship between them. The faith, the friendship, the trust.

As she thought about this, Keri felt something inside her rushing again. She felt Erika's mouth sucking deeply of her essence, fingers frantically digging at her loins. Evan too was shaking, smiling down at Keri. Keri smiled back, then let herself go. Her passion rose and took flight, her soul ascending to a higher plane as her pussy exploded with sweet nectar. Evan watched her soar, transfixed and stimulated. Then she went back to work on Erika, hitting the other girl's spots hard now that she knew them, setting her ablaze.

"Yes!" Erika cried, pulling back from Keri. Keri rolled aside from them, sated now, content to let the other two girls explore and discover one another. Evan's thighs locked around Erika's face, her tongue and fingers continuing to thrust inside the other girl and arouse her to new discoveries. The other blonde returned each gesture, hands locking around Evan and pulling her pussy against her mouth. Keri smiled, taking deep breaths as she observed them, still shocked at how far things had come since the beginning of the day.

This thought fled Keri's mind as Evan moaned once more, her breath catching and spurting as she orgasmed. Erika smiled at this, eyes alight with an inner madness. Then she too shook, quiet this time, her passion flowing out like a receding tide. Both girls gasped, then stopped, pulling apart from each other and turning their bodies so their faces could touch. Lips met, again and again. Tongues came out and licked at each other, teeth nipping. Keri let out a deep sigh as she watched them, then rolled over and crawled towards Evan and Erika. They smiled, pulled her close and embraced her, each kissing her in turn. Then the three girls looked at each other, smiled, and again pulled closer. This time all three pairs of lips touched.

"Wow," Evan laughed when they broke the kiss, smiling at the other two girls. She looked at Keri, then at Erika. "What planet did you learn that on?" Erika only replied with a grin.

Taught to her on another planet? Keri frowned, remembering the blonde's weird religion. Maybe what we just did was something alien. Or maybe not, she shrugged. It doesn't matter. Nothing matters. We've come together now, and we're friends. We've built up familarity and affection, bonded, done each other charity. I can see the truth of it now, what Erika said. People are different, but deep down they're really all the same. They have the same needs. They all need acceptance for who they are, love, human contact. They have the same fears too, fears that need to be settled. Why do people let their fears dominate them? Why can't we just forget them, put them aside? Oh well, at least I can do that now.

She smiled at the other two girls, enjoying the sight of their panting faces. Skin pink, tickled with the fading flush of arousal. Nipples and labias puffy, lewdly displayed and sensitive. Their passion was subsiding now, and Keri grimaced, feeling hints of confusion and shame creeping in afterwards as she sometimes did. She pushed them away with a silent snarl. Get out!

Smiling at the declaration, she leaned over to Erika and kissed her again, then kissed Evan again. The girls moved into each other, hugging and embracing. Soon their bodies were moving against one another once more, feelings rising and exploding inside. They exchanged kisses and caresses, their moans once more building and uniting. It's glorious, Keri thought, what we have. I hope we can keep it.

"We're doing this again?!" Evan gasped out a rhetorical question. "We must be out of our minds!"

"Yeah," Erika laughed, trading kisses with her and Keri. "Ain't it cool?" She smiled again, then started to go ballistic in her movements. Keri grinned back, moved close to her, and did the same. Evan laughed, then joined in, again touching the other two actresses.

Suddenly a knock at the door interrupted them. Hard and rapid, shattering the moment. The three girls stopped and pulled back, looking at each other with frowns. It's okay, Keri thought, I'm satisfied. Whatever that is, it can't affect this, right? It's not important. It's not...

"Who is it?" Erika called out, looking at the door.

"It's Alicia!" Alicia Witt's voice came back. Oh, Keri thought, right. Her. My first new lover of today, and the one I'm still not sure I really have yet. Crud. "Is something going on in there?"

"Just a second!" Evan called out, grinning at the other two girls and seperating herself from them. She grabbed the purple kimono, shook it out as she got to her feet, then slipped it on and pulled it around her, tying shut the sash.

Erika looked at Keri with a mischievious twinkle in her eye, then pulled herself into a panther's crouch. Right, Keri thought, reaching for the red kimono Erika had offered her earlier as she watched Erika pick up and don the gray one. The precautions we agreed on before this happened. I need to remember them, and the reasons for them. I want Alicia to share in this with us, but she probably can't do it yet. She may not be ready. And, I can't forget that she doesn't have all the facts of this either. She's been the outsider in this relationship for most of today, even more than me.

"Mike said I could probably find you three in there," Alicia said, her tone low and irritated. "Is everything okay?"

"We're fine!" Erika said, looking at Keri. "We were just doing Taxi Driver!"

"Yeah!" Keri added, tying shut her kimono's obi. She grinned and spontaneously mimiced de Niro. "You talking to me?"

There was a pause from the other side of the door, a long uncomfortable silence. Keri realized Evan and Erika were staring at her, emotions warring on their faces. Keri's hand went to her lips. Oh crud. That idea was a very stupid one, she realized. Really dumb. It made sense at the time, but now it's not working out. Why am I so surprised? From their expressions, Evan and even Erika, who had proposed it, had also realized how ridiculous the idea now seemed.

"Look," Alicia broke the silence, "I'm sorry I ran out on you guys like that, okay? I had some things to think about. I think I'm clear on them now. I'm ready to bargain. Erika, Keri, I need to talk to both of you."

"Just a second, okay?" Erika cut her off, standing up and straightening her garment. She walked over to the door and unbolted it, looked back and nodded at Keri and Evan. The other two girls nodded back, then Erika pulled open the door.

Alicia was standing there, dressed in a black shirt and white leather pants. Her red hair hung loose about her shoulders, her pale elegant features frozen in confusion as she looked at them. Then her brown eyes flashed in sudden insight and understanding. She looked at Keri, then at Erika. "Oh my," the redhaired girl gasped, staring at Keri, then Erika, then Evan. Her eyes locked on Evan for the longest moment, her face aghast with surprise and disbelief.