The Renfield Syndrome Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelique eyed him carefully and then nodded. "It's good that you don't lie, I simply abhor liars. But I'm not a monster, David, you're mistaken. What I am is a predator. And you have stepped into my world now, and in my world, you are either predator or prey."

"I am not prey," David said immediately.

"Everyone thinks not, but almost everyone is. It's so much easier to be prey, after all. One would say it's a trait of a meek species. But prey at least has a purpose. Are you quite certain that's not your purpose, David? I'll even grant you a quick and painless death because you're cute and you've entertained me." Her tone was light and sincere. A genuine offer being made.

"I am not your prey!" David insisted, feeling profoundly un-predator-like but keeping his voice steady, nonetheless. "I'm not scared of you."

"Prove it," Angelique said, beaming at him. She motioned to Chelsea the clown-girl who reluctantly moved behind him and unlocked his handcuffs at long last, leaving dark red imprints on his wrists and sending a new surge of excruciating pain as blood flow was abruptly restored. Then David was thunderstruck as Angelique abruptly reached behind her and undid her trendy leather halter top, shrugging out of it and letting it fall to the dirty concrete floor. The bra she wore beneath was sheer to the point of transparency, and this too she unhooked and let fall. Topless, Angelique's olive skin was unmarred as if no freckle or pimple would dare disgrace such a perfect canvas. Her breasts were round and full, with dark nipples and just the right amount of sag. Angelique had the body a model would kill for. Then she reached behind her to unzip her short leather skirt and slide it down. She wore no underwear beneath and her furry mound was immaculately landscaped. Then Angelique glided toward him again, clearly taking tremendous pride in her own nudity and put her arms around his neck. Her tongue flicked out and licked at his ear and she whispered "Predator or prey, David? There is no third option."

Jesus Christ you've gotta be kidding me! David thought. Did she want to fuck or something? Here in this filthy basement reeking of shit and death, amid the cacophony of cannibals indulging in their ghastly feast all around them? With Aaron's and the crucified man's screams in their ears? The cognitive dissonance of being sexual in these surroundings was staggering. But Angelique was licking and biting his neck and shoulder with rising ferocity, leaving no doubt of exactly what she had in mind. "David," she chided him. "You're not convincing me."

David had never felt less aroused in his life, but apparently the name of this game was Fuck Or Die. He somewhat clumsily put his hands on her bare waist and tried laying kisses on her neck and shoulder, though his soul was filled with loathing. It wasn't that she was a woman, David was bisexual enough to know a devastating beauty when he saw one. But he could not fathom trying to carry out the act in these circumstances. Quickly deciding that he'd better start faking it, he forced himself to kiss Angelique more passionately, to which she responded by pressing back with tremendous force and biting his lower lip hard enough to draw blood. David winced and reciprocated the rough play, discovering she delighted when he clawed at her naked back as hard as he could. With one yank she tore the remains of his shirt off and attacked his naked chest with her nails and extremely sharp teeth, biting and tearing at his nipples until he was afraid that she would simply rip one of them off.

Without stopping the ravaging of his chest, Angelique dove directly for his pants, getting them open and down to the floor to reveal David as flaccid as he had ever been. She snarled in anger and seized it in her hand, jerking him so forcefully that he grunted in pain. "David..." she said to him, her voice a low animal growl. "You're still not convincing me." The threat was obvious but there was simply no way David was going to be able to get a boner by being manhandled the way she was, it felt like she was trying to tear it off and the hand job was agony rather than arousing. Finally in an effort to save his own junk from further punishment, he pushed her down to the bare floor and attacked her breasts and belly with his teeth, surreptitiously caressing himself in a much less violent manner in an utterly desperate attempt to get hard. The harder David bit and clawed at Angelique's flesh, the more she seemed to like it.

Sharply aware that his life hung in the balance, David strove to shut out the reality around him. He closed his ears to the death surrounding them and tried to construct some kind of fantasy, imagining himself far away from this particular pit of hell. At last, by the intervention of a benevolent god he felt himself start to respond to his desperate attempts to get it up. Without wasting a second of boner-time, David threw himself between Angelique's legs as she hungrily opened for him. Her pussy was astoundingly wet, which at least provided some much-needed relief after the rough handling, and he forced himself inside her before he was even completely erect.

"YES!" the beautiful woman howled her approval and arched her back to meet him. Her strength was remarkable and as she humped him madly from beneath, and he was close to getting bucked off. David forced himself to match her speed and ferocity and slammed himself into her as she lay on the bloody, shit-stained floor. It was a joyless act, their frenzied fucking, but David fought through the pain and exhaustion in his body to perform as he was demanded. Like an animal, rutting down in the piss and shit and blood, with death on all sides. Angelique thrashed beneath him, rising to meet his every thrust as she clawed and bit at any part of him that presented itself.

All around the dark and dirty room, their frenzied coupling was inspiring the "children" to emulate their Mistress. The cannibals didn't stop their feast, simply began to fuck as they ate. In twosomes, threesomes, and moresomes, their withered bodies were smeared with Aaron's blood as they grunted and sucked and fucked in the darkness in a hellish orgy, with David and Angelique as the centerpiece, the main attraction.

And then the tiny grain of personal pleasure David was starting to find in this depraved act vanished like smoke as there was an explosion of pain in his groin area. Angelique continued to hump him crazily despite the agonizing pressure, as if she were locked in the throes of a thunderous orgasm. David looked down and saw a lot of blood welling up between their merged bodies in the region of their hips. Menstruation? David thought wildly. But then he saw the long, needle-sharp lower teeth that sprouted from the woman's cunt and buried themselves deeply in David's mons pubis all around the base of his shaft.

His mind could barely understand what he was seeing, and he screamed at the sight of Angelique's vagina dentata and tried to pull away and roll off her. She rolled with him, using her strength to pin him to the floor like he was suddenly half her size. Her lower mouth looked like the maw of a deep-sea anglerfish, and it bit down on him as if planning to remove his entire pubic area in one huge chomp. She looked down laughing wildly with her eyes flashing red in the dim light, still riding him like a madwoman. Her mouth opened wide, wider, and wider still until it passed the limits of a human jaw and unhinged like a snake's. A round tongue emerged, barbed at the end and dripping with mucus, a foot long, two feet long, more, and licked a slimy trail across David's face before finding his open mouth. He tried to deny it access but it was too late and the tongue was too strong. It invaded his mouth, choking off his air as it forced itself down his throat. In blind panic, David tried to fight, but she had him pinned with immense strength as her lower teeth threatened to bite his entire cock off. He grabbed at her thick, snakelike tongue with both hands and tried to pull it out, but it was forced deeper and deeper inside him until he felt the grotesque sensation of it violating his stomach. Then suddenly it began to pulse and throb as it coiled inside him, beginning to ejaculate something deep down into his guts.

David couldn't breathe, his air had run out. Whatever horror she was pumping into him was hot as molten lead and felt like something alive, oozing along the pathways of his body to devour him from the inside. Angelique was still riding him like there was no tomorrow, but David's vision was rapidly collapsing. Two feet wide, a foot wide, an inch wide, a pinprick, and then he couldn't see anything anymore.

David was surprised to find himself to be oddly at peace in this hellish moment. He was going to asphyxiate now and then that would be that. The nightmare was over. Goodie for him! There was comfort in accepting his own death, and at this point he was grateful to get on with it. He still struggled out of raw survival instinct, but his body seemed detached from him now, a thing too far away to really be concerned with.

David had time to crazily think That's all folks when welcome, comforting oblivion closed around him like a blanket and the last of his rotten day fell away.

"You're mine, David."

TO BE CONTINUED