The Renovation

Story Info
Sexy Situations Arise.
4.8k words
4.48
27k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Renovation

I could see the builders checking out my beautiful wife as she directed them to our bedroom. Her tight ass wiggled provocatively and her long dark hair swung from side to side as she strut around, pointing out everything that needed to be done as part of her dream renovation project. The beefy builders, sweating in their blue jeans and t-shirts, nodded in agreement and said "yes miss" as my Korean goddess smiled seductively and bossed them around.

Although I didn't really mind my wife getting a little extra attention, it was nice when the men packed up for the day and left. The dust got in my hair and on my clothes, and it wasn't easy to work with all that banging and drilling going. They were building a walk-in closet for my wife's enormous collection of clothes, redoing the flooring in our bedroom, and removing the bathroom tiles from our en-suite, which was being totally refurbished.

My wife, Jin, worked in real estate so she said she needed the clothes to look her best and make sales. To some extent I could understand the logic. I had no doubt that husbands and even wives admired the way she looked in her tight-fitting business attire. There was many a time that she came home from a viewing, her firm breasts overtly filling out a slick cream blazer, that I could do little to prevent myself from stripping her naked and fucking her brains out right there in the living room.

This temptation was especially hard to avoid if my stepdaughter was still at college for the afternoon and sometimes even when she was studying in her bedroom. Although there were many afternoons and mornings when Jin and I had the house to ourselves. I loved molesting my hot wife, fully clothed, before slipping her silky panties off, bending her over a piece of living room furniture, and sliding my dick into her moist and receptive snatch.

But recently, Jin had been fully preoccupied with the renovation and there were always builders in the house. Trousers hanging down. Banging something loose. Carrying dirt around. Naturally, I was becoming increasingly sexually frustrated by the situation. Jin had always been a heavy sleeper and recently she was out like a light as soon as her head touched the pillow. She said that organizing all the building work on top a busy work schedule was making her especially tired.

Jin was also worried about her daughter Kang-he. Kang-he means 'strong happiness' and yet the girl always seemed subdued. My wife was convinced that she needed a boyfriend and encouraged her to wear sluttier clothes to get guys attention. But to be honest, my stepdaughter was a pretty big nerd. Although she was probably even hotter than my gorgeous wife, she wore large glasses, that hid her pretty face, and oversized t-shirts that did nothing to reveal her sublime youthful figure.

I had seen Kang-he in a bathing suit so I knew that she had the goods to get any guy she wanted. She was just a bit shy and quiet and more interested in reading books and getting good grades than going to parties. To be honest, I'm not sure why Jin was concerned. I was secretly delighted that my hot twenty-year-old stepdaughter preferred staying at home, making dumplings and rice cakes with her mother for me to enjoy. Although, in truth, my wife probably had a point. I was being protective and Kang-he probably needed a boyfriend.

In the end, I put it all down to daddy issues. It must be weird to have a stepdad who loves you and protects you but isn't really your father. There was always this strangeness between us like when we hugged and I felt her breasts pressed up against me. Maybe she could sense that I was attracted to her, which was normal because she was not my actual daughter. Maybe she liked it but felt guilty about it because I was her stepdad. It was hard to say. The girl was enigmatic enough without the sexual tension that had existed between us ever since she turned eighteen.

Jin was completely oblivious to any of this and always encouraged us to spend more time together. She felt Kang-he needed attention from a male to give her confidence. So she was always arranging outings for just the two of us, like surfing lessons, and movie dates that gave me a chance to check out my stepdaughter's smoking body and whisper in her ear in dark cinemas. Sometimes it even felt like we were dating and I wondered if my wife's plan had backfired. Perhaps Kang-he felt she didn't need a boyfriend because she got so much attention from her pervy stepfather.

There was one incident in particular which my wife definitely didn't think through. Kang-he had gone out drinking with her friends while they were still too young to buy alcohol. When she got home late, without answering her phone, Jin was furious. I thought it was normal for teenagers to do stuff like that. She was already eighteen at the time. But my wife was super protective and demanded Kang-he be punished.

Jin suggested that I spank Kang-he. So we made our naughty teenager pull her pants down and lie down across my lap, and doing as my wife instructed, I spanked my stepdaughter's bare ass until it was red. This gave me such a large erection that it pressed up into Kang-he's stomach and I have no doubt that she could feel it. She never said anything as she wiped away the tears from her face but I spotted her juices flowing down the inside of her leg as she pulled up her yoga pants.

Well, Kang-he had barely left the house after that incident so it was pretty ironic that my wife was complaining about it now. She had probably scared the girl into ever going out with her friends again. As I said, I didn't really mind. I secretly enjoyed having two Korean beauties to myself. Cooking me dinner and parading around the house in their skimpy underwear. But the renovation brought about some interesting complications that I could never have foreseen.

After the work crew had left for the day, leaving a mess of broken tiles, cement trays, flooring strips, and paint buckets behind them, I decided to take shower to get the dust out of my hair. Because the en-suite bathroom in our master bedroom was being renovated, I had to use the family bathroom down the hall, directly across from Kang-he's bedroom.

I stripped my clothes off and got into the shower and rinsed off all the dust under the hot flowing water. My penis stirred from the stimulation and the thought of my wife bossing around all those bulky workers. I imagined one of two of them taking turns with her and my dick grew to its full size.

I was tempted to stroke myself off, having not had sex since the renovations started, but I resisted the urge and turned off the gushing showerhead. As I stepped out the shower, my dick slowly started shrinking back to its normal size, but I was still semi-erect when I noticed that Kang-he was standing naked in the bathroom waiting to use the shower.

She must have come in after I turned the faucet off and not realized I was in there. Her eyebrows were raised and her mouth made an 'O' as she stared directly at my enormous looking dick. Other than that she just stood there, butt naked and frozen in shock. Only her nipples reacted. They went hard immediately as she stammered an apology and tried to wrap a towel around herself. But it was too late and the image of her full-grown breasts and clean-shaven pussy would be forever imprinted on my mind.

I immediately regretted not masturbating as I exited the bathroom and could not stop myself from imagining my naked stepdaughter in the shower, the hot steamy water caressing her perfect body. My dick started getting hard again as I made my way down the hall to the guest bedroom where my wife and I had been sleeping since the renovation began. I quickly got dressed, trying my best to think of something other my stepdaughter's naked body, before heading to the kitchen to find out what my wife was cooking for dinner.

Wisely, we were only renovating a couple of rooms in the house so we could still use the kitchen, dining room and living spaces. These rooms were sealed off during the day so they still conveyed a sense of normalcy compared to the master bedroom, which although supposedly being improved, looked like a war zone. Jin smiled at me cheekily, knowing that I was fed up with all the builders in the house but unable to contain her joy at having been granted permission to undertake her dream renovation.

"I'm making your favourite," she said.

My wife was busy frying chicken. I admit, it took me a while to get used to her cooking and it is a little embarrassing that my favourite dish is still plain old Korean fried chicken. Although the white pepper certainly elevates the dish, as does the crispiness of the batter and the flavorful dipping sauces.

"Thanks babe, you're the best!"

I walked around the island to give her ass a squeeze but she was having none of it.

"Not now. Kang-he is in the house," she said, swatting away my groping hand.

My penis stirred at the mention of my stepdaughter's name as I recalled the awkward incident that had just occurred when I stepped out of the shower. But I didn't feel guilty. It wasn't my fault. It was my wife that was responsible for what had happened. It was her renovation that was to blame.

Kang-he joined us in the kitchen shortly afterwards, her long black hair still wet from the shower. She smelled like fresh soap and shampoo, clean clothes, and a delicate application of perfume. She dared not look at me as we ate our supper even though I kept trying to catch her eye to see if everything was cool between us. She couldn't have been angry with me. She must just have been embarrassed.

My wife was totally oblivious to the obvious tension between us as she rattled on about the houses she had sold recently and all the renovation ideas they had given her.

"Our house will be the best one in the area after this," she explained, still trying to justify the building work to her silent and brooding dinner partners. "It's just one night of inconvenience," she said, "and then Kang-he can go back to her room."

Kang-he and I both sat up a little straighter at the mention of her name. I had been undressing her in my mind out of the corner of my eye as I ate my chicken, imaging, with lecherous veracity, her nude, succulent breasts, pressed against my face and wrapped around my cock. Kang-he had clearly been in a world of her own too. Perhaps she was still shocked at having seen her stepfather's penis for the first time just a few hours earlier.

"What do you mean, I can go back to my room?" Kang-he asked abruptly.

"Well, while the builders are here, I thought it would be best if they revarnished the wooden flooring in your room so you can't sleep there tonight," my wife explained.

"So where am I supposed to sleep?"

"You can sleep with us in the guest bedroom. It's just one night."

"But what happened to my bed, why can't I sleep in the living room."

"I've sold it. You are going to get a four poster to match our new bed. It will be much nicer and add value to the house."

"Oh my god, Mom, you should have told me, I could have slept at a friend's house."

My wife and I looked at each other and we were both thinking the same thing...

'What friend?'

But we didn't say anything and waited patiently for the next round of inevitable complaints to arrive.

"I'll sleep on the couch," said Kang-he.

"You can't. I've replaced the set. The new sofas are only arriving tomorrow."

This took me by surprise. I thought we weren't going to making any changes to the living room. My wife explained that she had got a special deal on the furniture that was too good to pass up and so she had gone ahead without telling me. She hoped I didn't mind. I didn't really mind but after what happened earlier in the bathroom, sharing a bed with my sexy wife and stepdaughter was going to be pretty awkward.

Kang-he opened her mouth to object but could think of nothing to say in response. She closed her mouth again, stumped. In that moment I couldn't help noticing the healthy pink inside of her mouth, moistened by saliva from eating her dinner. I thought about putting my cock inside her mouth and then snapped back to reality as my wife offered me a bowl of green tea ice cream for dessert.

That night when we went to bed things were just as awkward as I had predicated. Kang-he said the bed was too small and made a fuss about sleeping on the floor which Jin absolutely forbid. I usually slept naked but was forced to wear boxer shorts in the presence of my stepdaughter who perhaps in defiance of her mother decided she would sleep in nothing but a t-shirt. My wife was about to say something about her inappropriate attire but decided it would be better to ignore it now that Kang-he had finally come to terms with the sleeping arrangements.

There was still the matter of who would sleep where. I suggested my wife sleep in the middle but she complained that she would get too hot. Kang-he said the same things so it was agreed that I'd sleep between the two of them.

After brushing my teeth in the en-suite bathroom, I waited while the women washed their faces and applied their various moisturizing creams. Admittedly, I enjoyed watching each of them bending over the sink, especially my stepdaughter, whose t-shirt rode up above her ass, exposing the outline of her naked pussy. My wife was too busy tending to her well-maintained face to notice anything.

Soon we were all neatly tucked into bed like sardines and I realized why neither of them had wanted to be in the middle. There was nowhere to go wedged in between two other people. They could each hang an arm or leg over the edge of the bed to cool off and get a little extra space, while I was stuck, sandwiched between their womanly hips with very little wiggle room.

That is not to say I wasn't enjoying myself. I enjoyed the feeling of my wife's ass pressed up against me. And having my stepdaughter's naked pussy only inches away from my throbbing manhood was a massive turn on as I lay on my back trying to fall asleep. Jin was already snoring softly and I envied her ability to escape reality. My cock was almost sore it was pressing so hard against my briefs and I realized that not masturbating in the shower had been a big mistake.

But I could never have known that the renovation would end up leading to me sharing a bed with my gorgeous wife and stepdaughter. Anyway, I must have fallen asleep eventually because I remember a sharp pain in my ribs which woke me up sometime in the middle of the night. I had rolled over in my sleep to face Kang-he and my cock was pressed up against her glorious ass.

She was elbowing me in the ribs.

"What the fuck?" I whispered, "you woke me up."

"Well, I can't sleep with that thing up my ass," she hissed.

My dick was just getting harder as I regained consciousness and realized the erotic nature of the situation. There was so little room in the bed that my dick was being forced against my daughter's asshole and only two thin layers of fabric were preventing me from anally penetrating her in my sleep. I actually felt kind of bad for the kid. She was a twenty-year-old girl with no boyfriend and the only dick she had come into contact with belonged to her stepfather.

I started to roll over towards my wife but as I did so she stirred and rolled over first, spooning me and trapping me against Kang-he. That was inconvenient. If I tried to roll over, I would probably wake my wife and she would feel my erection and know I'd just had it pressed up against our daughter.

There was nothing I could do.

Kang-he was clearly frustrated with the situation and kept wiggling to get comfortable. There only sound I could hear was Jin's deep breathing, as she clutched me from behind, and I was certain that Kang-he was still awake as she stimulated my cock with her ass every time she tried to shift to a more comfortable position.

I wondered if she was getting turned on because some of her movements seemed to bring my dick closer to her pussy and she was being very careful not to wake her mother. Eventually, she gave in to her desires and working with her hands behind her back she released my dick from my boxer shorts.

The sensation of my bare penis against her dripping wet pussy was heavenly and I held my breath wondering what might happen next. Clearly, neither of us would get back to sleep unless we got some release. But there wasn't much we could do with Jin sleeping right beside us.

I used my free hand to squeeze my daughter's ass and tickle her oozing pussy lips and to my delight she sighed softly with pleasure at my touch. That was my clue to keep going. I pressed my cock head down towards her opening and she pulled her ass cheeks open to help me enter her. It was a slow process getting inside my stepdaughter because we had to remain almost perfectly still while my wife lay sleeping beside us. Eventually, I managed to squeeze the head of cock inside and Kang-he bit her fist to stop herself from moaning out loud and waking her mother.

It was like tantric sex, having my cock inside Kang-he without being able to thrust in and out of her. As frustrating as it was it was also the most intensely pleasurable experience of my life. The position we were lying in made her youthful tightness feel even tighter as her inexperienced vagina gripped my fatherly cock. It took several minutes for me to slide my entire length inside her and when I hit the deepest part of her pussy, I felt her juices gush over the full length of my penis.

I savored every second we were entwined, smelling her fragrant hair, which practically covered my face and was even longer and thicker than her mother's. And I continued to caress and squeeze her naked ass, which was even larger and firmer than my wife's stunning derriere. The deviance of our incestuous intercourse only added to the mental pleasure I was experiencing. However, it was the intense biological impulse to cum inside my stepdaughter which produced the most visceral ecstasy, surpassing all psychological considerations.

I think I even began hallucinating a bit as waves of sexual euphoria flowed through my body within a rising tide of lust. Kang-he must have felt equally overwhelmed because her pussy continued to leak its juices all over my already well-coated boner. She kept pressing her ass further towards me, trying to take me as deep inside her as possible, silently straining for some release.

Eventually, despite a total absence of movement, neither of us could take it any longer, and when it got to the point where I felt like screaming, I came, which triggered Kang-he's own massive orgasm.

Ejaculating a tsunami of cum into my stepdaughter, I completely coated the inside of her immaculate snatch. This led to an even bigger build up of pressure within her constricted vagina, and despite her best-efforts at remaining still, her bare legs started shaking, and she covered her face with a pillow to mute the unstoppable moans that accompanied her most extraordinary pleasure.

Every time my dick twitched, squirting more perverted cum into my adopted daughter's vagina, this stimulated her further and she continued to orgasm for several minutes as her young body savored the enormity of the insemination it was happily receiving. By this point, all social norms had become irrelevant. All prohibitions had dissolved away. And all that was left was the instincts of two animals desperate to climax together.

My dick stayed pretty hard for a while after we came and if my wife wasn't lying right beside us, I probably would have kept fucking my daughter. Nevertheless, Kang-he eventually calmed down as her orgasms subsided and having savored the pleasure of our union for as long as she dared, she soon made the wise decision to slide off my cock and go to the bathroom to clean herself up. I just slipped my cock back into my boxers, and by the time she returned to bed I was fast asleep.

12