The Renovation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing was said the next day when the three of us met around the kitchen table for breakfast. My wife still appeared oblivious to the incestuous events of the previous night and Kang-he somehow managed to act as though nothing had happened. She was just as casual and unassuming as ever. Perhaps she had compartmentalized what had happened as a simple biological necessity in order for us to fall asleep.

Kang-he's new bed arrived later that day along with the new lounge set and we all agreed that Jin had made the correct decision to update the furniture while redoing the master bedroom. It would now match the colour scheme and upmarket look of the renovated part of the house. Of course, this meant that we would not be sleeping together again that night.

On the one hand, I had sampled paradise and I wanted more, but on the other hand, the rarity of the event made it more precious and the risk of being caught was too great to warrant a second attempt at penetrating my hot stepdaughter. But what I hadn't factored into my predictions about any future sexual liaison with Kang-he and her magnificent body was that we would still be sharing a bathroom while the renovations were being completed for the next few weeks.

As the days went by, nothing happened, and I wondered if what had happened that night when we shared a bed would remain a secret one-time only thing. In a way, much of the sexual tension that had been building up between us over the years had dissipated, and Kang-he seemed happier than she had been in ages. Jin even commented on our daughter's improved mood, wondering if Kang-he had met someone. I said I wasn't sure, but that it was certainly a possibility.

We hung out a lot as a family during the renovation, watching movies, and playing boardgames and we were all pretty affectionate with one another. I tickled Kang-he in front of her mother and took the chance to feel her up a bit and Kang-he definitely bent over in front of me much more than she usually did, while doing a puzzle or inserting a movie into the DVD player. But as usual, her mother did not seem to notice anything and was just happy that we were all getting along as a family.

Then one day, I was shaving in the bathroom for a meeting with my publishers, when Kang-he burst into the bathroom to use the toilet.

"Hey, I'm busy here," I said, wiping shaving cream from my face.

"Yeah, well I've got to go!"

She must really have needed to pee because she whipped her pants down and sat down on the toilet right in front of me. For some reason, I could not help but watch.

"Oh my god, you're such a pervert, watching your daughter pee," said Kang-he.

I didn't say anything but I started getting a hard on while her pussy gushed with urine and I watched the whole thing unfold, standing there like a statue with shaving cream on my face and a razor in my hand. My cock just kept growing and growing until it made a huge tent beneath my bath towel.

"Is that for me?" asked Kang-he, looking at the bulge beneath the towel as she wiped herself clean and stood up from the toilet.

"Yes," I replied.

"If Mom finds out you got a boner for me, she might divorce you. We should do something about it."

Before I could say anything, my stepdaughter was kneeling before me, undoing my towel, and taking my engorged cock in her mouth. I could never have imagined that anything could have been better than being inside Kang-he's tight pussy, but somehow this was. The stimulus provided by her swirling tongue and the constant motion of her head bobbing up and down added a dimension of pleasure that I had not anticipated. Her mouth was just as hot and wet as it looked and her voluptuous lips felt like slippery velvet cushions as they slid up and down, slickening my blessed dong.

I felt like a God being worshipped by a devout devotee, through fellatio rather than prayer. Kang-he's 'strong happiness' was shining from her face then as she closed her eyes and savored the taste of my penis in her mouth. She had a dumb and blissful expression as though all the world had disappeared and there was nothing in the universe then but her loving mouth and my anointed cock.

Gradually increasing the intensity of her licking and sucking and the speed with which she raised and lowered her head, Kang-he took me deeper and deeper down her beckoning throat. Her long dark hair fell gracefully on either side of her pale bespectacled face and I felt like I was in the presence of an angel as she nurtured my aching balls and coaxed my waxing dick to its fullest extent.

Naturally, as a mortal man, there was only so much pleasure I could bear before it overwhelmed me, and sure enough, when she began moaning with pleasure from the taste of my cock, I came.

Knowing my wife was in the house and that we probably didn't have much time made me nervous and excited, and when this fear at being caught blended into the enthusiasm of Kang-he's soft yet eager mouth, I released a torrent of perverted semen so enormous that my stepdaughter could not swallow it all and much of my seed escaped from the sides of her slurping mouth.

Although she had already appeared as though in a state of bliss when working me to my climax, Kang-he somehow appeared even more deeply satisfied as she greedily gobbled my release. Her slender eyes were still closed as she continued working, and my balls remained constricted as they released my demonic semen. Kang-he swallowed as much as she could in a series of gulps, before licking the remnants of my ejaculation from her fingers.

Flashing lights swirled before my eyes from the intensity of my orgasm.

I would have loved nothing more than to lean her over the bathroom sink and fuck her brains out in much the same way I usually take care of her mother, but it was far too risky and, in all honesty, I was completely spent. My mind wanted more, but Kang-he had already drained my balls. I would have to wait for another opportunity to fuck my stepdaughter's enticing pussy.

Although my wife had no idea what was going on behind her back, we waited until she next went out the house. Finally alone together, Kang-he and I made love. We had sex in every room in the house and I came inside her in every position, relentless and bareback. Naked. Perfect. Insemination.

In the end, the renovation turned out to be a great idea. Kang-he inevitably fell pregnant from all the heavy loads of semen I dumped inside her welcoming snatch every time we were alone together. We got a great price for our house and moved into a bigger property. The large new house was definitely a fixer-upper, which made my wife happy. And although she was upset at first that Kang-he had fallen pregnant with some 'random guy', she was relieved that her daughter actually had a social life.

Kang-he and I were just as happy with the larger house because it had several rooms for all the kids we planned on having together, and it kept Jin busy with all the upkeep and future renovations. She remained totally clueless, celebrating the arrival of each grandchild without ever realizing that I was the father.

12