The Renfield Syndrome Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roach answered, "The feral people, yeah. They're like wild dogs. They don't care about anything but killing and eating and fucking and killing some more. And serving Angelique of course, each one of them would die for her without thinking about it. That's kind of the entire point of them existing in the first place."

David took a healthy slug of his scotch and soda, then took a smaller sip to chase it. He looked down at his hands and was fairly astonished they weren't shaking again. He felt shaky enough on the inside. "And you're telling me that I'm like them now?"

"Not yet," Lucas said matter-of-factly, taking a drag off his cigarette.

"So..." David tried not to let his voice betray the helplessness he felt. "What do I do?"

Before either of his hosts could answer, there was a heavy step on the front porch outside making David and Roach jump. The door was flung open, and a hulking man figure of a man plowed into the room, tall, broad, with a fierce black beard and eyes that flashed with hostility. David recognized him instantly, that face was burned into his brain, and he leapt up from his chair. It was the butcher from the basement, the one that had so effortlessly chopped Aaron apart with his cleaver and fed him piece by piece to the feral people.

"Hello, Belial", Lucas said calmly. "Do come in."

"Oh, what are you going to do?" Belial sneered at David. "Sit the fuck down before you get hurt, cuck." David remained standing with his nerves on high alert, and Belial growled his displeasure.

Entering the room in Belial's shadow was Chelsea the clown-girl, her greasepaint neatly touched up complete with a bulbous red nose. The last time David had seen her, her cheeks had been slit open to create a ragged clown leer, now they were healed over with heavy scarring beneath the white makeup. David suddenly imagined her slicing her own mouth open and letting it heal over and over again and shuddered. The massive gun she called Sparky was prominently worn in a shoulder holster, looking far too big for the woman's waifish stature. Upon spying David, she gave a lewd wink and blew him a kiss.

"I gave you an order, bitch," Belial said with a threatening step forward. "Either sit the fuck down, or I'll sit you down. Or just stand there and keep staring at me like a dumbass, I haven't killed anyone all day yet."

"Belial, chill ou..." Roach said with irritation, but the big man cut her off.

"You'll know when I want you to open your mouth, you fuckin' foid! My dick'll already be in it! So what's it gonna be, bitch?" He said to David taking another step forward. "You going to sit like a good little dog or do you want to go a couple of rounds right here? Y' got five fuckin' seconds, four, three..."

David instantly found his man mind and his animal mind to be locked in a struggle. Of course he didn't want to fight, his rational side insisted. Violent confrontation was anathema to civilized people. David was always the reasonable one, the adult in the room who could keep a cool head and reason his way through anything no matter the abuse thrown at him. His newly awakened animal mind however recognized the huge man as dangerous beyond belief and had gone directly to fight or flight mode. For an instant he felt a horrible temptation to pounce and go for the throat, and it was this alien impulse to attack that cowed David into meekly retaking his seat.

"Thas' good, you little beta bitch," Belial growled approvingly. "The sooner you fuckin' learn your place the less I'll have to remind ya'."

"Won't you have a seat?" Lucas interjected, not breaking his calm demeanor.

"I'll fuckin' stand," came the retort, and Belial positioned himself right behind David's chair, intentionally looming over him.

"As you wish. Would either of you like something to drink?" Lucas offered.

"Sure!" Chelsea piped up. "Whiskey, I'll take the whole bottle. Thanks, yer a peach."

"I think I can use one too," Roach grumbled, rolling her eyes in exasperation. "You two are always such fucking joys to be around."

"Remember what I said about your mouth and my dick, foid?" Belial said with steel in his voice. Roach suddenly snarled and leapt up from her seat with staggering quickness and in an instant the two of them were locked eye to eye, teeth bared in aggression and open threat.

"Call me that again and I'll bite your fucking dick off," Roach growled.

"Try it, foid!" Belial shot back, grinning wildly through his beard. "Didn't you learn from Aaron's example? You can join him any fucking time you want, just say the word! I'll fuck you and cut you up and eat you, just like I did him!"

At the mention of Aaron, Lucas was instantly on his feet with his eyes flashing blood red. Belial pulled himself up to his full impressive height and for a long moment David was sure the two were going to lunge for each other right there in the parlor. He could smell their aggression, tinged with a healthy dollop of fear on both men's parts. Roach moved to stand beside Lucas, but Chelsea had Sparky in her hand quick as lightning and leveled it at her head. "Heal up from this, cunt!" she said as she cocked the huge piece. The tension hung thick in the air, and the animal part of David wanted nothing more than for there to be a fight as he glared at Belial with loathing.

"Silly children, always squabbling," came a lush, feminine voice out of nowhere. David jerked his eyes toward the source and saw the woman leaning casually against the bar, though she had most definitely not been there mere seconds ago. She was clad in a slinky red dress that majestically presented her every feminine curve to be appreciated at once, and she tossed her luxurious mane of raven black hair over one bare shoulder and laughed. It was a light, girlish giggle as if she found what she saw terribly amusing.

David's hackles immediately went up, his new senses on high alert. Angelique laughed again as one by one the other people in the room turned to look at her a bit sheepishly. Roach looked furious and stared at her shoes, while Chelsea gave Angelique a grin and wink as she eased the hammer down on Sparky and stowed it away. Belial and Lucas remained for a moment longer, their eyes locked on each other as if unwilling to be the first to blink, then they turned toward the newcomer and Lucas acknowledged her with a polite nod.

"Angelique," Lucas said, his voice even and unruffled. "As always the pleasure is mine."

"I know it is, dear boy," she tittered. "A glass of wine if you would be so kind. Belial, I've told you before to mind your manners, do I have to remind you yet again that I won't tolerate rudeness?"

"No Mistress!" The huge man said immediately, snapping to attention and folding his arms. "Jus' havin' a little discussion, thas' all."

"Good. Thank you, Roach, for bringing David here. I trust you have made him feel welcome, he is a new member of our family after all."

"Oh Jesus, not another little beta bitch..." Belial grumbled under his breath.

"Belial!" Angelique said sharply, and the man shut his mouth so quickly his jaws snapped together.

"Yeah," Roach said, answering Angelique. "We've told him some stuff."

"Poor boy, I imagine it's a lot to absorb, isn't it?" She said with a tsk. "So many strange feelings going through you right now, I'll bet. So many new thoughts you never had before. But do tell me David, have you been enjoying the little taste of power I've given you?" She stood up from the bar and moved toward David so gracefully that she could have been floating. "Does it feel good?"

"Feel good? No, I...?"

"Don't lie to me David!" Angelique cut him off quickly. "That is one thing you must never ever do is lie to me. I will always know, and I abhor liars. I can smell your evening's adventures on you, I know everything you've done. Now tell me, did you enjoy it?"

David swallowed, unsure how to respond. The closer Angelique got to him the more dizzying her beauty seemed to become and he felt a sudden pang of longing around his heart that both surprised and horrified him. She was more than just an unearthly beauty, Angelique seemed to carry an aura of majesty about her, and David was struck with the mad urge to drop his eyes in submission. He shook his head and forced himself to keep his gaze level, but for a moment he felt unable to speak.

"I know you did," Angelique said, answering her own question. "It's all right to enjoy it. You're more than human, now, David. You are one of my chosen. And what I've given you is but a drop of what I can give you, should I decide you're worthy. Do you want to be worthy of my power, David?"

He couldn't take his eyes off her, he was mesmerized by her very presence. Her violet eyes held him transfixed as she closed the distance between them and took a seat straddling his lap. Her scent was heady and exotic, something David couldn't identify but tantalizing to his senses both old and new. He seemed to have no control over his arms as Angelique took them and placed them upon her shapely waist, starting to sensuously grind on his lap. It took an agonizingly long time for David to get his thoughts in order enough to croak, "No..."

"You're still lying, David. Now I am unhappy. If you lie to me again, I will become angry. I know you want what I'm offering you David because what I'm offering is freedom." She reached her arms behind his head and presented her ample bosom to him, barely constrained by her plunging neckline. "I offer you freedom from your dreary human reality. I offer you freedom from your mundane masters. I offer you freedom from death itself, David. All you have to do is serve me and you can live forever." Her voice had become low and hypnotic as she reached down to the hem of her dress. It was slit to the waist and moved easily aside to reveal her patch of manicured pubic hair as she was naked beneath. For an instant David remembered teeth and almost screamed, but then he lost himself in Angelique's eyes again. She was simply the most exquisite woman David had ever seen, and his lust and hunger for her surged like a living thing. He would be a fool to turn down a woman like this.

"You're mine, David," Angelique whispered in his ear as her hands went below his belt and set about unfastening his pants. "You'll always be mine and I'll always be yours. I'm a part of you, David, forever and ever. All you have to do is serve me and you can have anything... you... want." The last words were punctuated by soft kisses. What was left of David's man-mind screamed at him that what he was doing was insane and wrong, but the hunger of his animal mind was raging now and drowned out anything civilized in him. His cock longed to be set free of its denim prison, and Angelique quickly obliged it, taking him in hand and stroking him tenderly like a lover. David tried to shake his head no, but it was a feeble effort with no real will behind it. Angelique whispered, "Yes," and expertly guided his cock to her velvety wet opening, settling down upon it and taking him all the way in.

Teeth! David's man-mind tried to warn him, but it seemed far away and unimportant. Anything that happened to him now would be worth it if he got to make love to this sublime woman forever and never stop. She rode him masterfully in long slow strokes, rising until he almost pulled out of her and then down to impale herself upon him. David surrendered to the sensation and lavished attention on her breasts which she encouraged by sliding her top down off her shoulder in an impromptu striptease. He kissed them with rising passion, finding each of her large nipples one at a time and suckling on them eagerly, his hands roaming over her bare back and ass. Angelique laughed merrily and tossed her head, one hand entwined in his hair as she sensuously bounced on his lap.

Then she took him up to the hilt, her body undulating in her erotic dance, pressing down and griding her pelvic bone against David's until it grew painful. He felt her lower teeth emerge and registered a moment of panic. But they were teasing this time, scratching and barely biting in, and the sharp pain became just another part of the wonderous experience of fucking Angelique. David welcomed it, accepting the fact that his manhood was in extreme peril at the moment, caught between those rows of needle-sharp fangs.

Helpless in her grasp, David felt himself building toward a thunderous climax when Angelique turned his face up to hers and kissed him, long and deep. Too deep, as David felt her snake-like tongue emerge and slide gently between his lips. Unlike the rough violation he got last time, here she was gentle and almost teasing with it, as she extended it farther and farther down his throat without resistance. David held onto her hips and pressed up into her, fucking her harder even as she fucked him with her bizarre appendage deep in his gullet. With one mouth above and another below, David had never felt touched so intimately and fought not at all, but let himself be taken as his passion reached ever loftier heights. They were moving perfectly in unison now, Angelique biting in with her lower jaws as David accepted what she had to offer him.

Finally, David could prolong the glorious experience no longer and felt himself surging over the edge into orgasm. He began to erupt deep inside Angelique, their bodies locked together at the hips and at the mouth as her tongue throbbed and pulsed, depositing something inside him in return. It filled David with blissful warmth that intensified his own climax, and he rode the wave of ecstasy until it became something akin to agony, locked in this perverse act of giving and taking, fucking and being fucked. Finally his orgasm was spent, but rather than feeling sated, the supernatural hunger inside of him longed for more, more, MORE, and he didn't slow the motion of his hips, thrusting into Angelique frantically now to stay in the moment. Her tongue pulsed one last time deep in his guts and then began to effortlessly withdraw, and David was struck with a heart wrenching sense of loss as she extracted the barbed, tubelike organ from his mouth and back into her own. He still hadn't lost a bit of his erection and tried to continue his mad humping, but Angelique put a strong hand on him, holding him down while she withdrew her bloodied lower teeth and disengaged. She graced him with a look of utter satisfaction, gazing down on him imperiously.

"You're mine, David," she said. And in the moment he could not find the will to argue.

TO BE CONTINUED

12