The Renfield Syndrome Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two shared a second song, with David moving in closer this time and more directly dancing with his new friend rather than simply nearby. At this close range he got another surge of fresh information and abruptly imagined himself smelling the guy's butt by way of introduction and getting it over with. The idea made him laugh, and the unnamed young man joined him, not knowing what the joke was or maybe even why he was so drawn to David in the first place. When first skin to skin contact was made, the effect on him was obvious to David's hyperacute senses. It was as if he were noticing something about David was quite different from the usual, and he was reacting on a primal level. Maybe the same way Tish was.

As for David himself, his own animal was wide awake and hungry, only this time the Beast had something entirely different on its mind. As they danced, David teasingly let his hands roam across the handsome stranger's broad shoulders and muscular chest and discovered his sense of touch was nearly as acute as his nose at picking up cues. It was an incredibly intimate feeling as David moved close enough to inhale the other's breath as they flirted and teased and ground together in time to the music. His partner's physiological reaction was both intoxicating and contagious as hell.

Halfway through their third song, the young man put his tattooed arms around David's neck and leaned close enough to yell over the music. "Come sit with me?" He was flushed and breathing heavy from their overtly dirty dance and his bare skin shone with sweat. David smiled and nodded, and allowed himself to be led off the dance floor and to a shadowed booth off in one corner of the building. His companion slid into his seat, and David took the spot next to him rather than sit across the table. He wanted to maintain their closeness and although the other looked surprised, he objected not at all.

"Hi!" He said, speaking loudly enough to be heard. "That was really hot. I'm Matt, what's your name...? Oh hello!" David interrupted him with a serious invasion of his personal space, pressing close and deeply inhaling his intoxicating scent.

"I don't want to stop," David said urgently in Matt's ear, his voice low and husky. Words of seduction weren't David's forte, but Matt's adrenaline responded to his voice just the same. "I want you." He kissed the younger man on the side of the neck, acutely aware of the pulse that throbbed there just beneath his teeth, and laid his hand on a firm thigh very high up.

"Oh God, I guess I'm lucky my molly just kicked in," Matt laughed, tilting his head to give David better access to his neck. He closed his eyes and entwined a hand in David's hair as he kissed and licked and teasingly nipped at his soft flesh. "Woah, Tiger, aren't you even going to tell me your name?"

"David," he said between kisses. His voice was nearly a growl, and a shudder of pleasure went through Matt's body. The man's lust was rising, and David found it sublime to the taste. He ran his hand up the inside of Matt's thigh to the large bulge in the front of his pants, rubbing enthusiastically and causing the man to gasp. David rational mind tried to tell him that he was being ridiculously forward with a complete stranger, but the Beast only knew or cared about sating its hunger.

With a stoned giggle, Matt reciprocated David's groping, and the two fell to making out like horny teenagers far back in the shadowy corner of the club. David kissed Matt fiercely, making him whimper, with one hand buried in his hair and the other hard at work below the table. The younger man surrendered himself eagerly, accepting David as the aggressor, and his submission only riled the beast further. Confident he could take anything he wanted, David unfastened Matt's shorts and slid his hand beneath the waistband, helping himself to a handful of cheerful, drug-enhanced boner. His every touch seemed to make Matt release a fresh wave of lusty hormones, and each was an aphrodisiac to the Beast within.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" Matt gasped in David's ear, the enthusiastic hand job making him squirm in his seat.

"Yes," David growled. "I don't want to wait." He bit Matt on the neck as tenderly as the Beast would allow, feeling the pulse racing just beneath his fragile skin. The young man gasped with pleasure, and then David stood and took him by the hand to lead him through the crowd without even giving him a chance to refasten his fly. David noticed with no small satisfaction that people appeared to be taking pains to get out of his way. It was as if on an unconscious level they sensed there was a predator in their midst.

They reached the front doors and pushed through to the street outside. David led his new friend by the hand through the small crowd of die-hard smokers relegated to the sidewalk and spotted an alleyway leading behind the club. Making a beeline for it, he maneuvered easily through the passersby and into the dark space between buildings. David inhaled and ascertained instantly that the alley was stinking with garbage and human filth, but it was unoccupied save for one unwashed person, a man who lay snoring next to a dumpster. Ignoring him, David led the way down to the far end where the shadows were deepest, discovering that he could see in the darkness remarkably well. Then he drew Matt toward him, kissing him ferociously and pressing his back against the brick wall that vibrated with the dance music they could still hear from inside.

There was no more room for words, there was only room for heat and hands and mouths. David crushed Matt to the wall with his body, grinding against the delightfully large bulge in his shorts. Matt responded by fumbling for David's belt and getting his pants open. With one last kiss, Matt pushed David's jeans and underwear down to the ground, kneeling in front of him and taking his erection in his uncalloused hand. There was a moment of delicious anticipation, and then Matt practically devoured David's cock down to the root and he released a cry of pleasure that was heavy with animal lust.

David couldn't remember the last time he'd gotten a blowjob, and Matt was on his knees before him and sucking him with gusto. One hand was keeping his balls entertained while the other gripped him by the ass, pulling him forward into an impressive deep throat. Then Matt withdrew David's cock from between his lips and lavished attention on the head with his talented tongue while stroking his shaft. His mouth was soft as silk and his administrations were those of an expert, lighting up David's hyper alert nervous system like a Christmas tree.

Fighting to contain himself, David finally pulled Matt to his feet and roughly helped him out of his tight shorts. "Where do you want me?" The handsome young man asked, and David answered by simply picking him up off the ground. It was amazingly easy to do as he hoisted Matt into the air facing him, holding his legs spread wide apart. Matt gasped in surprise and reached down between them to find David's slippery cock and guide it toward his ass. He shuddered deeply and cried out as David penetrated him, holding him easily aloft and lowering him until he was impaled. Matt wrapped his arms around David's neck and held on, allowing himself to be helpless in David's arms as he was raised and lowered onto his cock.

David quickly made another discovery as they fucked. In addition to his own physical pleasure, his olfactory system was full of Matt's pleasure as well with a delicious surge every time David stimulated his prostate. Using the young man's chemical signatures as a guide, David found the most sensitive spots deep inside Matt's body and stroked them alight. He released one of Matt's legs so he could take his thick cock in hand and masturbate him in synchronization with thrusts deep into his ass. Matt cried out and clutched at David, hanging on for dear life as a series of small spasms went through his body.

It wasn't long before David felt the delicious pressure of his oncoming orgasm began to build. The Beast was raging inside him as he fucked Matt ever harder and repeatedly bit at the flesh of his neck and broad shoulders. Matt tilted his head to give him access, baring his throat to David's teeth, and David was struck with a nearly irresistible urge to sink them in for real. It would be so easy, Matt was helpless in his arms and could offer no defense at all, and David could practically smell the blood in the air already. His hunger surged as Matt suddenly convulsed and began to ejaculate in great sticky streams, crying out into the night and clutching tightly to David's neck. David stroked him furiously, squeezing every drop out, and then brought his hand up to his mouth to taste his lover's semen.

And then it was David's turn and he felt himself begin to erupt deep inside Matt's eager body. Snarling and gnashing his teeth, he seized Matt by the ass and repeatedly thrust into him to the hilt. It was an enormous orgasm and built ever higher as his body was wracked by spasms of carnal pleasure. David could see Matt's heartbeat pulsing at his throat and he opened his mouth to bite in, and then closed it again. It was so close to the surface he could taste it, and the Beast grappled with his human mind, demanding to be fed blood, to rend flesh off the bone, to rip and tear and claw and...

With a grunt, David pulled out of Matt spilling the last few spurts onto his stomach and let him drop. Forcing himself away he staggered a few steps down the alley to put some distance between them, grappling to pull his pants up. "Hey, what... Are you okay?" Matt called after him, but David couldn't respond for fear his answer would come out as the roar of the Beast. He turned his back and held his breath, trying to block out the delectable scent of raw flesh and blood, so ready to be devoured.

"Come on, seriously man, what the hell?" Matt said taking a step forward as David took a step back. "What's the matter? Don't be this way, we're having such an awesome time!" He retrieved his shorts and awkwardly pulled them back on. "Are you sick or something?" he asked with concern. David kept his gaze averted and held out one hand, mutely telling Matt to stay away. The heady metallic stench of blood flooded his nostrils and his brain, and the Beast screamed in his head, demanding it be spilled.

"See, what did I tell you guys?" It was a strange voice, and David jerked his head up in surprise. His nose had been so full of Matt's scent that he hadn't noticed three new ones approaching down the grimy alleyway. Three men coming fast, their boots clomping on the asphalt ground. "Any time you're bored, just come down here and you'll find faggots fucking in the alley! It never fails!" David's eyes easily picked out the speaker in the dim light, he was a tall and lanky looking man with a nearly shaved head wearing a black hoodie and camouflage pants. His two companions were similarly dressed in what was clearly a militant theme, one large and stocky with a swastika tattoo, the other shorter with a black and white skull mask covering his lower face. All three were armed, two with what looked like riot batons, while the leader bounced a large military knife in his hand.

Matt immediately retreated down the alley and passed where David stood rock still and not moving. The space between buildings let out on the other side of the block, but a chain link fence barred the way and Matt made to climb over it, calling out an urgent "Come on" to David who was too busy scenting these new arrivals to answer.

"What's the matter, faggots, did we interrupt something?" The big skinhead bolted after Matt and caught him before he could get over the top of the fence and away, dragging him back to the ground. The leader approached David who still hadn't moved and sneered into his face while the short skinhead took up a flanking position.

"I'm talking to you faggot, you want to answer when I'm talking to you!" That slur always got under David's skin particularly bad as it was his nickname as far as the Old Man was concerned. He inhaled over his teeth and sized up his aggressor and found himself not afraid in the least. The lanky neo-Nazi was full of confidence and bluster, but the Beast stared him down with his teeth bared. "What's the matter with you, you on drugs?" Lanky stepped forward and brandished his knife, making his threat clear.

"He asked you a question, faggot," said Short from behind him. David didn't need to see him, his hyperacute senses created a detailed mental map of his position. Short already had a pinprick of anxiety in his scent and his voice, as David still hadn't moved but stood with his eyes locked on Lanky with no trace of fear.

"Don't you get it? I'm going to kill you, queer", said Lanky, stepping forward with his knife waving back and forth. But there was uncertainty about him too now. David abruptly grinned, more a baring of his teeth than a genuine smile and Lanky was momentarily taken aback, his chosen target for the evening refusing to cower. He waved his knife again, and in response David released a bestial growl of warning.

"Run," David advised him, low in his throat. "Now."

Short suddenly swung his baton from behind and connected hard with the back of David's legs with the intent of driving him to his knees. It felt like a featherweight blow and he didn't flinch. Short grunted in surprise and swung again but David whirled and knocked the baton aside as if it were a twig. His arm shot out and caught Short by his pudgy throat, and the man began to choke and struggle in David's viselike grip. Short flailed his weapon against David's ribs, but David only squeezed tighter feeling the utterly satisfying sensation of crushing the skinhead's larynx.

Then he felt the knife invade his body as Lanky slid it between his ribs up to the hilt. Pain exploded in his chest and blood immediately came to his lips as the blade punctured his right lung. This pain was intense and immediate, and David reacted without hesitation, releasing Short and jerking himself away so he slid off the knife. Then he whirled to face his attacker with his eyes flashing red in the darkness with his bloody mouth twisted into an animal snarl. Lanky's fear spiked, and he took a step backward keeping his knife between them. But the Beast was angry now, and David closed the distance between them with a leap. He felt the burn of hot steel as Lanky stabbed him again, this time in the gut, and then both men went down to the alley floor with David on top. One crushing blow broke Lanky's nose and a second shattered his jawbone and sent teeth flying. Then with a howl of triumph, David curled his hands into claws and seized the skinhead by the throat, the flesh separating beneath his fingers. He dug in, clenched, and pulled, tearing out Lanky's trachea as the blood fountained and man tried to voicelessly scream, a red bubble forming at his lips.

A rain of blows fell on David's head and body as the big Nazi attacked him from behind, hammering at him with his riot baton. Enraged at the sneak attack, David ignored the feeble strikes and lunged for him, going for the man's most vulnerable spot - his face. He hooked his thumbs and felt a deliciously satisfying double pop as he drove them into the man's eye sockets. Then he bared his teeth and attacked. With one bite from his powerful jaws, David sheared the skinhead's nose off and swallowed it. Then as the man howled in pain David bit into his face again, tearing at his lips and reducing his mouth to a gory hole full of exposed teeth. David bit again and again, the blood hot and sublime in his mouth.

That was when Short made a run for it, clutching his shattered throat and staggering away up the alleyway the way they had come. The Beast however was in no mood to be denied, and David tackled him from behind before he could manage more than a few steps. Short fell face down with David on top of him, and David seized his head and began to beat it against the ground with terrible ferocity. Within seconds he pulped the mans face, and yet he continued to slam his head repeatedly into the asphalt with enough force to crush his skull. David kept at it long after the skinhead had stopped moving and even after his head broke open like a watermelon, shards of bone and brain staining the ground beneath.

That left one person standing. That left Matt, and David stood and turned on him, inhaling the terror pouring off the young man. He was crouched against the chain link fence, his fingers hooked in as if holding on for his life, his face ashen and his eyes wide with horror at what he had witnessed. He whimpered as David drew close and his panic was ambrosial to the senses, making the Beast even hungrier. Matt squeezed his eyes shut and cowered as David inhaled deeply of his scent, drooling openly at the prospect of tearing his body open and tasting his blood.

And it was then that David's man mind made one last desperate bid to be heard and screamed for him not to do this. This wasn't an enemy, all his enemies lay dead or dying. The battle was won, there was no need for more killing. He already had more than he could eat. The Beast protested that Matt's flesh was infused with terror and dread and would surely be the sweetest of all. David hesitated for a long time, locked in a vicious internal struggle as man and Beast battled for supremacy.

"Go!" David growled. "Get out of here! Go, NOW!" Matt released a panic-ridden squeak and bolted past him, heading for the mouth of the alley. David entwined his fingers in the chain link fence, holding on tight and begging the raging Beast within him not to give chase. He held this position with shaking limbs until his nose told him Matt was good and away, and then he turned and dropped into a low crouch. On hands and knees, David crawled toward the closest of the dead skinheads. As it turned out he wasn't quite dead yet, Lanky's exposed and savaged windpipe was still whistling and bubbling away in a most amusing fashion. David reached out his fingers and dabbled in the blood pooling on the ground, delivering it to his own mouth with a deep sigh of pleasure. He was struck suddenly with a mad urge to howl into the night, celebrating his triumph and the upcoming feast with a good long cathartic roar.

And then, alone in the darkness, the Beast began to feed.

12